𝑠𝑢𝑏𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛, 𝙨...

By _myaghm

'𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗦?' → 𝙎𝙀𝘽 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙋𝙀𝙍 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, ... More

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙀!!!
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙧𝙨
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙤𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙩
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙩𝙪𝙗
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗢
→ 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙭
→ 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩, 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮𝙬𝙤𝙜
→ 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚
→ 𝙙𝙞𝙜 𝙙𝙪𝙜
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
→ 𝙨𝙪𝙯𝙞𝙚, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙮?
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙨
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙪𝙢
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩 : 𝙞
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩 : 𝙞𝙞
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩 : 𝙞𝙞𝙞
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩 : 𝙞𝙫
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩 : 𝙫
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗
→ 𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙫𝙚𝙘𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚
→ 𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤
→ 𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮
→ 𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩
→ 𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙚
→ 𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙗
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙫.
→ 𝙥𝙖𝙥𝙖.
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙫.
→ 𝙫.
→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠
→ 𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙞𝙞.
→ 𝙞𝙫.
→ 𝙫.
→ 𝙫𝙞.
→ 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

→ 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮, 𝙟𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮

4.8K 144 24
By _myaghm

---------------------------------------------

SEV SAT OPPOSITE EL ON THE COUCH,HIM WATCHING AS SHE MESSED WITH THE SUPERCOMM YET AGAIN. "We'll just tell our parents we have AV club after school. That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood." Mike spoke, Sev taking the radio from El. She glared at her brother, him messing with the antenna until it came across a random radio. Everyone watched as he messily tried to stop it, afraid as Mike walked to do it for him. The two shared an awkward nod before El snatched the radio back, Sev playing with his fingers. "You really think they know where Will is? The Weirdos?" Lucas asked, Mike going back to the table. "Trust me on this, okay?" Mike assured, Lucas nodding. "Did you get the supplies?" Mike asked, Lucas nodding with a grin. "Binoculars...from 'Nam. Army knife... also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana... and the wrist rocket." He introduced, Dustin speaking up.

"You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" He asked teasingly, Lucas quick to reply. "First of all, it's a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real. It's made up." He shot back, Dustin staying quiet. "but if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye... and blind it." Lucas grinned, Sev picking up two figures and observing them both quickly. He blinked, his eyes going red as he put his fingers in a pinching position, no one noticing. He then moved his pinched hand up and down, the action figure's mouth moving. This caused Sev to smile and shuffle happily, El noticing. She just smiled at the boy lightly before kicking his shin. Sev looked up, El motioning to his nose and eyes. Sev only nodded, wiping his nose and blinking again. "...Nutty bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, Nilla Wafers, apple, banana, and trail mix." Both twins looked to the three, Sev eyeing all the food on the table.

"Seriously?" Lucas asked, unimpressed as Sev's eyes fell on the wafers, not looking away from them. "We need energy for our travels. For stamina. And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? We have them." Dustin shot back, Lucas' face scrunching up. "They both shut one door!" He shot back, Dustin glaring at Lucas. "With their minds! Did you see his eyes and the tentacle thingy! They're powerful!" Dustin shot back, picking up a large ship and going in front of the twins. "Imagine all the other cool stuff they could do. Like, make this fly!" Dustin spoke, nodding to them both before dropping the toy before them. They both looked up to him unimpressed, Sev not wanting to be used as a weapon. "Okay, one more time! Maybe you could do the tentacle thing to hold it up!" Dustin suggested, moving to Sev and hovering it over him. Everyone only watched as Dustin dropped the toy, Sev catching it with his hands before it hit him in the face.

"You can make it fly!-" "They're not dogs." Mike interrupted when Dustin was moving to El, picking up the toy. "Boys! Time for school!" Karen yelled down, them packing up and leaving quickly as Mike stayed with the twins. "Just stay down here. Don't make any noise, and don't leave. If you get hungry, just eat Dustin's snacks, okay?" Mike asked, his Mom shouting for him. "Coming!" Mike literally screamed, Sev and El flinching. "You know those power lines?" Mike asked, El's face scrunching up. "Power lines?" She asked, Mike nodding. "Yeah, the ones behind my house?" He asked again, El nodding. "Yes." She answered, Mike looking to Sev who nodded too. "Meet us there, after school." Mike spoke, Sev looking at him. "After school?" He asked, Mike nodding. "Yeah, 3:15." Mike confirmed, looking to El who looked equally confused. "Ah," Sev watched carefully as Mike slowly put the object on his wrist onto El's wrist. He then looked to Sev, meeting his glare.

"When the numbers on that read three-one-five, meet us there." He spoke, Sev nodding slowly as Mike turned back to El. "Three-one-five." El repeated, Mike nodding. "Three-one-five." He confirmed again, running off to school as the twins sat in silence. Before a red tendril connected to the food pile, El watching as the wafers flew to Sev, him catching them and opening them quickly.

––––––☆––––––

SEVEN ENDED UP SLEEPING THE WHOLE DAY, JOLTING AWAKE ONCE EL SHOOK HIS SHOULDERS. "Hm." He murmured, El shoving the watch in his face that said three-one-five. "Three-one-five." She spoke, putting some shoes and a jacket on the boy's chest. Sev nodded, putting the brown jacket on and shoving the trainers on. The two then snuck out of the house towards the powerlines, Sev holding El's hands when they shook violently. "Okay-" A hiss cut off the boy, the twins turning quickly to see an orange cat hissing at them from the other side of the fence. Sev yelped, flinching away from the feline as El quickly placed her head on his chest. Knowing that this cat brought back memories from the lab, Sev rubbed the top of El's head, the girl staring at the cat as it hissed more. Sev moved them away slowly until a bike bell rang. Sev looked over to see Dustin, Mike and Lucas sat on their bikes.

"You guys okay?" Mike asked cautiously, El taking her head off of Sev's chest before nodding. Sev shook El's hands slightly, nodding too. "Hop on. We only have a few hours." Mike spoke, patting the back of his bike as Dustin looked to Sev. "You can come on mine." He spoke, Sev staring at him for a bit before nodding, walking to him. Dustin watched awkwardly as Sev got onto the back of his bike, looking back to El who was already on Mike's.

––––––☆––––––

SEVEN DECIDED TO LEAVE EL WITH MIKE AS THEY WALKED DOWN THE LONG PATH. As a result of this, he just walked in the middle of them, Lucas and Dustin behind him. El was making what they called 'friends' and Sev wasn't going to intervene. He heard the duo ahead of him talk before he picked up an astray twig, Lucas and Dustin watching as he waved it around like a sword. "I think he's cool." Dustin spoke, Lucas turning to him. "Why? He's weird and he hits people when they touch her." Lucas shot back, Dustin shrugging. "He's protective." He defended Sev, Lucas rolling his eyes. "Yeah, protective and phsyco-" Both boys looked to where Sev jumped, seeing the twig he had snapped in two on the ground. Sev payed no mind to them before picking up another stick and waving it around. "He's weird." Lucas sighed, Dustin smiling at his back.

"He's mysterious and curious-" "Will you stop?" Lucas interrupted Dustin, the boy rearranging his hat as he cleared his throat, nodding. "Yeah." He whispered, the five walking in silence despite the swinging noise of sticks and El and Mike's conversation.

––––––☆––––––

"HERE." EL CONFIRMED, THE GROUP STOPPING BEFORE THE BYER'S HOME. Lucas and Dustin caught up as Sev moved to stand next to El, dropping his ninth twig on the floor. "Yeah, this is where Will lives." Mike spoke slowly, Sev nodding. "Here." He repeated, El nodding too. "Hiding." She whispered, Mike shaking his head. "No, no, this is where he lives. He's missing from here. Understand?" He corrected, Sev's head tilting. This is where El showed him that Will was hiding? So why was he not there? "What are we doing here?!" Lucas asked tiredly, Mike turning to him. "They said he's hiding here." Mike spoke, Sev nodding. "Um... no!" Lucas spoke, Dustin catching his breath. "I swear, if we walked all the way here for nothing-" "That's exactly what we did." Lucas exclaimed, El looking to Mike as Sev looked to Lucas and Dustin. "I told you they didn't know what they were talking about!" Lucas shouted, Mike letting him rant.

"Why did you bring us here?" Mike asked them both, El stammering before looking at Sev, the boy already looking at her. "Don't waste your time with them." Lucas scoffed, Mike turning to him. "What do you want to do then?" He shot back, Dustin hearing something. "Call the cops, like we should have done yesterday." Lucas spoke, El grabbing Sev's hand. "We're not calling the cops!" Mike defended, Dustin stepping forward. "Hey, guys?" He asked, Sev looking to him quickly as El squeezed his hand, panicking. "What other chance do we have-" "Guys!" Everyone turned to Dustin as they fell silent. That's when they heard it. Sirens. "Will..." Mike trailed off, Sev squeezing El's hand now as the group followed quickly. They all hid behind a fire truck as they watched the multiple police cars and ambulances flash, Sev shaking as he was this close to them.

"It's not Will. It can't be." Mike spoke as they all watched men pull Will out of the water and onto a stretcher. "It's Will. It's really Will." Lucas whispered, Sev rubbing his thumb over El's hand in comfort as she froze. "Mike..." El spoke softly, her and Sev in front of the boy as he got onto his bike. "Mike? Mike, what?" Sev stepped in front of El when Mike hit her hand away, El frozen as Mike scowled at Sev. "You were both supposed to help us find him alive." Mike continued, Sev still ahead of his sister. "You said he was alive, El! You too, Sev!" Mike yelled, Lucas and Dustin gathering to them slowly. "Why did you lie to us?" Mike yelled further, El gripping onto the back of Sev's jacket as she stared at Mike, tears gathering in her eyes as Sev glared at Mike. "What's wrong with you both?" Mike ranted, the twins in silence. "What's wrong with you?" Mike looked to El this time, the girl trembling.

"Mike..." She softly spoke, moving next to Sev as Mike had tears in his eyes. "What?" He asked harshly, her stammering for words again before Mike stormed off, everyone following quickly. "Mike, come on, don't do this, man." Lucas spoke, Sev hugging El's head to his chest again. "Mike, where are you going? Mike!" Dustin yelled, the four watching Mike cycle away quickly.

---------------------------------------------

[1729 words!]

Hope you enjoyed!!

Byeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 443 36
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯; 𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮...
9.8K 579 9
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 laurie munson discovers that steve harrington isn't as much as a dick as she thought, and becomes more involved with the cause an...
267 22 11
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐥�...
787 11 32
- ᴅᴇʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ - .𖥔 ݁ ˖🦇 ݁˖ ݁𖥔 . ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇʟɢᴀᴅᴏ'ꜱ, ʜᴀᴡᴋɪɴꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɢᴜᴇ. ᴛʜᴇɴ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙʏᴇʀꜱ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ. ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴀʀʙᴀʀ...