Roommates » [Luke Patterson]...

By _Liamssmile

What would you do if your best friend asked you to move in with him and his up and coming rock band? One mome... More

Welcomeeee
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapted 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Sequel

Chapter 50

2.6K 88 376
By _Liamssmile

Tanna Carson

"Roomie, open mine now!" I smile, laughing at the excitement radiating off of the boy in front of me.

"Okay Reg, hand it to me yeah?" I hold out my hands, watching as he nods hastily before standing up and placing the gift in my hands. "Thank you."

I sat on the floor, in front of the couch, resting between Luke's legs as he sat on the couch behind me.

I can't help the smile that crosses my face at the feeling of Luke gently playing with the recently curled ends of my hair as Reggie sits down on the table in front of me, waiting for me to open his gift.

I loved seeing how happy Reggie was all the time, especially now with Ella around.

I rip the wrapping paper off, which, by the way, was clearly done by Reggie himself, my eyes widening in excitement as soon as I feel the leather under my fingertips.

"You didn't Reg?!"

"Come on, open it properly!"

"Okay, okay." I immediately tear the rest of the paper open, pulling out the leather jacket and holding it up in front of me.

"Turn it around." I look up curiously, watching the excitement never leave his eyes as he gestures for me to look at the back.

As soon as I saw the writing embroidered into the back, I gasped completely in awe, letting my fingers run over the lettering.

Roomie

Without another second, I quickly pull Reggie into my arms, thanking him for the gift, though I'm not sure if he was more excited or if I was.

I smile, watching as he goes back to his seat next to Ella before wrapping his arm around her.

"Here Tan." I sit back down, leaning against Luke as I take the box from Alex's hands, smiling widely as soon as I open the box.

I lift the Polaroid pictures of the two of us, sorting through them all, seeing some from now and some from years ago.

I don't ever think I will ever truly understand how lucky I am to have Alex in my life.

"Look under the photos." As soon as I lift the tray that was holding the photos, my jaw drops completely.

"Oh my god." I stare in awe at the vintage cannon camera inside the box, completely in awe of the camera I've been searching for for years. "Thank you! I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you."

I was immediately off the floor and in his arms, his arms wrapped tightly around me as he chuckled at my actions.

"I love you too Tan and trust me, neither would I." At the sound of knocking at the front door, I could see Alex was hesitant to move, but I stepped back from him, gesturing for him to go to open the door, knowing he was expecting Willie.

I move back over to the couch, sitting down next to Luke who keeps his eyes on me the whole way over to him.

I couldn't seem to look away from him, letting my eyes wander over his body as a bite my lip involuntarily.

"You look beautiful baby."

"God you're so hot." My eyes widen as I see his eyebrow raise in amusement, realizing I just said that out loud at the same time as him.

"Can't say I was expecting those words to come out of your mouth, but thank you." He chuckles at my actions and I can feel the way my cheeks were one hundred percent flushed.

The boys, Ella and I are going out tonight to celebrate, despite me saying we could just stay home together.

"Okay, we ready to go?" I finally remove my gaze from Luke, noticing Alex and Willie walking into the room, hands intertwined.

"Yes, let's go!" I laugh at Reggie's excitement as he hops off the couch, pulling Ella along with him towards the front door. "I'm driving!"

"Well that answers that question." I smile, feeling Luke grab my hand gently before the two of us make our way outside towards the car.

"How are we all supposed to fit?" I ask, watching Alex and Willie climb into the backseats, only leaving one space left.

"Come on." I tilt my head slightly, watching Luke slide in next to Alex before he holds his hand out to me, signaling for me to get in.

I hesitantly step into the car, letting Luke pull me onto his lap before he leans over and closes the car door behind me.

"Okay, seatbelts on everyone." At Reggie's words, I feel Luke's hands snake around me waist, locking his hands in place around me.

"This can't be very safe, for either of us." I say softly, turning to look into Luke's eyes.

"You're crazy if you think I'd let anything happen to you." I can't help the feeling that runs through my body at his words, leaning down to peck his lips before leaning back against him.

A few minutes into the car ride, when everyone was in some conversation about the place we were going to, I felt Luke's breath on my neck.

My breath hitches slightly as he gently attached his lips to my neck. I could feel the goosebumps raise on my skin as he started to suck on the skin.

I felt my eyes widen at his actions, knowing that if Reggie looked up into the mirror, he would definitely see.

Then there's Alex, who was sitting right next to us and he would never let me here the end of it.

I turned my head to the side, letting my hair fall in front of my face, blocking Luke a bit more.

"Really?" I whisper harshly, which only makes him chuckle against against my skin.

I shiver at the feeling of his breath fanning over the now-sensitive spot on my neck and I turn my head back to the front quickly to get away from his lips.

"What about you Tan?"

"Mmh sorry? I zoned out for a second." I turn to see Alex's gaze on me, curiosity evident in his eyes as I just shrug it off.

"Are you gonna sing?" Ella asks but I just shake my head hastily in response.

"Me? Sing? You must be crazy."

"Come on Tan, we're going to a karaoke bar, you have to." My eyes widen at the new found information that I didn't know about a few seconds before.

"We're going to a karaoke bar!?" Everyone laughs at my reaction, clearly all knowing the plan before I did. "But I can't sing!"

"Oh, we know." Alex says playfully nudging me, making me huff as I move forward slightly.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I slide back up against Luke to try get comfortable again, but I stop when I hear him groan from behind me.

"Luke, you good man?" Reggie asks as Luke just coughs in response before replying.

"Yeah, all good, was just something in my throat." I tilt my head curiously, continuing to move back until my back was against his chest when he stopped me, whispering into my ear.

"Tan, I'm gonna need you to stop moving eh?"

"Why? Alex pushed me off I was just trying to mo- oh." If it was even possible, I could feel my cheeks glow red, realizing what I was going before. "Sorry."

"It's okay." The car finally pulled up to a complete stop as the six of us all poured out the car, Luke and I lingering behind slightly.

"By the way, if anything, you started it."

"What? No!" Luke exclaims, pretending to be shocked but I could see the smirk shining through his expression. "That was all you. Not the same thing."

"Mmh, you're right, totally not, mine wasn't on purpose."

Luke opened his mouth to speak, but he was cut off by Alex calling us from the front doors of the bar.

"Can you two ever keep up?"

"I think we can keep up with each other well enough." My eyes widen at Luke's words and I slap his chest before turning to respond to Alex.

"We're coming Al."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 147 45
Sunset Curve, a group of four boys in a rock band with big, big dreams, and a girl born to a rich family, she is in much need of an escape, and has a...
27.8K 557 33
You grew up with Sunset Curve. Always jamming out to their music in the car with your parents. It really was a tragic accident when they died eating...
17.6K 320 15
Ellery spent her whole life trying to please everyone around her, especially her father. When she and her sister finally decide to run out and start...
44.5K 476 26
Y/n is in the band Sunset Curve. She and Luke have always been flirty with each other everyone else in the band knew they liked each other but they j...