I Can't Forget You (Boschlow...

k9ine3 द्वारा

"Anyways, let me introduce myself. The names Boscha and you are?" "I-I'm Willow. Willow Park." Boscha and Wil... अधिक

Chapter 1. Meeting You Was Everything
Chapter 2. Regrets
Chapter 3. I'm Focusing On You
Chapter 4. Heading To Her Direction
Chapter 5. I'm Not A Perfect Witch
Chapter 6. Our Friendship Begins
Chapter 7. Lost Memories
Chapter 8. You And I
Chapter 9. Meeting Her Dads Again
Chapter 10. Boscha VS Willow
Chapter 11. My Final Grudgby Match
Chapter 12. Group Hang Out
Chapter 13. 2 Months Later
Chapter 15. I Love You
Chapter 16. Cuddles and Kisses
Chapter 17. Sleepovers
Chapter 18. Blood and The Truth
Chapter 19. You Against Me
Author's Note: Important Update
Chapter ? I'm Sorry That You Had To Lose Me (Alternative Ending)
Chapter 20. Freedom
Important Announcement!!

Chapter 14. Quadruple Dates

892 43 23
k9ine3 द्वारा

Boscha's POV

I couldn't believe my three eyes. My own mother, kissing someone else who isn't my dad. I wasn't angry or upset at that fact that my mom was having an affair. I was shocked and never expected any of this to happen. There was no way I would just forget about it and not tell my mother. I need to confront her about this.

"I'm sorry what you had to go through when you saw your mom. I didn't know it would like this," Willow spoke as we headed to Willow's house.

"No need to be sorry Willow. I didn't expect my mom kissing somebody else would happen."

"What're you going to do about it?"

"I'm not sure but I can't just forget about it. I have to tell my mom what's going on between her and this guy," I answered.

"Any idea as to why you mom doesn't love your dad?"

"I'm going to be honest with you Willow. My dad is not that nice. He's pretty strict and frightening. My father is nothing compared to your dads. He pressures me to do things I don't want to do. Pretty much, my mother and I are in my dad's control. It's not fair that we have to obey him. As long as you keep him happy and satisfied, there's nothing to worry about. I guess my mom is doing the right thing but how will she know my dad won't find out about it?" I explained.

"I'm not sure Boscha, but your dad definitely isn't a good parent. Why don't you talk to your mom about this and tell her that you both should leave?" Willow worriedly asked.

"I don't know. Maybe today could be the day I tell her we should leave. I also want to confront my mother as well. If she's allowing me to open up, I'll do so."

"As long as you're okay with what you want to do, I'll support and be there for you no matter what," Willow gave me a small smile.

"Thank you, Sunshine. For coming with me today and for being there," I gently smiled.

Willow and I carried on as we followed the concrete trail that led to Willow's place.

2 hours later

I laid on my bed as I texted my friends about what happened today. I shouldn't be telling them what's happening but they would know sometime later. They were pretty much shocked and apologizing that I had to go through with what I saw. I explained to them that there was nothing to be sorry about and I wasn't that worried about it. They asked what I was planning to do and I said I would confront my mother about it and let her know that I won't judge her in any way. I also told them I wanted to know the truth as to why she's having an affair. All of them agreed with my plan and wished me luck. I thanked them and made my scroll disappear.

I rolled over onto my back as I stared at the ceiling. I didn't know what my future was going to be. I was terrified that something bad will happen. Something that involves my dad.

"Boscha! I'm home! I brought you dinner like I promised!" I heard my mother yell from downstairs.

I became anxious, wondering what my mom will say once I confront her about what I've seen.

"I'm coming," I ran downstairs where my mother was sitting at the table with my food in a bag.

"What were you up to while I was gone?" my mom was curious.

I froze as she finished her sentence, not knowing what to tell her. I didn't want to be straightforward with her so I decided to tell her what I was doing earlier.

"I was messaging my friends and chose to take a walk around town."

I could tell that my mother tensed up when I told her I walked around Bonesborough. She's afraid that I might've seen her with someone else at the Kitty Cafe. She is correct.

"Did you happen to pass by the Kitty Cafe?" she asked nervously.

I took out my container of food out of the bag while I left my mom hanging onto her question. I didn't show a sign of emotion as I wouldn't allow my mother to figure out whether I did or did not pass by the Kitty Cafe.

"Boscha I-"

"I did pass by. I didn't enter inside but I did notice you were with a male witch. I thought you were friends with this guy," I interrupted as my mother's mouth dropped from exposing her.

Before she could say anything, I continued, "I may understand why you're having an affair behind dad's back. Is it because you don't love him anymore and because he is manipulating us?"

"I-I...Yes, I don't love him anymore and I realized that he's not trying to do what's best for us. Instead, he is forcing and controlling us to do things we don't have interest in. I'm sorry I didn't have the guts to tell you sweetheart," her face fell as she looked at the table.

I sighed and responded, "I get why you're doing this. You shouldn't be ashamed if you don't like dad. If I'm being honest, I really don't enjoy him as my father."

"Why is that? Besides him manipulating us."

My mother didn't know that I've been abused by him. She believed him whenever he lied about me having accidents that caused myself to be injured. Now it is time to tell her the truth.

"You remember how dad told you that I had accidents and was clumsy whenever I got hurt?"

"Yes I recall that you would get bruises and wounds whenever you fell or did something accidental to cause those injuries."

"Well those are all lies. Dad has been lying to you about my injuries. Instead, he was the one who caused them. He physically beat me whenever I don't do what he says or if I even lie to him," I said the truth as both of my hands were into a fist.

I faced my mother as she was shocked for the second time. Her face was filled with sympathy and sadness after I told her the details of what my father did to me.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" my mother's eyes were filled with tears.

I wanted to tear up but I remained strong while I responded, "I didn't have the chance. You were always gone while I was left alone with no one to tell about me being physically abused. I had to lie to my friends about it as well. They were always worried about me, but I made sure that there was nothing to worry about."

That's when my mom's tears fell down as she stood up from the chair and walked over to me. She gave me a hug as she sobbed into my shoulder. I hugged back as I tried fighting off the tears that wanted to come down but I failed.

"I-I'm sorry Boscha. I'm such a horrible m-mother. I'm s-so sorry."

I gripped onto my mother's dress as she apologized to me. It was something I needed to hear for a long time. An apology from my mother. I finally had the courage to tell someone about my abuse. It was something that weighed onto my shoulders for many years.

"It's okay mom. You didn't know. You have work to do and I understand that you need to leave to keep the business going. I may have suffered but at least we're on the same page that dad isn't who he is."

She slightly pulled back from the hug and said, "You shouldn't suffer at all honey. You're still a teenager and no teenager should go through this madness. I can't believe he did this to you without my knowledge. I'm sorry it happened, but I promise that I'll be there for you whenever I'm available okay? I'll make sure to take care of you from now on."

"Okay. Thank you mom. I'm grateful I can tell you my secrets."

"You're welcome Boscha. Thank you as well for understanding why I'm having an affair. I know it's something not to be proud of but it's the only way of escaping what feels like a prison."

"We're in the same bubble. At least we can make our problems less stressful by telling each other," I said.

"You're right. Now then, enough sad talk. Tell me all about school after Grudgby season was over."

"It was pretty relaxing since I didn't have to go to practice after school. As you can tell, I visit my friends a lot and spend time with them."

------------------------------------

Next day

Willow's POV

School was calling my name as I headed there. I was thankful that today would be the last day of school before our two week break begins. I saw Hexside in front of me while I approached the entrance. There waiting for me was Boscha and our friends. I walked quickly so I wouldn't let them wait longer for me to arrive.

"Sup Willow! Glad you made it girl!" Skara shouted.

I chuckled and said, "Good morning everyone. Looks like I was the only one missing."

"It's cool. The bell won't ring until another ten minutes. Oh and before we leave to class, I have something planned for us tomorrow," Luz announced.

"Oooh really?! What is it?" Gus was interested.

"Tomorrow, let's go to Bonesborough's Tasty Restaurant. Eda told me that it's a perfect place for cou- I MEAN us teenagers to eat and hang out at. Plus, it's really fancy and a bit expensive but I don't think that's really a problem since most of you guys have a rich family. So, what do you guys say?"

"You know I'm down for anything and I'll help your guy's dinner," Boscha smirked.

"I'm with Boscha on this one," Skara related.

"Amelia and I will be going for sure," Cat put an arm around Amelia's shoulder.

"There's no way I'm missing out! Sign me up!" Gus exclaimed.

"I'll be coming along as well," Amity decided.

"I'll be able to go so I'm in," I answered.

"Great! I'm sure you guys know where the place is at. We'll meet up there at six o'clock sharp. Make sure to wear something really nice. Now then, any questions?" Luz declared.

Everyone didn't have any questions so we all went inside.

"So did you tell your mom about yesterday?" Skara asked as the gang stared at Boscha, wondering what happened between her and her mom.

"Yup. Everything turned out fine at the end. She doesn't love my dad because he's controlling and not as loving towards her. He became cold-hearted," she replied.

"Wow. That's crazy. What do you think will happen?" Luz inquired.

"I'm not sure, but my mother will try to hide her secret relationship from my dad and act like everything is normal. As for me, I'll pretend like none of this ever happened for my sake."

"It's the right choice to make. Who knows what will happen in the future," Amity remarked.

"My cutie pie is right. Just make sure to not sound or look suspicious if anything comes close to your mom's affair," Luz advised as Amity blushed from the nickname.

"I won't say a word about it to my father. I honestly dislike him and there's not much I can do to stay away from him."

"Well he doesn't spend much time with you because of work so I understand why," Amelia pointed out.

"Yeah but it's whatever. At least I can take care of myself while my parents are gone. Also, if I'm ever bored, I can hang out with you guys."

"True. I believe all of us should live next door when we're older. It would be fun," Skara suggested.

"It would be," I agreed.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH

"Ugh thank titan we have two weeks off. I can't wait to relax and not worry about school for once," Boscha whined.

"I'm looking forward to sleeping," Skara smiled.

"Of course you are. That'll never change."

"Nope. Not ever."

----------------------------------

The next day

Boscha's POV

Today was the day I finally told Willow about my feelings. I wasn't prepared to tell her that I like her more than friends. I didn't want to write down and tell her through a dumb piece of paper. I'm better off saying what is on my mind. The only thing I'm afraid of is her rejecting me. Everything that we've been through could have impacted what she feels about me. Even if she does reject me, I would still be her friend no matter what and never force her into a relationship she doesn't want to be in. I promised her father to watch over Willow and I intend to keep that promise.

I was in my room while my mom was taking a nap in her bedroom. I told her that I was going out to eat with friends and she agreed I should go. After that she went in the room and knocked out. I looked at my clock to see it was already five o'clock. I got up from my bed to get ready. I went to my closet to look through what I can wear. I wanted to impress Willow and look good for her. I stopped at a black suit that was hanging in my closet.

I remembered Luz finding it when Eda was collecting junk from the human world. Luz decided to give it to me for special occasions. I haven't figured out if it would fit me so I tried it on. I walked over to my mirror and viewed myself. It fit perfectly, including the black pants. I let my hair down to brush it making sure it was smooth and not tangled. I pulled out black shoes to go with my outfit. I was satisfied with how I looked. On my way home, I spotted a bunch of red roses near a pathway. I grabbed one so I could give to Willow when I would go to surprise her by picking her up at her place as my secret date.

My hand reached over the rose that was lying on my desk and took it with me downstairs. I had plenty of time to get Willow and walk to the restaurant that Luz mentioned. I went outside, closed the door behind me, and headed over to Willow's house. I pulled out my scroll to see if anyone of my friends texted me. I got a message from Amity saying that her and Luz were already there to make sure the reservation was made in Luz's name. I texted back to let her know that I was going to pick up and Willow and we'd head over right away.

I was getting closer and closer to Willow's place when I finally made it. I didn't want to knock as I prefered to wait until Willow walked out and be surprised to see me. It only took five minutes until I heard the door open. I quickly positioned myself in front of Willow as she stepped out of the door. Willow flinched while she didn't expect me to be there to take her to the restaurant. Before I could say anything, I was in awe when I first saw Willow. She was wearing a green dress with yellow flats. She had the green clip that I gave her, attached to her hair. Willow was still wearing the bracelet that I bought her as well.

"Oh my titan. You scared me. I didn't know you were going to be here," Willow said.

I nervously chuckled, "Sorry Sunshine. I didn't mean to. I was going in for a surprise."

"Well you did," she giggled.

"A-Anyways, you look very beautiful this evening," I complimented.

"Thank you Boscha. You look so amazing."

I smiled and said, "Thank you. I got this for you. It's a rose."

I handed it to Willow as she smelled it and took a good look at the red flower.

"Aw Boscha, you didn't have to. Thank you."

"It's nothing. I thought it wouldn't be nice if I didn't give you something."

"Well then, considering you gave me something, I'll give you a gift in return," Willow went inside quickly to retrieve a gift she wanted to give me.

A minute later, she came out with a small box that looked like the one I gave her as an apology gift.

"I thought it would be nice if you wore my bracelet and I wore yours," she opened the box to reveal the exact bracelet as hers but with my first initial carved onto it and it was silver instead of gold.

Willow handed the bracelet with her initial over to me as she kept my initial bracelet for herself. The bracelet was laying on my palm as I stared at it.

Willow thought something was wrong when she asked, "Do you not like it?"

I smiled at her to indicate that I enjoyed her gift.

"I love it Willow. It's really kind of you to give me a bracelet so we could match. Thank you so much," I hugged her tightly to show I was grateful for the gift.

"I'm glad you like it. As much as I don't want to disturb this moment, we need to go before we're late."

"Oh right. Then, shall we go ahead Miss Park?" I held out my arm out for her to grab.

"Why of course we shall," Willow hooked her arm onto mine as we strolled down and enjoyed being in each other's company.

10 minutes later

"Well well well. Look who we have here. You guys look awesome!" Skara was amazed by us.

"Thanks Skara. You don't look bad yourself. Where's everyone else at?" I asked.

"They're inside. Reservation is full but at least Luz got her name down. Our table should be ready in any minute now. So let's go," Skara showed us the way.

Willow and I walked side to side inside Bonesborough Tasty Restaurant. I've been here a couple of times and the place was fantastic to view. It had a big water fountain with chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. Creatures were playing instruments near a huge dance floor. The restaurant was filled with people.

"This is the first I've ever been here," Willow muttered.

"It won't be your last. Maybe we could go together someday," I stated.

"It would be nice."

"Come on you two. The group is just right around the corner," Skara was squeezing through past everyone.

Willow and I followed along until we we're finally caught up with the group.

"Hey you two. Glad to see you're here," Luz said.

We exchanged greetings to our friends while we stood near the host of the restaurant.

"Luz Noceda. Your table is ready. Please follow me," the host instructed as the group and I follow behind.

The host led us to a huge booth where all of us could fit perfectly. Luz and Amity would sit next to each other as well as Willow and I. Then Skara would sit with Gus and Amelia with Cat. The waiter came along to take our drinks and would bring them in a couple of minutes.

"You guys look great. You brought your A-game on," Luz declared.

"You did too Luz. I didn't expect Amelia or you to wear a suit," I mouthed.

"Likewise Boscha. It really suits you," Amelia uttered.

"Thanks."

"Okay guys. Here are your drinks. Are you ready to order?" the waiter politely interrogated.

"Ready to order guys?" Luz looked at us.

We all nodded in agreement and the waiter placed our orders. Luz was sitting right next to me so she was able to nudge my side. I looked at her with confusion.

She whispered in my ear, "Are you going to tell Willow about your feelings for her?"

"Yes. After dinner is over, I'm going to take her to the garden that they have and confess to Willow," I murmured.

"That's a great idea. I'll have our buddies watch you two while you sort of your feelings in front of her."

"Don't make me more nervous than I already am Luz."

"Haha relax Boscha. You'll take great care of her, I know it. You two will be happy together and enjoy every moment with each other. It'll be something you won't regret," Luz grinned at me.

"Thanks Luz. I swear I'll make sure she's well taken care of. I'll make her happy and happy each day until my last breath."

Author's note: Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. I also want to thank those who have been reading this fanfic so far and we're almost to 800 reads. If you enjoy my fanfic, please add it for more updates and vote if you liked this chapter. The next chapter will come out soon so be prepared for it. :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.4K 49 8
Boscha is completely aware of how awful she is. She soon realizes that all her actions came to these consequences. Though that was until Boscha exper...
34.9K 1.1K 19
2 weeks after the petrification ceremony, things seem to be settling down at the owl house until Luz is cursed by being a little too curious. Luz mus...
605 20 17
Luz who has just moved to Bonesborough California from Connecticut has already made an enemy named Hunter. They are later forced to compete the the B...
1.1K 43 12
"You bewitch me every damn second you're with me. I try to think straight but I'm falling so badly, I'm coming apart. You wrotе me a note, cast a spe...