→ 𝙫.

---------------------------------------------

VECNA TURNED AND WATCHED AS MAX RAN AT HIM, FLICKING HIS HAND AT THE GIRL. She yelled, flying back and hitting her head. The girl passed out, Vecna turning to meet El's outstretched hand. Doing the same, El strained as the man before her overpowered her. His eyes turned red, El's own widening. It's as if she was fighting her brother. Her power faltered, Vecna managing to lift her up. She rose slowly, tears falling as she watched tendrils slowly emerge from Vecna's fingers, wrapping around her limbs and dragging her forward. "Before we kill you..." Vecna seethed, El hyperventilating. "I want you to watch." He spoke lowly, shooting the girl back. Screaming, El fell back through a portal, landing on a wet ground. Tentacles wrapped around her arms, dragging her up against the Creel door, extra tentacles wrapped around her ankles to keep her steady. She gazed around through half lidded eyes, seeing rubble. Her face contorted into one of horror as she saw a disembodied Chrissy, a clock chiming ahead of her.

She looked to her right, seeing one person. "Seb?" She muttered, not loud enough for him to hear. The boy was not disembodied yet he was attached irregularly to a pillar... his dinosaur above it. The girl started to breathe heavily, Mike glancing to Will. Seb's arms were wrapped inhumanely around the pillar, his head hung forward as liquid poured from it. Red liquid. "No." She started, tears pouring. "No, no, no." The girl started to struggle before freezing, seeing Vecna walk past the boy... Max in his arms. She glanced between the two, gasping as tentacles held Max up ready for him. "Papa is dead." El choked out, Vecna looking to the ground before turning to her. El glanced at Seb once more, crying as she looked between the two. "I know what he did to you. You were different." El panted, Vecna tilting his head and walking slowly forward. "Like me. Like us." Vecna's head turned to Seb's pillar, looking back at the girl with no expression. As if he felt nothing. "And he hurt you. He made you... into this." El sobbed out, Vecna simply walking towards her.

"He is the monster, Henry. Not you." She gasped, repeating herself as Henry walked closer. "You're right." He spoke, El's eyes widening at how close he had gotten. "Us three, we are different. And Papa did hurt me. But he was no monster." His head tilted, El exhausted. "He was just a man. An ordinary, mediocre man. That is why he sought greatness in others. In you. In Seven. In me." The girl's breath shook, feeling Henry cup her chin. "But in the end... he could not control us. He could not shape us. He could not change us." Henry spat, leaning closer. "Do you not see, Eleven? He did not make me into this." Henry explained, El looking back at him. "Seven did not make me into this... You did." He seethed, El staring at him wide eyed. "At first, I believed you had sent me to my death." He began, staring into her eyes. "To purgatory. But I was wrong. I was somewhere new." Henry explained, El panting. "I became an explorer. An explorer of a realm unspoiled by mankind. I saw so many things." Henry spoke, El entranced by him.