Our Souls Collided I ✔️

By xxhoneyluvxx

(Currently being re-written & grammar fixed outside of wattpad, I will be republishing very soon.) Josephine... More

introduction + characters :)
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
fourty
fourty - one, bonus
forty - two
forty - three
forty - four
forty - five
forty - six
forty - eight
forty - nine
fifty
fifty - one
fifty - two
fifty - three
fifty - four
fifty - five
fifty - six
fifty - seven
fifty - eight
fifty - nine
sixty
sixty - one
sixty - two
sixty - three
lucifer's life story
thank you and q&a
epilogue I 1
epilogue I 2
1M + extra chapter :)

forty - seven

67.2K 1.7K 4.3K
By xxhoneyluvxx

~ SONG: POWER BY ISAK DANIELSON ~

i promise you, just read to the end of the chapter. if you need an explanation i'll give one to you.

I blink my eyes and open them, looking up at a very unfamiliar ceiling.

I look around and see the side of my leg, propped up with a cast.

What the f-

"Josephine" I mumble to myself, but my voice is scratchy.

i saw a nurse walking past my door in the hall, I don't mind her and use all my strength to get up from the bed and stand.

My leg hurts so bad.

Using all my strength to walk down the hall I see someone at a desk.

"J-Josephine J-Josephine Katavana where is she?!" I ask the lady.

"room... 173," she tells me.

I rush to the elevator and make it to the room she's in when I see lots of nurses and doctor's around her as she's connected to many machines.

"unhealthy heartbeat, 9 weeks," a doctor tells another as they go to wake Josephine up again.

"e-excuse me is she okay?" I ask one of the nurses, something I never thought I hear myself say.

"you are not supposed to be in here? And with a cast?" the nurse asks me back.

"I just need to know if she's fucking okay" I grab her by the collar and ask her.

"How are you related to her?" she asks me.

"boyfriend, I'm her boyfriend," I tell her.

"come with me." She tells me before leading me into the hallway.

"she got hit badly, we haven't had her wake up since the accident." She tells me.

"how long has it been since the accident?" I ask her, I'm not even sure myself.

"seven hours, it's one in the morning." She tells me.

"I'm so sorry to say, we've lost the heartbeat of the baby, and it-"

"baby?" I choke.

"a nine-week-old baby, some babies this young end in miscarriages, but due to the way Josephine got hit, the baby lost its heartbeat."

"t-there was a baby?" I panic.

"yes." She looks down.

A kid. A baby. A peter.

A fucking kid.

I just need to know Josephine is okay.

"o-okay but Josephine? She's going to wake up right?"

"we will try our hardest," she tells me before leaving me alone in the hall.

There was a baby? Did I kill the baby? The accident killed the baby.

When did we not used a condom? Did it break?

Did she know?

Why didn't she tell me?

It was my fault, I kept driving and I turned the car to her side.

I'm not losing Josephine the way I lost my parents.

She was the only person I could rely on in this lifetime.

The person I trusted, the person I was comfortable with, the person I lo-

I take a deep breath and hear the loud conversations in the room across from me and beeping die down.

I walk up to the door, too scared to even move at first.

"Josephine katavana, 22. Time of death 1:14 am"

No.

This isn't happening.

They took everything I had away from me, I was already broken, and I was aware for years. But now I'm fucking ruined. There's nothing left for me.

I failed the kid, I didn't even know how to raise a kid, I could have but they fucking took it away from me, took her away from me. Just like they did with everything.

I look at Josephine as the nurses in front of me walk out of the room, leaving me alone with her.

I look at her bruised face and I feel my eyes tearing up.

"I failed on you, I promised you I wouldn't let you die," I whisper as a tear falls down my cheek.

"I hate myself for doing it, for getting you into this world I made, for driving there with you," I whisper as I stroke her face.

Even laying there, lifeless on this bed, she's the most gorgeous and amazing girl I have ever met.

And if she's gone, there's no one else that will understand me.

"ill be right back baby" I choke, as I get up from the bed and look at her, bringing my lips up to hand before walking out of the room.

I walk to the front desk and back to the lady.

Not giving a fuck I have tear-stained cheeks.

"sir are oka-"

"the other person in the accident? Where are they?" I ask her.

"sir that per-"

"id just like to apologize." I look down.

"145," she tells me.

"thank you," I whisper.

I walk down the hall and wipe my eyes before cracking my knuckles.

Your in for it, you bitch.

I get to the room and see a man, laying on the bed watching tv.

I walk in and up to his bed before grabbing his neck and making him look me in the eyes.

"i-I" he chokes as he goes to grab side of the bed.

"do you know what you took away from me!" I spit at him.

"the last fucking thing I had! And you know what's going to happen! Hm!" I ask him as I tighten my hold and he looks at me.

"n-no" he chokes out.

"you took away her fucking life! Your life is getting taken away too!" I yell in his face before seeing his emotions change.

I let go of him as he goes to go away but I catch his foot and put the pillow over his mouth, suffocating him into the pillow before he stops moving.

"you're such a piece of shit!" I yell before unplugging all his machines.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I put my hands in my hair and shake my head as I walk down the hall to Josephine's room.

I hear loud crying down the hall as I walk up to her room, only for my breathing to hitch and for me to panic when I see four nurses hold josephine down by the arms and legs as she lets out loud screaming cry's and kicks her legs.

"let me go!" she screams and her voice cracks "please just let me go!" she cries as my breathing is too heavy.

My feet lead me down the hallway as my breathing hitches when I hear a scream from her.

"Help, help, help me someone please!!"

Okay, so basically i had this book idea in my head for awhile, and this was about almost a year ago maybe when i wasn't that good at writing i was just starting so i know this may not make sense to a lot of people.

But what i was trying to do here is show that Josephine had lost her heartbeat, and yet the doctor had announced she had passed, a doctor still tried to help her, and that's why she had woken up.

This happens a lot sometimes, you can lose your heartbeat for a couple of minutes.

                                        ......
Also for the baby, i know it doesn't make sense,

"why didn't she get her period?"

"how didn't she realize that"

"when did that happen."

I get it, lots of wattpad writers or authors have book that are shit, the grammar sucks and there's is literally no plot. Most of my books are like that but i am editing my books, (Our Souls Collided, & The Kings) just because i know they need it, & for other reasons.

I also get that not lots of people like pregnancy tropes, and the announcement of the pregnancy in this was poorly done, but i am slowly re-writing this outside of wattpad.

OKAY! now that's if for this authors note, if you read it or not. Thanks. - m, 9/6.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 23.2K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
3.1K 107 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
122 8 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
2M 60K 63
"You're attracted to me Royalty, face it for fuck sakes," he said while taking another step closer toward me. "I'm not attracted to men Enzo especia...