The Raven Hotel | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it... More

Chapter 1: Rumor Has It
Chapter 2: One Rainy Night
Chapter 3: Check In
Chapter 4: He's Different
Chapter 5: An Extended Stay
Chapter 6: A Weak Lamb
Chapter 7: Don't Leave
Chapter 8: Who Are You?
Chapter 9: On the Sixth Floor
Chapter 10: No More Running
Chapter 11: Remember
Chapter 12: No One
Chapter 13: Curious
Chapter 14: A Quick Run
Chapter 15: A Cold Touch
Chapter 16: One Step Closer
Chapter 17: What I like about You
Chapter 18: The Unexplainable
Chapter 19: Big Plans
Chapter 20: A Raven Mask
Chapter 21: He's a Monster
Chapter 22: Intoxicated
Chapter 23: Comforting
Chapter 24: Clarity
Chapter 25: Closer
Chapter 26: What He Knows
Chapter 27: Take Things Slow
Chapter 28: Selfish
Chapter 29: In the Eyes of the Devil
Chapter 30: My Weakness
Chapter 31: Crave
Chapter 32: A Night to Remember
Chapter 33: A Warm Feeling
Chapter 34: What I Am
Chapter 35: Mine
Chapter 36: A Soulless Monster
Chapter 37: Trusting You
Chapter 38: Your Soothing Voice
Chapter 39: With You~
Chapter 40: My Limit~
Chapter 41: His Only Thought
Chapter 42: A Little Help~
Chapter 43: My Biggest Fear
Chapter 44: No Turning Back Now
Chapter 45: Home
Chapter 46: An Unplanned Stay
Chapter 47: Wake Up
Chapter 48: A Mother's Love
Chapter 49: Drenched in Blood
Chapter 50: Just a Name
Chapter 51: All I Have
Chapter 52: Open your Eyes
Chapter 53: I'm all Yours~
Chapter 54: Sharp Gasps~
Chapter 55: The Book Entry
Chapter 56: The Way You See Me
Chapter 57: Old Habits Die Hard
Chapter 58: Destined to Fall Apart
Chapter 59: The Way I See You

Chapter 60: An Eternal Love (FINALE)

5.1K 347 299
By Sincerely_Jikook

     Some apologies Jungkook heard before never made sense to him, they never carried such emotion like the one Jimin just whispered into his ear as his tears raced down his eye. But now that Jungkook understood the importance of such an apology through Jimin, he felt as if he was relieved after all the fear of losing his lover was no more. Jungkook had nothing to be afraid of since the one he wanted forever with, was right in front of him. Taking back all the pain he caused and learning to move forward with his true love.

        Jungkook slid his right hand down to Jimin's hand until he removed his leather glove and intertwined his warm fingers with Jimin's cold touch. Allowing his own hand to endure the feeling longer as Jungkook grew numb to the feeling.

       "I forgive you, Jimin... I know it isn't easy getting over such a thing like that, but I'm so happy you talked to me about this!" whispered Jungkook. "Even the little things to our moments... I treasure them all..."

      Jimin rubbed the boy's knuckles with his cold thumb as he could already see the tips of Jungkook's fingertips turning pink by the second. Leaving Jimin to slowly pull his hand away and reach for his black glove. Leaving Jungkook to tug the man over his sleeve, wanting to continue holding his hand.

      "Why did you... pull away?"

       "Your hand is freezing, my love... I don't want you to keep doing this if it's hurting you," Jimin replied and placed on the glove right after. "I can't touch you in the same place for that long or else it will make you very uncomfortable..."

       "Even a little hand hold seems to be too much for my warm body..." Jungkook thought before he instantly recalled Hoseok and Seokjin's words. Now that he was able to talk to Jimin about their situation and handle it well, he didn't see why he couldn't bring up the many people in this hotel. "Jimin..."

      "Yes?" Jimin whispered into his deep and raspy whisper. Looking into the eyes of his true love and running his hand up Jungkook's face to hold it in his hands carefully.

       "Jimin, I... I want to ask something of you," Jungkook whispered and closed his eyes to lean his face over Jimin's glove just to rub the side of his face against the gentle leather. "Please... don't be upset when I ask this..."

       "I won't be upset. Talk to me, my love," Jimin whispered softly and pressed his forehead against Jungkook's to hear him out.

        "I... I want to ask if you could... release everyone from this hotel..." Jungkook whispered and with that Jimin slightly pulled back from the sound of his request and looked him in the eyes. "I... I don't want you to keep them here any longer! Please, let them go... they can't be your source for blood."

        "Jungkook..."

       "Imagine the pain they must have endured living here. The many years of pain they woke up to. Jimin, I don't want you to harm others anymore... I want you to find another way to consume instead of harming innocent people and keeping them held captive. They have lives, innocent lives," Jungkook continued and left Jimin looking into his eyes in worry.

         "To let everyone go.... what will become of me then? I not only keep many people here to consume and drain them... but I keep them here just to avoid being alone. Jungkook, I hate consuming them alive and seeing them draw their last breath but I can't help it! It's a part of me that I was born with. This curse is something I can't get rid of... my family chose to run this hotel because my father never wanted to feel as if he was all alone as a human being. Carrying this hotel for all my life, I've grown to enjoy the presence of others when I was alone. Even if I can't control myself, I can't... I can't let them leave! What if I'm all alone again when you pass on?"

      "I don't want to leave you Jimin... I don't want to leave you ever. But I don't want you to keep everyone here against their will.... instead of them being here for you, I'll be here. I want to stay with you forever..."

       "If you say that now and choose to share this curse with me; in the long run, you will grow tired of living this life with me, there will be no escape... you'll suffer and grow to hate me-"

       "What could I do to make you stop thinking like this, Jimin? My love, I'm not going to leave you. If I long to live my life with you forever, I mean it. You're my soulmate and I know I won't ever fall apart from you! Don't think like that... don't think like that when the one you adore is right in front of you... loving you and cherishing every second we spend together. Please, let me be with you for an eternity and let these people go."

      "You... want an eternity with me...? You want to live forever with me and accompany me in my sad and lonely life?"

       "Yes! But your life isn't going to be sad and lonely... don't think like that, you will have me now and that's all that matters, isn't that right? I want forever with you... please, let me live forever with you. I won't leave you like the rest, can you trust me?"

      Jimin smiled to himself and allowed a tear to escape his gaze when suddenly, he nodded his head and brought the boy into his arms for a long hug. Running his hands up his lover's body and burying his face against Jungkook's neck like always. "I trust you... I will let everyone go and live with you forever," Jimin whispered and inhaled the scent of Jungkook's blood before closing his eyes tightly and turning his face away. "But that would mean... that I would have to share this curse with you. I would have to bite you and turn you into a creature like me... are you sure you want something like that? To live with an uncontrollable part of you that will feast if it's hungry? You will become a complete creature that craves blood..."

       "With you I will learn to control it. You've managed to help yourself, now I'll need you more than ever to help me handle this. I can't do it all on my own..." Jungkook whispered as he pointed Jimin's face towards his. "While you do it... please, hold me..."

       "Of course I will! I can't promise that it won't hurt. I'll have to tear through your skin and sink my fangs in until I reach blood. My venom will take its time to burn you until it affects your breathing body. Please know that I won't let you go, not even for a second..."

       "I trust you, Jimin.... Park Jimin... I love you..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin leaned in and gave a gentle kiss to the spot where he planned to bite Jungkook. Shivers ran down Jungkook's spine from the feeling as he closed his eyes tightly and within seconds, the sharp tips of Jimin's fangs began to touch his gentle skin.

       "My love... My Jungkook, I love you more than anything..."

       The moment Jimin's hands wrapped around Jungkook's body tightly, Jungkook braced himself for this moment. He closed his eyes tightly and within seconds, he endured the piercing feeling of Jimin's fangs sinking into his warm skin. He could feel his own blood seep through as Jimin sank his fangs deeper and finally was able to let the venom slip in.

     "Ng-AH-AH! IT HURTS!" Jungkook let out a loud cry in pain as he felt the burning sensation of the venom travel from his neck and spread out in all directions in his body. That moment, the boy looked up towards the ceiling as his eyes grew teary from the pain. At this point, his screams were silent since the pain became unbearable.

      Jimin wanted to stop. He wanted to stop since he knew the pain was too much for Jungkook, but he couldn't stop midway or else Jungkook would be killed instantly. Jimin knew exactly how to do this correctly, he had to make sure that Jungkook's system was covered in venom completely. Not halfway.

       Jimin felt his lover's hands grow shaky until his body began to tremble from the feeling. The older carried his lover in his arms tightly until Jungkook no longer squirmed from the burning sensation that shot through his body all around him. The moment he stopped shaking, the venom took over and in that moment, Jimin pulled his crimson fangs away until he knew it was over. He looked at the boy as Jungkook's face grew pale, his heartbeat and his breathing stopped a while ago and his eyes remained closed shut.

       Jungkook's body fought to stay alive. His cells tried to fight off the powerful venom from burning through but it was no use. It took over in a matter of seconds and now, Jungkook was completely dying from his old life and was being reborn into his new and eternal life with his true love. The sight Jimin had over the boy left him in mixed emotions as he continued to look at his true love and await his awakening to this new and eternal life. After quite a while, the venom finished killing off the rest of the organs to Jungkook's body. Jimin slowly removed his gloves and ran his cold touch along Jungkook's pale and cold skin before smiling to himself and leaning in to kiss his gentle lips.

       Into the kiss, Jimin awaited for Jungkook to wake up and notice until he suddenly felt Jungkook's hands wrap around his still body and instantly pull him in with such a strong grip. Making Jimin laugh into the kiss and pull away to get a good look at his soulmate.

       Jimin looked at the eyes of his Jungkook. The bright crimson red had just completely replaced his gorgeous dark brown gaze from before and the blood over his bite mark instantly dried in seconds. No more blood flowed from his body. Even if it was still within him, his insides were completely dead.

       "J-Ji...Jimin..." Jungkook whispered into a weak hush that left the older smiling to himself as he looked down at the younger in his arms.

       "How do you feel?" Jimin whispered and dried his own tears as Jungkook began to smile and turn his face the other way.

       "Cold... and... and my teeth hurt..." Jungkook continued into a gentle whisper as Jimin only laughed and shook his head.

       "Those are your fangs growing in. Give it some time..." Jimin whispered as he watched Jungkook slowly raise his own hand up slowly. "What are you doing?"

        "Park Jimin... please, hold my hand... and... and never let go..." Jungkook whispered and as Jimin removed his own gloves, he interlocked hands with his lover and looked at him in his matching crimson gaze. Finally being able to hold his lover by the hand without fearing about Jungkook's hand growing numb to the cold. "My Jimin... so this is how it feels to hold hands with you... no gloves, no limits. Just this..." Jungkook continued on as Jimin lowered him over the bed. Finally towering over him and keeping his hands locked over his lover's grasps just pinned against the silk sheets.

       "Now that I can touch you... now that I can hold you without the need of my gloves, I'm so happy to know that you'll be in my arms for the rest of this eternity, Jungkook. Our eternity..." Jimin whispered and began to kiss his lover on his lips. Counting the new seconds to their new life together.

       By the end of the day, everyone left The Raven Hotel and just the two remained there together. Some people were rushed to the hospital instantly, while others finally came home after so long. But no one reported The Raven Hotel and Jimin altogether. Who would believe that there was a vampire who kept everyone locked within his hotel for several years? No one would believe that, right? But of course, this didn't excuse Jimin for his actions. This was a moment that was going to haunt him and drown him in guilt forever. But there Jungkook stood; right by his side to walk along this endless path with him. To ensure him a life with eternal love.

      The couple had no heartbeats to sync with, they had no lungs to share heavy breaths for those moments they made love, but what they did have was an eternal love that burned for each other every waking moment. Jimin struggled being alone but now that he finally found someone to share in his loneliness, he no longer dreaded the sound of silence with his soulmate by his side. Here to stay with him to the end of time.

THE END

🐰🏨🐥

🎶 Like You Do- Joji🎶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 29.1K 56
[taekook au] Where someone needs his money back but leaves with a boy. But that boy wasnt like other humans.... - the old man was trying to stop the...
211K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...
92.7K 7.8K 34
[completed] Taehyung and his friends decide to go on an outing to a town in the outskirts. The location of their stay being a hotel at the top of a h...
92.9K 5K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...