Just You //SeojunXSuho True B...

By tunawere62

Every hour,every minute,every second..only for you More

💜💜
#1
#2
#3
#4
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
Epilogue

#5

4.5K 243 27
By tunawere62

Argghh I never know I need ice-cream so much!", Chorong shouted exaggerating like always.

Seojun, Chorong and Manshik went to a convenient store to have some ice-cream after done with their homework.

"Thank you Chorong",Seojun said while put his ice-cream on the cashier counter.

"Huh what for?", Chorong asked while eyeing Seojun who was grinning to him.

"You're treating us, aren't you?", Chorong raised both his eyebrows while Manshik put his ice-cream on the cashier counter.

"Owh really Chorong? Thank you", he thanked Chorong and laughed with Seojun.

Chorong gave a dissatisfied look but then he smiled to both Seojun and Manshik.

"Ok then..", he put the money for his ice-cream and took his ice-cream before he ran out from the store,

"I'll wait outside!", he shouted to both of them.

"Aaiishhh looks like I have to use my money this time", Manshik complained while Seojun chuckled, agreed on Manshik's statement.

Seojun looked for his wallet on his pocket but then he realized his wallet is gone. He then tried to look for his wallet at the bag but still he couldn't find it. Anxious started to play on the dark side of his head.

"Are you okay Seojun?", Manshik asked cause Seojun's face changed as if something bothered him.

"I lost my wallet, I think I left it at the class. You guys can go first", he told Seojun then quickly ran out from the store, ignoring Chorong who called him several times.

When he arrived at the school, nervousness rushing through his veins as its already late and no one probably be there. He doesn't have any choices cause the sun already set and its already getting dark.

He quickly ran into the school building so that he won't get caught by the security guard as he ran upstairs until he arrived at his class.

"I hope the wallet is here, please~", he mumbled repeatedly as he took some steps into the classroom, turned on the lights and walked to the desk.

He tried to look for the wallet but still there's no sign of his wallet. Cold sweats dropped from his forehead as he sit on the chair, took a few breaths.

"Keep calm Han Seojun, you will find the wallet", words kept on repeating like a mantra cause he was so anxious especially when  he doesn't want to make other people worried about him especially his mother and Gowoon.

When he felt a little calmer than before, he stood and decided to look at the back when he was surprised with the silhouette of a figure standing at the corner of the class.

He felt down to the floor before he realized it's a human, luckily it is.

"What are you doing here?!", Seojun asked Suho while holding his chest, tried to recover from the shockness.

"What about you?", Suho asked him back, instead he
showed a wallet that he held on his hand.

"Where did you get that?", Seojun asked. Suho walked towards Seojun while Seojun still on the floor, didn't move at all.

Before Suho can take the other boy's hand, the lights go out.

"What happened?", Suho roamed his eyes on the room cause its totally dark except for the lights coming from the outside of the window.

Suho then crouched down infront of Seojun while his eyes still roaming around the room.

"Lee Suho are you okay?", he asked cause he noticed Suho's face changed.

"I'm fine,but the lights—"

"I know, we're not supposed to be here at this hour", Seojun replied.

"Maybe I should try the switch again", Seojun thought.

There's a bit of shuffling as Seojun gets up. Though before he can actually walk away, a hand wrapped around his wrist and pulled him back.

"Don't leave me here".

Seojun can still see Suho despite the dark. The look that flickered in his eyes makes thoughts flooded into his mind, quickly throwing him back into reality and mindlessly moving closer to the frail guy.

He's scared.

"Please"

Han Seojun nodded after a while, sitting back down.

- -

Suho's fallen asleep as his head is flat against Seojun's shoulder. His eyes are closed, and soft breaths escaped his parted lips.

"I should do something, i can't just do nothing. he might fell sick if we stay here tonight"

"Lee Suho..", Seojun whispered, shaking his shoulders lightly. "Wake up".

The boy makes a small noise of protest. Seojun shakes him again, and he's met with drowsy eyes that he never thought he'd picture to be gorgeous.

"Lee Suho, we have to go now, don't worry I will hold you close so just follow me", Seojun reassured Suho. Suho looked nervous but then he nodded and they both slowly stood, adjusting their clothes.

Seojun slowly opened the door and lend his hand to Suho. He intertwined his finger on Suho's, "trust me", he whispered.

They both took some steps slowly and walked out from the class.

"See, everything's fine", Seojun tried to convince Suho so that he won't get scared. Suho started to feel calm.. but it didn't last.

"Hey who's that?!What are you doing here?!"

Seojun quickly took Suho's hand as they both hurriedly ran downstairs, he felt bad but he didn't want the guards to catch them especially Suho.

When they reached the school entrance, they both gasped for breaths as Seojun realized the gate already closed.

"Aiisshhhhh this is bad!"

He heard footsteps coming from the stairs so he took Suho's hand and ran to the other side of the building.

They ran out of the alley and turned right, Suho was about to keep running when Seojun grabbed him by the waist and pressed into a wall that's by a corner so it is almost out of sight.

Seojun pressed his body against Suho as close as possible and wrapped his arms around Suho's waist. Seojun can feel Suho's breath on him but he tried to remain calm and get his grip.

They heard footsteps coming closer and Suho hold his breath. The security guard turned left and ran to the other side of the building but they stay motionless for a moment longer before Seojun pulls away from Suho as Suho sucked in a much needed breath of air.

Suho looked up at Seojun and his eyes were searching at his face, Seojun leaned closer and put his hand under Suho's chin making him looked up directly to Seojun's eyes, "Are you okay?", he asked.

Suho nodded lightly and looked down on his hands that were still shaking from the incident. Suddenly, Seojun held Suho's hand making him looked back at Seojun.

"Don't worry, I'm here", Suho felt uneasy with Seojun's act but he also didn't want to let go of Seojun's hand.

"We have to go out by there",Seojun pointed his finger to the school gate at the back. It's kinda tall but they had no choice.

They both stood up cautiously from behind the bush.

"We need to get up there quickly"

"Are you crazy?", Suho reacted, obviously worried of everything at that moment. Suho had a feeling that whatever his plan was, it wasn't going to be easy.

"Aisshhh can you just do what I say, we need to get out of here", Seojun tried to persuade Suho.

Suho sighed, taking an uneasy glance to the school, he turned to Seojun and nodded his head.

Two minutes later, Seojun was sitting on Suho's shoulder trying to grab the edge of the gate to lift himself up on.

"Quick! You're heavy", Suho scolded Seojun with his soft tone, tapping Seojun's knees.

Seojun's jacket is kinda loose on that at times would fall over Suho's face. If he didn't wear a shirt inside, Suho would be seeing everything.

"Okay, I've got the hold on it. just help me up", he said through breaths as he tried to pull himself up. Suho grabbed Seojun's shoes with his hands and pushed up on them, allowing him to stand on Suho's hands as he climbed on to the gate.

"Whoa", Seojun's eyes were wide when he looked down on Suho after Suho lifted him up. Suho felt a smirk forming on his lips but he held it back.

Seojun take off his jacket and put it on his lap when he slowly moved his body to the side and lend both his hands to Suho, "quick".

Suho held Seojun's hand, he tried to lift himself up as Seojun pulled his body until he managed to land on the top of the gate. He then slowly lift himself up until he get to sit on the top of it.

"Ok,now let's jump", Seojun turned to the side before Suho held Seojun's hand to stop him. Suho gulped when he looked down on the ground.

"Wait, I need a break", he tried to make excuses.

Seojun looked around worried that the security guards might came if they're late.

"Just rest later", Seojun held Suho's hand but Suho held his grip on the gate.

"Let just wait", he told Seojun.

Seojun sighed,"yah this is not the time",he wanted to jump before Suho took Seojun's jacket to threaten him so that he won't leave him.

"Yah can you please don't play with me right now", he complained while Suho remain unbothered.

"You looked experienced, you must be doing this a lot of time",Suho tried to provoke Seojun.

"No I'm not", Seojun denied, well he lied.

Suho rolled his eyes,

"I know you're lying", suho raised his eyebrow, crossed his arms against his chest.

"How about you? You think I don't know you're scared", Seojun countered Suho cause he actually understand Suho's body language.

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"Huh,just give me my jacket", Seojun tried to take his jacket from Suho but Suho tighten his grip on the jacket.

"Yah Lee Suho!Can you—" Seojun started to say as he moved his body forward to Suho but his feet gave away and tumbled to the side.

"Han Seojun!", Suho tried to grab Seojun's hand but he end up being pulled together until they both landed on the ground. Seojun's jacket covered his face while Suho was pressed against Seojun, their faces, from what he could tell, were inches apart.

"Are you okay?", Seojun asked Suho even though he's the one who hurt especially when Suho was on top of him. Suddenly,Suho's sweet laughter filled the air as he lifted the jacket from Seojun's face.

"Sorry", he grinned,resting his head on Seojun's shoulder as he giggled.

"Why is he laughing?"

"It's okay", Seojun replied as they both stood up to dust themselves off.

"It's my first time doing this, thank you", Suho told Seojun.

Seojun's heart fluttered after he heard those words coming from Suho's mouth. His mouth was sealed by Suho's words as his presence dominated him.

Suddenly,they heard the sounds of thunder before rain started to pour in the city.

"Huh it's raining",Suho raised his head to look at the sky while covered his face with his hand. With that,he just realized his other hand was holding Seojun's jacket.

"Owh here your—"

Seojun took the jacket from Suho's hand then put the jacket on top of Suho's head,covering him from the rain.

"See you tomorrow", Seojun excused himself then turned his body to the back. He ran while covered his head with his hands to avoid rain.

Suho looked at Seojun, watching him from afar and held the jacket on top of his head.

"Thank you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
83.1K 3.1K 23
Being an Omega is hard for them, Why? Well because they have to be careful around Alpha's especially if the Omega isn't marked or doesn't have a mate...
5.1K 194 13
Louis is a graduate and typically, people know what they want to do after they graduate. Not Louis. Louis stayed the same as he always was. He would...
1.3M 55.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC