Bubble Tea Dates and Kisses...

By KailaniHadlock26

Y/N is one of the members of T.M.L ( To much love ) Big Hits new Girl Group, Y/N Gets a tour of B... More

Y/N POV First Day
Y/N POV Tour With Yeonjun
Y/N POV Practice
Y/N POV Dinner With YeonJun
Y/N POV Second Day
Y/N POV YeonJun's Room
YeonJun's POV A Painfull Night
YeonJun's POV Eggs, Coffee, and Toast
YeonJun's POV The Freakout
Y/N POV The Album
Y/N POV He only took me?!
YeonJun's POV The Talk
YeonJun's POV The Interview
End

Y/N POV Lunch and Talk

63 1 0
By KailaniHadlock26

We reach BigHit and head inside " Where were you two again?" Bang PD Says" Oh we went for Bubble Tea, We are going to head to Y/N room for lunch now"

"Oh okay, you two have fun!" " We will!" I holler back to him. YeonJun and I keep walking.

We head into my room, "You can sit on the couch ill figure out what to make" " Wow! You really made this a home for yourself, It looks a lot different since the last time I was here." " Yeah, I like making it my own space it's nice to really call it a home" " Makes sense, all I did was put up a photo of me and my parents and change the curtains to white. That's about it. Maybe I should change it more, I really like what you did with the place" " haha Thanks! I could help you with your room if you want. Room Design Is kinda my thing" " Could you?! Oh, that would be great!" " Yeah, it would be fun! I could help you today if you want we have free time today anyway. what Style do you want?" " I think a more modern look would be cool!" " Okay, we can do that. hey, the food's ready!" " yay, what did you make?" " I Made Miso Soup, You like miso, right?" " Yeah, that sounds super good right now! Thanks" " No Problem, okay eat up!" We eat the miso soup and talk a bit more then We head to his room for an idea of what we can do to fix it up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733 100 17
A disastrous encounter at a café may delve deeper than expected, especially between a blind waitress and a rich, bratty, young man. A Y/N X Beomgyu...
422 78 30
childhood bestfriends to lovers? YES! a funny rom com all in once published on : 20 may 2022 finished on : 17 september 2022 ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ ⁱˢⁿᵗ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ...
26.8K 989 46
A fictional story based on true events that happened 3000 years ago in Ancient Egypt. Ankhesepaaten grew up in dangerous times. Daughter of the Heret...
831 58 10
A story of two young teenager, Jaemin meet a girl name kim y/n who work at the cafe. What happen when the two in love with each other. this is my fir...