Black Heart

By Bombs_Monday

Mafia Leader Jeon Jungkook decides to go to a club to relax with a few friends. But he was followed by a grou... More

•Characters•
[M]Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
[M]11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
[M]28
29
30
31
32
33
[M]34
35
[M]36
37
38
39
40
41
42.1
42.2
42.3
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
[M]58
59
60
Epilogue
Special Thanks and Final Words

15

7.2K 428 205
By Bombs_Monday

Jungkook was sitting in his office chair looking at all the boxes he's yet to unpack sitting on the floor of his office. He was twisting slowly in his chair, with a cigarette between his fingers, blowing smoke out from between his lips. He was thinking hard about who ratted out their location and managed to get Jesibelle so close. It had to have been an inside job. He can't believe one of his own would back stab him like this.

He looked up as the door to his office opened. He raised an eyebrow as Samiah walked in proudly. She was wearing a white button up shirt but a brown sweater with a plaid diamond pattern on it, covered the white shirt. The collar of the shirt rests on the neck of the sweater. She wore a white skirt with folded creases in the skirt. White knee high socks and white sneakers.

Jungkook pulled the cigarette from his mouth that he just puffed before turning to her, putting the cigarette out. He placed his arms on his desk with his hands clasped together.

"Yes?"

"So, as you know, I'm eighteen." She smiles.

Jungkook leans back in his chair.

"Yes?"

"And how old were you when your mother trained you to run the mafia?"

Jungkook eyes her, licking his teeth before answering.

"Sixteen. Samiah, where are you going with this?" He inhales sharply as he leans forward.

"Okay so, I personally think you should take me on a mafia mission." Samiah nods.

"Are you insane?" Jungkook's face shows great confusion and disgust.

"What do you mean!? You let Ryan join at seventeen!"

Jungkook laughed.

"He came to us at seventeen. He joined at nineteen. Besides, the boy's experienced. He has a past of taking a few lives. You? The most you've killed is a fly." Jungkook sighs before standing up.

"You started even younger!"

"I started training, at sixteen, you want to go on a whole mission. With zero experience."

"Come on, King! What the hell! This is sexist!"

"In what way?" Jungkook leans over the desk with his hands on the surface.

"It's because I'm a girl."

"I have plenty of women in my mafia. So you know that's incorrect."

"It's because I'm an alpha!"

"That is very invaild. I'm an alpha too." Jungkook smirks with his head to the side.

"It's because I'm eighteen!"

"I told you why. You're inexperienced."

"Well, I can be experienced." Samiah crosses her arms and holds her head high.

Jungkook rolls his neck before standing straight, hands in his pockets before smirking to Samiah. "Next person to walk through the door is to train you. If they say no, no deal."

"What?! That's not fair!"

He laughed as his eyes shimmered watching the door open. His smile grew when he saw Ryan walk into the room.

"King, have you seen- Oh, there you are." Ryan smiled as he walked next to Samiah.

"Don't you have something to ask him, Samiah?"

Samiah squinted at him annoyingly. One of the two people she did not want to see. The first was of course her brother. He would say no before she could even open her mouth. He's extremely protective and won't even let her get anywhere near mafia matters. If he knew she came to Jungkook to ask this, he'd freak, screaming at Jungkook to say no.

She thinks she has a higher chance of Ryan saying yes. He'd truly do anything for her. That's his best friend. If she really wanted it, he'd get it for her. But mafia matters was one thing he was adamant about.

"Ryan." She smiled at him, grabbing his hand and swinging it with hers. "I have a favor to ask."

"Alright?"

"Can you help me train to join you all on a mafia mission? I want to go on the very next one!" She smiles up to him.

Ryan's eyes widened as he pulled his hand from her's.

"No way!"

"What?! Why?!"

Samiah frowned before hearing Jungkook chuckle.

"Ah why not, Death? You two can be little partners in crime." He smiled cheekily as he walked towards them.

"King, isn't the next mission in two weeks?"

Jungkook nods with his hands in his pockets and a somewhat evil smile.

"Ryan, say yes, please." Samiah begs.

Ryan cringes before eventually agreeing.

"Happy training. Better do it quickly." Jungkook smiled at them before shooing them out of his office.

"Are you following me or something?" Seokjin growls as he sees Namjoon picking flowers next to him.

Namjoon laughed as he picked up a bouquet.

"No, I'm not. I'm here doing a favor for Jungkook." Namjoon nods as he walks to the cashier, telling them what flowers he would like.

Seokjin watches as Namjoon speaks and smiles to the cashier before taking the flowers the florist had just put together. Roses and daisies. Seokjin followed Namjoon who left after giving him a small nod.

"Hey, who's are those?" Seokjin asks, pointing at the flowers.

"It's Jungkook's." Namjoon nods.

"You're giving him flowers?"

"They aren't for him, they're for his mothers."

Seokjin nods in understanding as he then looks up, he sees his car tires have been slashed. His eyes widened as he screamed. Namjoon jumped before turning to look at the car. Something was carved into the side of the car. Namjoon grabs Seokjin and covers his body with his, as a gun goes off. Seokjin screamed as he shook underneath Namjoon who swore. The flowers were fine as was Seokjin. Namjoon stood up quickly and saw a person running away. Namjoon growled before running after them immediately hearing Seokjin scream for him to come back. He heard the person breathing hard as they whispered something to themself. Namjoon leaped forward and tackled the person down. They screamed as Namjoon turned them over and pinned their arms to their side.

"Who are you?!" Namjoon screamed.

"I'll never tell you!" They spat.

They slid their arm out from Namjoon's grip and aimed to shoot Namjoon in the head but he grabbed their arm and brought the nose of the gun to their neck. Their breathing stopped for a second as their eyes shook.

"Your leader is going to die any time now." They smirked.

Their smirk died when Namjoon laughed.

"Way ahead of you, bitch. My boss is safe and away from his old home. It's you who's gonna die."

Namjoon pulls the trigger and watches as blood splatters on the concrete with chunks of brain and bone. The person's eyes were rolled into the back of their head. A scream followed the sound of the gun going off. Namjoon stood up and turned around seeing Seokjin standing there shaking with the bouquet in his hands.

"Jin." Namjoon spoke as he approached Seokjin who slowly stepped back looking behind Namjoon at the dead body.

He turned to run, dropping the bouquet before Namjoon grabbed his arm and pinned him to the brick wall near them. Seokjin screamed but Namjoon clasped his hand over his mouth. Seokjin was breathing hard as his eyes shook. Terrified.

"Are you gonna scream again?" Namjoon asks.

Seokjin shakes his head quickly. Namjoon removes his hand and Seokjin tries not to cry.

"W-who are you? Who was that? Why did you kill them? Does Jungkook know you do this?" He asked in a whisper, knowing if he raised his voice any higher, a sob would escape.

Namjoon exhaled.

"I'll explain somewhere else."

"No! I don't think I trust you." Seokjin's eyes were glossed over.

"Jin, I'm not going to hurt you."

"I don't fucking know that."

"We can go to your house if you want." Namjoon nods.

Seokjin is still breathing hard as he turns his head to the body laying on the sidewalk.

"What about them? And my car?"

"I'll take care of it okay? Just get your things from your car."

Namjoon backs away and watches Seokjin rush to his car. Namjoon calls a few mafia members and tells them about the person he just killed. Seokjin walked back over to him and walked towards his house, holding his bag to his chest as Namjoon followed behind him.

Once they reached Seokjin's house he got his keys out of his bag and unlocked the door. The sound of Chung-ha and Rosé laughing and cooking something. Seokjin rushed by and ran up the stairs, Namjoon about to follow after but was stopped.

"Oh hey, you're a friend of Jungkook's right?" Chung-ha smiled as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Oh, yeah, something like that." Namjoon nods.

"You going up to Jinnie's room?" Rosé followed after.

Namjoon nods.

"We really need to talk so..." Namjoon nods towards the stairs and the omegas nod before going back into the kitchen.

Namjoon walks into Seokjin's room and shuts the door. This action puts Seokjin on edge as he sits on his bed. His shoulders tense and his hands are balled into fists on his thighs.

"I told you, I'm not going to hurt you."

Seokjin sighed.

"I don't even know you. All I know is you have a relationship with Jungkook and Jungkook is currently housing my best friend. Is he like you too?"

Namjoon bits his lip and nods.

"I might possibly get killed for this but I'll tell you. You can't tell anyone else." Namjoon explains as he pulls Seokjin's desk chair out.

Seokjin looks up to him and Namjoon begins to supply Seokjin with answers.

"I am in a mafia. Jungkook is the leader of said mafia. That person I killed was going to kill me and then you if I didn't. They probably would have gone to tell their boss as well."

"M-mafia? That's why that thing happened at the club? And that's also why you all grabbed us when we were outside of your leader's home." Seokjin looked down before sighing out shakily.

"Yeah, that's why. You don't have to be so cautious of me, I'm not going to hurt you." Namjoon explains.

"How can I believe you?"

"I can't make you believe me. All I have are words and actions."

Namjoon stands up and walks over to Seokjin, getting on his knees he slowly grabs Seokjin's hand and brings it to his lips.

"Besides, I have an interest in you." He says with his eyes closed and lips against Seokjin's hands.

Seokjin gasped slightly which caused Namjoon to look up at him with a smirk.

"Terrifying I know."

Namjoon stands up and shoves his hands in his pockets.

"I'll see you at the party then?" He nods before walking to the door, stopping as he opened it.

"Remember. Shh." He says with a smile and his index finger to his lips, showing off his dimple.

Then he disappeared behind the door. Seokjin looked at his hand where Namjoon's lips touched and rubbed it softly as he bit his lip.

"A mafia, huh." He whispered to himself.

The club everyone was going to was another club Jungkook owned. It was huge and a lot busier than the one Jimin, Hye-jin, Taehyung, and Seokjin worked at. There were lots of lights and loud music, people were dancing and drinking. Everyone in the club was all in all enjoying themselves this New Years Eve.

"No one get super drunk, we're drinking later." Jimin smiled to everyone before they all dispersed. Some went to the bar, others went to the dance floor. Jimin himself went to the dance floor. Dancing in his black leather pants and black button up with black boots, to his heart's content. Liz and Chung-ha were dancing with him. Jennie and Mani were sitting on a couch talking, Mani clearly being shy as Jennie didn't notice it at all. Just smiling and talking with her.

Jungkook had left Prince with Samiah, Brenda, and Ryan like normal. He sat back and watched everyone enjoy themselves, Lisa and Namjoon beside him like always.

"So no one has seen her? Really?" Jungkook asked, biting his lip as he leaned back, crossing his leg.

"Do you think she ratted us out?" Lisa leaned forward.

"She's the most obvious choice." Namjoon sighs.

Jungkook shakes his head with a frown.

"I don't want to believe it."

"Comfort her about it tomorrow." Lisa nods.

Jungkook agrees before telling them to go enjoy themselves.

"You should too, King." Namjoon pulls Jungkook up.

"Ah, I'll just sit here."

"If you don't get up I'll send Jimin over here." Lisa threatens.

"You wouldn't dare." Jungkook squints.

Lisa shrugs before turning and cupping her hands around her mouth. Jungkook's eyes widen as he stands up and goes to pull her back but she already screams Jimin's name. He turned around and started walking over.

"Are you serious?!" Jungkook eyes her.

"Hey." Jimin smiles when he reaches them.

"Jungkook won't join us." Lisa snitches.

Jimin frowns as Jungkook smacks his forehead.

"Come on, Jungkook-ah!" He pulls him to the glowing dance floor.

Jungkook groaning the whole time.

"If you didn't want to come, you could've stayed home." Jimin pouts up to Jungkook, his hands on Jungkook's shoulders.

"Ah but then you would've been all sad." Jungkook pouts back down at him with the same teary face.

"Stop patronizing me."

Jungkook laughs.

Suddenly a song begins and everyone on the dance floor screams and Jimin pulls Jungkook to dance with him. Everyone was on the dance floor dancing. Bodies against each other. Somehow during the dancing, Jungkook's hands ended up on Jimin's hips and Jimin's butt against Jungkook. They didn't seem to notice and no one pointed it out. The night went by fine, everyone was happy and enjoying themselves.

Soon the club came to a close as everyone left.

The group all went back to the Jeon Mansion. The groups split up to go to bathrooms and change into their swimsuits. A bar sat to the side. Once you walk outside to the pool, to your right there sat the bar. Then in front of you sat the glowing pool, then off to the side sat the hot tub. Jungkook walked over and turned the hot tub on, the water immediately bubbling. People immediately hopped in the large hot tub. The only people not in the hot tub were Jungkook, Namjoon, and Hoseok. They were in the pool. Taehyung was sitting on the tiled ground, Liz sitting in the hot tub in between his legs. Everyone had glasses of some sort of alcohol in their hands as they talked and laughed.

"Hey, we should play truth or dare." Taehyung suggested with a smile.

"What are we? Thirteen?" Liz mumbles as he leans back.

Everyone laughs as Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"We can make it a dirty truth or dare." Mani offers.

Liz looks at her with a face that reads "seriously?"

"Once again, what're we? Thirteen?"

"Dirty truth or dare with a drinking spin, if you don't do the dare or say the truth, you have a drink." Byul-yi offers.

Everyone looks to Liz who finishes his sip of cherry martini.

"Sounds fun." Everyone cheers.

"I'll go first." Mani states. "Liz, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"If you could have seven minutes in heaven with anyone here, who would it be?"

Everyone looks at him intently as he bits his lip looking away.

He doesn't know if he should answer or take a drink.

"Uhm." He starts before chugging his alcohol.

Everyone booed him before moving on to the next person.

"Jennie, truth or dare?" Liz starts with a smirk.

"Hmm, dare."

"I dare you to kiss Mani."

Mani's eyes widened as she saw Jennie shrug before turning to her and grabbing her face.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Oh uh sure." Mani panics.

Before she can realize anything Jennie's lips touch hers and her eyes are huge as everyone in the hot tub screams. Jennie pulls back with a smile before turning to everyone, Mani was a bright red and Liz just smirked to himself.

"Jimin." Jennie calls.

He looks up from the water with a hum.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What's your body count?"

"Ooh." Everyone says in unison.

Jimin looks up to the dark and starry sky thinking back to all the people he's slept with.

"I'm not sure."

"Oh my god, really?!" Rosé gasps.

"I'd say probably fifteen?" He nods looking back to Jennie.

"My gosh." Jennie gasps in astonishment.

Jimin looked around at everyone in the hot tub as he thought of a dare and a question.

Hoseok had gotten out of the pool and walked towards the hot tub, water dripping down his muscular body before sitting in the hot tub next to Yoongi.

He watched as Hoseok sat his arm outside the hot tub behind Yoongi and whispered something to him. He watches Yoongi nod before they both stand up.

"We're going to be leaving." Hoseok announces as he gets out of the hot tub before helping Yoongi out.

"Okay." Everyone says sadly.

Yoongi laughs before bowing to everyone.

"See you all later." He smiles.

"Bye-bye, get home safe." Jimin smiles at them both watching as Hoseok pulls Yoongi away.

Jimin hums before looking to Seokjin.

"Jinnie, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Is there anyone here you like."

Seokjin's eyes widen before he grips his drink and chugs it.

"Oh my gosh, you do!" Chung-ha screams.

"We so have to talk later." Rosé smiles.

"Rosie." Seokjin turns to her.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss the person you find the most attractive."

"And if I find none of you attractive?" She tries.

"Take a drink." Seokjin shrugs.

"I hate you."

She chugs her alcohol before Namjoon comes next, emerging from the pool and walking to the hot tub. Plenty of scars covering his chest and arms. Not as many as Jungkook's, but a lot nonetheless. He slowly submerges himself into the bubbling water.

"Namjoon-ah!" Rosé calls.

He looks at her.

"Truth or dare."

"Dare." Namjoon shrugs.

"I dare you to kiss the person you find most attractive." She smirks.

He bits his lip before shaking his head.

"I don't think-"

"Or you could drink." Rosé nods.

Namjoon had to drive home so he didn't truly want to drink.

"Fine."

He moved to Seokjin who's eyes widened.

"Can I kiss you?"

"W-what?"

"Can I kiss you?" He repeats.

Seokjin bites his lip before nodding slowly and Namjoon touches his face before leaning in and taking his lips. Once again, everyone cheered but Jimin's mouth fell open.

"Chu, this is who you meant?!" Jimin yells before hitting Chung-ha's arm.

"I refused to name names."

Namjoon pulls back and sits back in his spot.

He looks around at everyone.

"Byul-yi." She turns to look at him with an annoyed look.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What turns you on?"

She rolls her eyes.

"People with common sense." She groans, taking a sip of her wine.

"You always think I'm hitting on you." Namjoon groans, his head falling back.

"Well it always seems that way."

"I guess I'm just a naturally flirty person." Namjoon shrugs.

Jimin laughed at them as the night continued. Secrets were spilled and ideas were confirmed or denied, some things were kept secret. People were definitely drunk and Jungkook definitely stayed away. That is until.

"King~ You should join~" Jisoo slurs through her drunkenness.

Jungkook jumped out of the pool, pushing himself up as the pool water whooshed around him. His hair was wet and flat to his head as water dripped down his shaped chest and small waist. Scars and tattoos on full display. He walked over to the hot tub, water dripping down his legs as he looked down at everyone. Namjoon, Jennie, Byul-yi, and Taehyung are the only people who aren't drunk. As they were the one's driving everyone else home. He looked down at Jimin who looked up at him with a goofy smile before giggling.

He sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"You all should head home now."

The few people that weren't drunk nodded.

Taehyung would take Liz home. Namjoon would take Seokjin, Chung-ha, and Rosé home, along with Hye-jin who would be staying at their place. Jennie was taking Mani home before taking her, Lisa, and Jisoo back to their house. Byul-yi would be taking Yong-sun and Whee-in home as well. Leaving Jungkook to drag a giggly Jimin to his room after cleaning the bottles and cans and glasses littered around.

He said his goodbyes to them all before watching Jimin to make sure he didn't slip or drown while he grabbed all the garbage and threw it into a bag then left it at the door. He went back and pulled Jimin out of the water carrying him inside and drying him off. He sat him on the couch before throwing the garbage out. He turned off the hot tub's jets and heater before turning off all the lights and turning the security system on. Locking all t

He walked back out into the living to see Jimin was gone. His eyes widened as he sucked in a breath and looked around.

"Jimin?" He called before rushing upstairs. He checked Jimin's room and didn't find the omega anywhere in there.

He checked Prince's room and no sign of the hazel-eyed man.

He rushed into his room and saw Jimin in the bathroom rinsing his hair messily in the bathtub.

He did still have chlorine on him.

"Fucking hell." Jungkook sighed in relief.

He pulled Jimin up to stand.

"You have to wash all the chlorine off."

Jimin nods with half lidded eyes before pulling his swim trunks. Jungkook choked on his gasp as he turned around. He heard Jimin move around behind him then carefully turned around to see Jimin sitting on his feet with his hands over his groin. Jungkook rushed to turn the faucet on then filled the tub with bubbles and warm water.

Jimin wasn't going to be able to stand for a shower or bathe himself. He picked Jimin up and placed him in the bath, washing his hair.

"Jungkook." Jimin pouts as Jungkook goes to rinse his hair.

"Samiah said I'm impacting everyone. Is that true?" He looks to Jungkook who stops what he was doing to tilt his head.

"I guess you can say that. I know you impact Prince a lot. You're very special to him, now."

Jimin smiles before looking back to Jungkook.

"And you?"

"And me, what?"

"Have I impacted you?"

So much.

"So-so."

Jimin frowned before eyeing Jungkook.

"You know you love me."

You're right, I do.

"Eh, sure."

"Hmph." Jimin crosses his arms and laughs.

I would tell you but you might run away or leave me like everyone else. I don't want that pain again. Jungkook smiles sadly to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 19.3K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...
93.2K 5K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...
137K 11.6K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
263K 8.9K 17
Kim Taehyung is the soon to be the Alpha of the Crescent Moon pack, the strongest wolf pack known. He's got it all, the power, his "Luna" and an awe...