ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 4

3.9K 177 254
By Bts_Internation_Army

Y/n was alone in the garden thinking about all the mess going on.

'I woke up in a castle... In a room and misunderstood Jeongguk for Jungkook! But how the hell can they look same! Same! Same!! No difference!!! No change!!! Its hard to know who is Jungkook and who is Jeongukk only if they wear similar dresses!!!

Jeongukk is not creepy! I thought he would be 'ahh! Ughh!! I need your blood' but why am I here? I wanna go back to my kookie!!!' she thought

Eunwoo sent some food for her which she stuffed in her mouth and started to slowly walk around the castle looking for Jeongukk and making sure she doesnt dont fall! 

"Gukkie? Guk!?? Hehe sounds like kookie! Gukkie??? Where are you?" she shouted out loud while giggling.

She started to open all the random doors. She saw a huge door and opened it while walking inside.

It was dark yet beautiful.This castel was completely made of a combination of dark and gold which looked more beautiful that the word beautiful itself. Suddenly a girl appeared infront of her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~" Y/n screamed on top of her voice. 

"You plan on making me deaf? Your voice is annoying!" the girl infront of her shouted.

She looked at her for a second.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~" and shouted again.

"Stop!! Shut up!" the girl commanded.

Suddenly Jeongukk appeared out of somewhere. Y/n ran to him and he hugged her.

"What happened?" he asked Y/n worried.

"She came into my room and started to shout for no reason." the girl shouted towards Jeongukk.

He looked down to y/n

"I-I was-s lost... Lookin-g for you." She replied.

"Oh... Chill! Calm! This is my... Umm.... Sister? Step sister? Well... Not sister...? She is... A gaurdian? To be honest, I know she is annoying forgive her." he whispered the last part in Y/n's ear making her giggle a little.

(Author: Guys I need face claim for her. So, imma use Tzuyu. Ok??? I dont wanna use kpop idol's name for such roles so... Alexandria's face claim is Tzuyu. Sorry.😭😭😭

People tend to start hating kpop idols that is why I dont use them so

PLEASE NO HATE TO ANYONE! 😭😭😭)

"I am Alexandria! The fourth gaurdian of the dark world and the ruler of the element water. I am his future wife if he doesnt find his mate in time."

"I repeat! You are my sister and I dont wanna marry you! Dont you understand I am trying to 'sis zone' you noona?" Jeongukk shouted out loud.

"You are not the one who decides that! The queen is!" she spat with a smirk.

"She wont force me! I dont love you!"

"She will have to."

"Whatever!"

He picked y/n up in his arms and disappeared out of that room!

"So... Why were you looking for me?" Jeongukk asked.

"Woah! Woah!!! Wait!!! Before that!! Do that again!!!"

"Do what again?" he asked confused.

"The disappearing thing!" she replied with sparkling eyes.

"Kid!" he chucked.

"Says who?"

"Tell me!!!! Why were you looking for me?" he whinned hoping to listen... 'I missed you'.

"Because... I am bored and I only know you... So be with me!"

"You remember me?" he questioned her out of the blue.

"Yes!"

"Really???" he asked excited.

"Yup! We just met in the room! How can I forget you!"

"Ah... Ok... So what do you wanna do?" he was disappointed by her answer but he tired not to show it.  

"I dont know... Prank someone???"

"Prank? Huh? What is that?"

"You dont know a prank?"

"No...?"

"Ok come with me!" Y/n laughed like a maniac.

"Huh?"

She just aksed him to take her to his room as he looked at her with a confused face.

'He is soo much like jungkook!! Ahh! My heart!!! I miss him and he is so much like him! I shouldn't fall for him!!!!' Y/n thought to herself.

After a few minutes Jeongukk layed on the carpet like Y/n instructed him to... Y/n ran out and called for Eunwoo.

"Eunwoo!!! Eunwoo!!!" she started to shout in a worried tone.

"Yes Miss!" Eunwoo appeared suddenly.

"Something is wrong with Gukkie!! Help! Help!!!"

"WHAT!!!!!" He exclaimed worried.

He quickly run to that direction with Y/n following him. He saw Jeongukk laying on the floor! He ran to him.

"Gukk??! Gukkie!!! Jeongukk!!! Get up! What happened to you!!" He started to move him.

"I-I think I am dying... Ahh! Blood Blood Blood and death." Jeongukk dramatically fainted.

"NO NO NO!! GET UP PLEASE!!! PLEASE! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU AROUND ME DOING SOME KIDDO THINGS! I WILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE WAKE UP! PLEASE GUKK!" Eunwoo started to move Jeongukk vigoursly.

Jeongukk got up a little "My last wish is to have some banana milk" and dramatically fainted again.

"What???? One minute!! I will bring it!" Eunwoo told almost crying.

Eunwoo swirled his hand and bottle of banana milk appeared.

"Wake up!! Gukkie-ahh!! You are my only friend!!"

Eunwoo opened the bottle of the milk.

"BANANA MILK!!! ITS SMELLS LIKE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING!!!" Jeongukk's eyes shot opened and he jumped up, pulling away the bottle from Eunwoo and dranking it all in one go!

"ONE MORE PLEASE!!!" He asked pleading Eunwoo to let him have more. He looked like a 5 year old kid asking for milk!

"You??? You were not dying??" Eunwoo asked wiping his tears.

"No... It was a prank! Your reaction was epic" Jeonguk replied. laughing like hell.

"Yes!" Y/n giggled along with him. 

"You are shameless! I got so scared you stupid! Silly! Idiot!!" he shouted at Jeongukk.

"If some day I actually die-"

"Shut up! I dont wanna listen to that shit! Understand?" Eunwoo got angry because he couldn't see Jeongukk die or even in pain.

Jeongukk laughed at Eunwoo. "Thanks for the milk. I was asking from yesterday but you did not let me drink it." Jeongukk pouted.

"You are not supposed to drink so much of milk in one go! Get that!" Eunwoo strictly told that to Jeongukk.

"Ok eomma hyung!"

"I am not your eomma!"

"You are!"

Gukkie!!!!" Eunwoo shouted.

"Catch me if you can! Oldie hyung."

'Why is he so like Jungkook? Yet... I little mysterious?' Y/n thought. Jeongukk picked Y/n up and started to run.

"Ahh! Why did you pick me?"

"You want me to leave you there like that?"

"Prince wait!" Eunwoo shouted while running.

"Dont call me that!" Jeongukk replied while running.

After running about and playing for hours.

"Ok! Im tired! You are heavy!" Jeongukk exclaimed.

"Excuse me? I am not!" Y/n shouted

"But you are..."

"Kookie never told that!" Y/n frowned.

"He carried you?"

"Yes! Many times!"

"Why? You keep getting injuries?" Jeongukk laughed.

"No!" Y/n whined

"Then its not safe for you to stay in your room!"

"What?"

"You can stay in my room!" Jeongukk showed her his cute bunny smile.

"I am not sleeping beside you!" she shouted.

"Chill! It has a couch!" Jeongukk reassured.

"Ok... So you will sleep on the couch..."

"No! Its my room. You will sleep on the couch! I will sleep on my bed."

"but! I am injured!"

"Yeah... So?"

"I-I thought we w-were friends." Y/n spoke sniffing and fake crying.

Jeongukk's eyes widen. "We are! D-dont cry! I will sleep on the couch!" he announced.

"Good!" She wiped her fake tears.

"Now that is called revenge! 'Prank' me!" Eunwoo laughed satisfied.

"Ouch- My heart broke!" Jeongukk dramatically held his chest.

"You are dramatic!" Eunwoo and Y/n told in union and started to laugh at his cuteness.

"Am I!?"

To be continued...

(Author: So guys... I wanted to Inform you that a few episodes from here will be focusing on character development of Jeongukk and the other characters of the dark kingdom who will be introduced soon.

I know it might not be that deep into the plots for now but for future chapters its important and little hints about their future, present and past will be given so.... OPEN YOUR EYES AND TAKE A MAGNIFYING GLASS AND READ! OK? 😂😂😂😂😂

ANYWAYSSS!! NO PUTTING

'Jimin: Author!!! Pleaseeee! Updateee!! For meee! Your chimmy!!! *pout*'

😍😍😍😍oh! Jesus😍😍😍😍

Nooooo! See you make me update real quick because of it! Cheatinggg!! I was gonna update late!!! NO CHEATING!!! ❌❌❌

ANYWAYS! HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER???)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 39.2K 55
[ A FEATURED FANFIC ] two rival wizards agree on a temporary truce to save the magic from going extinct. falling in love wasn't the plan at all howev...
2.2M 129K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
283K 13K 38
"....𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻?" 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗹�...
697 58 14
When life was created, Universe gave birth to two sides : The Side of Light and The Side of Darkness. Now thousands of years later, Darkness is will...