Hidden Desires

By The_tilted_crown

Narmen and Alex are cousins, growing up together, they became inseperatable. They had many commen things betw... More

Introduction
1. Pain and Hurt
2. 3 years later
3. Just Like You
4. Sean
5. What do you want?
6. New Friend
7. Meet Again
8. Dresses and Surprise !
9. Lets Party
10. My Beautiful Twin
11. Protective
12. Take It Easy
13. Visit
14. A Sleep Over
15. Thinking about you
Part Two :: 16. Just a walk
17. Act fast
18. What is wrong with you?
19. Come In
20. Feelings come to the surface
21. Do you love Him?
22. Forgive me
23. Try and Trust me
24. Believe me ... I'm Lying!
25. Changing Slowly
26. Opinions
28. Memory
29. Needing You
30. Forbidden Love
31. Confessions
Author note - Do you want it to end or not ?!
sequel ..
I began the Sequel !

27. I can do it myself

2K 19 7
By The_tilted_crown

27. I can do it myself!

Wanda stared outside the window all the way to Sean's house, thinking. Her blue eyes watched the raindrops slide down slowly the glass of the window, the people running in the streets trying desperately to reach their homes, children laughing and dancing under the rain while their mom shouted to them to get inside the house before they get a cold. A smile formed on her lips as she watched the worry and love on the mother's face as she pulled the children inside, protecting them from the angry drops of rain with her fragile body as she held her children in her arms.

Wanda sighed with a smile resting back in her seat as a flashback played through her mind, her mother running after her in their little garden, the look of love clear in her eyes.

"What are you smiling at?"

Wanda opened her eyes startled to find Sean watching her with amazed grey eyes, trying not to smile. She looked around just realising that the car has stopped infront of a huge house painted a warm white colour surrounded by a decent garden.

"That is your house?" asked Wanda ignoring his question, as her eyes stared at the beautiful but at the same time simple house. Sean gave the house a quick uninterested glance shrugging before turning back to her.

"Yeah, but you still didn't tell me what you were smiling at" said Sean with curiosity lingering in his words.

"Just remembered something" said Wanda with a smirk as she opened the door quickly and ran to the door of Sean's house holding her jacket above her head to shield her body from the rain. As soon as she reached the door, safe under the small roof infront of the door, she examined her outfit, smiling when she found that she was dry. Wanda then looked towards the car frowning slightly as she looked for Sean.

"What in hell is he doing?" whispered Wanda shaking her head with raised brows as she watched Sean struggling with his small bag, trying desperately to make it shield him from the rain. The keys of the house in his hand made it even harder to hold the bag properly.

"Throw the keys, Sean" shouted Wanda. Sean gave her a quick nod before quickly throwing her the keys. She bent down and caught it before they hit the ground. She quickly turned around towards the door, and using the keys to unlock it.

In a few seconds, both of them were inside the house. Sean looked at himself with disgust as water drops fell from his water soaked clothes, his light brown hair glued to his forehead filled with water causing his hair to look darker than normal.

"I think you need to take a really long bath to take all this dirt off you ... Alone!" said Wanda adding the last word in a stern voice, when she saw that player smirk on his lips.

"Woah! I wasn't going to say anything!" said Sean with wide innocent grey eyes, holding his palms up defensively. Wanda just rolled her eyes at him and turned to hang her wet jacket on the hanger. As Sean watched her, he remembered something.

"Wanda, Why didn't you wait for me in the car to open your door for you like a gentleman and all? You know, like all the girls!" asked Sean frowning with confusion. Wanda sighed in frustration, then turned around with a bored expression as she crossed her arms and rested her back on the wall.

"Firstly, because I can open the door myself, I don't need anybody to do it to me ... And secondly, I am not like other girls and thirdly, you are nothing close to a gentleman" said Wanda with a glare before pushing herself off the wall and walking with her arms crossed towards the stairs leaving him behind.

Sean stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds by her words. She wasn't like any if the other girls he used for his pleasure, that's for sure! I mean what woman in the world would take a guy opening for her the car door as an insult?

He quickly shook his head to clear his thoughts before running towards the stairs to catch with her.

"You could have at least waited for me to come to you and shield you from the rain, you know!" said Sean amazed. Wanda gave him an unbelieving look, her blue eyes wide as they ran slowly on his still wet clothes.

"I think I actually did a way better job than you did to yourself in shielding from the rain, Sean, Thank you!" said Wanda with a smirk, her words full of sarcasm. Sean chuckled softly, scratching the back of his neck embarrassed as they reached the end of the stairway.

Sean watched Wanda as she stood staring intently at every door in the hallway, her blue eyes shinning with silent intelligence, slightly narrowed as they concentrated. Sean's eyes then turned to her rosy lips pursed out, the way they did when Wanda was thinking hard.

He quickly ignored the way his thoughts had turned when he looked at those lips, and cleared his throat trying to get her attention. Wanda just kept staring at every door for another second, her hands resting on her hips, not even giving him so much as a glance.

"If you are wondering, my room-" said Sean's amused voice but quickly stopped with wide eyes when Wanda just walked to one of the doors and opened it, entering inside, as if he wasn't even there. But what really made him freeze was that the room she entered was certainly his room. How did she know?

"How the fuck did you know that-? ... What are you doing?" said Sean confused as he saw Wanda pulling two white medical gloves out of her jeans pockets and pull them roughly on her hand. She then turned to him with an innocent smile blinking as if surprised that he was here.

"Language, Sean ..." said Wanda with a strong voice as she turned around and began collecting things off the bed with her gloved hand into the empty colourless plastic bag in her other hand.

" ... and as for what I am doing, I am just trying to make your filthy bed more bearable for me to even sit on, by collecting your disgusting things, that somehow inherited their owner's dirty behaviours, off of your bed. Any more questions?" said Wanda in a sweet voice smiling innocently at him as she tied up the now full plastic back.

Sean stared at her unbelievingly, his back slamming against the wall hard as if he needed support after what he had just heard. He winced softly closing his eyes as he began rubbing his temples, mumbling about how he had a horrible headache and how his bed isn't disgusting.

"Really? So what do you call that?" asked Wanda as she raised the plastic bag infront of his face angrily. Sean opened one eye unsure and quickly gasped as he stared at the used condoms and smelly worn out socks inside of the transparent bag. Sean laughed nervously as he quickly pulled the embarrassing plastic bag from her and quickly threw it in the closest bin. Wanda raised her eye brows with a teasing smile playing on her lips.

"So, Wanda, how did you know that this is my room by the way?" asked Sean quickly with curiosity burning in his grey eyes. Wanda just shrugged and walked out of the room with Sean following her curiously. When they were out of the room, she closed the door softly, holding the door knob with just two fingers with a pained disgusted expression on her face although she was still wearing her gloves, not afraid to show her utter disgust. Sean rolled his eyes.

"Do you see now how your door is different than the others?" asked Wanda as she turned to him. Sean just kept frowning as he looked at his door then at each of the others doors, they were all the same elegant design, painted soft caramel colour with shiny fake gems decorating it. Sean shook my head confused as his frown deepened. Wanda sighed frustrated as she stepped closed to the door.

"Why did I even bothered asking him?" whispered Wanda to herself but Sean just ignored her words, waiting for her to explain.

"Look at it closely. The caramel colour of the door seems darker because of the thick layer of dust..." said Wanda as she passed her finger on the door and showed it to Sean, the dirt clear on the white elastic fabric of her glove.

"Also, a few gems have fallen showing how you obviously mistreated the door. Also the few scratches on the wood only confirm my theory." She said as she pointed to the several places where the gems were missing. She then touched the places where the dark brown wood under the caramel paint was clear. She shook her head smiling and bent down pulling something that was stuck under the door.

"Oh and don't forget this!" said Wanda smiling teasingly as she held another used condom with two fingers in disgust. Sean slapped his hand on his face with a sigh.

"Why do I always leave these around!" said Sean as he quickly took it and opened the door to his room. He then threw it in the bin with the full plastic bag.

He stared at the bin for a second, aware of his blushing cheeks at the thoughts that Wanda saw the condoms and how she probably know have even a worst opinion about him being a player. But why is he embarrassed about it? If it was any other girl, he would have just smirked at her and winked. Why?

"So I just wanted to tell you that you definitely have changed like you said. I must say everything in your room said that!" said Wanda with sarcasm as she leant against the now closed door. Sean turned quickly and stared at her.

'Yes, I was embarrassed because now she won't believe that I changed! That is it!' thought Sean to himself as he stared at Wanda leaning casually against the door waiting for him to talk. Sean sighed as he went over to her slowly.

"That was my old life, Wanda, before I travelled. I think you have already guessed that I am not exactly very neat and tidy. So I didn't even bother to tidy my room when I returned. I just decided to go stay in one of the guest rooms instead. So I don't think that the condoms in my room really mean in any way that I haven't changed" Sean lied smoothly as he stood infront of her, their bodies just a few inches apart. He knew he was a good liar as he has lied many times to different girls, about how he cared about them.

Wanda just stared up into his grey eyes intensely, trying to see in his eyes if he was really telling the truth or not. Sean felt as if those blue piercing eyes were trying to see through him, trying to reveal his deeply buried painful secrets. He quickly looked away unable, feeling her eyes still fixed on his face as he stared at the floor.

"Wanderer, there is only one thing I want from you... Please don't judge me before you know me well. Give me just one chance" said Sean sincerely as he stared back at her. He wasn't pretending this time, he really cared about her opinion of him so much that it scared him. But why her opinion was so special to him?

Wanda was sexy and he knew he wanted her, but that just wasn't it. It was how she was so observant, strong and independent but at the same time caring for her friends and ready to protect the ones she loved. She knew she was testing him to see if he was good enough to let him get closer to one of her friends, even if that meant to stay alone with the guy that can use her at any time. He could see it in those piercing blue eyes, how selfless she really was.

He felt deep inside when she stared intensely at him that she could really see the real him, the one that he tried to bury securely in the back of his mind. He felt for the first time in his life that he could trust somebody. He knows now why Narmen and everybody trusted her with their life. Even him couldn't help but feel how trustworthy she was ...

But he wasn't ready yet to trust anybody, but deep down he knew that if he did, she would be the only one, even if he couldn't admit it to himself.

"Sean, I promise you I won't judge you before really knowing you" said Wanda with a soft sweet voice as she pushed a piece of his now dry brown hair from his forehead. She stared at those grey eyes full of painful secrets; she saw how pain flashed in his eyes quickly when he asked her to give him a chance. And she was determined to reveal them slowly.

Sean put his warm hand on hers with a smile, causing her hand to tingle softly. Wanda blushed as she pulled back her hand, angry at herself for being so soft around him. She needed to be her strong self!

"Sean, will you answer one question honestly for me in return?" asked Wanda softly, her blue eyes looking at him innocently from under her long eye lashes. Sean nodded quickly unable to form words as he stared at the beauty just inches away from him.

"Why do you treat girls like they are nothing, using them for your own pleasures? Remember you promised me in the car to answer with nothing but the truth!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284 9 32
Two heartthrobs always fight for everything in their life.what if they start fighting for the one which they shouldn't .who wins this love race and...
179K 6.8K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
71K 2.9K 44
When you've been hurt, it's difficult to learn to love again. When you've felt pain, it's not so easy to be joyful. When your heart has been broken...
526K 22.1K 27
Completed story♥️✓ Cousin's love🦋 Maira and Naveen! She is nineteen, He is twenty-seven. She loves him with all her heart since a very young age. H...