๐๐„๐’๐“ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ'๐’ ๐๐”...

By mayavflower

"if you told me a three years ago that '๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ ... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV

Chapter XXII

832 75 69
By mayavflower

Classes ended pretty quickly today. I was on my way to Draco's dorm now. There was this slytherin party tonight, which I was invited to. Of course Draco didn't invite me. It was Blaise, as always. But at least I will be near him for these few hours.

Didn't hear much from Cedric. I don't even know if he infact broke up with Cho. Hope he did. Wish that she roots in hell, like she deserves.

I finally got there. Stood in front of the huge Slytherin door. Before I could knock someone had already opened.

"Oh, guess who's here" Blaise smirked.

"Can I come in?" I asked, but already knew the answer

"You're actually here, huh?" He joked

"How could I miss such a show" I giggled

"Didn't bring your Hufflepuff friend this time?" He asked.

I didn't. Because he has his own problems now. I'm pretty sure I can handle things on my own. Think he's not in the mood for partying. But I am. I wanted to be close to Draco.

"Nah, it's just me today" I replied and we both went inside the huge Common Room.

Adrian, Marcus, Terrence, Pansy, Astoria and unfortunately Dafne were there already. I sat next to Blaise, confused on why Draco wasn't here.

"Oh hello there, little girl made a move I see" Dafne started her speech.

"Leave her" Zabini defended me and she shut down.

I looked at Blaise confused. Then looked around again. Where the hell is he?

"He should be here soon, no worries" he whispered and I nodded.

And then we all noticed a dark figure in the corner of the room. When he approached us he sat in front of me and stared at me, numb.

"Let's start with t or d" Dafne suggested and we all agreed. To be honest, never thought I would be playing games with her, but here we were.

We all took a shot and spinned the bottle. It first landed on Terrence, he got a dare to kiss Marcus. Surprisingly, he did so we all started clapping. Marcus was blushing crazy. Such a funny thing to watch.

Then the bottle pointed on Dafne. She had to tell us her crush. She pointed at Zabini and he smirked.

And then the bottle pointed on me.

"I'll do dare" I said confidently.

"Lap dance on Adrian" Dafne said quickly.

"What?!" I reacted shocked.

I stared at her and remembered who she is. Of course she was gonna do anything to humiliate me. I raised my brow nodding. Yes, I was onto do it. I wanted to show them all that I'm a goddamn Gryffindor.

And then my eyes met his. Draco was red with anger. I think that he noticed my agreement and got even more furious. He rolled his eyes and stared at me waiting for my move. I got kind of scared of his expressions so I decided don't annoy him completely.

"Give me a truth instead" I quickly said, before anyone noticed Draco's red face.

"Fine" Dafne said smiling

"Why did you hook up with Potter?" She asked.

"Excuse me?" I stunned. What the hell is she thinking?

Blaise gave her a mad look and her smile faded away. Draco was about to explode with anger now. The annoyance on his face was so obvious.

"Don't try dying that, you slept with him, didn't you?" Pansy added more fuels to the fire.

"There is a rumour that it wasn't your first time with Potter, am I right?" Astoria added

"Pathetic" Draco hissed and everyone noticed his red from pure anger face now.

"A fucking Potter? Imagine being this low, to let him fuck you. How long did he last? 30 seconds?" Okay now, that was the angry Draco everyone was scared of.

Pansy and Asteria laughed, probably thinking that he was joking. Well, he was not.

"Yea, lol" Astoria threw

"You're such a whore, sleeping around with everyone" Pansy laughed

On these words Draco got up and pulled her up. He placed his hand on her neck, making it unable for her to breath.

"Say it again, I dare you" he hissed and spit down.

"Draco..." Blaise also got up.

I've never seen him this angry in my life. Not sure how far will he go. He was definitely hurting her now. Maybe my friends were right, about me not being safe with him?...

"Leave her" Astoria said quietly. Everyone were scared of him

"Who is a whore now?" He was furious as never.

Blaise tried to say something but nothing seemed to work. We were all shocked and helpless as he was pouring all his anger on Pansy. I stood quietly, shocked until I noticed Pansy's face turning purple. That's how I knew, he had no borders.

"Draco Malfoy!" I raised my voice finally

Blaise looked at me terrified but I wasn't scared anymore. Felt pretty confident and that's how I sounded. Draco heard me and losen pressure on her neck. She took a chaotic, deep breath. And then Draco looked at me

"Thank you" I stared at him hoping for him to leave her completely alone.

He did. She fell down on the ground. Then he reached to me and grabbed my hand. He pulled me to his room without saying anything at all. I was too shocked to even say anything. I just gave Blaise a terrified look. He seemed surprised with Draco's expressions too.

When we got to his room, Draco loudly shut down the door. My heart was beating crazy. Is he going to kill me now? I laughed at my own thought but he seemed extremely out of balance.

"On you knees, NOW" he hissed and gave me a harsh look.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"Heard me, get down" he rolled his eyes and I got on my knees in front of him.

"Good girl, now suck it" he said while taking off his pants.

I stared at him, shocked by how this whole situation was escalating quickly. I licked my lips and decided to do what he demanded. I don't want to make him more furious, right?

I begun sucking on his dick, moving my head slightly backwards and back forward. He placed his hands on my head and grabbed my hair. He was pulling it now, but I was too busy to complain.

Me, sucking on his cock, kinda brought me back the memories of me doings that to Harry. I looked at Malfoy, making sure it was him, whom I was giving the pleasure to.

"Fuck, go harder" he moaned suddenly and pushed my head even deeper. I choked but he didn't seem to care. He too control over me now, making me move even faster.

"A fucking Parkinson won't call you a whore ever again" he hissed, barely catching a breath.

Why did he care so much? Honestly I didn't. I'm used to being called a lot of slurs by Pansy, Astoria or Dafne. It stopped affecting me at all.

"Goddamn, I love you" he moaned and I stopped.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused and shocked.

He looked at me raising his brow. Then he realised what he just said and his face turned bright red. Was he really admitting his feelings now, as I was giving him head?

"Did you mean it?" I asked to break the awkward silence. That was probably a mistake.

"Meant what?... That?" He looked mad now "of course not"

I kept my face without any emotions, although inside something clearly broke in me. The little hope for him to like me too was back for a second. And now it was gone again. I bit my lip, stopping myself of saying anything else.

"Get up" he demanded

I looked at him again. His face was filled with desire and I could tell he was still horny. I wasn't in the mood at all anymore, but I did as he said.

Then he pushed me against the wall and grabbed my hands making it unable for me to move. He reached for his wand.

"Muffliato" he raised his voice.

That's the moment I realised, he wasn't going to care if I want it or not. He was desperate as hell.

His hands went on my shirt and started chaotically undoing the buttons of my blouse. While he was taking off my clothes he was constantly kissing my neck, shoulders and other parts of my body. He begun getting lower. Then he reached to my skirt and took off my underwear.

The way he was touching me gave me chills. I felt some major butterflies when his hand slipped on my thigh. The feels he gave me now we're driving me crazy but what he said wasn't leaving my mind. He said it. "I love you"

Draco Malfoy just expressed his feelings towards me like that. The thing that was bothering me the most right now was simply if he meant it or was it just an empty promise. If he meant that then why would he back out. He knew I love him back. Is it that hard to admit that he cares too?

Draco's POV

I was so fucking mad I totally lost control on my actions and words. No one can call her that, unless it's me.

And the worst happened. I said too goddamn much. These words just slipped out of my mouth without me processing what I was about to say. The face expression she made was very obvious. She got confused for sure. Hope she's forget what I said then, I didn't mean that at all...

I got embarrassed now and even more furious. I was mad with myself for spilling such shit. She can't think I have feelings for her. She has to understand that there is nothing serious going on between us. Even if any of us what, it just won't work...

All of my anger was poured on her now. I grabbed her legs and made her hold onto me tightly. I then threw her on my bed and got on top of her.

I felt her heart beat raising but she didn't seem as excited as always. I didn't care at all. I had her to myself now, I'm not going to ask her about the goddamn comfort.

I quicky took of my shirt and loosen my pants. She spread her legs and stared at me, waiting till I take my boxers off.

I did and got chaotically inside her without any warnings or questions.

She closed her eyes and moaned loudly. I could tell she got it hard, maybe a little too...?

I kept going fastly. As fast as I could. I want my bitch to scream for more now. I could barely breathe and totally lost any balance. My head felt dizzy but I didn't stop. In fact I went on even faster. She arched her back up and caught onto my arms.

"Malfoy-" she moaned but could finish. Her eyes rolled with pleasure. I could tell she was about to get it.

"Draco please" she moaned again.

"Fuck" I hissed at her and grabbed her waist aggressively.

"Draco, I-" she tried speaking again

"Then come for me, little whore" I overtook her.

Not a second later I felt her getting tighter. The feels I got this time were immaculate. I finished inside her and let myself fall on her.

We were both breathing heavily, struggling to catch our balance again. My hands were still running through her body, admiring each centimeter of it.

I slipped off her and laid down next to her. Her head went on my shoulder, so I moved my arm making it more comfortable for her.

"I love you too Draco" she whispered.

Thank you so much for reading chapter XXIII and getting this far already! Would be so happy if y'all could vote! Appariciate your support so much <3!!

➵mayaaflower_ on Instagram
➵mayaaflower on tik tok

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.8K 54
โ˜† first story in the sequel โ˜† โœฐโ˜ฝโ™ก๐‘โœฏโ˜ผ "We need a name for this," I said. He asked, "Enemies to lovers?" I chuckled. "We aren't lovers, Malfoy." "How...
127K 2.4K 58
Elle Dawson and Draco Malfoy are sharing the same friend group, but that doesn't make them friends, not even close. Cedric Diggory, Elle's boyfriend...
342K 10.9K 65
[Dramione] Hermione Granger cannot wait to start her first year at Hogwarts and, when she meets Draco Malfoy on the express train, she's even more ce...
1.6K 122 69
You are a hard-working Hufflepuff in your 4th year. You are nice to everyone and absolutely LOVE Herbology and Potions. You love to experiment with t...