CRIMINAL

By AelinIvy

COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekan... More

CRIMINAL
1 • Kadota
2 • Whelve
3 • Philophobia
4 • Nighted
5 • Tacenda
7 • Cruor
8 • Eccedentesiast
9 • Basorexia
10 • Frisson
11 • Cafuné
12 • Cozen
13 • Cordolium

6 • Vad

216 2 0
By AelinIvy

Va • d
Noun | Meaning
Wild, untamed, uncontrolled, unregulated

"Now be a good little wife and kiss your husband," He says, his lips brushing over mine. Sending shivers down my spine. His hand snakes around my throat, giving just the right amount of pressure. He pushes his hips against mine, giving me a delicious sensation, making me long for more. 

"I can't," I whisper against his lips,  making him pull back a little. His eyes filled with confusion and beginning anger. "I promised myself to not become that kind of a woman," I go on, making him frown. "I can't make up excuses to validate you killing someone, it's not right, and if I stay or fall back into your arms again that might just happen. I don't want to become that kind of a person," I elaborate. 

He just nods, taking a step back. "You want to be the better woman," He states and I shake my head. "No I want to be a human being, you should be happy I didn't call the police a year ago. I already feel guilt for that, but I didn't want to hurt you. Even if I might've hurt that person's loved ones. And now I don't feel like feeling guilty because I'm sleeping with someone who takes other people's lives while we live the best one ourselves." I tell him, taking a step back myself. 

"Well, it's already too late for that, you slept with me before and you slept with me yesterday." He shrugs. "Right, okay. About that, did you get my plan B pill?" I ask, changing the subject. We're clearly not going anywhere with the other one. 

"I send someone out to get it," He explains, making me frown. "You send people out to do things for you now?" I ask and he nods. "This house hasn't changed in the past year but the people in it have Jules." He explains and once again my breath hitches as I hear him say my nickname. 

"You can deny me and this life all you want, but the way you just reacted to me saying your nickname and the way you fit in this life, in my life... Eventually, you'll have to accept that. You belong here." He says, coming closer again. 

"You may call me a murderer," He says, taking yet another step closer. "But I see the look in your eyes, you still look at me the same way you did last year and the years before that. You say I'm a monster but you don't see me as one," He goes on, taking yet another step. I swallow hard finding some truth in his words but trying to ignore it. 

Then when he's close enough again, he roughly grabs my chin between his fingers, making me look at him. "I told you to kiss me and you ignored my command." He says through his teeth and without another word, his lips crash down on mine. 

He immediately deepens the kiss, kissing me hungrily as I moan in his mouth. One of his hands grabs ahold of my neck while goes from my waist to my ass. He pushes me more into him and I let him, snaking my arms around his neck, letting my hands explore his hair. 

I pull his dark curls as I feel him growing hard against me, shooting delicious shivers down my body. "You're mine," He says against my lips, making me quiver. "You gave me to you the day you said yes, there's no way I'm ever letting you go," He says in between kisses, moving to my neck. 

His hand grabs my thigh and he hoists me up, forcing me to throw my legs around his waist. I don't complain though, I really like this position. He keeps the sweet assault on my neck going I hold on to him for dear life. 

Then I feel him walking around and the next thing I know, I feel the soft fabric of the couch under me. His lips find their way back to mine as both his hands now rest on my waist, slowly trailing down. 

"This is mine," He says as his finger trail over pulsing core. My back arches into his chest as I pull him closer to me. He then rips my sweatpants right off, my panties along with them. I gasp as the cold air hits my wet lips but before I can even get used to that I feel Nekane's fingers again. 

He slowly caresses my lips, circling around my entrance, teasing me. Every now and then he flicks my clit, making my entire body shock in pleasure. "Kane," I moan, begging him the enter me. "Say it again," He whispers again my lips. "Kane," I moan, louder this time. 

"Who owns you?" He asks as I feel the tip of his two fingers enter me, making me groan both in pleasure and frustration. "You do," I breathe out, making eye contact with him. His green eyes look back into mine, filled with lust and adoration. 

"Who owns this?" He asks, pushing his fingers deeper inside me. "You do," I moan out as his fingers carefully stretch me. "That's right," He says and out of nowhere, he pulls out. Before I can even react to that, however, he thrusts himself inside of me, making me gasp and moan at the same time. 

I didn't even realize he had pulled off his pants. 

My walls clench around him, making him groan into my neck, shooting shivers down my spine. "Kane," I breathe out as my hands are no longer in his hair. I hold on to his shoulders as he slowly pulls out again, slowly thrusting back in.

Unlike the last time, he now takes his time, allowing my body to adjust to him again. As he goes even deeper than before I moan loudly, my nails digging into his skin. Nekane leaves kisses down my neck as he finds a steady pace to thrust in and out of me. 

I can already feel the pressure building in my abandonment as his thrusts speed up. "Kane," I try to warn him. "I know Jules, I can feel you," He answers as he speeds up even more, his thrusts becoming rougher, making me clench around him. 

Then I feel his thumb against my clit, making me cry out in pleasure. "Oh my god!" I moan as his thumb rubs my clit in the most perfect way possible. My stomach tightens as I feel my entrance starting the tingle, my walls starting to clench and unclench around him. I'm about to cum. 

"Kane!" I moan loudly, making him thrust even harder inside of me, his thumb rubbing furiously, making me cum hard. I cry out as I hold onto him for dear life, my entire body shaking in pleasure. He rides the orgasm out for me and then cums himself, groaning loudly. 

We both breath heavily as we just stay like that for a minute, him still inside of me as a mix of our cum slowly seeps out of me. "You came inside me again," I breathe out and he nods. "I can't help it. The last time used a condom with you was five years ago," He excuses his behavior, making me roll my eyes. 

"If I'm pregnant, you're paying for the abortion," I point out, making something inside of him flip a switch. His eyes become dark and without another second he pulls himself out of me, leaving me empty inside. 

He immediately stands up and puts his pants back on. "You didn't just say that," He says angrily, making me frown. "I did?" He turns towards me and leans down. "I'll get you the plan B, no problem but if you turn out to be pregnant, there's no way in hell I'm going to let you get rid of it!" He growls, making me raise my eyebrows. 

"You don't decide that!" I say, sitting up straight. "This is my body Nekane, not yours. If I don't want to carry a child, that's my choice to make," I tell him off but he shakes his head. 

"No, it isn't." He says but before I can respond, he walks away from me. I watch him, completely stunned by what he just said. Like hell, I'm going to have a child with him in these circumstances. He's a murderer who brought me here against my will. Not exactly a healthy family to be born into. 

I carefully stand up and put my clothes back on. I can't believe we just had sex again. Fuck me. 

I walk back into the hallway to take another look at the boxes when a strange man enters the house. His eyes immediately fall on me and he shoots me a grin as he walks towards me. "Mrs. Harris, I believe this is for you," He says as he hands me a little box. The label says 'plan B,' and I shoot him a grateful smile. 

"Thank you, and your name is?" I ask him but he shakes his head. "I'm sorry, we don't use our names here. Orders from Mr. Harris himself to avoid snitching." He tells me as I give him a confused look. 

I should've expected him still doing whatever he does in this house, especially since I was gone but it still surprises me. 

The man gives me one last nod before he leaves through the front door and leaves me alone, speechless. I shake the feeling off and walk towards the kitchen for a glass of water. I have no idea where Nekane went but I don't really care either. 

I swallow the pill quickly with a huge amount of water after it. I look at the second pill and stuff it in my pocket. I want to grab my phone and put on a timer for 12 hours but then remember I don't have my phone. Damn it, what did he do with that? 

"Nekane!" I yell through the house. I groan as my eyes dart to the clock. It's 8 at night and since it's summer, the sun hasn't set yet. Fuck me, I hope the pill still does its job correctly. 

"Nekane!" I yell again as I walk back to the hallway for my boxes. I open the first one again and look around for any sign of my phone. Nothing, so I open the next one and before I know it, I opened all ten of them and still nothing. 

"Nekane!" I yell AGAIN, slowly getting frustrated. When I still don't get a reaction I stomp up the stairs, hoping he's in our bedroom. Our bedroom however is empty so I look around further. He's not in his study, he's not in the bathroom or anywhere else in the house which just leaves one place.

The fucking garage. 

Just the thought of entering that place or knowing what's going on there makes my stomach twist. I hate that place, it traumatized me to the bone and the last thing I want is to go back there. But I know I have to. I'm hungry and I want my phone back.

I walk towards the door and knock loudly on it. "Nekane?!" I yell through the door and a second later, the door swings open. In front of me stands Nekane, shirtless, but that's not where my attention is at. 

I look behind him as my eyes scan the garage while memories flood back into my mind. It makes me feel sick. "I want my phone," I try to say sternly as I swallow hard, trying to swallow away the lump in my throat. 

"No." 

"I need to set a timer," 

"It's a little past eight, do the math. Tomorrow at 8 it's been twelve hours," He answers coldly and I roll my eyes. "I don't care, I want my phone and while we're talking. I also want some food." I tell him and he rolls his eyes. 

"Okay get changed, we leave in 10 minutes." He answers, walking past me into the kitchen. "Leave?" I repeat confused and he nods. "Yeah we're going out to eat, now hurry the fuck up." He says before leaving the room. 

I carefully turn back to the entrance between the kitchen and the garage and as I look inside I can see blood on the floor. I let a whimper escape my lips as I quickly close the door and hold my hand in front of my mouth, trying not to freak out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 391 1
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
377K 5.5K 51
18 year old Sara Dagher and Jacob Barston have despised each other since their early teens; Her, popular and beautiful; Him, nerdy and short-tempered...
12.9K 707 37
⚠️ Warning for foul language usage ⚠️ Warning for triggers {PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "DON'T BELONG"} [Started- May, 25th, 2022] [Ended- July, 20th, 2022] ...
296K 11.4K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...