The Bad Boy's Girl

By adeeba2707

He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabb... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Morning
Chapter 2 - The Step Father
Chapter 3 - Meeting the Bad boy
Chapter 4 - Second-Hand Embarrassment
Chapter 5 - 'Please call my name.'
Chapter 6 -Two Weeks.
Chapter 7 - We Are Just Friends.
Chapter 8 - Making Friends.
Chapter 8(Part II) The Library
Chapter 9 - My Ears Are Bleeding
Chapter 9 (Part III) - K-Pop Anybody?
Chapter 10 - Prison.
Chapter 11 - What is my mistake?
Chapter 12 - Have to be strong cuz I'm a girl
Chapter 13 - The Unexpected Anger
Chapter 14 - Soft and Tiny
Chapter 15 -The Football Ground.
Chapter 16 - Its Payback Time, Bitch!
Chapter 17 - The Creepy Old Man
Chapter 18 - Kacy.
Chapter 19 - Guilt
Chapter 20 - My Inner Child come Around at Wront Times
Chapter 21 - 'I can Leave my Mcdonalds Burger but Not You'
Chapter 22 - Philadelphia
Chapter 23 - The Kiss
Chapter 24 - Virgin who?
Chapter 25 - Getting Caught
Chapter 26 - Satan's Ass
Chapter 27 - 'You are beautiful'.
Chapter 28 - Talking
Chapter 29 - The Fight
Chapter 30 - I Fucked Up
Chapter 31 - My Queen
Chapter 32 - I Am Sorry
Chapter 33 - Betrayal
Chapter 34 - A Father Figure
Chapter 35 - 'Its a Yes, You Retard'
Chapter 36 - Going Home
Chapter 37 - Exploring Each Other
Chapter 38 - Shopping
Chapter 39 - A New Face
Chapter 40 - 'Weird people are droping from the sky today'
Chapter 40(Part II)
Chapter 40 (Part III)
Chapter 40 (Part IV)
Chapter 41 - Eating CockPorn
Chapter 42 - 'This has to be a nightmare'
Chapter 43 - 'Was killing her not enough?'
Chapter 44 - She Is Gone.
Chapter 45 - Office romance
Chapter 46 - A Not So Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 47 - 'Are you sure?'
Chapter 48 - Did I Hear It Right?
Chapter 49 - Fears Come True
Chapter 50 - The Final Fight
Chapter 51 - Bruises
Chapter 52 - Thankyou
Chapter 53 - Forgiveness
Chapter 54 - Proposal
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 9 (Part II) - The Fight

19.5K 617 132
By adeeba2707

________________________

●□●□●□●□●

●□●□●□●□●

________________________

--Isabella--

She let out an ear piercing scream and I swear I lost the ability to hear for .3 seconds. Just to get a kick out of it, I lifted my left foot, placing all the weight on my right foot, the same foot that was responsible for making Emily limp for the rest of her life. Hopefully.

It's a good thing I was wearing pencil heels today. I am sure by now I would have broken a few bones. Side chick #2 lets go of my hand at last when she finally understood what was happening.

I removed my foot from her foot and moved away. The girl that was helping her couldn't understand which foot was injured because apparently there wasn't enough lighting on the floor. She lifted her wrong foot to examine the wound. Since the other one was not working, she couldn't stand on either of them which resulted in her falling on the wet floor.

Okay, I wasn't intending to create this much of a mess. I swear I am the innocent one in this.

Side chick #3 was too busy recording all of this and focusing it on Emily and then on to me. I mouthed her 'help her' and realization dawned upon her. She quickly sent a 'thankyou' towards me before noticing that I am the 'enemy' here and her smile turned into a snicker in a second.

"Oh my god you fucking bitch. Get her!" She shouted and both of them stood up to get a hold on me. Too late.

I had already reached the door handle and stormed out of the washroom the same time they got up from the floor. I ran in the hallway all the while looking behind me if they are following me. I saw side chick #2 swinging her ponytail as dramatically as she could. She tripped on air due to her heels and stood back up before resuming her run.

The dedication. I could never.

Side chick #3 was too interested in recording everything so she was a little behind but none the less catching up.

I ran into the soccer coach, who was probably taking a random walk in the hallway after lunch. I don't really know. I am not really interested.

I saw both the girls who were following me trying to stop themselves in the most decent way possible on the slippery floor but they failing miserably. Side chick #3- I really need to know their name- slipped while trying to take an abrupt turn, causing a loud 'oomph'.

"I am sorry." I said before attempting to run away again but he held me by my wrist.

"Child, you are not supposed to be running in the hallway." he said in a calm voice. "And you two girls, come over here." he motioned for them to come closer. By now, side chick #2 - I am in desperate need of their names- was picking up side chick #3 like the true friends they are.

They came over to us and I could see it from a mile away about what they were going to do. They were definitely going to throw a fit.

Before they could say anything, I started wailing like a baby.

Of course it was fake. I am not going to waste my precious tears on them.

They wish.

I hid my face with my sleeves and took a peek at their horrified expressions.

"M-Miss, is there anything I can do for you? Perhaps, get you granola bar? My daughter loves t-" the coach started off but I was too focused on a limping Emily coming our way. She had blood smeared on the front of her foot but nothing too severe.

I believe so.

By now I had started to sniff and wipe my nonexistent tears.

"Sir, they were torturing me in the restroom. They said, they will push me down the stairs the next time I show up to school just because they don't like me. Look they even tried to tie my hands and lock me." I said and showed him my wrists which had red rope-like-finger prints.

I think I even hiccupped to sound convincing.

"Coach, she is lying. Don't believe her." Emily said as she reached us and her chicks helped her stand straight.

The friendship and loyalty. I swear to god.

"Oh please Emily. It would be better if you didn't try to defend yourself. We all know how clean your record is." he said and rolled his eyes.

We should have more teachers like him and replace that Math teacher.

Just to add fuel to the fire, I pointed a finger at them accusingly and said, "They even recorded it. They are themselves carrying proof of what they did." I tried my best to hide the smile and lowered my face and tried to cover it with my hair.

"Is it true? Give me that phone. I want to see for myself." He said and brought forward his right hand in an authoritative manner.

"Coach, you don't understand. She injured my foo-"

"The phone, Emily." Coach said and side chick #3 grudgingly gave her phone.

All this while I was just standing at the back and giving them a look that said 'Karma got you good, didn't it?'

The coach snatched the phone from them with a glare and searched for the video. "Yeah, yeah. That one" I said with a shaky voice as I peeked into the phone.

He saw the first half of the video where I was being threatened and held back. He snapped his head back at them with a look of disbelief.

"GIRLS!" he shouted and I think I heard a glass window crack.

"I did not expect this kind of behavior from you. This is against our school norms. Being a Cheer Leeder, you should know your limits.", he shouted at them and they all shrunk back.

"Coach, you didn't see the whole thing-"

"I don't not want to watch you guys torturing a poor child. What has she done to you?"

"My foot-" Emily started but worded it the wrong way.

"You have the audacity to talk to a teacher like that?" he shouted at them again and this time they took a big step back. I heard the video getting over and coach tapping some buttons on the phone.

"I have deleted the video from this phone. If I hear a single complain about you guys, you will be suspended. And Emily, since this is not the first time for you, you will be stepping down from the position of head cheerleader starting from today. I will talk to the principle about this." he said and shoved the phone into one of their hands.

By now, Emily had tears running down her face. She was glaring at me with a look that said 'You didn't do the right thing' and I returned it by mouthing 'try me, bitch.'

"All three of you, go back to your class." he motioned for them to leave and the side chicks left with a limping Emily.

Wow. My math teacher cursed me, didn't he?

"Dear, are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the health room?" the coach asked me politely, as if testing the waters if I were to cry again.

"No, sir. I will deal with it. Thank you so much for the help." I bowed to him and sniffed one last, putting an end to the act.

"Take care of yourself. And next time something like this happens, tell one of the teachers okay? We don't support bullying in our school. We will deal with it." he said and patted my shoulder before leaving me alone in the hallway.

I stood there for a little while by myself, trying to recollect whatever shit just happened. What a great start to high school. I can only imagine what is to come next. Not to forget, a certain someone will be behind my back at all times.

I walked back to the same ol' Math class where I was originally supposed to be. Just as I was about to ask for permission to enter the class, the bell rang. The teacher dismissed the class and I entered to take my bags and books.

"That took a century. Was it really something serious? I should have come with you." Olivia said with a pout.

"Don't worry too much about it. I am fine." I smiled and replied. Zack came towards us and pecked her forehead before they said their goodbye to go to another class. I finally packed my bag and started to leave when Dave reached up to me.

"Hey, you were gone for almost the whole period. Every thing okay?" He said with a scrunched eyebrow.

"Yeah. I was just going through midlife crisis, I guess." I said and we both chuckled. The teacher passed by us with a scoff and muttering my exact words with a sarcastic tone and a 'kid these days.'

I saw Dave snicker beside me. "Don't pay attention to the old man. What your next class?"

"I think its Biology." I said with a relief, because it's probably the only subject that makes sense.

"Same. Let's go." he said with a smile.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

*

*

*

*

Name the stars as you like.

On a scale of 1-10, how much would you rate the chapter?

Random question: What's the most savage dialogue?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.8K 37
I stared at the girl in the mirror. She was only a shadow of the girl I used to be. Blue eyes, void of emotions and glint, glanced back at me. My li...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
203K 9.3K 30
(Though highly recommend to read the book "Obsession, Madness & Love" first, this book can be read as a standalone.) ________________________________...
1.1M 34.2K 66
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW): “Like father, like son...