Applying The Pressure

By carpetmuncher897

there might be a sequel who knows in the process of editing my mistakes.. discontinued More

Characters🧿
1🪬
2🪬
3🪬
4🪬
5🪬
6🪬
7🪬
8🪬
9🪬
10🪬
11🪬
12🪬
Heartbroken🧿
13🪬
15🪬
16🪬
17🪬
18🪬
19🪬
20🪬

14🪬

2.2K 94 8
By carpetmuncher897

I walked into the house everything was moving in slow motion I can't believe I just told her my biggest secret .

'she already gave me brain so she won't think that bad .. i think'

I just rushed to my room I can't do this I think I'm just going to go to sleep and wake up in the morning and go to sleep and avoid her as much as possible .

I'm just going to go to sleep .

7 HOURS LATER.....

Aww shit now it's time to go to school by the sounds of it I walked out and the kids are already gone so Mari must've taken them when taking Kay .

I did my usual and my hygiene and found my outfit and fixed myself breakfast .

I got my keys off the table and walked to my car and started to drive to the hell hole everyone calls school .

I get there and of course I see nae is in her usual parking spot I see everyone else talking to her so I guess I'm just going to hav to avoid everyone today .

I only hav two classes today so I'm ok I leave at 12 like normal though .

I get out the car and start walking until I heard my name being yelling I just walked faster and I heard it start to approach me so I ran into the building .

Thank god the bell had just rung because everyone is in the hall so I quickly hide and put my hood on and start walking with people .

I turned and it was a confused nae at the door looking around I hurried and turned around before she could spot me .

I walk to my class and it seem as though the teacher wasn't here yet so I just sat in my usual seat which is in the back .

People know not to mess with me but it's always the new people who don't know who I am that mess with me.

I put my earbuds in and wait for the teacher to come in .

30 minutes later.....

The damn teacher just got here late as hell but I wasn't going to complain too much because I don't like too .

"Hello class as you know every week we change class and the days of the week you all have my class 2-3 days a week because this is just an elective" she said which was true I had picked technology .

The class started to get roundly and she quickly quiet the class down as I looked at the teacher she look familiar and not like someone on the street but she looked like me .

She didn't look like my sister or brother because I and my siblings don't share the same mother . (Story for another day)

Once she caught me staring she stared back and I finally broke eye contact she started to teach and of course it wasn't that hard but people were acting dumb so she was helping people .

After 15 minutes I was done while everyone was still struggling and I was going to ask for the next sheet  but I didn't know her name so I raised my hand .

"Yes" she answered .

"Umm Ms. ....." I Said waiting for her to say her name .

"King it's Ms. King" she said and well that's a weird but anyway .

"Well can I get the next worksheet Ms.King" I said low because I don't want the attention .

Everyone looked at me anyways like I was bat shit crazy .

"Well that was all for the day seeming as though no one has finished and it was going to be homework" she said and stopped and started looking for something .

"But you can do the worksheet for tomorrow for homework we were going to go over it in class tomorrow plus the sheet you just finished " she said agian .

"Okk I'll take it for homework then" I said getting up to take the paper .

"You can leave too it was the only thing we're doing today since I was late" she said looking embarrassed .

I laughed and shoot my and started walking away until she stopped me .

"Wait by any chance do you know your mother" she said which everyone turned to me because everyone knows I'm adopted .

I stopped and just kept walking I won't finna tell a lady that I don't know shit about me .

I walked to my next class and when I got there I seen that class was cancelled today and honestly I don't think there was any point of coming today .

Now I'm sitting in the car and it's running because I hooked my phone up and I'm trying to find a song to play finally picking a song .

Right before I press the song I seen nae walking up from my side view so I hurried and pressed the song and turned it up and drove off .

I hurried home changed out of my clothes put on some shorts and took off my bra and had my sports bra on .

I went to the basement which had all my boxing and fighting equipment and i usually come down here when I'm stressed or upset or angry .

Soo meaning I haven't been down here in a while not even when I got cheated on .

Im honestly hoping that nae doesn't think I'm a freak and will be my gf and honestly I'm hoping she actually gives me a chance .

Now I'm realizing I shouldn't have kept avoiding her I think im going to text her .

I was too wrapped up in my mind to realize someone was in my house I didn't make it noticeable that I knew they were here .

"I know you know I'm here" he said .

"Hello to you too Issac" I said smirking .

"Hello Nora I was just checking up on you that's all you know how I am" Issac said which is true I do know how he is .

"Well I'm ok school not kicking my ass girl problems " i said .

"Girl problems?...since when have you cared about girls you didn't even care about Luna" he said surprised .

"Well since this on she is something different but i told her my secret i don't know what she will think about me" I said still punching but harder .

"Talk to her then" he said .

I was about to turn around and answer but he was gone like always .

With that I texted nae and told her let's talk and told her to come over .

2 HOURS LATER.....

I heard a knock and I went to the door and seen nae and told her to come in .

We talked and she told me she was totally ok with it and that her mom wanted grandkids anyway we laughed about that and went to my room and watch a movie .

"Well I have to go pick my sister up your welcome to stay here while I go get her " I said .

"Yeaa I'm just going to stay I'll be in your room the whole time but can I borrow some clothes" she asked .

"Yea you already know where my closet is " I said pointing to the door and leaving  .

I started driving to their school and I was waiting until I seen spen Rosie and kayy .

I honked the horn so they knew it was me and the quickly hopped in the car .

"How was school y'all " I asked everyone .

"It was cool " kayy said .

"Yeaa it was but I got a lot of homework" Rosie said rolling her eyes .

I noticed how spen didn't say anything yet so I kept looking at him and the road back and forth through my mirror .

"And you Aspen I see your not at practice " I said making him get out of his mind .

"Yea practice was cancelled and I met this person today " he said whispering after and .

"Who is this person" I asked and now we're pulling up to the house .

I parked the car and looked back at him he didn't say anything he just hopped out the car I guess I will give him time .

I then look at Rosie and Kayy and they looked like they knew something I didn't .

They hopped out the car I wonder what's that's about .

I got out the car and went upstairs and I seen nae still in my room but she was laying on her stomach in a bra and some shorts looking thick .

"You can stop staring and come lay down so we can watch movies" she said .

I wonder how she knew it was me but she did say she something about the mafia we work for .

"Okk I'm coming let me take a shower I don't want any outside clothes on my bed " I said walking to my bathroom .

I started the shower and waiting for it to start heating up and started taking off my clothes .

After I took off my clothes I stepped in the shower and went under the water and closed my eyes and just relaxed under the hot water .

Until I felt arms wrap around me I turned around and opened my eyes and seen nae .

"Yes nae" I said with a smirk .

"Nothing I just wanted to take a shower with my future wife" she said I damn near choked on air .

"Ohh ok" I said and I just know my face is red but we're in a hot shower so she wouldn't notice .

I turned back around and got back under the water and then I felt kisses on my mid back because she shorter than me .

I turned around I don't know what got into me but I grabbed her chin and kissed her like it was my last kiss it was like feeding my hunger .

I soon found my fingers in her honey pot slowly stroking my hands in and out of her and low soft moans coming out of her .

It was like music to my ears hearing her moan because of me .

I picked her up and started kissing her and got out the shower without breaking the kiss not once  .

I finally broke the kiss and we just looked at each other .

"Are you ready" I asked because consent is always important and I didn't want her to feel like I was making her do it .

"Yes" was all she said .

____________________________

Ummm Yeaa sorry about that mishap of posting the same chapter I had to rush and make this one ,,SORRYYY NOW VOTE 😏🤺

.........pls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 250 10
The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone. DISCONTINUED
112K 3K 26
Old school love
7.6K 193 18
Two teenagers with a interesting love story fr🤷🏽‍♀️ + a baby later on
67.6K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙