Falling For My Roommate

By swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... More

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

12. Mothers Day

15.6K 145 83
By swaylastories100

I smirk at him.

Y: 'Already had one today, why would I want another?'

J: 'I'll make it worth it'

I lean forward and smirk even more.

Y: 'Really? Enlighten me'

J: 'Come with me and find out'

I smirk.

Y: 'Aw I would but I got studying to do'

J: 'You could study a practical in a specific area of science'

I giggle.

Y: 'I'm gonna pass that offer, go get one of your prostitutes if your that horny'

He smirks.

J: 'Sadly they are all in Canada,'

He leaves and I giggle to myself. I message Daisy for advice as she would most probably know what to do. She messages a back a few minutes later:

D: 'Then WHY are you not in that shower with him miss girl'

Y: 'Because I'm scared!'

D: 'What of seeing you with no clothes on? He'd definitely enjoy that'

Y: 'That, and of losing my virginity'

D: 'Are you scared of losing it then'

Y: 'A little,'

D: 'My advice is you sneak into his room with only lingerine on and go into his bathroom, he will be done soon so go do it now!'

Y: 'Is this what you do to Liam?! Poor guy'

D: 'Mmmm I definitely got a huge punishment this for morning for that nude I sent him last night,'

Y: 'Tell me please, my non existent love life needs to know'

D: 'Let's just say that my ass is sore as fuck and my throat is really sore.'

Y: 'Jeez alright missy,'

D: 'Go get in that shower with him before I call him and tell him you want to sleep with him'

Y: 'I swear if I regret this, this all comes back on these messages'

D: 'Yes queen! Now go!'

I smile and take off my jeans and go into Josh's room. I immediately feel nervous and go to his bathroom door. Its left open slightly and I roll my eyes at his cheek. I take a deep breath and slip inside. I close the door and he turns and smiles.

J: 'Decided to take my offer?'

Y: 'Trsut me Daisy is the one who bullied me into it, it was either that or she called you telling you I wanted to sleep with you right now'

He laughs.

J: 'That sounds like her, and do you?'

I roll my eyes and smile. I go into the walkway of his shower and walk into the water. I wrap my arms around his back and he smiles.

J: 'Shit I forgot how much I love showering with someone'

Y: 'Trust me, this was all a tease'

I take my arms from around him and walk out the bathroom. I smirk and take off my now soaked crop top that's now become quite see through. I go into my room and pull it off but just before I do, Josh comes in. He cant take his eyes off my shirt and I immediately cross your arms.

Y: 'Hey, go shower or sum'

J: 'Guess Daisy's gonna have to give me that call that you wanna sleep with me right now'

He smirks at me and walks back to his room. I quickly change your shirt into a black spaghetti strap crop top and get back into bed. I unpause my show and then Josh walks in again with only boxers on. I look at him and he smirks.

J: 'So Daisy called, telling me you wanted to sleep with me right now,'

I roll my eyes.

Y: 'Bet you messaged her to call you and tell you that'

J: 'Whatever you say,'

He walks out and I smile to myself.

☆☆☆☆☆

(Fast forward a week to Mothers day)

I wake up and sigh at what day is was. Mothers day. I feel a tear well up in my eyes and it trickles down my cheek. The first of many no doubt. I look down at my underwear and look up at the ceiling. I lay there in silence, as tears fall down your cheek. I miss them so much. Suddenly I hear Josh yell happy mothers day from the kitchen and that's what sends me off the cliff of pity.

I pull the duvet up to my face and cry into the duvet, getting tears and snot all over them. After about 10 minutes, the door silently opens and Josh looks at me and smiles sadly. He comes over to me and sits beside me. I look up at him with tears all over my cheeks and snot all over my nose.

J: 'Let's clean you up,'

He goes to my bathroom and pulls me up on his lap. I lean into his shoulder and he smiles.

J: 'Cant clean you up when your leaning on my shoulder can I?'

I smile slightly and sit up to face him.

J: 'I also really need your help, but if it's too raw or you dont want too thats fine'

He starts to wipe snot from my nose and you look at him.

J: 'I need help on what to get my mom for mothers day,'

My jaw drops.

Y: 'JOSH ITS LITERALLY TODAY?! what did you tell her when you were on the phone to her?!'

J: 'Shit you heard me didnt you, oh God that's why your crying, I'm so so sorry Blair, that was so insensitive of me'

I put a finger to his lips.

Y: 'Its ok, yeah it is still raw after 8 years but I'm not stopping you and your mom from having a good day because of my loss. I'll help you get something but I am gonna hit you so hard in a minute BECAUSE ITS MOTHERS DAY TODAY AND YOU STILL HAVNET GOTTEN HER ANYTHING'

He laughs.

J: 'I knew youd be pissed at me,'

Y: 'Well obviously?! I also did something for my foster mom for mothers day,'

He smiles.

J: 'What did you do?'

Y: 'I sent her a card, money, some of her favourite scented candles and a big box of chocolates.'

J: 'Wow ok, well Olivia gave my mom a framed drawing of her and a massive box of Lindt and my brother will tried to do the same. Let's just say his drawing was a little less flattering then Olivia's was and he got her a huge bar of Cadburys,'

Y: 'Alright, I know this amazing flower company, and I might be able to get them to your mom today, what did you tell her about your gift?'

J: 'Told her it was on it's way'

Y: 'Alright good, get me my laptop'

J: 'Get off my lap first'

I giggle and shift back onto the bed. Josh leans over and hands me my Macbook. I log and show him the company.

Y: 'What part of Canada do you parents live?'

J: 'Toronto'

Y: 'Thank God, they have several companies in most of Canada's city's, they can get them to her by 5pm their time. Alright I'll pick the flowers and I'll tell you how much'
Josh nods and you pull the laptop towards you. You pick a bouquet of 100 rainbow roses and its $60.

Y: 'Alright put in your card details'

J: 'How much are they?'

Y: '$60, I'll show you what they look like once you've payed,'

J: 'Alright,'

He puts in his details and I smile.

Y: 'Does she like rainbows?'

J: 'Yeah, she loves seeing them'

Y: 'Great, well these are what have been ordered, I also took the responsibility to write a note on it too!'

J: 'Oh shit, what did you write

Y: 'Look at the note,'

J: 'Holy shit these are so beautiful! How many did you order'

Y: 'Batch of 100'

J: 'Bloody hell, well I definitely got the best mothers day present out of us three this year! Olivia's always won that one, I always just got the usual stuff like flowers and chocolates and teddies, then theres Will who does the same but Olivia's always comes up with the best and most special stuff for her. Shes gonna be so madd'

I giggle.

Y: 'Aw your family sound so nice'

He smiles.

J: 'Most of the time I cant stand them, so glad I got to escape'

I giggle.

Y: 'You never know the worth of someone, until they are gone. Learnt that the hard way. Gonna go shower'

I stand up and go into the bathroom. I have a warm shower and go out of my room to get clothes. Half expected Josh to be waiting for me. Theres a note left on the bed and I pick it up and smile:

Thanks so much for helping me with my mothers day present, I really appreciate it. Since it is mothers day and yours arent here sadly, I dont care what you do or say to me, I'll do whatever you want today with no complaints and if you want, I can just sit in your room and you cry on my shoulder? I dont know how to write this shit but I hope you understand that I'm here whenever

From the hottest Canadian you'll ever meet: Joshyyyyyyy xxxxxx

I giggle and read it several times. I go into the closet and pick another pair of sweatpants and a black bra crop top. I go downstairs to the kitchen and Josh is sat eating. I smile at him and go over and hug him. He smiles and hugs me back tightly.

J: 'Didnt know you had any emotion'

I giggle.

Y: 'Thank you, honestly'

He smiles.

J: 'I made croissants for us!'

I look over at the bin and see the packaging. I pick it up and smile.

Y: 'Nice try'

J: 'Fuck!'

I laugh and sit next to him and have a few croissants.

J: 'So what do you plan on doing today?'

Y: 'Sit around here cause I cant face going out and seeing shops doing mothers day sales'

He smiles sadly.

J: 'Fair enough, wait, can I teach you how to play fortnite, COD and rocket league?'

I giggle.

Y: 'Alright, but trust me, I'm so bad when it comes to gaming'

He laughs.

J: 'We'll see about that'

I giggle and bite into another croissant. By the end of the day, I know how to play Fortnite, Rocket League and I'm halfway learning COD

J: 'Yeah like that, wait no!!!!'

Suddenly im shot and killed by another player.

J: 'Aw you did good tho'

I giggle.

J: 'Alright next round I'll play for you and show you, give you another tutorial'

I nod and on the 10 second time to the next game, Josh pulls me onto his lap. He puts his hands on top of mine and plays for me. While hes playing for me, I feel something hella hard underneath you. I shift myself slightly and Josh swears.

J: 'Shit, sorry'

I giggle.

Y: 'What even was I sat on? Your phone?'

He smirks.

J: 'My dick'

My jaw drops and then Josh gets a call from his mom.

J: 'Hey mom, hows your mothers day been?'

I remember its mothers day and my smile fades. He puts his mom and speaker and I listen to the conversation. (JM: Josh's Mom)

JM: 'Hi sweetheart, I just got your gift and it just fits through the door! They are such beautiful flowers, how did you think of that all by yourself?'

Josh laughs.

J: 'Actually, Blair took over cause I didnt have a clue'

JM: 'Which Blair, your crush or your roommate'

I giggle.

J: 'They are the same person'

I look up at him and he deliberately looks down at the phone.

JM: 'Oh yes I remember you saying, where is she I want to thank her'

J: 'You've been on speaker this entire time, I've been teaching her how to play my favourite video games pretty much the whole day'

JM: 'How nice, Blair sweetie can you hear me?'

I giggle.

Y: 'Yeah I can, hi!'

JM: 'Hi sweetie, thank you so much for helping Josh, he is so bad when it comes to gift buying'

Josh's jaw drops and I burst out laughing.

Y: 'He is!'

J: 'Uh mom no need to call me out like that jeez, I know I'm awful when it comes to gifts'

Josh's mom giggles

JM: 'Well, he definitely won best gift award this year, and that's all thanks to you'

Y: 'Yeah Josh better give me credit for that, I'm really glad you like the flowers. I knew the company and bought the most expensive ones and used his credit card'

J: 'Of course you chose the most expensive ones'

JM: 'Aw thank you sweetie, so what did you get your mom for today?'

Josh looks at me and looks as if hes about to yell at his mom.

Y: 'Well I got my foster mom some gifts for being so kind and helping me out all these years, I basically got her a big box of her favourite scented candles, some chocolates, wrote her a card cause they dont sell happy foster mothers day cards sadly and then gave her some money so she can go away on holiday cause she works really hard.'

JM: 'Aw shes a very lucky women having so many presents, and making sure that they are her favourites. Something Josh doesn't do, thank God I decided to have 2 more kids'

Josh's jaw drops and I burst out laughing again.

Y: 'Oh I really need to hug you and tell you how good these roast are omg'

J: 'Ugh can you imagine you two and Olivia up against me? Jesus christ I'd leave the world'

I giggle.

JM: 'Well now I have to go get ready because Olivia and Will want to take me out to dinner, speak soon and hopefully see you soon Blair'

J: 'Oh just forget about your first born why dont you mom, speak soon'

She laughs and he ends the call.

J: 'Blair I'm so sorry for what she said about-'

I lean forward and kiss him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
291K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...