Beautiful

By Blakeblida

Clarke is somewhere in the woods surviving after she killed everyone in Mount Weather. Clarke is angry at Lex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 23

1.2K 56 4
By Blakeblida

Clarke POV

    Clarke was not too far from the tents when Lexa passed out. Clarke got off the horse and picked Lexa up off the horse. Clarke started to walk quickly to the medical tent. Tears threatened to fall down her face.

    Clarke opened the tent flap and walked in. Her mom was helping a man drink water. "Heda." The man gasped. Her mom turned around.

    "Lay her on that bed." Her mom said, pointing to an empty bed. Clarke rushed over and placed Lexa down. Her mom grabbed stuff and came over. "What happened?" Her mom asked as she ripped open Lexa's shirt.

    "I don't know." Clarke said, out of breath. Her lungs felt like they were failing. "Nia challenged Lexa to a fight to stop the war. She took it and won but an arrow flew through the air and I don't know."

    "She's losing too much blood." Her mom said. "I'm gonna pull the arrow out and you are gonna have to put pressure on the wound." Clarke nodded and got a clean cloth. "Ready?" Clarke nodded and then her mom broke off the tip of the arrow. Her mom pulled the arrow out and Clarke put the cloth on the wound.

    The white cloth was turning black. Her mom was quickly getting ready to stitch. "Mom, she's losing too much blood!" Clarke said, trying not to panic.

    Her mom started to stitch one side of Lexa up. Clarke kept pressure on the other wound. Lexa groaned. Clarke looked up at Lexa's face. She had blood covering her face from the fighting.

Lexa whispered something that sounded like her name. "I'm here." Clarke said, taking one of Lexa's hands with her free hand. Lexa squeezed her hand.

"I'm almost done." Her mom said, "And then we will have to flip her over."

Her mom finished stitching and they flipped Lexa. Lexa groaned again. Her mom started to stitch up the final wound. Lexa was squeezing her hand.

Her mom was working quickly but not quick enough. Black blood was still spilling out. "Stay with me." Clarke told Lexa.

"I'm almost done." Her mom said. Lexa's grip loosed on her hand. "Get the bandage." Clarke grabbed a bandage from beside her and handed it to her mom. She put it over the stitches and they rolled Lexa back onto her back.

Clarke sat down beside her and let out a shaky breath. "She's stable for now." Her mom put a hand on her back. "We can't give her blood, the blood types or different."

The tent flap opened and Clarke looked up. Luna walked in. "She needs blood doesn't she?" Luna asked, rolling up her sleeve.

"She needs nightblood." Her mom said.

"She is a nightblood." Clarke said. Her mom got Luna set up. Her mom started to draw blood from Luna. Clarke turned back to Lexa.

Lexa was pale and her breathing was a little unsteady. Clarke was rubbing the back of Lexa's hand with her thumb. Clarke kissed the back of her hand. The tent flap opened again and Raven walked in. Raven walked up to her.

"How is she?" Raven asked.

"Stable for now. She lost a ton of blood." Clarke said.

"Octavia and Lincoln are helping the people with minor injuries." Raven told her. Raven brought over water and a cloth for her to wash her hands off with. Clarke rinsed her hands off and used the rest to clean Lexa's stomach.

Her mom walked over with the blood and put the needle in Lexa's arm. Luna's blood started to transfer into Lexa. Luna stood up and walked over to Raven. Raven kissed Luna.

A few minutes later, Raven and Luna left. Clarke got a cloth and wet it. She started to wipe the blood away from Lexa's face. Her mom walked up over to her. "I thought the nightbloods were in a conclave?" Her mom asked.

"Luna left the conclave." Clarke said. "She hid in Floukru for a long time before she was found." Her mom nodded. Clarke looked back to Lexa. Lexa wasn't as pale any more. "When do you think she'll wake?"

"I don't know." Her mom sighed. "She was lucky, if that arrow was an inch to the right or left, she would be dead."

"I knew it was too easy." Clarke sighed. "I think the arrow was shot too late, Lexa was supposed to be killed by the arrow while Nia won."

A woman groaned on the other side of the tent and her mom walked over. Clarke stayed with Lexa.

About an hour later, Octavia brought food in for her. "The sun is going down." Octavia told her. "Luna has kinda taken charge, she sent someone to Polis to get Roan."

"That's good." Clarke said, taking the food from Octavia. "Thank you."

Octavia left and Clarke started to eat. It was some type of meat and nuts. Clarke ate all the nuts and a little bit of the meat. Clarke took a sip of water and Lexa started to mumble. Clarke smiled softly.

Clarke put a hand on Lexa's thigh and listened to Lexa mumble. Clarke caught a few words.

Not much later, Clarke's eyes started to close and Clarke put her head on the bed. Clarke took Lexa's hand and fell asleep.

It was the next morning and Clarke woke up to someone running their fingers through her hair. Clarke picked her head up and looked around. Clarke looked at Lexa. Lexa's eyes were open and was the one that was playing with her hair.

"Hey." Lexa said, cupping her face with the hand that was just in her hair.

"You are so stupid." Clarke said. Lexa smiled softly.

"I knew you were gonna tell me that." Lexa rubbed her cheek with her thumb.

"How long have you been awake?" Clarke asked.

"I dunno, twenty minutes or something." Lexa said, as Clarke moved her chair to sit closer to Lexa's head. Clarke leaned down and kissed Lexa softly. "I love you." Lexa said, against her lips.

"I love you." Clarke kissed Lexa again. Clarke moved hair out of Lexa's face. "When was your bandage last changed?"

"Not in the time that I was awake." Lexa said.

The tent flap opened and her mom walked in. "How are you feeling?" Her mom asked Lexa.

"Surprisingly not too bad." Lexa said. "Where did you get the blood from?" Lexa looked at the empty blood bag that was beside her.

"Luna." Her mom said. "Clarke can you change her bandage?"

Clarke got up and got a bandage. She sat back down and took off the one on Lexa's stomach. Lexa hissed. "Sorry." Clarke said. Clarke wiped the extra blood away with a cloth and put the new bandage on. Clarke changed the one on Lexa's back.

"What even happened?" Lexa asked, trying to sit up.

"You are not ripping your stitches open." Clarke put a hand on Lexa's chest making her lay back down. "Your shirt is kind of ripped." Clarke looked to Lexa's ripped shirt that was on the table next to them.

"I'll be okay." Lexa said.

    "I think you were supposed to get shot before you killed Nia." Clarke said. "I don't know though."

    The tent flap opened and Luna walked in. "Asshole." Luna said to Lexa. "Listen to your girlfriend when she says something a bad idea."

    "Noted." Lexa said. Clarke laughed softly.

    "Roan should be here soon." Luna said. "And here." Luna threw a shirt at Lexa. "Clarke hasn't taken her eyes off your abs this whole conversation."

    "I'm looking at her wound." Clarke groaned.

    "Sure you are." Luna said before leaving. Clarke helped Lexa put the shirt on, it was a little big but it worked.

    Food was brought in and Clarke helped Lexa sit up. They ate and her mom gave Lexa a pill. "What do I do with this?" Lexa asked.

    "It will help lessen the pain." Clarke grabbed a water bottle. "You swallow it with-" Lexa put it in her mouth and swallowed it without food or water. "That works too." Clarke put the water bottle down.

    "Was I supposed to take it with water?" Lexa asked.

    "Most people take it with water." Clarke laughed. "But you can take it like that if you want." Lexa shrugged.

    "Can I leave?" Lexa asked.

    "Slow down." Clarke said. "You just got shot not too long ago."

    "I'm fine." Lexa tried to get out of bed but groaned and laid back down. "I'm not fine." Lexa groaned.

    "Luna's got everything under control." Clarke said, moving hair behind Lexa's ear. "You need to worry about getting better."

    "That's taking too long." Lexa complained.

    "Impaitent raccoon." Clarke said. Lexa groaned and Clarke laughed. "You still have your war paint on, do you want me to wipe it off? It's all over your face."

    "Yeah." Lexa said. Clarke got up and found a cloth and dipped it in water. Clarke started to wipe at the smudged black paint. Lexa closed her eyes.

    "I don't know how your little head piece thing stays on." Clarke said, as Lexa took it off.

    "I don't know either." Lexa laughed softly. "Come here." Lexa held out her arms and Clarke crawled into bed with Lexa. Clarke cuddled into Lexa, being careful not to hurt her. Lexa kissed her forehead and they fell asleep.

    Clarke woke up to an empty bed. Clarke looked around and saw the tent flap open. Lexa walked in, holding her wound. "You better be up for a good reason." Clarke said.

    "I went to the bathroom and talked to Roan." Lexa told her. Lexa walked over and sat down on the bed. Clarke sat up.

    "That was a good reason." Clarke said. Lexa kissed Clarke. "What time is it?"

    "Around two. We slept for a long time." Lexa told her.

    "How are you feeling?" Clarke asked.

    "The pain pill helped a lot. It just hurts if I move a ton." Lexa said.

    "I should probably change your bandage and check your other wounds." Clarke said. Lexa got up on the bed more and took off her shirt. "We didn't get a chance to clean your other cuts and stuff." Clarke got a medical box and sat on Lexa's bed.

    Clarke started to clean and bandage Lexa's minor wounds. "What about you?" Lexa asked.

    "I don't have many." Clarke said. "I would just need to put a bandaid over them."

    "But you need to clean them." Lexa said.

    "I'll once I'm done with you." Clarke kissed Lexa. Clarke finished up with Lexa's minor wounds and went to the arrow wound. Clarke tended to her own wounds once she was done with Lexa.

    Her mom walked into the tent. "I changed her bandages." Clarke said to her mom.

    "That's good. We are leaving tomorrow, there are barely any injured left." Her mom said. "Unless you think differently." Her mom looked at Lexa.

    "No that's fine." Lexa said, putting her shirt on.

    "You are good to leave whenever." Her mom told Lexa.

    "But you are resting." Clarke said as Lexa stood up, holding her wound.

    "Ai get in niron." (I know, lover) Lexa said, as they walked out. They walked to their tent. Clarke helped Lexa lay down and got Lexa into better clothes.

    Clarke got into clean clothes and laid down next to Lexa. Lexa wrapped her arms around her and kissed her. "I love you." Clarke said.

    "Ai hod yu in." (I love you) Lexa said, putting her head in her neck. "I'm sorry if I scared you." Lexa kissed her neck.

"Sh, you didn't mean it." Clarke said, rubbing Lexa's back. "Sleep, I'll wake you when dinner is ready. That's fine I'm not asleep." Lexa laughed softly as Clarke gently rubbed her back. Lexa fell asleep not much later. Clarke fell asleep with her.

Clarke woke up to Octavia walking in with a tray. "Raven was scared that you two were gonna be having sex." Octavia said, putting the food down. "I told her you wouldn't let any of that happen any time soon." Clarke laughed softly.

"Stop pretending you are asleep." Clarke told Lexa.

"I am." Lexa mumbled. "Shhh." Clarke kissed Lexa's head.  Octavia left and Lexa pulled her closer. "One more hour." Lexa said.

"The food will be cold." Lexa picked her head up quickly. "Hungry?" Clarke laughed.

"Yeah." Lexa said as they sat up. They walked over to the table and started to eat. "I feel so tired." Lexa sighed. "But I slept all day."

"It might be from the medicine." Clarke said, and then took a bite of meat. Lexa shrugged and they kept eating. They crawled back into bed and fell asleep.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Thank you for the votes!

-N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 444 12
Any one shots pertaining to Clexa I write will probably end up here
89.5K 2.5K 14
Clarke's father is put on life support, and becoming Lexa Woods's girlfriend is her last chance at paying his bills. It was supposed to be about mone...
63.9K 1.9K 48
Clarke just moved from Arkadia to Polis with her boyfriend Finn, well now fiancé. She's a detective working either her new partner Lexa woods to stop...
93.6K 3.2K 52
(this is kind of poorly written) Clarke lives in TonDC, New Jersey and she's seventeen. She's been bullied almost all of her lie. She has no friends...