Choose me (Fairytail StingLu)

By jopotato

A StingLu Fanfic with some Nalu at first and a little RoLu! "How cocky, i hate people like you." "I want to... More

1 -New Student-
2 -Promise-
3 -Invitation-
4 -Aquarium , confessions-
5 -Answer-
6 -True feelings-
7 -Hurt-
8 -Fake smiles-
9 -New friends-
10 -Sleepover Day 1-
11 -Sleepover Day 2-
12 -Sleepover Last Day-
13 -The world is such a small place-
14 -Don't tell me-
15 -Happiness-
17 -Reward-
18 -Puppy eyes-
19 -Kisses-
20 -Actually-
21 -Sick-
22 ( END ) -Promise-

16-Wavering Feelings-

7.5K 234 136
By jopotato

I .. Need ... ice .. c-cream ..
*crawls to you*

~~~

-Lucy's P.O.V-

Rogue and I are dating now . I know i shouldnt take his feelings for granted , thats why ! I'm going to forget about Sting ! If i can .. No , I can do this ! Then my phone was vibrating , i took it out from my pocket and saw an incoming call from Sting . Just when i'm going to forget about him . *facepalm* I picked up the call , i will only treat him as a stranger .

" Yes ? " I said , determined that he's just a stranger .

" Miss ... Lucy ? Can you bring your boyfriend away ? He's at Achoholic Club . He's totally drunk and now sleeping at the counter . " The guy said .

" He's not my boyfriend . I'm sorry but please call other friends of his . " I replied .

"  Hey , can you just do me a favor here ? I don't have time to be calling his friends ! Other customers need the seat ! Just come here at once ! " The guy shouted at me and hanged up the phone . What the heck , i'm going to beat him up . I don't want to concern about Sting's matters already ! Why can't fate pull us apart ?!

" Rogue , Sting is drunk at a club . The guy told me to get him back . *sigh* " I told him , who was currently reading another light novel .

" Drunk ? During the afternoon ? What a bother . But okay , i'll go with you . "

" Thanks ! " I smiled .

" Don't smile like that , i'll die . " He blushed .

" E-Eh ? Hahaha ! " I scratched my head and laughed . I didn't knew he was so pure and innocent . And its really cute , this other side of him .

When we reached the Alchoholic Club , the soothing music with people laughing , talking and glasses touching can be heard . Then i saw Sting who was sitting on the , lying on the counter . People were staring and laughing at him . Rogue went to him and carried him to his back .

" W...ho are *hic* you ?! " He tried to struggle off Rogue's back but i smacked him in the head .

" Shut up and sleep ! " I shouted at him .

" Blond...ie ? " He mumbled and tried to open his eyes to look at me .

" Why are you with Rogue ?! You don't know how i much i love you and how much i thought of you when i left you !I really missed you ! Just now , i broke up with Yukino ! Just for you to come back to me ! *hic* Can you leave Ro..gue and come back to me again ? *snore* " He said , like he was out of his mind .

But that didn't fail to make my heart throb . When people are drunk , they tend to say things honestly . I was really touched , tears were finding their way out but i managed to hold them in . He broke up with Yukino . But that doesn't mean i can start another relationship with him . He kissed Yukino for lots of time , i'm sure . And maybe other girls too . And i hate that part of him , i know this reason is lame for me to hate him but thats how i am . Before i know it , we reached his apartment .

" Lucy , can you take his key from his pocket ? " Rogue asked me . I nodded my head and started to look for his keys . Damn it , where did he put it ?! Then i found it , i took it out from his pocket and someone grabbed my hand .

" W-Wha ..? " I looked and saw Sting's hand , grabbing my wrist .

" Lucy .. " He mumbled under his breath , still in deep sleep . Is he sleep talking ? I tried to struggle of his grip but to no avail . Then he was suddenly dropped to the ground .

" UGH ! " He shouted in pain .

" Sting , what are you trying to do ? To . MY . Lucy ? " Rogue crouched down and pulled some of his hair . I was shocked at his actions . Best friends do this ?

" She's not yours ... *snore* " Sting talked back .

" Yes she is and don't try to snatch her away or i'll ... Kill you . " He whispered to his ears . I shivered . Then what we could hear was only Sting's snoring . I handed Rogue the keys and he opened the door . He pulled Sting in by the collar and he threw him on the bed . I sweatdropped .

" I'm going to buy medicine for that idiot . If not he's going to die from headache when he wakes up . Take care of him but don't get too close with him okay ? " Rogue smiled and glared at him when he said the last sentence . I nodded my head and smiled back . When he left , i stared at his room . It was neat and clean . I didn't expect that .

" Lucy .. " Sting mumbled again . Was this the reason why the staff at the club called me his girlfriend ? His phone slipped out of his pocket and i took it out of curiousity .  I wonder what is hidden inside . I opened the his message, i feel guilty for doing this but... I read through the people he messaged .
Rogue
Orga
Rufus
Minerva
Yukino

They are all from Sabertooth High i think .. I pressed Minerva's message first .

// Sting ! You bastar- //

I bet its all scoldings , so i stopped reading . Then i moved on to the next one , Yukino .

// Yukino , i can transfer back to Sabertooth today . Meet you at the usual place ! //

// Hehe , Sure ! Welcome back ! //

// I've reached , where are you ? o.o //

// Look behind ! :b  //

I'm sure they had fun , their reunion . Yukino would tackle him into a hug from behind than Sting would turn back , their eyes meet and they'll start to close their gap between the faces and they'll ... Kiss .

Just thinking of that makes me wanna cry .

// Wanna go on a date tomorrow ? //

// Yes ! Where should we meet ? //

// Outside your house . I'll be waiting , at 2pm . //

// Okay ! See you ! //

I didn't want to continue reading so i stopped there and closed his messages . But just now Sting said that Yukino and him broke up . Is that true ? I opened their messages again but skipped to the latest one and started reading .

// Yukino , i'm sorry but we're breaking up . Its not your fault . Its just mine . When i transferred school , i met a girl named Lucy Heartfilia . At first , i wanted to tease her . Just the usual bad boy i am . Then i saw her crying because of another guy . I comforted her and stayed by her side . Then i realized i really like her , i confessed . But she didn't answer me . I know , that time we still haven't broken up so its all my fault . When you cleared my misunderstanding on you and Rufus , i transferred back to Sabertooth just for you . But theres a problem , i keep thinking of her everyday . I miss her , alot . I really love her . Its only less then a week of me meeting her but i already fell for her this much . I know i met you for like 1 year , but i guess that feeling is only treating you like a sister . After 5 months , i saw her with my best friend . They said they were in a relationship . I was angry , sadness were building up . As well as jealousy . I love her to the point im not even myself anymore . I'm sorry Yukino .   //

// Sting , actually i wanted to break up with you .. I felt that you were just a brother to me . Luckily , now you said to break up . Okay , i agree . But lets continue to be as friends okay ? And can we be not blood-related sister and brother ? xD Lets forget about all the kisses and hugs we've shared .. #'_'# Good luck with Lucy ! //

My tears were already dripping down my face , i tiltled my head up a little to stop the tears . But it was no use , i started to wipe them off .

" Blondie , why are you crying ? Ah shit headache . Ouch . " Sting sat up and looked at me while rubbing his forehead . I missed that nickname . With his voice .

" Sting , i'm sorry .. I read t..hrough ... your messages . The one with Yukino . " I tried wiping off my tears but they just kept falling .

" Huh what ? " He said in surprise .

" I'm sorry .. " I apologized again . I'm not crying just because of this . Its because ...

" T-Thats fine , but why are you crying ? "

" I was touched ... I didn't know you love me this much ! But its already too late , i'm with Rogue ... I don't want to hurt him ! "

" Oh ... "

" I'm sorry , Sting . I need to go back and think through things again . " I stood up but he hugged me from the back and i fell to his lap .

" Lucy , its okay . We'll be together at the end . I will wait for you , for that one day you muster up your courage and say that you love me to Rogue . " He whispered into my ears , still not letting me go .

" I-It will take long . I'll be going .. Help me say sorry to Rogue ." I smiled sadly . He nodded his head and let me go .

" Bye . "

When i was downstairs , i called my chauffeur and he came in 10 minutes . I went to bath immediately when i reached home . Then when i was in bed , i started to think about what will happen to Rogue if i want to break up with him ? I don't want him to be hurt . But if i don't hurt him , i'll hurt Sting . No matter which choice i choose , someone will be hurt ... I slowly fell asleep afterwards ..

~~~
I dun even know who will Lucy be with . Damn .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 8.5K 37
An overwhelmed Natsu Dragneel bursts out hurtful words about Lucy, who overheard this and feels heartbroken. She runs away and stumbles upon Sting Eu...
110K 2.3K 10
Lucy and Sting have this secret relationship that only them and Sabertooth know about. When the GMG comes around Lucy and Sting make a plan so that t...
12.1K 450 8
CAUTION! this story was written in 2014 and is just now going through revisions. FAIRY TAIL FANFIC (republishing for different purposes) " In which...
1.5K 114 14
{a fairy tail || Natsu x Lucy (Nalu) || Sting x Lucy (Stinglu) || fan fiction} -Incomplete/discontinued Lucy Heartfilia fell in love with Natsu Dragn...