𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐗...

Por k-kirstein

"𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝟏𝟏-𝟕" ----༉‧₊˚✧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ in which a... Más

Not You Being Dumb
Heart Been Broke so many Times
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna 🤜🏼😀
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
One Heart
Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom
Discontinued
AHEM 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 AHEM
Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day
Ratatouille Anyone?
🍋 (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Millisecond Kisses-
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
Thunder Karen Thursday
F𝙪𝙘𝙠 Me Friday
So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday 🍈
Stupid Ending Sunday 🍈
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
Hickeys
It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- ÈRÄÂÄÆ-RÓRōRō 🍈
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme 🍋
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Quicky Mickey 🍋
Di(ck)sord Tings 🍋
Nyah~ 🍈
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
The Future
Trail Mix 🍋
New Player: Neito 🍋

Strumming my Pain with his Fingers

519 19 70
Por k-kirstein

And so the plot thickens. Probably about 15 or 17 more chapters to go, depends wonky winky twinky. Onwards. Enjoy~
__________________________________

One thing was for sure.

It was great to be a kid that was deaf while walking down the halls when Hitoshi was being a little too comfortable and rough.

Luckily that time ended, and since your boyfriend hit it from the back, your walking was just a little bit tad off from your normal walking.

In order to notice you would have to be staring at your face that twisted up every time you took a step and your upper legs hurt.

"Yes schools finally over!" Nen cheered stretching her arms out wide.

"Well technically school isn't exactly over. There's still homework we have to do at home. Let's all make one thing clear, am I really going to do it? Um yes I don't want to get my ass whooped." Neito was giving everyone a background story of his home life.

Nen actually broke into a small pile of laughter knowing the feeling. "Nothing hurts more than when they say stop crying or I'll hit you more and your just standing there like sobbing." She obviously knew the feeling as well.

Neito shrugged agreeing fully. "It all depends on what you do really. Tip, don't use your mom's credit card to buy a nuclear bomb from China." He stated as if he was a presenter.

The female was scared a bit. What if I'm literally next to a serial killer? She was dying on the inside and laughing on the outside.

"I've never done much really, just snuck out to a party. I fell out the window and broke my knee." Nen held her thumb up scared out of her pants that day.

The blond male smacked his head. "Stupid move I'll have to admit. Hey Toshi! Have you ever done something so bad?!" Neito turned to his friend who had been a ghost the entire time.

Hitoshi was staring at the sky in his own train of thoughts, all of them revolved around you. "Huh? Oh I uh, ran straight into traffic as a little kid. I totally wanted to be in an action movie." Hitoshi chuckled to himself, the sad facade washing it away again.

"No wonder it looks like I'm staring at death right in the eye, bro you died and came back to life!" Neito slapped Hitoshi's back.

The lavender haired male turned to look at his friend. "Seriously dude? That would be nice though." Hitoshi smirked with a creepy tint to it.

"Back away from the human." Neito was insane, but honestly he just wanted people to kneel below the gravel on him.

Hitoshi was another story. Prison might be the setting.

"Ugh where is Y/n?! She's not even class president!" Nen stomped her foot seeing all the students leave.

"You two could go if you want, I'm always going to be waiting for her." Hitoshi whispered to himself. Back upon his daze about you.

I really hope she's doing alright with that freak. Hitoshi wanted to use your old 'friend' as a punch bag.

You were walking down the almost empty halls with Takumi, not enjoying it.

"So Y/n, you wanna go to dinner right now? How about my house, you can see my room." Takumi smirked to himself as you were shorter.

"No and no thanks, I'm just going to go to Hitoshi's house for various reasons." You rolled your eyes being negative.

Takumi sighed scratching his neck. "Come on baby, what does he have that I don't?" Takumi slouched down while he walked and whispered in your ear, nibbling on it.

Your ear felt hot as Takumi played around with it, you decided to ignore it. "Um he has about everything and much more than you have. Now please stop doing that." You pushed his head away making it rip away from your ear.

Takumi chuckled and licked his lips. "Woah you're a feisty pretty women aren't you? How many inches is he? I can show you more." Takumis arm wrapped around your waist.

Even at that his arm was much lower, heading towards your ass and rubbing it with his fingers. "I'll show you a good time promise. I love you Y/n." Takumi leaned closer and licked your neck.

You bit your lip, getting more than irritated. "Can you just stop harassing me already?! It's disgusting and feel so uncomfortable, quit it." You stated strongly pushing his arm away with every force you could obtain.

Eventually Takumi was pushed away from you. "I know deep down you like it Y/n, that won't be the only thing." Takumi held his wrist from the major force you gave him.

"Nothing will ever get me to leave my boyfriend for someone like you." You glared harshly at him, arriving at the school exit.

Takumi clutched his chest. "Ah that actually kind of hurt me Y/n. Little do you know your words don't break me, I've changed. I'm much better honestly." Takumi placed his hand on your shoulder.

"I won't give up just yet, you've matured. But your mindset needs to face me." He whispered kissing your cheek.

You sighed and stepped away. "Shut the hell up already Takumi, I don't like you. I swear on my life I never will. I-I used to, I'm good as remaining friends. Continue to be the flirt you want, but just take it into consideration." You we're the bigger person.

A sweet smile came upon your lips despite the anger that had been boiling in the pit of your stomach. You raised your hand up to pat his wavy black hair.

Takumi stared at you in awe, with an addition of a peculiar expression. "You really have a way with people don't you?" He asked with a glint in his eyes.

You shrugged with a smug smile hiding behind it. "I guess it's a gift then. Now can you just, tone it down a bit? The whole extravaganza act." You made the gesture of jazz hands with an awkward smile.

"I'll see if I can. You can't make me either." He smirked while shaking his head slightly, the metal of his piercing sounding.

There was nothing you could really do about anything else. Neito did say violence is an option but I just want to get out of 11-seven. You groaned internally knowing you had to clock in for work.

All you did was nod towards Takumi as you opened the door, your eyes met with the bright yellow sun.

"Because if you sharpen the pencil and shove it up your nose it'll touch the bone. Oh hey there lovely Y/n!" Neito quit his lesson being taught facing you with a huge grin.

You smiled at him. "Hey Neito." You waved and he brought you into a short hug.

Even though Hitoshi was already your boyfriend his blood boiled at Neito, then he saw Takumi.

"Oh so you didn't get lost and disappear? Man I was really hoping." Hitoshi sighed staring at Takumi.

Meanwhile Takumi gave him a smug smirk.

Neito jumped in, literally pushing you towards Hitoshi.

You stumbled upon your boyfriend as he caught you in his strong arms, you felt his hard chest. "Nice to see you again too." He chuckled lifting you up right and softly kissing your lips.

A laugh escaped your lips feeling Hitoshi himself smiled while giving your lips flutter kisses. He held you only towards himself so you were both in your own world.

"Don't be rude Toshi. Takumi you're only doing this because, be honest with me, your had hasn't came back from the milk trip. Am I right or am I right?" Neito was serious staring at Takumi.

The black haired male was confused with the tension. "Yeah I know Takumi, he needs to go to a mental hospital." Nen rose up pulling Neito away.

"Oh we're playing this game?! Take me to Dr. Docter he's literally the best with books." Neito was born to be an actor.

You and Hitoshi overheard the entire conversation, you smiled at your friends. Hitoshi stared down at your figure in his arms, just seeing you made him feel lucky.

When did I manage to find this clumsy girl? I love my princess, that ogre she attracted won't stop me. He thought to himself, reminded of the male who arrived as a new pawn on the chess board.

"So cell of bacteria, you didn't touch Y/n did you?" Hitoshi held your hand tightly in his grasp.

Takumi smirked. "So what if I did? What if I told you she liked it?" He was showing his true colors.

Neito shook his head. "Fun fact actually really really sad fact, I saw you and immediately thought. 'Hey this dude is another one of those fuck boys', well call me Shakespeare because I guessed right." Neito clicked his tongue giving himself a thumbs up in an invisible camera.

Nen stared at him in amazement of how stupid a person could be. "William Shakespeare was a poet for plays." She bore her eyes into him.

Neito faced her again with a puppy tilt in his head. "Well who said he couldn't be a serial killer?" He shrugged and grinned again.

"If ADHD was a person, it would be Neito." You made Nen snicker and Neito was also laughing along at himself.

"Wait a minute, is that an angel?! Oh no it's just Y/n." He smirked giving his best pick up line. "Oh frickty nuggets." Nen's mouth went down as her nose got long.

Hitoshi had been hard glaring at Takumi, before looking towards Neito. "I can kill you later, now did you touch her? I won't play like I don't care anymore, it's been less than twenty four hours." Hitoshi had a dead look in his purple eyes.

"Hitoshi calm down, he-he's fine now." You held his arm back and saw Takumi, he held a warm smile.

"Yeah Y/n's boyfriend, I did play around a bit but nothing realistic I swear. I'm going to buy some pack, see you new friends later." He winked at you and Nen blowing a kiss and flipped off the boys.

You all saw Takumi walk away, pulling a small white box out of his pocket with a lighter.

Neito licked his lips loud with his hand upon his chin. "Tsk tsk, you know? I'm starting to like him, we should nickname him smocking that pack. Mans going to see stars." He was the best at nicknames.

"Nice, you're the psycho. Anyways don't you guys have work?" Nen asked pointing between all three of you.

"I'm ditching." Neito made duck lips and held a peace sign.

"I really don't want to go either." You groaned annoyed of how messy aisles got.

You felt your hand get squeezed as your waist was pulled back an inch. "Don't be so down my princess, we always end up having fun." Hitoshi huskily whispered in your ear, kissing your earlobe.

Your legs felt like dropping down, enjoying Hitoshi much more than Takumi. "You're not wrong, besides you force me to." You gave him a side glare.

Hitoshi chuckled kissing your jawline. "But you love it princess." His arm slipped around your waist.

"That's because I love you." You fully turned your head, capturing his near lips in a kiss.

"Mm I love you more sexy." He changed the mood sucking on what he had of your lips.

Someone interrupted you both clearing their throat like they had a huge ball of saliva saved up. "AHEM! Maybe not in front of our faces." It was Nen being dramatic.

"I mean you guys already did it in front of my salad it's nothing new." Neito got his timber's shivered thinking back to that horrendous moment.

Your eyes went like saucers. "Y-you did see that but you don't need to shout out it!" You had strangling hands ready.

Hitoshi smirked. "What's wrong with our PDA Nen? You're probably just jealous of your friend because I'm better than your boyfriend, I bet that's it." Hitoshi kissed your lips with passion in front of your friends.

You resisted the urge to moan and were trapped from pulling away. "I want you for dinner later." He bit on your lip.

"Mm Hitoshi~." Your moan escaped without you getting to stop it.

"Nope nope! That is it! Bye guys! Send me pictures of the homework!" Nen knew she was going to fail the math, covering her ears like bloody murder screeched inside of them.

"Bye Edward Scissorhands with those long ass nails! Now Y/n and Hitoshi, kiss her. And say. You. Want to. Eat her. Done!" Neito showed his phone filled with notes.

Hitoshi pulled away snickering and seeing the device. "Y/n wants it to hang so she can bang it, for that soaking pussy." He saw your mouth hung open and stuck his tongue inside, doing a 360 inside your wet mouth grazing his mouth piercing.

"I- delete that!" You finally came back to earth and were back on track with Neito's notes incident.

He was too busy writing. "Make sure, it's wet. Wait! Not my phone!" Neito stuck his tongue out and began to run away.

You were going to immediately chase after him when Hitoshi pulled your wrist. "Let's go together princess, I need you." He gradually kissed your lips and caught up to Neito with you.

___________

In the end, you both didn't get his phone or notes.

Violence could actually be a solution this time.

"Singing my life with his words." A customer hummed to themselves while walking around the store.

"I like this haircut low key. Ow!" Neito was staring at the customers undercut bleached hair, before you smacked him.

"Work so we can get out already!" You just needed to survive for about two more hours, and then freedom at last.

"Yeah then we can have fun on our own." Hitoshi wrapped his arms around you as you were sweeping. He rested his chin on your shoulder, kissing your neck.

"Hitoshi." You bit your lip trying to act annoyed.

"We have a sale on sour worms?! Bye!" Neito went zooming to the candy aisle, you can never have too much sugar.

"Killing me softly with his song." The customer sang with a woo staring at the percents off in the small store.

"I can kill your insides with something else, not a song." Hitoshi chuckled turning your head to kiss your lips.

You dropped the broom at his touch and kissed back, digging your hands into his lavender messy hair.

"I think I'll turn that around, babe." You whispered in his ear with a soft moan.

He was turned on.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

127K 6.6K 35
𝐟𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥�...
17.1K 1K 19
݃➹*₊˚꒰sʜɪɴsᴏ ʜɪᴛᴏsʜɪ x ʙᴀᴋᴀᴅᴇʀᴇ¡ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ .‧₊˚ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛᴇᴇɴs ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ...
513K 18K 29
His lavender eyes caught the sun when they met hers. For a moment, time felt like it had stopped. If she was being honest, the way his eyes looked in...
366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...