Hateful Desire

By 37y1prme

BOOK COVER BY: ceresartsy on tumblr : https://ceresartsy.tumblr.com Tiktok: @dracotikok *SET DURING SCHOOL AN... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Helen Mccrory
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 26

2.3K 49 152
By 37y1prme

Darkness fills my mind. My eyelids refuse to budge open. I can feel my heart grow with speed as I get scared of the thought of being paralyzed. I try and scrunch my nose to see if I am able to move. As my nose scrunches, I move to my fingertips, then slowly touch what I think are bed sheets.

"Did you run a diagnostic on the girl today?" I can hear a male voice speak from over my body. My heart starts racing knowing there are people in the room with me.

"I ran one this morning, let me do one now." A female voice that I recognize responds. I hear her footsteps come closer. Only a few more moments pass until I hear small mumbles from the two of them.

"It says she is fully recovered, she will wake up today. You can have her then." The woman speaks. Who is the man asking about my health? What is happening? Why can't I open my damn eyes.

The more I struggle, the less confidence I have in myself waking up. As I sit and wait for some overwhelming movement in my body, I drift asleep.

My eyes dart open to a bright light hanging over me. I am awake. I blink my eyes several times trying to grow awareness of my surroundings. I slowly sit up in the bed to see where I am and who is near.

Hospital beds line around the room. I turn my neck and see a woman with her face in a cabinet trying to do what looks like organize potions.

"Excuse me.." my voice is weak, I almost don't even recognize it. The woman turns around, Madam Pomfrey.

"Oh you're awake!" She runs towards me with a twisted face. I feel more at peace seeing someone I find comfort in. "Lay back down, go back to sleep!" He hurries out with a look of panic.

"Madam Pomfrey, where am I? What is happening?" I hurry out trying to grow some understanding of what the hell is going on.

"Hurry Olivia, I need you to pretend you are still asleep!" She tries to lay me back down.

I am unsure of why she is in such a state of worry for me to go back to bed, "Please, tell me what is going on!" My voice becomes stronger.

"I-I, I can't. Not right now, you need more tim-"

A man walks into the room, tall of stature. His face reads discomfort in my bones, "Well would you look at that, she is awake." A smirk grows on the curves of his lips.

As he comes closer, I recognize the features on his face. The look of a boy in Slytherin, but older.

"I'm not sure she is ready for transfer just yet Sir." Madam Pomfrey quakes.

The older man's face scrunches, "As long as she is awake, it really does not matter."

I remain silent trying to connect the dots as to what is happening. I press my fingertips together just to make sure I am still alive and not dreaming.

"Master Nott, I-"

Nott, Theo's father. That is why I recognize his features. Although Theo is a lot more handsome than his father.

"Enough. Have her discharged immediately. I will be waiting for her outside." With that he exits the room in a swift motion. The silence in the room radiates through my ears.

I turn my attention to my former instructor, "Madam Pomfrey, please explain why I am here."

She lowers her head and lets out a deep sigh, "We lost." The moment the words escape her lips my body feels numb. We lost. The memories of the war escalate in my mind. The bodies flying through the air. The castle falling apart above me. Samuel laying on the floor grasping his wand. Harry's lifeless body. Dean.

My eyes become wet with the amount of tears peering out of my lids. My heart feels broken with the realisation of what losing the war means.

"W-What is going to happen? Where is everyone?" The words stutter out between my heavy breaths.

Madam Pomfrey rests her hand on my shoulder, "I'm not sure dear. All I do know is that different men have come through St. Mungos asking for different older students for discharge. It has been this way for the past two weeks." She lowers her eyes at me.

Two weeks? "How long have I been out?" I worry for her answer.

"Well, after the battle, you were transferred here to St. Mungos. You have woken up a couple times in the past fourteen days but I doubt you remember any of it because your brain was still damaged from your fall. This is the most responsive you have been." She responds with a low voice.

I have been gone for two weeks? "I need to get out of here and find my friends." I say standing from the hospital bed.

I feel her hand on my shoulder stopping me from moving, "You can't leave." Her voice is strained.

I look at her with my brows furrowed, "Why can I not leave?"

"Nott Sr. is taking you. I am unsure exactly where he is taking you to, but I do know that they are keeping all of you away from each other. I doubt Nott Sr. will let you be with any of the other students that were against Voldemort." Her voice wavers as she tries to collect all the information.

I grab her hand gently, "I need you to tell me where Hermione is."

"I'm sorry Olivia, I do not know. She was here for two days right after the battle. Walden Macnair came just as Nott Sr. is for you and took her when she was healthy. I have not heard or seen of her since." Her eyes struggle to keep contact with me, "Same with Ronald Weasley. Although, it was Augustus Rookwood that took him."

Fear runs through my veins as I think about my friends being taken by different Death Eaters. What are they doing with them? I can only assume I will be put on trial and killed for following Harry.

I swallow deeply and hold back the pain creeping in my stomach, "We need to get you discharged. I am sorry Olivia." Madam Pomfrey spills out. I nod and walk with her to the front of the infirmary.

As we walk I notice how empty the hospital room is, "Where is everyone? Why is no one else here?" I question.

We continue to walk and she looks down to me, "You were the last one to wake. Everyone is gone." My throat dries knowing that I am the last one to become conscious. Everyone must think I am dead.

Madam Pomfrey runs one last diagnostic on me. She gives me calming potions and a fresh pair of clothes, and then I am escorted out.

As I walk out of the room, Madam Pomfrey gives me one last look before Nott Sr. takes my wrist in a hurry. I walk with him quickly out of the hospital to only feel the warm summer air hit my face.

"Excuse me Sir, where are you taking me?" My voice is low and scared. He looks down at me and pulls me aggressively into his body. I can smell the smokiness of his breath hitting my face, "Do not say one other word to me. You have no right to ask any questions. Stay silent and you just may not get killed."

I immediately shut my mouth and hold back the thousands of questions running through my mind. We continue to walk until we stand on a gravel road. Nott Sr. takes a brief pause before taking my forearm.

My body suddenly feels itself become tight. My mind becomes light and I feel as though I am rushing my limbs into a small painful hole. Apparation.

As my feet hit the floor, I look to find myself in the lawn of a large home. I look up and see the estate lined with a gate, the home itself is white with stone all over. I feel my wrist tugged by the man who has taken me. We walk towards the entrance of the gate, he raises his wand and the doors open for us.

The stone path leads all the way up to the front door. I feel my hand sweat as to what exactly I am walking into. We approach the doors and Nott Sr. turns to me, "Remain quiet. Do not speak even if you are spoken to. Understand?" He spits down towards me. I nod in understanding and keep my mouth sealed.

He knocks on the doors loudly and waits for whoever's home it is to answer. I can hear heavy steps walk towards the door and my heart quickens.

A large light haired man opens the doors and looks at the two of us, "Tiberius, good to see you." Sr. Nott says with a wicked smile on his face.

"Glad you could finally make it with the broken paragon." The man says looking me up and down. I feel chills all over my skin as his eyes hang on me. "Come in, my nephew is waiting patiently."

Nott Sr. nods and looks down at me motioning me to follow him inside the home. I walk in to see tall ceilings hovering over me. All the walls and flooring are bright white. I follow the men down the hall to see two large black doors.

"Does she need to be strapped?" The man whose name is Tiberius asks Nott Sr. with questioning eyes.

"No, she was just released, she should be fine." He says with confidence. Strapped? I look at the large doors with worry as to what will be waiting behind them. Could my friends be behind the wood waiting in fear for me? Is Hermione sitting waiting for my presence to walk through and give her a hug. He mentioned his nephew, could it be Seamus?

Tiberius opens the large doors, I look to see a tall fireplace lit making the room's ambiance haunting. I follow the two men further into the room to see three large couches facing the fire.

My eyes dart to a man sitting with his back turned towards me waiting for us, it does not look like Seamus. Hermione is not in sight. My stomach drops.

"Cormac, she has arrived." Tiberius calls out across the room. Cormac? The man turns and I see the face of my friend. The gape in my stomach disappears and I run towards him.

Cormac stands from the couch and embraces me with a hug, "Olivia, I am glad you are finally here. I have been waiting for you." He says next to my ear.

I pull away and look up to him, "Where is Hermione? Ron? Ginny? Have you talked to any of them? I have so many questions and no one will answer them." I ask in a hurry.

"Silence paragon! What did I tell you." Nott Sr. spits with anger towards me. I close my mouth and fear runs through my body.

"It's alright Nott." Cormac says lifting his hand up to him, "We need to talk." he says looking down at me, "Please sit." He motions to the couch next him and I sit with caution.

Tiberius and Nott Sr. come close and sit on the couch across from me. The only noise in the room is the fire crackling in front of us. Cormac turns his body towards me and looks me in the eyes.

"Olivia, things have changed. I know you are confused, but that is why I have brought you here." He lowers his eyes.

I remain silent and keep my eyes on him, my mind flooding with different fears.

"After the battle, I was informed as to what the Government would look like. I came home to live with my uncle," he motions to Tiberius sitting next to him, "and he gave me more insight into exactly what the future holds." His voice becomes dark and distant, "It really is not that bad." As soon as he speaks, my body becomes cold.

He pauses for a moment but then continues, "I went through a sort of training, and have now been awoken to the truth of what the Dark Lord wants." I slowly lean back and feel my heart fall to the floor. This doesn't make sense? I turn my eyes to his left forearm to see ink protruding from the end of his sleeve. He catches my eyes and looks at me, "I have taken the mark Olivia. It was the right move."

Is this why they have taken me? Are they putting me through some sort of mind manipulation to become a follower? My hands grip the couch tightly as I try not to open my mouth.

"Now, Miss. Lancing, we will now discuss your business in this home for the time being." Nott Sr. speaks from across the room, "You were won in a weekly bet. You shall tend to each and every need for Mr. Cormac McLaggen until you are placed in a different Masters hands." The blood in my body runs cold, and my face pales. I shift my attention to Cormac to see a smug smirk facing Nott Sr. .

My fists wrap around the couch tighter and tighter until my knuckles are white. I keep my voice quiet as I am still in shock at the information that has been delivered to me. My mind goes to Hermione and Ron, are they also in the hands of Death Eaters?

"You will serve him until you are won by someone else at one of the weekly cabals." Tiberius speaks up. Weekly cabals? My mind is racing too quickly for me to handle. Cormac turns his head towards me as his chest puffs up. "That is all the information you need. Authorities will be here shortly to deal with the certain protocols." Tiberius finishes.

The three men stand from the couches and start to leave the room, "Stand Lancing." Cormac instructs from the front. I feel my body move, yet it seems as though I am not occupying it. My legs walk and my mind becomes hazy.

They leave the room and I follow them out silently. Nott Sr. gives his goodbyes to the two other men and leaves in a hurry.

"Lancing, I will show you to your room for the time being." Tiberius speaks turning towards me. I hesitantly follow behind him up the stairs. As I walk I look at all the different decor around the home. Portraits of Cormac hang as he looks smug.

Tiberius leads me down a hall to a small door in the corner, "This is where you shall bath, eat, and sleep. You may not leave unless you are instructed to." He opens the door and I see a small bed with thin sheets in the corner. As I walk in further, I see a small table with one chair in the center of the room, "The door on the right of the wall is where you bathe. Wait here until your inspection." With that Tiberius closes the door loudly, leaving me alone.

I race to the window of the room looking to see how high up I am. As I try to open the window it seems to be locked. I haven't had a moment to realize my wand is gone. Nowhere hidden in the clothes Madam Pomfrey provided for me.

I start to panic and look for any other way to escape the room. I walk to the main door and try to tug on it, locked. I continue to panic as I search the bathroom for anything I can find to escape.

As I search different areas of the room, I hear a knock at the door. My heart pauses for a moment and I jerk my head to look at the source of the sound. I slowly walk to the door and turn the handle to reveal two men and one woman.

"Broken paragon titled Olivia Lancing?" The man with a bald head speaks in front of me. I nod my head and he motions for the other two to follow him inside my room.

My feet fall back and I watch them set up what looks like a makeshift doctors office. I remember Tiberius saying something about there being an inspection for protocol? What type of inspection was he talking about though?

The three of them don't speak any words to me as they continue to set up their supplies. None of them have the mark from what I can see on their forearms. I am still unsure of just who I can trust.

The woman with long red hair finally speaks, "Miss, you can come sit here." She motions towards the large doctors chair that she had just transfigured. I walk over sitting quietly. I watch as the bald man pulls out some folders and looks over them with the other man.

"Miss. Lancing, how many sexual partners have you been with?" He casually asks as the three of them look down at me. A gasp escapes my lips at his question. Why do they need to know my sexual history?

"I-I'm sorry?" I stutter out.

"How many people have you had sex with?" he repeats, but this time more pressing. I still do not know the importance of this question.

"Um, one."
he two men nod their heads as the bald one writes something down on a piece of parchment in his folder.

"Have you had any severe damage to your body before the battle at Hogwarts?" he asks another question looking down at me.

I take a moment and think, "No, not that I can recall." I speak. He again nods and makes notes.

He closes his folder and turns to me, "Alright, this is Janus Peachwood, she will be preparing you for your Masters." His voice remains casual and unwavered.

I am taken aback by his statement and need to know more, "Prepare me for my Masters?" I question.

"Yes, as of right now your Master is Mr. Cormac McLaggen. You may be won by another owner this week and you are expected to be properly groomed and inspected before being handed over." He announces. My stomach becomes nauseous at the thought of what that just may entail.

"Please lean back Miss. Lancing." the woman's voice squeaks. I hesitate but slowly lean back as she continues to stare at me. I watch her move her wand above me as a diagnostic appears, one that I have never seen Madam Pomfrey use before.

Janus stares at the different images, "She has never been pregnant. She has consumed alcohol before, and she is fertile." She reads off to the men. I suddenly feel extremely vulnerable. Knowing that they can find out different information about me from this diagnostic charm that I have never seen makes me feel exposed.

"Great, we will refrain from the charm. She is a pureblood so someone is bound to want to breed with her." The bald man speaks as his eyes scan my body.

Breed with me? My body turns cold thinking about "any and every task" I must uphold for my "Master".

"We will need to make a husband stitch on her since she has been sexually active." He says to Janus. Husband stitch?

"I thought we were saving that for a more prized broken paragon?" Janus questions.

"Considering she is the last one left, she is the prized broken paragon we have been looking for." He then lowers his eyes and voice, "Word on the street is she is very important to Draco Malfoy. This could be very beneficial for us. So continue with the stitch Peachwood." She nods her head and moves her wand down to my lower regions.

Draco Malfoy. That name recalls in my mind as I think about how parts of my memories are missing. Was I supposed to tell them that information when they were asking me questions earlier?. I decide to keep it to myself for the time being.

I feel the tip of her wand hit my pelvic bone as she starts to cast a spell on me. I immediately feel my vagaina tighten. Gasps escape my lips as the pain protrudes my lower area. I grip the chair tightly as I try to remain calm.

After a few more minutes, she releases her wand and the pain seized to exist.

"I need you to follow me into the bathroom Miss. Lancing." Janus motions to the door to the bathroom in my room. I feel confused as to what she had just done to me and take a brief pause before moving. As I stand and move towards the door, I can feel a small sharp pain on the inside of my vaginal walls.

The woman follows behind me silently. As she enters in she walks towards the bathtub casting a water spell so the tub is filled. I stand still and watch her continue.

She turns towards me after casting a few spells on the water, "Strip." My mouth opens but no words come out. "Now. Then get in the water." Her voice is assertive.

Realizing that she will not be leaving me in my privacy, I turn away from her and quickly throw off my pants and jumper. I try and cover my body with my arms as I walk towards the tub.

"Before you get in, put this over your head." She hands me something that looks like a bald cap but thicker. I take it in my hands and try to fill the cap with my hair. I still feel heavily disoriented as to what is going on.

"Do not go lower than your collarbones in the water." The woman speaks up before I dip my toes in. I do not respond and start to get in the tub.

As soon as my skin hits the water I feel a sharp burning sensation all over my body. A small whimper escapes my lips as I pull back.

"No," She holds back my body from trying to get out, "All the way in Miss. Lancing. It is supposed to burn." I turn to look at her with wide eyes. What did she do to this water? Nerves fill my stomach as I think about what is going to happen.

I continue to put my body in the tub, each inch of skin that goes deeper in hurts more and more. Several whimpers escape my lips as I finally dunk my entire body in up to my collarbones.

I sit for a moment looking at the woman waiting for her to instruct me. I bawl my fists under the water to try and hold back any tears or moans from the pain of the burning against my skin.

"Just a few more seconds and you shall be good to go." The woman speaks. I refuse to move out of fear of the water hitting more skin and causing more pain. I shut my eyes tightly trying to hold back from a sob.

The few more seconds felt like hours, "Alright you can come out now." She says looking down at me. I immediately stand from the tub and quickly get out.

A sharp cold feeling is left on my skin as the air hits it. I look down to see bright red marks plastered all over my body. I look up at her in confusion as to what this tub of water has done to me.

"The water was used as a grooming charm. It burned the hair off your body and under your skin." She casually says to me. I look down to see myself completely hairless.

I brush my fingertips on the edge of my arm to feel my skin silky smooth, as nice as the feeling is, I know it is not for me. The thought only makes me feel like I could pass out.

"Now get dressed. We have one last task." the woman spits at me. I grab my clothes and quickly try to pull them onto my body. With the lack of a towel being offered to me, the clothing was harder to put onto my wet skin.

I walk back into the bedroom with her and am met with Cormac standing with the two other men.

"Is she groomed properly?" Cormac asks looking at me. "Yes sir." The woman quickly responds. "Good." he proudly answers.

"Miss. Lancing, come take one last seat." The bald man orders. I walk over to the chair refusing to make eye contact with Cormac. As I sit the other man with dark black hair walks over until he is standing in front of me.

"Your hands." he says looking down at me. For a moment I am confused as to what he is trying to get me to do, but then I see him reach out his hands to mine. I place my hands in his and he inspects them.

Everyone else in the room remains quiet as they watch the man with black hair pull his wand out. He places the tip of his wand on the fingernail of my pinky finger where my cuticle meets my skin.

I hear him speak a spell I have never heard before. I studden feeling overwhelms my veins as he finishes speaking. I let out a small whimper as I feel energy course through the veins connecting to my pinky.

I look down to see a small gem on my cuticle. He then moves down the line of each finger. Everyone of them hurting just as bad as the first. This bewildering magic is leaving me speechless. I do not know what the gems mean but as he releases my hands and I touch them, they do not remove.

I look up at Cormac to see his expression, he is unphased. The three strangers move around the room and start to collect their things, "Well Mr. Mclagggen, she is all dealt with. I hope you enjoy her." The bald man says. I stand from the chair and it quickly transfigures down to a small box.

"I will. Thank you." Cormac shakes hands with them and they exit silently. I stand quietly staring at the floor. I still have so many questions, but knowing that Cormac has turned makes me feel like I can not trust him.

We both stand in the room for a moment with no words spoken. Cormac is the one to break the silence, "Your first meal will be in an hour."

I look up at him and stare into his eyes, the eyes that I used to consider friendly, "Cormac please tell me what is going on. What did they do to me?" I struggle to speak.

He lets out a deep sigh and turns towards me, "I own you Olivia. I can do whatever I want to you, and you will do everything I ask of you. Those gems on your fingers will make sure of that." He says in a voice I do not recognize as his.

"W-What do you mean..?" The fear in my tone is prominent. He stalks closer to me and lifts my hands. I feel a chill come across my body as she touches me.

"These gems are created from dark magic. They bind you to whomever owns you. You can not leave the property and it also takes away any magic you possess." he lowers my hands and continues to look down at me. I feel my legs become weak at the information.

My stomach drops and my mind becomes light. I try to not let the tears forming in my eyes pour out. I am a slave to Cormac. I have no magic to help me escape. I am hopeless.

"Now that you have the husband stitch I can probably get a lot out of you." he turns away from me as he fixes his hair in the mirror on the wall.

"W-What is a husband stitch..?" Although I am afraid to know the answer. He turns away from his reflection, "It tightens you for male sexual pleasure, Lancing." His voice is casual. Too casual. There comes that nausea. I place my hand on my stomach to hold back from releasing everything inside of me onto the floor.

"Now all you need to know is each Saturday night you will be dressed for the weekly betting. There you will be expected to sit and look pretty," He walks back over to me and places his hand on the edge of my hair, "I will spend my time indulging and if someone would like to bet on you, I will be doing that." I swallow down his words and continue to listen, "On Sunday nights, there will be a more formal event. More of the older high profile followers will be in attendance. You will remain silent and follow me around." As he finishes I pack away this information to keep it in my mind.

"Since today is Thursday, you will need to be ready for the first cabal in two days. Shower everyday and keep to yourself. I will come when I need you." He lowers his hand but doesn't fail to slightly stroke my decolletage as he retrieves. I shutter as his touch and hold back from pushing him away.

He leans in close to my ear and whispers, "I can not wait to have you on my arm to show everyone you are mine and are still alive."

I pull back from him slightly, "Still alive?"

A devilish grin forms on his face, "Everyone thinks you are dead Lancing. Nott Sr. was the one to find your body outside of Hogwarts. My uncle and he are close and he informed us of his finding and we wanted to keep you a secret."

"W-Why?"

"Because you were highly wanted by several men Lancing," the grin grows as he speaks, "Malfoy especially."

I feel my body clench at the thought of all these men discussing the idea of wanting to own me, "I do not understand, why?"

He rolls his eyes, "Every boy at school wanted to fuck you Olivia. Also being Malfoys prized school girl girlfriend makes it all even more enticing." he pauses for a moment, "Now that you are the only broken paragon with a husband stitch, I will need to keep you on leash from every man trying to take you from me." he lets out a deep chuckle.

My face pales. If each week someone new could "win" me, that means I am never safe. I need Cormac to leave. I need to be alone. I can not take all this information.

Cormac turns towards the door, "If you so happen to even try to speak out of line, I will have to punish you." His voice is dark. I do not recognize this boy that I used to consider a friend. Fear crawls across my body at the thought of how he will punish me.

"Now, be prepared to leave for Malfoy Manor in two days." He says opening the door to the room.

"Malfoy Manor?" I question.

"That is where each week's betting night is Lancing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 939 37
"It doesn't need to be fucking hard Elara I love you and you love me. I will never even look at another woman as long as I live I don't need anyone b...
72.7K 1.4K 42
"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ. ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ." He loved her too early and she lov...
82.7K 51 9
โin your dreams blondie.โž (book one) laura pickering: a teenage american witch, going to hogwarts for her fourth year. trying to keep her real ident...
8.3K 304 34
โi know i'm not supposed to, and i know you don't want me to, but i love you. โž love. it's not what lauren miller expected to find at hogwarts, let a...