The Rejcted Luna

By Jkenzie314

Artemis Terry, living in her father's pack- Emerald Guardians located on the edge of the Romanian border. Art... More

How it all came about
My life as an omega
Cursed
Weak. Pathetic. Shallow
Judged
Natalie? Nice? Impossible!
Where our loyalty lies
Lydia
Betrayed
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Take me far away from here
Enough is enough
To beg like a dog
Welcome to the pack
Preparations for the Gala
To submit!
My title, restored at last
My own little inner circle
Preparing for the Gala
Attacked
Mated to an Alpha
No one insults his mate
Never insult his mate: part two
Transferring packs
You have my blessings
It hurts to say goodbye
You are not my equal
Stupid mate bond
Why do I even bother
Michelle
Shameful secret exposed
Rejected
As if rejection wasn't enough
Her shattered world
Escape
Rouges
Define the word 'pain'
Crimson Blood
He's so considerate
Taking you home
Hard to trust
I would never hurt you
The wolf's out of the bag
Digging
Trust us
Doors open, doors close
Broken beyond repair
If you fall, I will catch you
A new leaf
A friend indeed. Or three
Crimson Blood Luna Wannabe
Elemental powers
Blissfully relaxed
Celestial Moon
Family secrets
Fight
Stranger things
Victory
Punishment
She's mine and mine alone
Couple's hideaway for two
Memories from the grave
Drowning in the waves of passion
Love in the shower
Vacation in the sun
Live in the moment
The time spent together
Homecoming disaster
Some people never learn
Luna Ceremony preparations
Stress reliever
A friend indeed; or six
The gift of family
It's time to shine
Luna Ceremony
The missing rose
๐Ÿ“ฃShoutouts๐Ÿ“ฃ
Main Characters
{~โ™ฅ๏ธ~โœจSurpriseโœจ~โ™ฅ๏ธ~}

No one hurts my angel and lives

25.2K 750 59
By Jkenzie314

⚠️ Disclaimer: ⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
So this is how it would end. Artemis Terry, the daughter of Alpha Lucius and the rejected mate of Alpha Marcus raped by rouges and left to die on the edge of a cliff after she ran away from Marcus because he was about to forcefully take her virginity.
People would talk about it for weeks.

"So sweetie, how do you like it? Rough? Or soft? Or gentle?" the leader of the rouges asked as he licked behind Caroline's ear.
"Go to hell!" Caroline said plainly.
The other wolves started to growl and bark at Caroline die insulting their leader.
"She's a brave one isn't she? Even when she's surrounded by so many males, she's still so arrogant? Teach her a lesson Vasili," the second in command said harshly.

I was getting weaker by the minute, all the noise around me was making my head ache. And the heavy rouge on top of my back wasn't making it any easier. It was just a matter of time before I blacked out. The months I spent with Marcus not only had an emotional effect on me, but also a psychiatric effect. I was prone to anxiety attacks, the most frequent being PTSD.

He'd not only abuse me physically and emotionally but also verbally. He'd hurt me in the worst possible way and when he thought I was rebelling, consequences would be severe.
He hurt me badly and even when I didn't say or do anything, he'd still do it. Why? Just for the sick pleasure if it.

Suddenly we heard a whine behind us and it didn't come from the rouges. A brisk breeze blew and the smell of rain and pine trees engulfed my senses.
Caroline turned around while the rouge was still on top of her and we saw a large black wolf standing on top of the hill. He was watching down and pacing, a sad look on his face. I felt an immediate connection to him.

"Are you still denying our leader his needs little one?" a male wolf sneered as he jabbed at my ribs with his paw.
"Caroline I don't feel so good," I said weakly.
Caroline whined and tried to push the rouge off of us but he only chuckled and instead of moving, he pressed down on us even harder.

Caroline yelped and staggered. The weight was just too much. My vision clouded, my brain ached and my heart raced. I felt so weak I could barely move, I hadn't eaten in hours and  my brain felt so numb. Red dots danced in front of my eyes, I felt sick and the cuts on my body weren't making it any better. With one last whine, I closed my eyes, I fell on my side and let myself be consumed in darkness.

Dimitri
"I'll kill him! I'll kill them all! Our mate, she collapsed, she must be so weak," Roman shouted, enraged by the sight of our mate falling on the ground, helpless to the bastards that were laughing and poking her like she was some sort of commodity. I felt rage boil up in the centre of my being. Roman let out a loud angry howl, fed up of the rouges touching what was his.

The rouges stiffened and turned around to look at me. Once they caught sight of Roman, they yelped and started to run around in a frenzy, bumping into each other as they tried to make a hasty exit. Not even in their dreams. We raced down the hill, growling and barking at the rouges in the most threatening manner while they were shouting frantically at each other.

"Scatter! Everyone scatter!"
"Leave the she wolf and let's go!"
"The devil himself has come to visit! Run for your lives!"
"Every wolf for himself!"
"Here comes the Alpha of Crimson Blood! Run for it!"
I was immensely amused by their pathetic attempts of escape. I mindlinked Todd, Vincent and Alessandro and told them to come with twelve of our pack warriors, no-one was leaving here alive.

I recognized the leader of the rouges. Vasili. The bastard that was responsible for the rouge attacks in the past when my father was Alpha of Crimson Blood. He was the lowest, most disgusting thing that ever crossed these lands. I vowed that when I became Alpha I'd eradicate him and his entire region of rouges. He hurt my mate. Just another reason to destroy him.

Then more angry  howls echoed throughout the forest. Todd wasn't anything if he wasn't efficient. He came in less than 5 minutes with reinforcements. Vasili was about to die!
Without wasting another minute I lunged at Vasili just as he was about rush off. We rolled around in the grass, biting, scratching and clawing at each other. I had intentions of killing him, he had intentions of getting away, and it showed in the pathetic excuse for fighting he put up.

Todd, Vincent and Alessandro came on the scene and alongside them were the warriors that I sent for. I pinned Vasili under me and turned to them.
"Attack! Kill them, kill them all! Leave his second in command alive, but kill everyone else!" I shouted.

"Yes Alpha Dimitri," they bowed their heads and rushed off to carry out their orders. The rouges saw Vasili under me and stopped running. They stood growling at my pack members. They weren't leaving without their leader. Just what I wanted. Howls of pain could be heard from around me as my warriors attacked the rouges in the most gruesome way.

I bit down on Vasili's shoulder and he yelped in total agony.
I didn't want to kill him-not yet. I'd torture him first, then I'll kill him. He attack, to touch, my mate, he'd pay for it! He struggled under me for a while, then I let go and stared deep into his eyes. I focused on his energy being depleted, I concentrated on his stamina being drained. He gasped as he could feel himself weakening. Slowly, slowly fatigue as taking over his senses. Then his body went limp.

Yes I did that. It was my gift, my power. To harness energy from another being. To drain them of their energy. I was blessed by the Moon Goddess. It was what made my pack untouchable. Word of my powers was prevalent. No-one dared to stand up against me, since they knew exactly what I was capable of. Leaving Vasili's unconscious state, I padded over to my mate and nudged her gently with my nose.

She had shifted back to her human form. It happened when someone blacked out while in their wolf forms, their body will shut down temporarily and as a result, their wolf would send their energy to their human to keep them alive. If they fainted while in their human form, their wolf wouldn't be affected as much since a wolf was stronger and had more energy than a human.

"Look at her, she's malnourished, she's thin and she looks sick. What have they done to her?" Roman whimpered sadly.
"I don't think this was done by the rouges. I mean, look at her body. Scars. Someone did this to her a long time ago," I said lowly.
Roman was enraged by the thought of someone abusing his mate. And to be honest I was too.

Then I realized she was naked. The majority of my warriors who were here were un-mated, I wasn't about to let them have even a peek at my angel. She was mine and mine alone.
Roman raised up and placed himself gently over our mate to cover her nudity.
Todd there's a bag on top of the hill. There's a pair of shorts and a t-shirt in it. Get it for me please," I said in the mindlink.

"Sure Dimitri, I just killed the last rouge. All but that scumbag Kelvin is alive," Todd replied.
Then I saw his hazel brown wolf Jack run up the hill and grab the bag with his teeth. He ran back down and dropped it next to Ronan. Then he looked under me and saw my mate's bare feet and sniffed at her. I growled and stamped my feet on the ground and he stopped sniffing. He bowed his head and rushed off to join Vincent and Alessandro.

I quickly shifted and put the t-shirt on my mate. Just as I was going that, I took note of her physical characteristics. She had long, auburn hair and her skin was pale like milk. I saw how thin she was and I could feel my heart breaking. Wherever she was, she had to be starving.
Once we reached the packhouse, I'd get Dr Sandy to check her up.

"She's so tiny and fragile, I can't wait for her to get up. I want to hear her name, it must be so beautiful. Just like her," Roman said happily.
"Yes me too. But let's not rush things too much, she's gonna be scared when she gets up, she wouldn't know where she is. We have to be patient and gentle with her," I reminded him.
"Yes you're right. Let's get her on our back, it's overcast and cloudy, most likely we'll have some rain tonight," Roman said.

So I put our mate on my back and shifted. Fortunately she didn't stir. I walked carefully over to everyone else and motioned them to follow me.
"Bring those two bastards, I need to interrogate them. And maybe torture them a little until I'm satisfied," I said to Vincent.
"Yes Alpha," he said seriously.

I watched as his brown and white wolf Ivan grabbed Vasili by his hind legs and drag him away, Alessandro's grey wolf Matteo did the same to Kelvin.
Once that was in order, I turned around and led the way back to the packhouse, with my beautiful mate on my back, leaving the  twenty corpses of Vasili's rouges bleeding out on the grass with no remorse whatsoever.
No-one hurts my angel and lives.

Author's note: Awww that was utterly adorable😍😍😍 I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Thoughts on Dimitri? Isn't he so sweet, killing 20 rouges for his mate?! That's insane man💀
Next chapter will be up soon. Love you all sooo much 💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.7K 35
Highest Ranking ~^~ #1 in DarkMagic ; 14/05/2019 #2 in DarkMagic ; 13/05/2019 #72 in Werewolf ; 23/09/2017 #79 in Werewolf ; 07/1/2018 #16 in Element...
61.6K 1.9K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
2.5K 99 17
Amara Knight is a young pack member of the Silver Moon Pack and best friend to the alpha's baby sister Kaden Black. After her parents death, she had...
181K 1.8K 11
โ€ขCompletedโ€ข Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. โ€ขTop position; 3rd in Writi...