Fluff | Kuroshitsuji

By alliphantomhive

Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) x Modern! Reader *She/Her pronouns for the reader His crimson red eyes stared bac... More

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven

one

32.9K 832 157
By alliphantomhive

Cupping my hands around my mouth, I exhaled. Feeling my warm breath make contact with my ice-cold hands, I sighed in content. It was exceptionally chilly - downright freezing today.

I'm not sure what caused the sudden drop in temperature, since it was considerably much bearable a few hours before. Shaking my head slightly, I pulled out my phone from my back pocket.

11:45 AM

Hm.. It was almost time for lunch. I wonder what I should make for today. Slipping my phone back to where it was, I continued on my walk. Turning around a corner, I caught sight of my target. The supermarket.

Thank god, a little longer here in the cold and I swear I might get frostbite. Quickening my pace, I walked briskly towards the shop.

Meow..

I perked up upon hearing the sound. What was that?

Meow...

I heard it once again, this time it sounded more distressed than the previous one. It must be a stray cat.. But where was it?

Turning around, I faced a small alleyway - squeezed between two apartment buildings. It was narrow; fitting one person in there would prove to be a challenge.

Meow!

There it was again! This time it was louder - as if the cat knew I had noticed it. "Kitty? Please come out if you're in that alley, it's too narrow for me to go in." I called, positioning myself at the opening of the alleyway, in hopes of my voice reaching the cat's ears.

Moments later, a ball of fur with eyes surfaced. It stared at me with caution, reflected so clearly in its crimson red eyes. Bending down, I held out a hand for it to sniff. "It's okay, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm not going to hurt you." I whispered, watching it slowly inch closer to me.

Taking a whiff of my scent, it thrusted its head into my hand as I chuckled. "You poor thing.." I hummed as I rubbed under its chin.

It meowed in response, the same meow I heard just moments ago. This was indeed the same cat, thankfully. I would hate to accidentally abandon the cat I was calling for earlier.

I unzipped my jacket and showed it to the cat standing before it. "It's okay. I'll wrap you up here, and you'll be nice and warm." I motioned for it to come closer, as it approached me - still with the same amount of weariness as before.

Once it stood close enough to me, I grabbed it and wrapped my arms around it as softly as I could. The poor cat squeaked in surprise as it initially struggled. Wrapping it under my jacket, I quickly zipped it up, preventing it from escaping.

"It's okay, it's okay.." I said as calmly as I could, as the cat stopped struggling against me. It stared back at me with its large doe-like eyes, it's pupils fully dilated. I put a hand to it slowly, letting it sniff me once more before I gave it a small pat on its head.

"We're going to the supermarket, I'll pick up some food for you." I said to it, as it mewed softly in response - as if understanding my sentence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 59 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...
195K 5.9K 27
[COMPLETED] -- (05/03/20) Ok let's get it!! I switched up the story a bit So your (Y/n), yes that fine specimen I see you, and you live with the pare...
8.4K 216 16
Y/n just got home from the last day of school. Ah yes summer vacation in the year 2014 and time for binge watching anime and hanging out with friends...
1.4M 51K 19
Book One in the Dimension™ Series Young, brilliant, smart, and with a dash of sassy and sarcasm, you were the ideal girl that captured the hearts of...