When you're drunk || Karlnap

By Cyleed

After Karl's parents had separated, his mum decided to start over. They moved from Britain to America and Kar... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
Epilogue
Thank you
special chapter

chapter eleven

10.6K 276 401
By Cyleed

Days have passed by pretty quickly and Karl has now been in Orlando for a month. His friendship with Quackity, Dream, George and Sapnap was something that clearly helped him through this anxious time for him. He was pretty scared of the whole new city at first but his friends were amazing and he started loving them more every day.

It was Thursday and his alarm woke him up from his nap. He was supposed to meet up with Quackity in 15 minutes, they wanted to go to the movies with the other boys. So he stood up and quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth. He was wearing a red sweater and black jeans, combined with vans.

Minutes have passed and Karl was running downstairs to quickly get to the honking car in his foreyard. Quackity was an impatient guy, that was for sure.

"Jesus, did you really need to annoy the whole neighborhood?", the brunet got into the car and put his seatbelt on.

"Yes, I hate them", Quackity chuckled and turned the keys, the car going on a second afterwards.

Quackity's music was softly humming out of the car's radio.

"Do you have anything different than Taylor Swift?", Karl asked and skipped through all the songs.

"Why? Is there a problem with Taylor?", the boy in the drivers seat gasped in shook, a smile creeping up on his lips.

"No, of course not. I just think we've already heard all her songs".

Karl finally found another song that wasn't Taylor Swift.

"The Icarly theme song?", he laughed and shook his head.

They both started singing the lyrics and the drive went by pretty fast because they had a good time.

Dream and George were already standing in front of the cinema but for some reason, they were standing meters away from each other.

"Did they fight?", Karl asked as soon as he unbuckled himself.

"No idea", Quackity answered and jumped out of the car.

The two boys walked up to them and greeted them awkwardly. The whole situation was awkward because Dream and George were usually the people that would help in such a situation. But at this point, they were the reason of the awkwardness.

"Well uhm, are you two excited for the movie?", Quackity asked.

"Yeah", Dream hummed.

George didn't say anything.

And then, Sapnap walked up to the group. His eyes were narrowed and he was smirking like a serial killer.

"Oh hell no", Quackity walked towards him and you could see from afar that he was giving him a mother speech.

Yeah, a zooted Sapnap was probably making this whole night even worse.

Sapnap was waving his hand towards Quackity, a gesture that everything is fine and that he is fine. Quackity sighed and Sapnap walked with small eyes towards the group, his eyes focused on the brunet standing by George.

"They are having a fight, don't be annoying", the small boy with the beanie eyed him with mad eyes.

"Okay, mom", Sapnap answered, rolling his eyes afterwards.

Dream took a deep breath before he stepped forward. He swung his arm around Sapnap and hugged him slightly.

"You alright?", he asked.

"Of course!", Sapnap grinned at him.

The atmosphere grew fine again and they were all more relaxed, even though George and Dream were still not looking at each other.

"Hey, little one".

Karl turned his head to the side, spotting Sapnap with a smirk on his face next to him.

"I'm taller than you, you do know that, right?", the brunet shook his head, his lips forming into a soft smile.

"And still you don't know how to drive", Sapnap laid his arm around Karl, something that was so little of an action that still made Karl swim in butterflies.

"My height has nothing to do with my ability to drive. I have been living here since a month and it's totally normal that I don't have a drivers license yet", the brunet felt himself leaning into the smaller boy's side without even thinking about it. It was just a reflex.

"I can teach you how to drive", Sapnap suggested.

Karl turned his head around and looked at him. His eyes were slightly narrowed, a hint of him being high and yet they had a soft look shimmering in them.

"You would?", the taller boy asked, his voice being nothing more than a whisper.

"Of course", he felt a thumb running over his shoulder.

He didn't even need to feel the thumb running over his skin, even through his pullover he could feel the hands of the smaller boy on his skin. His body overflew with goosebumps and he needed to let go of the intense stare.

Sapnap's mouth twitched as he saw Karl's cheeks turning into a pink shade.

-----------------

The movie 'Annabelle' has been playing for half an hour now and Sapnap felt himself getting more tired. He didn't know why he decided to get high again, he actually wanted to stop with smoking. But when he found a joint on the ground of his backpack, he just couldn't resist.

The disappointed look that Karl had tossed him a few weeks ago, when he approached at Dream's house was still haunting him and he has taken that picture to help himself from staying away from these drugs.

He was happy that Karl didn't had say anything to him but he still had seen the hesitation in his eyes when he had been walking up to him.

"Don't start snorting please".

Speaking of the devil.

Karl smirked slightly, his eyes sparkling with an amused look. His eyebrows quickly scrunched into a frown and he leaned forward so Sapnap could hear him better.

"You're alright?", he asked.

"Yes, Jesus! Why is everyone asking me that today?", Sapnap groaned loudly, earning some confused and annoyed looks from people sitting one row ahead.

While Karl was slipping down in his chair in embarrassment, the boy next to him hold a hand in front of his mouth to muffle his laugh.

"You're so embarrassing", the brunet mumbled and sat up again.

"Sorry", Sapnap giggled.

Luckily, they had forgotten about their topic they had discussed. Well, Karl had forgotten, Sapnap still knew what they were talking about but he was happy that they let that topic fall off. It was hard for him to talk about it, mainly because he has no real reason why he had been smoking so much or drinking himself blackout drunk almost every weekend.

Well, you could say that he did that because of his life, because he hated it and he just wanted to escape it and with drugs and alcohol. It was such a good way to escape it. But to be honest, he wanted to stop. He has been trying to stop smoking and drinking for years now but he never had accomplish it. But since 3 weeks now, it was easier for him to not grab the bottle or a joint.

Maybe it was because he had grown closer to these stupid four boys but maybe it was because he had met that one special stupid boy.

"What are you thinking about?", Karl asked.

Sapnap turned his head to the side, a smile forming on his lips as soon as he saw the lovely face of his friend.

Without even thinking, he slipped his hand inside Karl's. The brunet's eyes widened and Sapnap blushed as well, realizing what he just did. He was about to pull his hand back but suddenly he felt five other fingers on the back of his hand.

His heart did a flip.

"Look, even these two stupid kids over there can solve their things out! Now, do that!", Quackity mumbled at Dream and George, his voice having an annoyed undertone.

---------------------

Hey, thank you for reading chapter elven! I hope you like it :D Stay healthy & ily <3

If you are struggling with these kinds of problems or you know anyone who does, please know that there is always help!

twitter for updates: cyleedd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 415 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...
10.9K 261 17
georges father was an homophobic alcoholic. nobody noticed the dark marks on george's body that he would receive from his father. dream shows up in h...
188K 4.4K 19
!homophobia,nsfw, alcohol, mentions of abuse! parts of this story is included as a joke and some parts are very serious topics which can be triggerin...
11.4K 608 32
𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖘𝖍, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖒 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓...