Fluff | Kuroshitsuji

By alliphantomhive

Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) x Modern! Reader *She/Her pronouns for the reader His crimson red eyes stared bac... More

one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven

two

22.3K 708 107
By alliphantomhive

Entering the supermarket, I let the warmth from the heater in the building flow through me freely, as I took in a deep breath. "Ah.." I hummed, feeling much better than seconds before.

Looking down, I eyed the cat who stared at its surroundings with curiosity. I chuckled to myself, the cat was just too cute.

Grabbing a shopping basket, I slowly walked down the nearest aisle, skimming through the labels that sat on the shelves. "White bread!" I exclaimed to myself, grabbing a wrapped loaf from the shelf and placing it gingerly into my basket.

The cat peered at it, its red eyes gleaming with curiosity, wanting to get a whiff of the item I just held. I smiled, picking the loaf once more and put it close to its face. Its nose wiggled quickly as it concentrated on the scent of the carbohydrate.

I pulled it away, placing it into my basket once again. The cat's eyes followed the bread, seemingly disappointed that I took it away. "You can smell it some more later, we need to get more stuff." I said, pushing my neck down slightly so that I could give it a peck on the forehead.

It made a small sound as I continued to walk down the grocery aisle. Grabbing a few more things that I needed, I let the cat sniff the items before putting them into my basket. I made a left turn, finally making it to the pet section of the supermarket.

The tall rack was stacked with dog food from the top, and cat food sat at the last three shelves. Bending down, I pulled out a bag of Whiskas.

"What do you think about this?" I asked, showing it to the cat. The bag read "Tuna Flavour", along with its weight, about 2.2kg in the front. This should be enough for around a month... I think.

Truth be told, I have never taken care of a cat. I loved cats, but never had the chance to keep one due to my father. He was deathly allergic, just being near one was enough to send him into a sneezing frenzy. Thankfully, I live by myself now - so I do not have to worry about that.

The cat raised a paw to the bag of dry food, touching the plastic as it wrinkled upon contact. I watched as the cat moved closer to the bag, inhaling the scent of it. Perhaps it could smell the pellets inside.

"I take it as a 'yes'?" I said, putting the bag into my basket. Picking up five packets of different flavours bagged wet cat food, I dropped it into the basket as well. I hummed, what else do cats need?

Ah, right. Bowel movements...

A stack of cat litter towered right next to me, it was almost my height. Looking at the pack that sat on top of it, it read "10kg, clay clumping litter. Lemon scented.".

I furrowed my eyebrows. How am I going to bring that home? Though I lived near this supermarket, bringing this heavy pack of litter and the cat home at the same time would be too difficult.

I shook my head, I'll just bring the cat home first and make a quick trip back and buy the litter. I scanned the rack once more, checking to see if I missed anything.

"Ah! Cat treats!" I said, grabbing one. 'Temptations', it said. Hopefully the cat likes these.

The cat pawed at the bag of treats, wanting to try one immediately. I giggled, pulling the bag away as I dropped it into my basket. "We'll have to pay for it first." I said, giving the cat's nose a boop as I walked towards the self-checkout counter a few aisles over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 2.2K 29
Note!!!: I don't own any of the characters in black butler (kuroshitsuji) or any of the original story in back butler (kuroshitsuji). I have my chara...
73.1K 2.2K 30
COMPLETED The year is 1887. A time where the people of great wealth sat on thrones like royalty, while the poor beg for scraps, hoping for another ch...
122K 2.8K 28
(y/n) was a girl from the 21st century. She has conflicts with her school and the people around her. One night she is given a blue pendant accompanie...
391K 13.8K 73
They all used to love her, so why am I getting all the attention now? Number one in Ciel and Modernau? Aww. How sweet TwT That ain't gonna last-