Our Souls Collided I ✔️

By xxhoneyluvxx

(Currently being re-written & grammar fixed outside of wattpad, I will be republishing very soon.) Josephine... More

introduction + characters :)
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
fourty
fourty - one, bonus
forty - three
forty - four
forty - five
forty - six
forty - seven
forty - eight
forty - nine
fifty
fifty - one
fifty - two
fifty - three
fifty - four
fifty - five
fifty - six
fifty - seven
fifty - eight
fifty - nine
sixty
sixty - one
sixty - two
sixty - three
lucifer's life story
thank you and q&a
epilogue I 1
epilogue I 2
1M + extra chapter :)

forty - two

83.3K 1.9K 2.9K
By xxhoneyluvxx

~ SONG: WITH LOVE BY:  CHRISTINA GRIMMIE, XXHONEYLUVXX ON SPOTIFY ~

"mmh" I moan into lucifer's toxic and addicting kiss.

He grips onto my thighs as I sit on top of Lisa's bathroom counter, my legs wrapped around lucifer's waist.

This is the wrong place to do this.

His hands go higher making me want him, even more, when they hook around my panties, I push him away.

"This is a terrible place to have sex right now" I look at him, catching my breath.

"sex?" he asks me.

"don't mess with me" I laugh.

"I'm not." He looks over to me, slightly frightened.

"that's what you think of me? Always wanting sex from you?" he asks me.

"that's not what I think of you, I- I just don't want to be with someone that just wants me for my body and their pleasure." I don't look at him.

"that's exactly what you think of me, you think I'm just using you for sex, for your body not because I want you?" he asks.

"well, you were just trying to get into my pants!" I snap at him.

"non posso fare nulla" ( I can not do anything) he runs his hands in his hair.

"say it in fucking English please!" I look over at him.

"I said I can't do anything fucking right, I'm trying to be the better person that you make me, and instead I'm just making you think I want to use you for my pleasure!"

"Well, that's what everyone will think about in a relationship, it's not like I'm letting you take it out on me, I wanted to have sex with you!"

"oh, you wanted to know you do want to fuck me anymore."

"not everything is about sex lucifer!"

"This is the problem, I want to be with you so badly, you bring out the best in me but I'm just too fucked up for a relationship." He tells me this, but he doesn't look up to me when he does.

I get myself off of the counter, and walk over to him, making his green eyes meet mine.

"You're not fucked up Lucifer, you're hurting, and you need someone there for me, that's why I'm here for you because I want to be, I just want us to be able to trust each other."

"I don't want you for just your body Josephine, I want you for the person that you are and the person you make me, yes I do want to have you with your permission sometimes, but I want you to feel comfortable with me." The broken boy in front of me assures me.

I give him a soft smile and wrap my arms around his neck and bring his lips to mine, softly.

"Should we go see how they are?" I pull away.

"I think we should just go and give them some space." He tells me as I agree with him.

"come here" he smirks as I let out a yelp when he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist again before he opens the door and walks out as I lay my head on his shoulder and we walk outside.

"were you mad at me, when I asked to go to my apartment earlier?" I ask him as he sits me down in the passenger's side of his car.

"I wasn't mad at you." He closes the car door and gets in on his side. "I just didn't want you to leave." He tells me as he starts the car.

"aw, you miss me?" I smile pinching his cheek.

"maybe" he takes my hand off of his cheek and pulls out of Lisa's driveway.

"do you think we should have made them meet, or left?" I turn to him.

"Adrian is a strong person; he'll find a way to get over it or go through it with...."

"Lisa" I whisper.

"with Lisa" he finishes.

"did these hurt?" I ask lucifer as I see his sweatshirt, cuffed up to show his tattoos.

"not that much, I got used to it"

"Can I get one" I smile?

"no."

"what?" I ask him.

"I said no." he looks over at me.

"why not" I raise my brow.

"you're not ruining your body" he looks over at me.

"what about a small one, we can get matching ones," I tell him.

"matching tattoos? we're not going to be together for the rest of our lives."

"yeah..." I look out the window.

Lucifer didn't need to apologize, if I brought up what he just said to me and how it affected me, he wouldn't know what to say.

He wanted me to be there for him, not give up on him, but he didn't want me to be there his whole life.

"do you like to swim?" I ask lucifer as he turns to me, confused.

"I saw a pool in your backyard, do you use it a lot?" I ask him.

"sometimes, do you want to go swimming?" he asks me as he turns the street.

"sure" I smile.

"can we stop to get you a swimsuit?" he asks as I nod.

He ends up driving to my apartment, I run inside and freshen up my hair a bit before grabbing some new clothes, a book, and a swimsuit, walking back downstairs, and getting into lucifer's car.

He leans over to me and pecks my cheek before pulling back out of the driveway and to his house.

We get to his house, opening the gates and driving in, he takes the bag out of my hand and brings it upstairs before I use the bathroom to get dressed and brush my straight hair out.

I get out of the bathroom, turning to see lucifer sitting on the bed, on his phone, and see his tattoo's all across his body, reminding me of the conversation in the car. His black swim shorts above his knee's a bit.

I walk over to him as he looks down at me, his eyes slowly racking over my body before he throws his phone on the bed and takes my hand.

"it will probably be cold you know?"

"I've been in a pool before." I look over at him as he's already looking at me.

We get into his pool, as I feel the freezing cold water hit my ankles.

"that is freezing." I stand there as he laughs before diving into the deep end.

"what the fuck" I laugh.

"jump!" he comes up from the water.

"Are you insane! No."

I walk over to the area he's in and put my feet in sitting down on the edge of the pool as he comes over and treads in front of me.

His dark hair, now pushed back by the water, showing off his face and his perfect jaw.

He swims closer to me, grabbing my legs and leaning up to kiss me, I was about to smile but I felt myself being pulled down and under cold, cold water.

Coming up from the water, thank god I could swim. I make it up to a shallower area for me, the water up to about my waist.

I push my hair back away from my face, rubbing my eyes and opening them to jump a bit when lucifer grabs my waist because he was right in front of me.

"you're going to get it!" I look at him before he breaks out into a burst of loud laughter.

My favorite.

I look down at him, seeing a couple of scratches on his collarbones and the top of his chest.

"what's this from?" I bring my hand up to softly fun my finger near it.

"that's um... that's from the car accident." I look up to him, seeing his eyes softer than ever, having a meaning behind them.

Leaning over I gently kiss his scar, even if it doesn't hurt anymore.

Slowly moving my lips up to his collarbone, moving up to the bottom of his neck as he leans his head back for me to kiss up to his ear.

"Josephine, the sex" he mumbles.

"I know," I tell him as I continue to kiss down his neck, sucking onto his skin as I hear him let out a groan.

Softly going to his jaw and his lips as he returns the kiss.

these people are so confusing.

instagram: xxhoneyluvvxx :)

lucifer and josephine theme song. "young and beautiful by lana del rey"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 363 48
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
103K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
22.7M 775K 50
"Your problem is that your heart is too big, it leaves you vulnerable and makes you weak." He spoke in such certainty that it brought tears to my eye...
3.1K 227 45
Until Damiano died my sins only consisted of coming home late and sneaking out. Now I have killed and tortured my way to the top, and uncovered a wor...