Arianna Gilbert (Vampire Diar...

By coke137

Arianna Gilbert has felt like she's drowning ever since her parents died. People seem to think only her twin... More

Arianna Gilbert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Season 2------ Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Season 3------Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
----Sequel----

Chapter 57

28.2K 715 689
By coke137

“I can’t believe we’re going to follow her into that creepy ass witch house.” I grumble, as Stefan and I make sure we keep a safe distance from Bonnie. It was Stefan’s idea to stalk her of course. We need her to do a spell for us. 

“The witches can hear you Aria.” he smirks as Bonnie heads inside the house. I glare at him, as we step up on the porch, making sure we don’t creak any floor boards. 

We speed downstairs to where she went, and I pray there are no witch traps in this house. The last thing I need is to be trapped in this house because they make my daylight ring not work. 

Bonnie spins around, sensing out presence behind her. “Aria…Stefan.” she breathes out, “Did you two follow me here?”

“Yeah, it wasn’t too hard. You should probably be more careful.” I warn, taking a few steps towards her.

She takes a few steps back, glaring at me. “What do you want from me?”

“Relax, we just need your help.” Stefan sighs. 

“Why would I help you two? Elena said you two saved Klaus’ life. Not to mention you stabbed her Aria.” Bonnie seethes. 

“Ugh, I stabbed her in the thigh, and Damon healed her soon after. It was not a big deal, but of course Elena has to whine about it.” I growl.

Stefan shoots me a sharp look, “If you can’t handle this, wait for me outside.”

I roll my eyes, taking a step away from Bonnie. “I’m fine.”

“Let me tell you a secret about Klaus, he kept his family with him at all times. Daggered, stored in coffins. Now Aria and I have them, and we need you to help keep them hidden.” Stefan explains, getting back to the topic at hand. 

“Are you out of your mind? You’re just going to make him angrier.” Bonnie says. 

“His family is his one weakness. As long as we have that, we can ruin him.” I reply, not worried about Klaus at all. If he wants to kill me, let him. I don’t think he has the heart to kill Stefan or I. 

“I don’t have enough power to hide four Originals.” Bonnie argues. 

“You’re a witch, they hate Klaus. I don’t know, you can figure something out.” Stefan smirks.

=============

I tilt my head, hearing Damon and Elena above us. I figured Bonnie would tell them where we were. I look over at Stefan, most likely a look of dread on my face.  “Great, they’re here.”

Stefan nods, “The witches won’t let Damon in. It’ll most likely be Elena that comes down here.”

“Even better.” I mutter.

“Don’t do anything stupid, alright? Stay calm.” Stefan says, narrowing his eyes at me. 

“Me? Do something stupid? That’s crazy.” I smirk, and soon after I hear footsteps coming down the basement steps. Yay. Time for some fun now.

“Stefan? Aria?” Elena calls out, walking into the basement. 

“Go away.” I sigh, Stefan and I emerging from the shadows. 

“You shouldn’t be here Elena.” Stefan adds, leaning against the doorframe causally. 

“I need your guys help, Bonnie said that you two would be here.” Elena explains.

“Well, Bonnie sucks at keeping secrets.” Stefan says, taking a few steps towards Elena. 

“We need to give Klaus his family back.” Elena insists. 

“Oh really? Is that what we need to do?” I glare. 

Elena looks over at me, “Klaus compelled Jeremy to stand in front of a speeding car Aria.”

“Is he okay?” I ask, my tone bored. 

Elena looks at me shocked, “Yes but-“

“I don’t see the problem then Elena. No harm no foul.” I shrug, but I’m kind of worried about my brother on the inside. Klaus better not touch him.

“Don’t you two get it? Klaus is not going to stop until he gets what he wants.” Elena replies, sounding kind of desperate. 

“Elena, stop talking.” Stefan commands. “I’m not giving Klaus anything, neither is Aria.”

“Are you listening to me? He’s going to kill Jeremy.” Elena states. 

Stefan gives her a small shrug, “Not really my problem.”

Elena shakes her head, looking furious. She slaps him in the face, causing me to take a step forward. Stefan holds his hand out, telling me to back off. Alright then…let my sister abuse you.

“You can go to hell. Both of you.” Elena hisses, storming back upstairs. I watch her walk up the stairs, not really knowing what to think. I don’t think Klaus will kill Jeremy. Yet.

“I can’t let him hurt my brother Stefan.”

Stefan’s eyes flick over to me, “Then we won’t let him.”

I raise my eyebrows, “We won’t?”

Stefan nods, “We won’t.”

“Okay then…What the hell?” I frown, hearing groans come from upstairs. I listen more closely and here banging. It sounds like Damon is groaning in pain. Is he seriously trying to get in?

Stefan sighs, rolling his eyes when Damon comes diving into the room. That was dramatic. 

“Woah impressive, you came down here just to see me?” I smirk, walking toward him. “The coffins aren’t here FYI. So you can go away now.” I add, just in case he thinks he can somehow over power us and take them. 

“I don’t care about the coffins. We three need to talk.” Damon grounds out, standing up. The second he stands up, the sun hits his face, burning his skin. He cries out, quickly taking a step into the shade. Ouch, they took away the power of his daylight ring.

“Okay, let’s talk.” Stefan agrees, giving his brother a challenging look. 

“Nothing is ever easy with you, is it?” Damon sighs, causing Stefan and I to frown. Damon rushes at his brother, grabbing his collar and speeding him out of the room. 

“Seriously? There has to be macho fighting?” I casually walk up the steps and out onto the porch, sighing at what I see. 

Damon is crouching over Stefan, who is on the floor with a branch in his abdomen. “That is for screwing up my plan. You stop me from killing Klaus then you and Aria steal his family. Why?! It doesn’t make sense.” Damon growls, before stabbing the branch into him farther. “Answer me!”

I speed over to the tree, ripping another brach off. “Okay, I’ll answer you Damon.” I kick him off Stefan, stabbing the branch exactly where he stabbed Stefan. Damon grounds his teeth, glaring at me. “We did it to save you Damon.”

Damon pushes me off him, ripping the stake out. “No…no way. You didn’t do this for me.”

“He was one step ahead of us, if Klaus died his hybrids would have killed you.” I explain, offering a hand to Stefan and helping him up. 

Damon stumbles to his feet, still glaring at me and Stefan. “How many times do I need to tell you Ari? Stop saving me.” Before I can react, he stabs me with the branch causing me to cry out. God, we have an abusive, kind of, relationship.

I fall to my knees, taking deep breaths. I pull the branch out, seeing Damon walk away from us. I wrap my arm around my stomach, Stefan pulling me up to my feet. He keeps an arm wrapped around my waist so I won’t fall over. 

“That went well.” I whisper. 

===============

I look up as Damon walks back toward us, guess he just couldn’t help himself could he? I kind of wish he would just leave and run back to Elena. But then again, I like him here. God, I’m bipolar. 

“You know what I can’t figure out? Why save me? I get why Aria would…I think. But you Stefan…brotherly love? Guilty conscience? Is the switch on? Is the switch off?” Damon rambles. 

“Don’t you have somewhere you need to be Damon?” Stefan asks. 

“Aw, deflection. That’s not going to work on me, I invented that.” Damon glares. 

“We’re done. Can’t you just go away?” Stefan demands. 

“Not until you tell me why you went along with Aria and saved me. You owe me that.” Damon says. 

“I don’t owe you anything.” Stefan shrugs. 

“Fine. Next question, why did you two steal the coffins?”

“Because Klaus’ family is one weakness I can use against him other than Aria.” Stefan replies causing me to roll my eyes. Really Stefan?

“Use against him to do what? You’re not going to kill him, you know how I know? Because there was only one way to kill him and you two blew that to save me.” Damon says. 

“You’re wrong Damon. Klaus doesn’t just get to live forever. There’s another way, their has to be.” I insist, but I don’t really know if I stand behind my words. Do I really want Klaus dead?

“Fair enough, but whatever you two are doing I want in.” Damon states. 

“We don’t need your help.” Stefan lies. 

“Really? The last time I checked you two were hiding out in a haunted house.” Damon fires back. 

“Stefan and I are in this together. But only us. We don’t need a squad.” I say, both of the boys giving me weird looks. Okay, they don’t know what a squad is. 

“If you’re going after Klaus, you two are going to have to be cut throat and devious. I’m so much better at that then you two.” Damon smirks, “Come on brother, Ari. If you two are going to keep saving my life, at least make it for a good reason.”

“You want in huh?” Stefan asks again. 

“Yeah.” Damon nods. 

“But it’s just us three, Elena stays out of this.” I say. 

“Deal.” Damon agrees. 

“Follow us then.” Stefan states, walking back toward the house. 

“Ah…I’m not so welcome in there.” Damon frowns. 

“Don’t you worry Damon, we all want the same thing.” I grin, following Stefan. Damon follows us in, and I can practically see him twitching. Aww, he’s nervous about the witches. 

We go into the basement, and I grin even wider. “Have a look.”

“What? Klaus is allergic to dust.” Damon sighs, seeing nothing. 

Stefan gives him a tight smile, “Look again.” This time when we look all the coffins are sitting there. They’ve been here all along. “The witch sprits hate Klaus as much as we do. They’re using their powers to hide the coffins.”

“So even if he comes in the house…”

“…he won’t be able to find them.” I finish. 

See, Stefan and I can be smart when we want to.

============

“I compelled your brother to leave town. It’s what Elena wanted.” Damon states, sitting down on his bed next to me.

I smile sadly, “Where is he going?”

“Denver, he’ll be safer there. If you care.” he says. 

I close my eyes for a second, “You really think I don’t care?”

I feel his hands on my face, and I open my eyes. He gently turns my head, making me look at him. “I know you care Aria. You don’t fool me.”

“You said you needed to tell me something else.” I change the subject, shaking off his hands. We can’t start anything right now. 

“Elena gave Rebekah to Klaus.”

My mouth drops open, “What?”

“Yeah, she traded her for Jeremy’s safety. So now I have to worry about a vengeful Original trying to kill Elena.” Damon sighs. 

“She won’t kill her Damon, you don’t to worry.” I force out. 

“Elena and I were going to kiss tonight.” I think my heart just shattered in a billion little pieces. Actually, I think my heart is gone. I never, ever, wanted to hear those words. I was afraid that I would though.  “We didn’t kiss Aria.”

I let out a sob, “That’s supposed to make me feel better?”

“No, this is.” Damon’s lips touch mine, his hands pushing me down to the bed. I look up at him as he straddles me, honestly confused as hell. “Don’t you get it Aria? I can’t kiss any other girl, not when I’m so desperately in love with you.”

I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing his lips down to mine again. I take off his shirt, throwing it to the floor. He smirks against my lips, and I change our positions, breaking the kiss.

He lifts my shirt above my head, wrapping his arms around me, and pulling me against his chest. I smile at him, feeling the happiest I’ve felt in a long time. “Promise me Damon. Promise me that we are forever, and no one can ever change that. I need to know that I will always have you because-because I can’t bare to lose you. Not again.”

Damon kisses my forehead, his hand running through my hair. “I promise you Aria. Nothing or no one will ever get between us. You won’t have to loose me ever again.”

-

-

-

-

Do you think that Damon’s promise will really be kept? Do you think that Aria can keep it even? Are Damon and Aria truly going to be together again?

I don’t know….

You all know Damon and Elena were supposed to kiss in this episode, so I’ll let you guys guess what is going to happen….or what’s not going to happen?

Hope you guys are still enjoying the story and want to read more :)

Keep voting and commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 398 33
The namesake of a murderous queen, Princess Isabella is torn between running from the bloody legacy or following the path of a woman who fought all t...
596K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
63.8K 896 25
*second book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* It all came down to that day I was stabbed. The day I walked onto 'Underground' land and was found hard...
67.2K 2.3K 52
@quokkasung started following you ! - @quokkasung: hey! >:( @leethink: ? @quokkasung: no follow back? :< @leethink: i'm- in which an anxious and inse...