→ 𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

EVERYONE IN THE BYERS HOME LOOKED TO THE DOOR WHEN AN ENGINE REVVED, SEB CONFUSED. "They're done already?" He asked, following as everyone went to the window. "It's my brother." Max informed, Seb shrugging. "Maybe he can help us-" "No, he can't." Max interrupted, getting up from the couch as rock music played from her brother's car. "He can't know I'm here. He'll kill me. He'll kill us." Max spoke, Seb's eyes widening as he looked out of the window. The car's tyres screeched, Steve telling everyone he'd go and talk him away. This caused the group to hide in the Byers home, them hiding near the window behind the couch. Seb looked up first as Steve was talking to Max's brother, the boy intrigued. "Seb!" Mike spoke, Max popping up with the boy. Lucas and Dustin soon joined, Mike sighing as he looked up too. "What's he eating?" Seb asked, unintentionally gaining Billy's attention as he grinned at Steve.

"Who's that?" He asked, pointing to the five with his cigarette as Steve looked back. "Oh shit!" Dustin spoke as they all ducked down quickly. "Do you think he saw us?" The boys asked, Seb shrugging. "I can just use my powers if he comes at us-" "Well, well, well." Billy spoke after forcefully opening the door. The group were stuck in their spots, Seb behind Max. "Lucas Sinclair. What a surprise." Billy spoke as he slammed the door shut, stalking towards the five. "I thought I told you to stay away from him, Max." Billy spoke, Seb moving away from Billy slightly. "And who are you? Another freak that's obsessed with my sister?" Billy asked, Seb lost for words. "No?" He asked, Lucas cringing at his answer. "Go away." Max spoke, Billy turning to her. "You disobeyed me." Billy spoke lowly, Seb wincing. "And you know what happens when you disobey me." Billy spoke, Seb flinching when he boy suddenly grabbed Lucas and shoved him into a wall.

The group yelled for Billy to stop as Lucas grunted, Billy ignoring them. "You listen to me. Stay away from her-" Billy jumped when something forceful hit his back, Max yelling in disagreement. "What was that?" Billy asked quickly, assuming it was Seb as he was at the front of the group. "Was it you, dipshit?" He asked, letting go of Lucas and stalking towards Seb as the boy wiped his nose. "It wasn't-" Seb spoke, Billy suddenly picking Seb up by his collar, forcing the boy's face closer to his. "I swear, if you lie to me..." Billy spat, the group hugging Lucas back to them. "You're. so. dead." Billy spoke slowly, Seb only struggling as Steve came up behind Billy. "No. You are." Steve spoke after he turned Billy around, him letting go of Seb. The group pulled Seb to them, Max glaring at him slightly. "Don't use your powers with Billy!" The girl whispered, Seb surrendering before Lucas thanked him. Steve then punched Billy, Dustin cheering as Billy laughed.

"Looks like you got some fire in you after all, huh?" Billy spoke, Seb confused as Billy continued. "I've been waiting to meet this 'King Steve' everybody's been telling me so much about." Billy spoke, Seb not liking him already as he reminded him of a bad guy from TV. "Get out." Steve spat, pushing Billy away lightly as blood fell down the boy's nose, Seb flinching when Billy tried to punch Steve, the boy dodging before punching Billy harshly, knocking him away. "Kick his ass, Steve!" Dustin cheered, Mike smiling. "Get him!" The group cheered, Seb confused before Steve punched Billy towards the counter. The group was too busy cheering as Seb was the only one that noticed Billy picking up a spare plate. "Steve!" Seb yelled, Steve not hearing him as Billy raised the plate. Seb clicked under his jacket, the plate flying away as the group ducked, the plate flying past them. "Holy shit!" Steve spoke, Billy grabbing the one next to it and hitting the back of Steve's head.