Care to be my room mate? | KN...

Galing kay rapp_joon

🔞🔞🔞 [Kim Namjoon x Reader] When you were kicked out of the house by your ''Best friend's'' boyfriend and y... Higit pa

[A/N]
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
Happy birthday Taehyung oppa!!!
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
TAEHYUNGIE...!!!!
***
-13-
-14-
-15-💦
A Little about me
-16-
-17-
Snapcode
Q & A
Filler chapter
New book
💜
#HappyYoonglesDay!
Leaving wattpad
-19-
-20-
-21-
Thank you
Hiiiiii💋
New ff

-18-

854 39 12
Galing kay rapp_joon

Y/N POV

''J and K'' Lisa's mom explained. I gasp.

Could it really be Jungkook who killed Lisa? But why would he do that? He is her BOYFRIEND.

''Aunty? Do you know where Jungkook is?'' I asked.

''Yeah. They are in Lisa's room. That poor little bunny is so heartbroken. He loves Lisa so much.''

''What do you mean by 'they'?''

''I meant some of his friends. I guess their names were Tae-hoo and Jin-min?''

I mentally facepalmed. Why are people so forgetful?

I tiptoed towards Lisa's room and sure enough Jungkook, Tae-hoo I mean Taehyung and Jimin were talking about something.

Jungkook's POV

I killed Lisa. Very impressive. Way to go Kookie bro. Lisa was only a toy since I badly wanted to keep eye on y/n for Namjoon hyung. Well. tbh, I didn't plan to kill her this soon. But she accidently found out what we were up to so.... I ''accidently'' had to kill her.

Flashback

''Hyung! How do we plan to kill y/n?'' I asked.

''I don't know. I plan not to do that kook.'' Said Namjoon hyung.

''What? Hyung, I did all that so that you can say you changed your mind? I thought you made Bangtan to kill y/n's family and that includes y/n. But now you are having second thoughts? Are you falling for her? Wow I am impressed!''

''Look. I don't know but something about her makes me not to do it.''

''I am confused ryt now. I am gonna hang up the phone. I will call you later hyung!'' I said as I hung up the phone.

''What happened to Namjoon hyung all of a sudden?'' I thought as I turn around. To my surprise, I saw Lisa standing with her arms folded. Her eyes were shooting daggers at me. I swear if looks could kill a person, I would already be dead.

''Hi honey!'' I said trying to act normal but that 'honey' part came out pretty louder than expected. Way to go kookie!

''What are that about?'' She asked Twitching.

''What was what about?'' I asked giving her my bunny smile.

''Oh puh-leese. What were you and your hyung talking about?'' She asked now death-glaring at me. I swear if looks could kill I- Oh wait I just said that before.

''We were talking about b-business.'' I said. Woow stuttering? Srsly kookie. Nice work.

''So killing y/n is your business huh? How dare you? Seems like you are the one of the guys who killed her parents too and her sister. Am I right?''

I denied but she held a familiar photo up to my face. How did she find that?

Lisa's flashback in the main flashback

I felt so lonely without y/n. I missed her so much. She was my BFF after all. Unknowinly, I went to the bedroom which me and kookie shared and that was also where all our photo albums were kept.

I had carefully sorted out mine and y/n's photos and kept them neatly in an album. I turned the pages over and saw how much fun we had together. That's when the whole shelf filled with photo albums came crashing on to the floor.

I quickly picked them up and placed them neatly again. Then one photo fell from inbetween the pages of one of Jungkook's albums. I picked it up and gasp.

A bunch of boys were posing while y/n's parents were dead beside them. One of them was JUNGKOOK.

End of lisa's flashback

Lisa stood there waiting for my answer. I had nothing to do but kill her. I slowly took out my knife which I always kept in case of an emergency and stabbed her on her chest.

After she fell dead on the ground, I carved my name ''JK'' on her stomach and left the scene.

End of main flashback

I explained all what happened to Taehyung and Jimin. Both Jimin and Taehyung congratulated me on my very first murder case.

Y/N POV

What??? These are the people who killed the rest of my family??? I couldn't believe it!!! I started to feel dizzy and according to Jungkook, they were trying to kill me too?

But what did I ever do to them. I couldn't believe what was happening. Taehyung was also a part of this. What if Namjoon kills me in my sleep?

UGH! My life was surrounded by 7 boys and I had nothing to do but die...

[A/N]

Oooo Y/n learns the truth...

A) Will she die?

or

B) Will she stay with Namjoon forever?

Comment what you think on line.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

524 38 14
When Taehyung saw an unknown guy entering his room through his balcony he got really scared. Not knowing what to do he was about to scream loudly, wh...
1.2M 65.6K 91
When the campus heartthrob Jeon Jungkook who's actually a secret, self-professed romantic at heart, and the innocent country girl Kim Y/N, who's actu...
43.8K 3.2K 34
When your countdown appeared on your wrist right on the morning of your eighteenth birthday, you had thought that perhaps the universe was on your si...
41.2K 2K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...