Lion Guard, Mystery of the ro...

By ZombieChameleon

This is a fan made after the lion guard season 3 and this does not continue the season of the lion guard, all... More

Chapter one: After the Ceremony
Chapter Two: The Hidden Love
Chapter Three: The Lost King
Chapter Four: Tree of Life Assault.
Chapter Five: The Roar of Evil.
Chapter Six: The Life of an Enemy
Chapter Seven: Huge Discussions
Chapter Eight: Down with the King part 1
Chapter Nine: Down with the King part 2
Chapter Ten: Hostile Take Over
Chapter Eleven: Royal Mjuzi Attack
Chapter Twelve: Journey to the Pridelands
Chapter Thirteen: Relationship issues
Chapter Fourteen: New Companions
Chapter Fifteen: Battle for the Two Lands
Sequence 1 bonus chapter 1: Ajax's banishment
Sequence 1 bonus chapter 2 FulixAzaad
Sequence 1 bonus chapter 3 The Pridelands drought
Chapter Sixteen: New Life, New Challenges
Chapter Seventeen: Nemesis' return
Sequence Two Trailer: The New Evil
Chapter Eighteen: Resurrection of Scar
Chapter Nineteen: Warlords of Scar part one
Chapter Twenty: Warlords of Scar part two
Chapter Twenty-One: Warlords of Scar part three
Chapter twenty-three: The Roar Returns
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Final Battle Part 1
Chapter Twenty-five: The Final Battle Part 2
Chapter Twenty-Six: The finale
Story Details

Chapter Twenty-Two: The Pridelands End

593 5 5
By ZombieChameleon

This takes place after chapter twenty-one

I know the last chapter ended at the Tree of Life, but this chapter it's going to start in the Pridelands

Zazu gives out the morning report, he explained everything that has happened, Simba has a few questions.

"Any news in the Outlands?" Simba asked.

"Unfortunately Janja and Jasiri are still missing." Zazu said.

"Surprised Janja has not attacked the Pridelands yet, now how about the wild dogs?" Simba asked.

"Kiba is also still missing as well, and Ash, she's getting weaker by the second, she can no longer walk on her own, I'm afraid her time is coming to an end." Zazu said.

"And what about any enemies, any in the Pridelands?" Simba asked.

"Nope, nothing unfamiliar here, don't know why but you've been worried about that since the solar eclipse." Zazu said.

"Just a precaution Zazu." Simba said.

"Well, I'm going to fly off now, yell if you need me." Zazu flies off into the sky.

Simba turns around and heads into his dean, meanwhile, Vitani and her guard patrol around the land, so far everything is normal despite everything being dry, there was a few patches of rain at the mountains making the river flow slightly, that will help a little with the drought, At noon, Vitani and her guard remove dead sticks to prevent fires breaking out on them, but mid afternoon, something is coming up that nobody is prepared for and no it isn't a fire this time.

In the Outlands

Madoa, walks around the burnt up land, despite the dry season, some vegetation has started to grow well, Cheezi and Chungu.

"Hey Madoa, you're not going to believe it." Cheezi said.

"Yeah, you're not going to believe what we saw." Chungu said.

"Come on you two, just spit it out." Madoa said.

"Well I think we saw two familiar lions entering the Outlands." Cheezi said.

"Yeah and they also there were some other lions, and a leopard." Chungu said.

"These two lions, who are they?" Madoa asked.

"The name is very hard to say but I think it starts with an N." Cheezi said.

"His name is Nemesis." Chungu said.

"Nemesis, you could have tell me he was bad." Madoa said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that." Chungu said.

"Come, we need to warn the Pridelands right away." Madoa said.

Madoa Cheezi and Chungu starts running, but Kion gets in the way preventing them from passing, "Kion, what are you doing here?" Madoa asked.

Kion doesn't answer, instead he growls.

"Hey, why, why are his eyes green?" Cheezi asked.

Madoa looks at Kion's eyes, "You're right, they are green." she said.

"Is he being controlled?" Chungu asked.

"Na, I think he's just mistaking, he used to roar at us, remember?" Cheezi asked.

"Yeah, I differently remember that." Chungu said.

"Chungu, you might actually be right, Kion gives an exclamation of why he's there, but this time he's just standing there." Madoa said.

"Well well well, looks like somebody figured out my plan." Scar come out of his hiding spot, "I got to say this, I'm impressed, by how dumb these two are, they figured out easily that Kion is being controlled." he said.

"Actually, I was the one who figured it out." Chungu said.

"Scar? is that you, Janja said to never talk about you ever because you are a very bad lion." Cheezi said.

"Scar, how did you return again?" Madoa asked.

"Let's just say there was a resurrection spell." Scar said.

"You will never reach the Pridelands." Madoa gives Scar a stern face.

"Are we going to fight?" Cheezi asked.

Nemesis and Fyre jumps down from a top of a rock and pin down Cheezi and Chungu.

"Even if you do your best, you will be no match against me, I'm not even going to waste my time with you." Scar turns around.

"I wasn't planning that, Mzingo." Madoa yelled.

"Don't even to get them either, when we entered the Outlands, we took down the vultures." Nemesis said.

"Kion, make sure these three annoying little hyenas don't escape." Scar ordered.

Kion glares at Madoa, Cheezi, and Chungu with a growl.

"Nemesis and Fyre, with me, we start taking over the Pridelands now." Scar ordered.

Scar, Nemesis, and Fyre begin to group up and start heading to the Pridelands.

Scar, Nemesis, and Fyre continue walking forward, later Raven and Maleficent, Aaro, and Sharptooth join the raid, shorty after, the rest of the hyenas join, with just the warlords of Scar alone, they are evenly matched with Vitani's lion guard, but with an entire army, the tables change.

In the Pridelands

Simba stands on top of pride rock looking over the lands, Vitani and her lion guard stands behind him with Nala, Zazu flies circle into the sky, Tazama sees something moving at the edge of the Pridelands, she takes a look, one unfamiliar lion steps foot onto the land.

"Tazama, what's going on?" Vitani asked.

"That lion over there, who is he?" Tazama asked.

Suddenly the lion yelled, "SIMBA"

Simba looks to where the lion is, he couldn't mark out who it is but the voice of it is familiar.

"I HAVE RETURNED." Scar yelled, Nemesis and Fyre walks by Scar.

"Scar" Simba opens his eyes widely.

"What, Scar?" Vitani asked.

Scar gives an evil smiles towards pride rock, than he roars at a tree completely destroying it, Scar starts moving towards pride rock, an army of hyenas also enters the Pridelands.

"Go, grab as many animals as you can, evacuate the Pridelands." Simba ordered.

"We can just fight him off, you saw my." Vitani gets interrupted.

"And Scar somehow has a roar just like yours, you're no match for him with an army coming in, do as I told." Simba turns back to his lands and closes his eyes.

"Not without you." Vitani said.

"Scar wants me, if I go with you, he'll just follow, I'm staying here." Simba said.

"But I." Vitani gets interrupted again.

"GO" Simba yelled.

Vitani and her lion guard turns around and starts running off pride rock, Nala looks at Simba sheds a tear before following Vitani.

The hyenas starts chasing the animals, a few were caught and taken down, none of them were the pack leaders, One zebra does manage to kick a hyena in the face but was quickly taken down by other hyenas, it looks like it was done, but than a roar from a distance is heard, Vitani roars at the hyenas once again pushing them away.

"That what's you get for messing with my animals." Kovu shouted.

"Come with us, the kings orders." Vitani said, she has already grabbed as many animals as possible before she was caught by Aaro and Sharptooth.

"Um, Vitani, that hyena looks pretty bad, we need to go now." Tazama said.

Vitani and her lion guard starts running out of the Pridelands, Kovu, Kiara, and Nala follow.

Scar continues heading his way to pride rock with Nemesis and Fyre, Scar look at the top of it and sees Simba is still on it, "Perfect, just where I want you." Scar said smiling, than he roars at at a pack of animals, they get out of the way just in time.

Vitani and her lion guard makes it the the edge of the Pridelands and runs out, something stops Nala, she turns towards pride rock.

Scar, Nemesis and Fyre gets onto pride rock, "Simba, you're time has come." Scar said.

"Go ahead Scar, take me, but I'll warn you, they will be looking for you." Simba said.

"They already are, what difference does it make." Scar said.

Simba turns around and charges at Scar but he roars at Simba, his roar was so powerful, it has awaken the volcano in the Outlands, Simba is flown through the sky as Scar continues roaring at him, Simba hit the top of the volcano and falls into it, fall into the lava, the volcano explodes shooting lava into the air.

Nala watches the entire things and she is in shock.

"Nala, we need to go now." Vitani ordered.

Nala shakes her head and turns around and runs off, Vitani looks at pride rock, she snares her teeth before turning around and follow the group.

Maleficent and Raven join Scar on Pride rock, "Damn" Nemesis was in chock after this.

"That's what he gets." Scar said.

"The last time I saw that kind of roar is when I made Vitani mad at me." Fyre said.

The lion guard makes it safely out of the Pridelands, Nala tries to hold in her tears, she don't want to lose it in front of everyone.

"Is everyone okay?" Vitani asked.

"Everyone nods besides Nala and Kiara, Vitani notices but didn't say anything to them, Kiara runs to Nala and puts her head on Nala's shoulders, Nala tries her best to comfort her daughter.

Vitani turns her head to her brother, "Kovu, looks like you are king now, what do we do?" Vitani asked.

"Um, no way, it's too early, I can't be king, there needs to be a." Kovu gets interrupted by Rafiki.

"Not king yet, Ha ha." Rafiki laughs.

"Rafiki, where did you come from?" Nala asked.

"I was here the whole time." Rafiki said.

"Like I said, there is no way I am king, Nala is still alive."

"Oh really." Rafiki grabs his stick and puts it on Kovu's left shoulder, "You are now the king." than he puts in on Kovu's right shoulder, sun rays shines on Kovu's head and the wind blows around him causing leaves to move around him, a roar is heard in the air from the lions of the past.

"What was that?" Kovu asked.

"I made you king." Rafiki said.

"But we are not at the Pridelands." Kovu said.

"Exactly, you're not." Rafiki said.

"That doesn't answer my question." Kovu said.

Rafiki rolls his eyes, "You are our king, you tell us what to do." Rafiki slams his staff on Kovu's head.

"What was that for?" Kovu asked.

"I don't know, I'm not the king." Rafiki said.

"Well maybe I should make you king." Kovu said.

"You can't do that, only I can." Rafiki said.

"Well as king I make." Kovu stops him self.

"There we go, that's the king we were looking for, now, what do we do?' Rafiki asked.

"Uh fine, we take back our home." Kovu said.

"Are you sure about that?" Kiara asked.

"Yes, Scar may have a roar, but we also have a roar, plus we have Rafiki too, he's a pretty good fighter." Kovu said.

"Tazama, take a look." Vitani whispered.

Tazama looks over the Pridelands, hyenas chasing every animal they can, she looks through the lands and notices a leopard looking right at her, Tazama imeditliy looks away and gasps.

"What, what is it?" Vitani asked.

"That leopard, he sees us." Tazama said.

"Are you sure?" Vitani asked.

Tazama looks at the leopard, he's still looking at her, Tazama raises her paw, after that, the leopard snares his teeth, "Yep, he defiantly sees us." Vitani said.

"Than we have no chance on going back." Vitani said.

"What do you mean no chance?" Kovu asked.

"We can't back, that leopard as we speak is watching us from there, if we even try to sneak in, Scar will be noticed before we step foot in the Pridelands." Vitani said.

"It's like Scar has formed his own lion guard, and him being in charge." Shabaha said.

"Okay, new plan, we go to the Tree of Life, we helped Kion take back his home, than maybe he will help us take back ours." Kovu said.

"Maybe, no, I know Kion, he is loyal, he will help us." Kiara said.

"Ha ha, perfect, than you can learn to be king." and than Rafiki points at Vitani, "And you can master the roar."

"Master the roar?" Vitani questions the mandrill.

"Yeah, Kion did it, so can you." Rafiki turns around and walks.

"Where you're going." Kovu asked.

"You know for sure where I'm going?" Rafiki said.

To the Tree of Life

Rani runs to the heard of injured Antelopes, "Shoot, how are we going to heal this many?" Rani spoke to the antelopes, "How did this happen?" she asked.

"The king of the Tree of Life, roared at us." one of the Antelopes said.

"This way, go to that tree, you will be healed there." Rani said.

Ten minutes passes by, Nirmala is still healing the animals, Rani ahs agreed to help, Max has to be relocated to outside of the tree to make space, his healing is nearly complete, one of the antelopes begins speaking with Rani.

"Are you the queen?" the antelope asked.

"Yes I am." Rani said.

"Is Kion the king here?" The antelope asked.

"Yes he is, why you asked?" Rani asked.

"Well he shouldn't be king, he roared at us." The antelope said.

"it's not his fault, he is being controlled by Scar." Rani said.

"Controlled, evil, same thing, the point is, he shouldn't be king." The antelope said.

"He is my king, and I won't throw him off for something he can not control." Rani said.

"You know, what's going to happen when they take you, or worse, when Kion comes back here and ends you." The antelope shouted.

What the antelope shouted at Rani hurt her deep with in, she turns around and runs out of the tree.

"Hey, why would you say that?" Nirmala asked.

"I'm just telling the truth." The antelope said.

"What you just said, you're no better than Scar." Nirmala said.

"Well at least I'm not the one roaring at the antelopes." the antelope said.

"Are you done?" Nirmala asked.

"Oh far from it." The antelope said.

"Out" Nirmala ordered.

"Excuse me." The antelope said.

"I said out, you're healing is complete." Nirmala said.

"Puff, whatever, by the way terrible service." the antelope walks out of the tree.

To Rani

Rani continues running, she enters a cave and flops down on the ground covering her eyes, Fuli runs into the cave, "Rani"

Rani perks her head up, wipes away her tears, she takes a deep breath, "Fuli, please go." she ordered.

"I'm not going anywhere." Fuli slowly walks to Rani.

"I'm saying please go." Rani said.

"This is about Kion isn't it?" Fuli asked.

Rani lets out a little moan after that question, she disparately tries to keep it in.

"Let it out Rani, you've been holding it in for too long." Fuli puts her paw on Rani's back.

Rani lets out her tears, "I can't take this anymore, what if it get to a point where I have to de dethrone Kion, and what about the cubs, if we can't get him back, they are going to grow up without a father." Rani continues sobbing.

"We won't get to that point, we will get him back." Fuli said.

"Fuli, promise me one thing." Rani said.

"Anything" Fuli said.

"Don't go, you're the closest thing I have to him." Rani said.

Fuli is surprised to hear this form Rani, "But I can not replace him." she said.

"I know you can't." Rani said.

"Are you going to be okay now?" Fuli asked.

"I think so, before you go, can I ask you a question?" Fuli asked.

Fuli nods and Rani.

"Did you ever loved him in a way I do?" Rani asked.

Fuli didn't want to say anything about that, "It's better if I tell you later, you're already hurt enough." she said.

"I understand." Rani notices Fuli leaving the cave, "Before you go, could you possibly spend the night in the tree? I don't want to sleep alone tonight, Azaad and your cubs can come as well." Rani said.

"I'll see if they can, keep in mind the cubs are pretty hipper before the go to sleep." Fuli said.

"The more reason for them to be there, got to get use to it." Rani said.

"True, I got to get back to patrolling, plus a whole bunch of new animals will likely cause confusion, holler if you need anything" Fuli walks out of the cave, after she walks a few steps, she sees a familiar hyena Jasiri with an unfamiliar one, Fuli runs to them, "Jasiri, you've returned." She than looks at Janja, "What happened to you?" she asked.

"Lets not talk about that right now, all I'm saying is he tried to forget about me by banging his head on a rock" Jasiri said.

"It failed and I got this scar as a result." Janja said.

"Oh, came here to be healed I'm guessing?" Fuli asked.

"No, for safety, we still have no idea where Scar is." Jasiri said.

"Well I have a general idea of where he is heading, it does seem like he is in charge as of right now." Fuli said.

"If I know Nemesis, that will soon change." Janja said.

"Maybe, but lets not go for that." Fuli said.

A couple of hours later

Rani comes back to the tree to help Nirmala, but she's is already done with the healing, "Hey, Rani, you're going to be okay?" Nirmala asked.

Rani nods her head, and jumps on the rock.

"Are you sure?" Nirmala asked.

"I'll be fine, it's just she got to me." Rani said.

"If it makes you feel any better, I kicked her out of the tree." Nirmala said.

"Thank you, but she isn't going to take it easy once Kion is back to the way he is, I just hope the word doesn't spread." Rani said.

Somewhere in the Tree of Life

Varya walks through a forest, notices a gazelle walking around, she is a little hungry but she not going to eat it, suddenly gazelle gets in her way, "Hey you know Kion right?" she asked.

"Yeah I know." Varya said with a confused look.

"Well he is king here but shouldn't because he roared at me for no reason." the antelope said.

"You sure it was for no reason, that doesn't seem like him." Varya said.

"He did, Rani says he is being controlled but I don't believe it, if he remains king, than the Tree of Life is doomed." The antelope said.

"I'll consider it." Varya said, she turns around and rolls her eye, "Like I'm going to believe you.

During sunset

The day and night pride just finished with their meeting, although Nirmala has been up most of the day so she may need rest from time to time, Rani goes to the lake, she watches the sun set.

But the sunset just isn't the same without Kion, usually they both play around before heading to sleep after it sets, tonight, Rani just sits and watches as the sun get lower and lower into the horizon, Fuli walks up behind Rani.

"Hey, we're all coming to the tree tonight." Fuli said.

"Uh, oh, thanks Fuli." Rani said.

"Are you going to be okay?" Fuli asked.

"I don't know, I just don't like being alone." Rani said.

"Does Ajax usually sleep in there?" Fuli asked.

"Not tonight, he has to keep an eye on Makucha, he's been mischievous lately." Rani said.

"That explains his absence." Fuli said.

Rani looks at the sunset again, the sun has already went below the horizon, "Well heading to sleep." Rani starts heading to the tree.

"Azaad, Amala and Zaza already there, it likely wild in there." Fuli said.

"Guessing this happens every night?" Rani asked.

"Yep, every night." Fuli said.

Rani begins walking to the tree,  Fuli follows her, they walk for a few minutes until they enter the tree, what they both walk into is Amala and Zaza chasing each other and Azaad tired out.

"Well now I see how you say this is wild." Rani said.

"Happens every time before they go to sleep, and they are only getting faster." Fuli said.

Amala sees Rani walking in, "Rani" she runs to her, "My mom told me we're sleeping here tonight, the night with the queen is going to be so exciting." she yelled while jumping up and down.

"Come on Amala, you've slept in the tree before." Rani said.

"I know but this time we are all here as a family." Amala said.

"Amala come on, chase me." Zaza yelled.

Amala turns around and runs at full speed to Zaza and pins her down, "Got ya."

"Fuli, I think she is going to be faster than you when she grows up." Rani said.

"Ha, not likely." Fuli laughed.

"What, me the fastest." Amala turns around."

"No." Fuli said.

"Not yet." Rani said after Fuli.

"Alright, that's enough playing around." Fuli said.

"Oh but mom, I'm not even tired." Zaza complained.

"But Azaad is tired and is about ready to sleep, he's not even speaking." Fuli said.

"Fine mom, I'll lay down." Zaza said.

Thirty minutes later, everyone besides Rani falls asleep, she has been having a hard time sleeping, a couple minutes later, Fuli leg starts shaking as she dreams.

In Fuli's dream

"Kion, you have to control it." Fuli yelled.

"Tell Rani I love her." Kion said.

Everything goes black, a voice is hear from a distance, "Fuli, Fuli."

Fuli looks around, "Who are you, show your self." Fuli ordered.

"You have to find me first."

Fuli walks forward, as she keeps walking, the fog clears revealing Florian, "Hey, I thought I got rid of you." Fuli yelled.

"You may have killed me, but you can't get rid of me that easily you MURDER." Florian aggressively said.

"The ground beneath Fuli disappears and she falls down,  everything reappears around her and she lands right in front of Florian's lifeless body filled with flies.

"Look at that, feeding me to the flies, and what did it accomplish?" Florian asked as he walks around Fuli.

"Your annoyance going away" Fuli said.

"No, it accomplished nothing." Florian said.

Time moves back to when Kion was turning to the other side, "Kion still has gotten evil." Florian said.

"That happened before I got rid of you." Fuli said.

"True but that was an important thing of the next thing I'm going to say." Florian said.

"You can't control me." Fuli said.

"But I can control this dream." Florian said.

Time travels forward to when Kion roared at a bunch of roared at a bunch of antelopes.

"It didn't stop this." Florian said.

Kion roars at the antelopes, time pauses and everything is still, Fuli runs to Kion, "KION, STOP." Fuli yelled.

"He can't hear you, this is a playback in your dream that I control." Florian said.

"Don't you dare." Fuli said.

Time travel forward when the Pridelands was taken over.

"Oh, what happened here, the Pridelands, taken over, destroying me didn't stop that." Florian said.

Simba flies through the air as Scar roars at him, time pauses, "Oh and Simba too, looks like he died as well." Florian said.

"Kion ain't going to be happy about that." Fuli said.

"Oh but Kion doesn't even know about that, he's still evil." Florian said.

"For the last time, he's not evil, he never will be." Fuli said.

"That what you said long time ago, and look at him now." Florian said.

"Okay, I get the point, destroying you did not stop the things." Fuli said.

"Oh I have more." Florian said.

Fuli gives a look to Florian.

"Janja got a scar" Florian said.

"Stop." Fuli ordered.

"The tree of Life is slowly starting to hate Kion." Florian said.

"Enough." Fuli swipes at Florian but her paw just phases right through him.

"Really, you realize I'm a ghost at this point." Florian said.

"Why are you doing?" Fuli asked.

"You think I 'm going to tell you, instead I'm going to show you something." Florian yelled.

"Don't." Fuli said holding back her anger.

"This dream is your nightmare, lets see your future, shall we." Florian said.

time starts moving forward.

"Stop." Fuli yelled.

Time stops moving forward to reveal a scarred cheetah, her right side of the face burnt, has a scar on her left eye and another scar on her right front leg.

"No, that's not me, this is not real." Fuli turns her head to Florian, "Get out of my head." she ordered.

"This is you Fuli, boy you look scary, maybe you're turning evil, slowly." Florian said.

"I'm not evil, I never will be." Fuli said with a lower tone.

"Ha, that's what Kion said, and look at him now." Florian said.

"Enough" a random voice is heard from the distance.

Both Fuli and Florian looks around to see where is came from, a bright light shine by Fuli and Rani appears out of it.

"Rani, I forgot that you can enter dreams." Florian said.

"That's enough Florian, let her sleep in peace." Rani said.

"Oh yeah pregnant lion, what are going to do, lose, oh wait, you already did, oh hey, lets talk about you." Florian said.

"Alright bye bye" Rani puts her paw on Florian and he starts to glow white.

"Your future Fuli, this is your future." Florian yelled before he disappeared.

The land scape disappears around Fuli and Rani, "My future, no way I'm turning evil." Fuli said.

"You won't Fuli." Rani said.

"But the." Fuli gets interrupted.

"This is just a dream, and Florian is just getting into your head, now rest." Rani said before disappearing.

Outside of the dream

Rani takes her paw of Fuli's head, "Rest Fuli, you're going to need it." Rani said, she looks around and everything else is peaceful, she goes back to her little area and lays back down.

To the Pridelands

Aaro gets onto Pride rock, "Scar, they're pretty far now."

"Perfect, they won't bother us now." Scar said.

"Scar, what's your new plan?" Nemesis asked.

"Kion, he will go back to the tree, and he will kill the one he loves the most." Scar said.

"Rani." Nemesis said.

"Than he will wake just long enough to see the work he has done, and if he ever comes back to the Pridelands I'll split his throat." Scar said.

"So Rani will finally die, perfect, I've been waiting for this day for a long time." Fyre said.

"Yes, I'm going to go to that hyena named Madoa, and send Kion there now." Scar walks off pride rock.

After a few minutes, Fyre looks over and notices Scar has walked far enough away, "Nemesis, I've been noticing something about him, he's not using the power as much as you were." he said.

"Um, you're right, at most he used it to make Kion to our side, but other than that, he didn't use it much." Nemesis said.

"But somehow we've all managed to take over the Pridelands, maybe he's trying to prove that you don't need power." Fyre said.

Nemesis looks over the Pridelands, "Or, he only wants the Pridelands." Nemesis' face begin to shake in rage, "And he used us for it."

Aaro listened to the conversation between them but said nothing.

"Used, or he needs us, there's got to be a reason why he's gotten an army this big." Fyre said.

"Still, I think he's using us to achieve his goals." Nemesis said.

To the Outlands

Madoa, Cheezi and Chungu is still trapped by Kion, he sits as he stares them down creepily.

"Kion, can you hear me?" Madoa asked.

Kion just stares at her, he doesn't even blink.

"Scar has taken over the Pridelands, he destroyed your father." Madoa said.

Kion just keeps starring at her.

"Hey, if Kion doesn't respond, that means we can just walk right past him." Cheezi said.

"Cheezi don't." Madoa ordered.

"I'm going for it." Cheezi gets ready to run.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Chungu said.

Cheezi begins running but Kion gets in the way and snares his teeth at him while growling.

"Okay Kion, you win." Cheezi said as he backs up.

"There's no escape guys." Madoa said.

"I already knew that." Chungu said.

"That's right, no escape." Scar walks beside Kion.

"Hello... Scar." Madoa said.

Scar turns to Kion, "Kion, another task, go to the Tree of Life, kill the one you dislike the most." he ordered.

Kion turns and walks away.

"Who is he going to kill?" Madoa asked.

"You'll see soon." Scar said.

"I don't think so." Madoa tries to run out but than Scar roar raising the ground creating a wall in front of her.

"You think I'll let you past just like that, no, there still some things you're going to have to pay for." Scar yelled.

"Like what?" Madoa asked.

"The hyena resistance." Scar said and walks away.

"I don't think I want to wait around to see what's going to happen next." Chungu said.

"You're right, we need to find a way to escape." Madoa said.

Madoa tries to look for a way out but the only way out is up.

"If only we had wings." Cheezi said.

"Luck will just have to be on our side today." Madoa said.

In a cave where the crocodiles are hibernating for the dry season.

Makuu sleeps peacefully with his crocodiles, a little water droplet falls on Makuu's face, he moves a little but stays asleep, another droplet falls on his face, this time he moves his leg but still asleep, suddenly a whole rush of water covers his face, he wakes up suddenly, looks around to see what happened, he sees Jabari at the entrance holding the heart of the sea on her paw.

"You caused that." Makuu gets up and rushes to Jabari.

"Wait, I need your help." Jabari said.

"This better be a good reason." Makuu said.

"Come, I'll show you." Jabari said walking out of the cave, Makuu rolls his eyes and follows, once they gets outside, Jabari looks at pride rock, "Over there, something is up." she said.

"What, two lions on pride rock, there are always at least two." Makuu said.

"Yeah but one is usually brown with a black mane, those two are orange." Jabari said.

Makuu takes a closer look, "Um, you're right, something is up. he said.

Jabari hears a voice heard by the entrance of the cavern, she gets be a wall to make sure she isn't caught, Macuu gives a confused look until he hears the voice and getting closer, he hide to make sure he isn't caught as well, a hyena pops by the entrance, red lines glows around her body.

I heard something over here, show your self." Sharptooth ordered.

Makuu looks at the hyena, "What the." he tries to keep his voice down.

Jabari also looks at Sharptooth, "Wow, what happened to her?" Jabari asked.

"Show your self now or I will knock the whole cavern over." Sharptooth yelled.

Jabari had an idea, she puts the heart of the sea into the air, she creates a little stream in the middle, Sharptooth looks at the water and thought it was just the water that was making the noise, she leaves the area.

"That was too close." Jabari said.

"That hyena, she looked pretty scary." Makuu said.

"We need help, lots of it." Jabari said.

"Well luckily for you, you've came to the right animal." Makuu said.

"Yes, together, we will help free the animals." Jabari said.

"I was more thinking of defending the land." Makuu said.

"Too many hyenas and the lion guard is missing, our best bet is to save the animals." Jabari said.

"Alright, I'll wake my crocodiles." Makuu said.

To the Tree of Life

A few hours after the Antelopes were taken care of, Ajax and Fang walk circles around each other having a little competition.

"Seems like we've both been through a lot." Fang said.

"Yes we have, you names yours first." Ajax said.

"Alright, I lost one of my fangs in a middle of a battle." Fang said.

"I lost my eye and I have a huge scar to prove it." Ajax said.

"Um, how about you?" Fang asked.

"Lets see, I barely knew my father." Ajax said.

"Never knew my mother." Fang said.

"Lost my mother when I was little." Ajax said.

"Lost my father when I was growing up." Fang said.

"Um, tricky, My ex mates father raised me than took my eye out when I got her pregnant." Ajax said.

"I was raised by complete strangers." Fang said.

"My mate left me when she found out what I've done." Ajax said.

"Widowed and remarried and having complications with my current mate." Fang said.

"Damn, um, my mind was corrupter and transferred to my son." Fang said.

"Your son attacked my pride." Fang said.

 "Well sorry about that but I promise you, he will pay for everything he has done." Ajax said.

"And you haven't paid for your troubles yet?" Fang asked.

"I've paid for more than enough for what I've done and even than I'm still not trusted." Ajax said.

"I really don't blame them, an old enemy, my father always said once an enemy, always an enemy." Fang said.

"Than what you call an enemy that is on your side?" Ajax said.

"An enemy helping out." Fang said.

As they continue walking around and talking around, Ajax notices Makucha sneaking out, "We got to stop this game, got to keep a leopard in control." he said.

In a random place

Inside of a cave, a gray orb sparkles, clouds inside the orb spins as lightning strikes in it, a huge lightning bolt strikes near the cave.

End of chapter twenty-two

The Pridelands has been taken over by the Warlords of Scar, and Simba has passed away, at the Tree of Life, antelopes the Kion was forced to injure has been taken care of but one of them is not going to allow Kion to come back and is telling all the animals at the Tree of Life, shortly after that, Nemesis starts having judgement on Scar how will it turn, and after that, Ajax and Fang met each other for the first time but wasn't a great first impression, and in the last part is liker a little cutscene for the next chapter and it will continue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 479 12
6 months after Kion was crowned as King, an old shadow of the Night Pride's past returns seeking revenge on the Royal Family.
4.2K 40 15
This story took place after Kion beat Scar and got his Scar from Urshari. But Kion accidentally used his roar in anger causing him to get hit into a...
26.3K 265 13
A reimagining of the Lion Guard Season 3 and Prequel to Lion Guard: King of Life introducing new characters and reimagined characters as well as a pr...
17.1K 215 20
This is in my opinion on what should happen after season 3 in the Lion Guard. Hope you all enjoy! (Kion 17, Rani 15) Kion is now King of the Tree Of...