Alien Heros

By Sovereign343

Its summer vacation! Ben Tennyson and his best friend Y/n L/n are going on a road trip with Ben's grandpa Max... More

Bio+Harem
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
S2 Ch.15
S2 Ch.16
S2 Ch.17
S2 Ch.18
S2 Ch.19
S2 Ch.20
S2 Ch.21
S2 Ch.22
S2 Ch.23
S2 Ch.24
S2 Ch.25
S2 Ch.26
S2 Ch.28
S3 Ch.29
S3 Ch.2 Midnight Madness
S3 Ch.3 A Change of Face
S3 Ch. 4 Wolves
S3 Ch.5 Game Over
S3 Ch. 6 Super Alien Hero Buddy Adventure
S3 Ch.7 Underwraps
S3 Ch.8 The Unnaturals
S3 Ch.9 Monster Weather
S3 Ch.10 The Return
S3 Ch.11 Be Afraid of the Dark
S3 Finale: The Visitor
S4 Ch.1 Perfect Day
S4 Ch.2 Divided We Stand
S4 Ch.3 Big Fat Alien Wedding
S4 Ch.4 Dont Drink the Water
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 1
Secret of the Omnitrix, Part 2
S4 Ch.7 Ben 4 Good Buddy
S4 Ch.8 Ready to Rumble
The Negative Ten
S4 Finale: End of Summer
S5 Ch.1 "5 Years Later..."

S2 Ch.27

7.7K 253 192
By Sovereign343

We open to a dreary and creepy swamp.

Max: "Looks like we beat the crowd."

Gwen: "You sure we're in the tight place, Grandpa?"

Max: "Tomorrow this place will be crawling with Gator-fest fans."

Gwen is about to step out of the Rustbucket, but Y/n stops her.

Y/n: "Here, try these on."

He hands Gwen a pair of rain boots. Gwen is confused for a moment before she looks at the ground and sees how muddy and wet it is. She gives Y/n a smile and peck on the cheek before slipping on the boots. She walks out of the RV followed by Hope and Y/n, who are also wearing rain boots. They head to the front of the RV to find Ben fiddling with the Omnitrix with a screwdriver.

Hope: "What are you doing?"

Ben: "Who knows how many more alien hero dudes are inside this thing? I just have to figure out how it works."

Y/n: "And you came to the conclusion that jamming a screwdriver into it would help you do that?"

Ben: "Duh."

Hope: "You're just asking for trouble."

Ben: "I know what I'm doing."

Max then comes up behind the kids.

Max: "Hope's right Ben. I want you to promise me you'll take it easy on the Omnitrix."

Ben: "Ok, Grandpa."

Max: "Now dont stay up too late. Tomorrow's a big day."

Max leaves with Y/n and the girls while Ben stays outside. But, on a hunch Y/n quickly goes back to the front of the RV and sees Ben messing the Omnitrix again. Y/n goes up and slaps Ben upside the head.

Ben: "Ow!"

Y/n: "Sometimes I hate how I know you so well."

Y/n takes the screwdriver and heads back inside. Unbeknownst to him, Ben takes out a second screwdriver.

Ben: "You forget how much I know you too."

Ben continues to jab at the Omnitrix until the faceplate pops off, causing a loud noise and bright green light.

Max and the others race outside and question Ben on what happened. Ben deflects the questions with a poor answer of lightning being the cause, despite there being no clouds in the sky. Max ushers the kids back into the RV for bedtime, all the while Gwen, Hope, and Y/n dont believe a word of what Ben said about lightning.

The next morning, the kids are amazed at what they see. Somehow, overnight an entire Alligator based carnival and a plethora of people have appeared in the swamp. Max and the kids walk through the carnival marveling at all the gator themed stalls and memorabilia, including gator hats, gator burgers, and a tank that had live gators for kids to feed. They eventually come across a crowd of people standing several feet back from a nest of Alligator eggs. Not long after, the eggs hatch with baby alligators crawling out and heading for the water, while Gwen, Hope, and Y/n coo at how adorable the babies are. The moment is broken when the babies suddenly come running out of the water and into the tall grass, quickly followed by a giant, four eyed, horned frog.

Y/n: "That croaker look familiar?"

Ben: "Animo!"

Hope: "Who?"

The frog attacks forcing the group to scatter. As if on que, Dr. Animo himself appears, confronting Ben. Animo was wearing large mechanical gloves that made him look like a gorilla. Animo orders his frog to attack, to which Ben and Y/n transform.

However, Ben's doesn't go quite right.

Gwen: "What the?"

Stinkarms: "What in the world? This doesnt seem right."

Swampfire: "You messed with the Omnitrix, didnt you?"

Stinkarms: "Maybe?"

Ben and Y/n began to fight Animo's frog. However, just as they were getting the upper hand, Animo fled, with the Omnitrix faceplate. Both boys reverted back to human, with Y/n marching up to Ben.

Y/n: "Benjamin Tennyson!"

Ben quickly hid behind Gwen and Hope.

Ben: "Quick, stop your psycho boyfriend!"

Gwen and Hope quickly, and comically, hold Y/n back as he tries to reach for Ben.

Gwen: "Easy babe."

Hope: "Its okay, you can pummel him later."

Y/n: "Ben, when I get my hands on you! You broke the Omnitrix, you fricken moron!"

Ben: "Hey, no worries. It goes back on."

Ben and the other try searching for the faceplate, only to realize that Animo took it.

-Small timeskip;The swamp-

The gang is now on a swamp boat, searching for Animo. While Y/n gives Ben a death glare, with Hope and Gwen sitting on either side of him preventing him from giving Ben an alien beatdown.

Y/n: *mumbling* "Of all the irresponsible, lousy, things to do. Breaking the Omnitrix, why I ada."

Gwen then strikes his head like a cat.

Gwen: "There, there. Everything will turn out ok. And Ben will somehow survive to see tomorrow."

Hope: "Maybe not that last part."

Suddenly, a large flaming bat attacks the group.

Y/n: "Finally, something to hit."

Big Chill: "Sorry Heatbat, but the skies belong to me!"

Y/n begins to fight Heatbat, blasting it with his ice breath. Screeching in pain and anger, Heatbat breathes fire at Y/n, but he intangible before it hits him. However, the bat proves to be smarter than expected and just as Y/n become tangible, Heatbat grabs him by his wings and forces Y/n underwater. Y/n begins to panic as he cant focus to become intangible.

Hope: "Get off him! Tia-Mor'ta-Vorkun!"

Hope creates a water dragon from the swamp and uses it to attack Heatbat. It works as Heatbat releases Y/n, as he bow floats to the surface. Max steers the boat to Y/n, allowing him to crawl inside.

Big Chill: *cough* "Thanks grandpa, *cough* I cant fly, my wings are to heavy."

Ben: "Then it's up to me."

Gwen: "Ben, wait!"

But it's too late, as Ben has transformed.

Diamondmatter: "Diamondhead and Greymatter? I'm a razor sharp Hood ornament!"

Suddenly, Heatbat returns. But Hope is able to fend off with another water dragon. Heatbat seems to finally had enough, as it flees deeper into the swamp towards an abandoned observatory. As the group gets closer to the observatory, Ben and Y/n time out. Upon entering the building, they see the telescope of the observatory has been modified into an enormous cannon of some kind. Without warning, Animo's frog leaps from the water and crushes the groups boat, throwing them to a walkway lining the room.

Animo: "You really should have knocked. It isn't polite to sneak up on someone like this."

Ben: "You've got something that belongs to me, and I want it back."

Animo: "Ah, yes. Interesting piece of technology. Its potential power is virtually unlimited. I will put its alien DNA to good use. With this telescope, I'll be able to bounce my transmodulator signal off of a satellite and blanket the planet with its power, creating a new, more interesting world order. And you will be the first human test subjects."

Animo fires his cannon at the group, but Max and Gwen push Hope, Ben, and Y/n put of the way. Unfortunately, Max and Gwen are transformed into horrible monstrosities.

Gwen is changed into a grotesque amalgamation of Wildmutt and Ripjaws. Her upper body is that of Wildmutt, her lower is the fish tail of Ripjaws, her jaw is enlarged with Ripjaws' teeth, she has a fin running the length of her back, and a single eye in the middle of her forehead.

Hope/Ben/Y/n: "NO!"

Y/n: "You're going down Animo!"

Ben: "I couldn't agree more!"

Heatjaws: "Hope, you take Animo. Me and Y/n will deal with frogger and bat brain."

Hope: "Got it."

The trio of young heros leap into action. While Y/n and Ben keep Animo's mutant beasts busy, Hope attacks Animo. Hope uses her magic to float up to Animo, while summoning her staff.

Hope: "Tell me doctor. How does your science compete with magic? Vac-Ti'muk-Shia!!!"

Hope blasts Animo away from the controls of his cannon, knocking him unconscious. With Animo dealt with, Hope returns to help Ben and Y/n deal with the frog and the bat.

After dealing with the beasts, the kids are able to reverse the effects of Animo's cannon by putting the Omnitrix faceplate, which was powering the cannon, into the cannon backwards, transforming Gwen, Max, and the mutant frog and bat back to normal. After returning Max and Gwen back to normal, Ben is able to repair the Omnitrix by putting the faceplate back on before he times out. Y/n, now human, goes up to Ben and smacks him upside the head followed by an earful of how idiotic he his.

-timeskip; the Rustbucket-

Y/n is talking with Gwen and Hope next to the RV, when a bat suddenly lands on his shoulder and nuzzles into his head.

Y/n: "Hello to you to."

Gwen: "I think that's the bat that Animo changed."

Hope: "Maybe, you gonna keep her?"

Y/n: "I think I will. What do you say little one?"

The bat happily squeaks in agreement.

Y/n: "I think I'll call you...

Alright everyone, I'm happy to say that next week will be the Season 2 finale. Also, leave a comment suggesting the name for your batty new friend. What should her name be? The best name or the most voted with be her name. Everyone have a lovely day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 212 27
What seemed to be an average low class warrior turned out to be something different was it that of the legends or was it just a weird circumstance th...
92.9K 3.4K 25
Prince Y/n, firstborn of Prince Vegeta. His journey as young boy to a powerful warrior will be difficult, but he will learn to adapt.
36.1K 423 23
Maximus Hammond Wu is the son of Dr Henry Wu, as a child he was given by his father the ability to shapeshift into prehistoric creatures known as the...
60.8K 1K 12
what would you do if you were the reincarnation of the king of games and the ruler of the gods