Black Hearts

Af mishhtalkative

Moving on is about accepting and learning, not ignoring and forgetting. Because, there is love after 'love f... Mere

Shadi
Baggages????
Presence...
Nai...na...
Yeh he Yaarana
Navupadesham
A lie
Tangled Silence
Confusion
New Resolution?
Nandu Note
RaJveer?
Hidden Treasures
Halloween
Baatein
The End ???
Tera Ehsaan
A New Nest
Naina ka Sasural
Anu - A No More Secret
Nayi Tazveerien
We too had a love story ?
Is that you?
Naam toh suna hoga!
It's the time to Cook!!!
Chapter!
Ata Mahji Satakli
Darna Zaroori He
Scared Games
Surprises and Miracles
New Update
Kuch Naye Kadam
Chimes Before The Storms
Walk Down Memory Lane
Raina Or Ranya
Ranya Or Raina - 2
Pavizha Mazha
Chapter 37
Back To ❤️ Center
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Gharwali - Baharwali
Halka Halka Suroor
Mausam Beiman He
Mumma Hen
Fake - Real
Love Quadrilaterals
Trapped.
Maybe I'm Amazed
Collision of Past - Present
Unkahi Baatein
Roll Camera Action
Final Destination
Kuch Sawal Yun Hi
Phir le aaya dil
Colorful Hearts

Sandwiched

478 53 49
Af mishhtalkative

BC - " dismiss...."
He freed Capt. Shekhavat and Capt. Ahluwaliya after a short official meeting...
Both saluted him and turned to leave....with pale faces...

BC remembering something,
" Waise.... Captain. Aaj kuch jaldii hi tumhara class khatam nahii hua... I must say, Ahluwaliyas have a great effect on you... "
He sharply glared at Rajveer hiding his small naughty smile...

Naveen who got, at which Ahluwaliya BC is pointing at laughed swiftly by covering his mouth not wanting to get scolded by his wife's dear uncle....

Rajveer - " No sir... Meeeet...ing tha isiliye class ko kuch minute phehle hi chod diya..."

Both officers did observed where Rajveer's eyes were stuck... Its on the floor, picking up the suitable reasons... Sometimes strategy and communication expert do stammer when they are stuck.

BC - " Meeting 1600 hours pe tha aur tumne class ko 1500 pe khatam kiya.... Ek ghanta ground se yaha, mere Cabin mein aane lagta he, yeh baat toh mujhe aaj hi pata chala..."
He smirked enjoying his victory...

Afterall Rajveer was fumbling like a teenager, bunked his class...

Naveen opened his mouth to save his Yaar but closed it immediately receiving a glare from BC...

Rajveer - " Maj. Nair raaste mein mil gaye toh.... "
He served another reason hoping it to be accepted...

BC squeezing his eyes,
" It's okay Captain. Bus mission ke saath apne life ko bhi track mein laana math bhoolna... zindagi ke  Safar mein Stations bahot saare milte he, But remember my boy, rail gaadi ka destination sirf ek hi hota he...."

Rajveer  in a trance, uttered,
" Jab shuruvaat (Ananya) hi khoo gayi ho... manzil (Naina) tak pahunchna naamumkin...."

Naveen side hugged him, cutting his sad negative thoughts,
" Veeru, agar railgaadi poori lagan se seedhi patti pe utre toh use manzil tak jaane mein koyi nahi rok sakta...."

BC - " Manzil ko chun se phehle apne musafir (Heart) se zaroor poochna ki kyaa uska jeene (dhadak) ke liye waha jaana zaroori he???...
Warna manzil pahunchke pachtana na pade...."
He finished his concern thoughtfully,  flicking the stagnant heart of Rajveer....

Again, breaking the silence,
" Shenanigan is a tough nut to crack...  Just be careful.... "
He talked in a code language referring to Ritu at end...

Naveen - " Main Hoon Na sir. . I will handle her..."
Finally he spoke, not letting Rajveer to deliver a complex blooper again..

BC - " Tumhara asar dikh raha Capt. Shekhavat pe.. Joh ladkiyonse door bhagta tha aaj do do ladkiyonke beech fasa he. "
He shook his head in disappointment...safely  keeping the files in drawer.

Naveen muttered, pouting at BC's words,
" Duniya mein kuch bhi ho jaayein, bus mere hi sir pe ilzaam lagaloo... jaise main hi Brahma hu, Main hi Vishnu... Shiv tandav bhi mera hi he.... "

BC - " Dismiss..."
He shouted literally throwing the naughty Captain out....

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Rajveer watched his new roommate, after a perfect treaty....  they came to a neutral point of sharing one bedroom, including the bed and the loo. Not to forget, Rajveer's cupboard, book shelf, shoe rack... the tiny Dressing table contained all the feminine stuffs, leaving Rajveer's comb and hairjel sandwiched between her moisturizers...

He was quite happy to accept her invitation of being a roommate, as she was exact xerox copy of him... Her items were scattered here and there mingling with his one, as if they know each other from years, unlike Ananya who had a peculiar habit of keeping things in order.

He shoed 'her thoughts' clashing with Naina's presence,  with a small smile, gulping down the new realization that, now a days Ananya's memories wont haunt him, clouding his eyes and heart...
Just like Naina told, Ananya was his love, the girl he gave his heart, poured his happiness upon, shared blissful moments... she wasn't his nightmare anymore... (that's what he thought)

Few books fell off the shelf, pulling Rajveer back to his presence...
Leaning to the door, he had a look of his messy room, where an angel was having a fight with curtain demons....

" Ahmm..."
He cleared his throat, bringing Naina's attension towards him....

" All well???.... I mean Kuch Chahiye?...."
He asked politely....

Naina - " Aap firse!!!..."
She tried to step out, but couldn't due to the mess created around her...
She was wrapped around the curtains, struggling to get out of it... cherry on the cake her hair used this opportunity to fly high with independence adding more funny sorrow to Naina....

Rajveer smiled at her irrigated face... and stepped forward to help her...

Naina - " main toh bus yeh curtains laga rahi thi...yeh  blue wali aapke cup board mein mili toh maine socha it will turn the room bit cozy... pata nahi yeh kaise u ghoom ghoom gaya...."
She arched her eyebrows, again taking a round, trapping herself.....

Rajveer shook his head, and caught her shoulders asking her to stand straight....
His eyes captured her almond ones, and he noticed how her breath placed a comma, when his fingers brushed her milky skin.... and inhaled some fruit fragrance emitting from her silky hairs that were excitingly kissing his cheeks.....
He did observe how her eyes instantly closed waiting for some butterflies to flit inside her heart....

She was still a fresher, like a rose bud waiting for its turn to blossom... she was pious and angelic...
He reminded himself.... to keep tab on his every action... Not that he was intended to do something out of some random manly desires. But her vibes didn't let him to think something out of path, as she always made him feel calm and right....He didn't wanted to hurt her feelings, by building few hopes of closeness or dipping her in a sea of loneliness....

He slowly left her, and held the curtain's end unwrapping around Naveen's Gudiya... He didn't let his eyes wander on her reactions as her soft fingers cluched knot of her dupatta...
Completing his drill, he clicked his fingers indirectly asking her to open her eyes...

To avoid the awkwardness,  he moved towards the bed folding the old pillow covers....

Naina - " Thanks... "
Her voice turned into some sweetest honey, diluting along with a lyrical song playingin bg...

" Suriji ne help kardiya kitchen setup karne mein...

Bus woh kamre mein wall clock lagana tha.... Meri aadat he baar baar time check Karne ki..."
She pouted, looking at the clock kept on their bed...

Rajveer - " I Know..."
He smiled remembering her habits...and took a nail to work on Naina's wants...

Naina - " Aapka class ???..."
She asked to keep the conversation alive... Mushkil se toh kuch lafz nikalte he Captain ke muhh se....

Rajveer - " Maj. Nair ne extra classes leliya toh socha ki ek baar tumhe.... " biting his tongue,

" Yaha room aake dekhlun...."
He looked at her through his peripheral vision, and felt safe that she wasn't paying much attention on his words....

Naina - " Okay..."

She picked up her phone to change the music when her dear friend interrupted her....

Rajveer - " Naina..."
He called....

Naina - " Jii .."
She hummed back concentrating upon her phone... Isn't her work more important than that single piece, stinking - tanned hot Captain...
She is not complaining about him, don't mind... Its just that, the drill he performed few minutes ago in the ground, made him look sweaty yet tempting sizzler.... and his small smiles appearing every now and then was like scoops of ice cream kept on sizzler plate....
Please note, she isn't hitting at Captain, it's just an observation....

Rajveer - " Tumhare projects ka kyaa hua? .."
Asked breaking Naina's train of thoughts....

Naina - "Ahh... Huda....
Huda he na, He will handle... Waise bhi mera yaha rehna zyada important he... "
She mumbled in end, loud enough to Rajveer to catch het words...

Rajveer - " matlab???.... "

Someone knocked the door, not letting the future love birds to talk...

Rajveer opened the door in a swift as Shalini was having a nap in other room....

Ritu - " Hii, Captain..."
She flipped her pallu sensually,  with a hope....

Rajveer - " Haaaaaiii.... Doc. Mishra...
Aap is wakth yaha!!...."
He felt awkward facing the two ladiea at the same time and same place.....

Ritu - " ohh ho Captain... Aapne subhah hi bola tha ki hume kisi IMPORTANT chese ke baareib mein discuss karna he aur yeh bhi ki you wanted me all for yourself...."
She scratched behind her ear, correcting her hairs out of habit.... and then looked at Naina peeking from Rajveer's room....

" i mean aapne mere kamre mein aane wale the and you didn't...."
She smartly trailed off her sentence in end, leaving the suspicious air twirrel between the three....

Rajveer used this time to glue the damage happened,
" yeah.... maine hi bola tha. Actually I wanted to know about new cadet's psychological reports and..."

Ritu - " Its okay Captain.... I can see you are busy... "
She eyed at Naina acting to be hurt by him...

Rajveer - " Obsolutely not Dr . Mishra... Main sharp 5 min baad aapse milta hu. Ive to pick some stuffs here and I will see you soon...."
He shooed her away and closed the doors... making himself to face another storm...

Naina....

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

It's just a trail to see whether this story still has readers!

Keep Loving...
Keep Reading...
Keep Supporting...

And,
Have some mercy on Your Lazy Busy Writer❤

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

64.3K 3.6K 33
This story is only for Raina lovers..an eternal love story....what happened when u hate someone to the core, but ultimately she became the reason for...
8.3K 1K 26
What happens when the person who you never thought of meeting again is right infront of you, now, after three long years. Discovering the reason for...
24.8K 1.1K 12
This story starts from the time when Ritu was killed by Rajveer. Naina knows about Rajveer being the person who pulled the trigger on her brother and...