Is loving you a sin-Jaywon

Txtfanforever द्वारा

Jay a Rich boy with the kindest heart. Who has a crush on Eunjoo. Jungwon a normal boy. Who has a crush on... अधिक

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
Author note
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23] [End]

[16]

1.2K 64 40
Txtfanforever द्वारा

(Author P.O.V) (After 2 weeks)(At School)

Right now, they were in the lunch room. The boys were talking about Should they or should not telling the whole school that Jay and Jungwon are dating. Jake,Jungwon and Heeseung said No. Jay,Sunghoon, Sunoo and Niki said Yes. "But, wonie why don't you want reveal our relationship." Said Jay. 'Because if Eunjoo knows, she will spill my Secret.' Thought Jungwon. "Because you might lose popularity if people know we are dating." Said Jungwon. "Thats why, don't worry it's fine if i lose popularity, while i have you i am fine." Said Jay. "Awe." Said Heeseung. "Bu-" Before Jungwon could finish his sentence, Jay got up a table and yelled to get everyone attention. "Ahem, I have special announcement to Say." Said Jay. All students put their attention on Jay. "I am Dating Jungwon." Yelled Jay.

Some students were Shocked, some students did not care and some students were Jealous of Jungwon. "Now, excuse me." Said Jay as he got down from the Table. Jay and went back to his members. "You really did that." Said Jake. "What do you expect, if he is really in love with Jungwon." Said Sunoo. They went back to talking.

(After 15 minutes)

The bell ringing meaning that they need to go to class. The maknae line went to vocal class. Jake,Sunghoon and Heeseung went to Dance class. Jay went to Math class.

(With Jay)

Jay was to get his math stuff. Jay looked at the clock and it was 1:00 p.m meaning that he was late to class. Jay ran to Math class. Once, he got there all the unwanted attention came to him. "Sorry, Mrs.Park, I am late." Said Jay. Mrs.Park a.k.a Emily looked at Jay with a Smile. "It is fine but next come Early." Said Emily with a soft voice. Jay went to his seat next to Eunjoo.

(After 30 Minutes)

"Can someone answer this?" Said Emily. 5 students raised their hand. Emily looked at Eunjoo. "Okay, Eunjoo can you answer it please." Said Emily. "The answer is -450" Said Eunjoo. "Correct, class dismiss, Do page 230." Said Emily. The students were leaving. Eunjoo went with Jay.

(With Jay and Eunjoo)

"Jay, i am happy for You and Jungwon." Said Eunjoo trying to keep her voice steady. "Thank you, Eunjoo, I am gald that my childhood bestfriend is happy for me." Said Jay. Eunjoo try her best to hold her tears. "I have to go to see something, see you later and Tell Jungwon i say Hi." Said Eunjoo with a Sad Smile. "Yeah, see you later." Said Jay.

Jay went to find the others and successfully found the others outside. "Hey guys." Said Jay. "Hey."Said the rest of the boys. "Do you want to go to my house and watch movies or go outside." Said Jay. "We Should go home and on sunday we go to the mall." Said Jake. "All you think is the mall." Said Sunghoon. "What, you know i am Use to going to the mall every weekend i go to the Mall." Said Jake. "Yeah but you have bunch of clothes you don't wear." Said Sunghoon. Before Jake can argue back Jay spoke. "You both sound like a Married Couple when they are fighting." Said Jay. Both Sunghoon and Jake blush. "I think we should go home now." Said Jake to avoid Jay talking further. The rest of the members just nodded. Jay kissed Jungwon and the others Fake gagged.

They went to the car and head home. Not noticing a person looking at them with envy and sadness. The person took a video of Jay and Jungwon kissing.

(With Enhypen)

They got home safe. "What should we do." Said Riki. "We should learn how to cook." Said Sunoo. "NO thanks, you guys are going to burn the house." Said Jay. "You don't know until you see us cook." Said Heeseung. "Fine but if you burn something i will kick you out of my house." Said Jay. The boys nodded and start to cook.

(With Eunjoo)

After she ran from Jay. She went to a place where Jay and her used to go and where she first meet Jay. Han river were they use to have dates. She starts to recalled all her moments with Jay. She breaks down at that moment.

(Flashback)(12 years ago) (Jay was 6 and Eunjoo 6)

Little Eunjoo was walking with her older brother named chris. They were walking to Han river. LIttle Eunjoo wanting to go play near Han river and Chris let her but she most not go far from his view. Little Eunjoo happily went to Han River and saw two Boys figure. Little Eunjoo approach the two boys figure. "Hello." Said Little Eunjoo with a Sweet Smile. "Oh, hi there my name is Park Jong-seong but call me Jay." Said Little Jay. "Hi Jay, I am Lee Eunjoo." Said Little Jay. "Hi, i am Park Sunghoon." Said Sunghoon. "Hi, Sunghoon." Said Eunjoo.

Ever since that Day they became best friends. In school, Jay was called Prince Charming cause he would be charming both girl and Boys. Sunghoon was called Visual King, cause of his good looks. Eunjoo was Call Mood Queen, Since one minute she would be sweet and the other minute would be a whole devil.

(2 years later) (Jay is 8 and Eunjoo)

The day that Jay lost his sister. Jay was with his aunt until he told them that he want to see one last person before he leaves from that town. Jay went to find Eunjoo in Han river.

"EUNJOO" Said Jay. Eunjoo turn and had tears in her eyes. "What happen, Eunjoo." Said Jay. "I will have to go to leave this town." Said Eunjoo. "Me too but were are you going." Said Jay. "I am going to Seoul." Said Eunjoo. "You are going to seoul me too." Said Jay. Jay and Eunjoo hugged each other. After, that Jay told Eunjoo what happen and Eunjoo felt bad for Jay.

(3 years later) (Jay is 11 and Eunjoo is 11)

It been a year that Eunjoo and Jay dated. They were both very happy and in love. It was such a innocent love. If they would go on dates it would be in Han river for 3 reasons.

1) It was were Jay and Eunjoo met.

2) Cause it was were Jay confessed his feelings for Eunjoo.

3) They both promise that they would love each other Together.

(5 years later) (Jay was 16 and Eunjoo was 16)

Where everything went wrong.

Eunjoo became a elite Dancer in her School. Eunjoo was spending less time with Jay and Jay would start to worry about her. Eunjoo wanted to spend time with Jay but she got a lots of thing to do as a elite Dancer. After months, they start to drift apart from each other. Jay was busy with helping kids and Eunjoo was busy being a elite dancer. Sunghoon would just watch when Jay and Eunjoo fight. Sunghoon couldn't do anything.

"Umm...Jay..."Said Eunjoo. "Yeah?" Said Jay. "We should break up." Said Eunjoo. "But, why if we both promise to love each other." Said Jay. "You know that we barely see each other." Said Eunjoo. "Yes but we still see each other at nights." Said Jay. "I know it is hard but i don't want to break up with you but we are not acting like a couple anymore, we are like strangers." Said Eunjoo. "So, you are gong to throw 6 years of relationship, like it is nothing." Said Jay. "IT IS SOMETHING TO ME BUT WE ARE LIKE STRANGERS AND WE FIGHT SO MUCH?" Said Eunjoo. "BUT,EUNJOO IF WE REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER THEN WE WOULD WAIT." Said Jay. Eunjoo knew that was coming but she can not be in relationship like this. "I SAID WHAT I SAID, WE ARE DONE PARK." Said Eunjoo as she left Jay alone.

LIttle did SHE knew that She would REGRET breaking up with Jay.

(End of Flashback)

Eunjoo felt pain,envy,sadness and confuse. She was not in her right mind. Her feelings got the control of her. Eunjoo immediately got her phone and called someone. She had a smirk on her Face.

(??? P.O.V)

"Mr.Park, here is the papers." Said My secretary. "Thank you, Kim, You may leave." I told her. My phone ringing. Who would it be. Maybe is one of my clients. I got my phone and answer. "Hello, this is M.Park, What do you need." I said . "Mr.Park can we meet." Said the person. I immediately knew who it was and it is Eunjoo. "Is it important." I ask. "Very important, it is about who and what type of person your son is dating." Said Eunjoo. "My son is dating someone, when and who." I said. "So, can we meet Mr. Park." Said Eunjoo. "Sure and it better be important and fast." I said. "We can meet in 30 minutes and at a cafe shop." Said Eunjoo. "Thank you and see you in 30 minutes." I Said.

(With Eunjoo) (Author P.O.V)

Eunjoo felt a bit of regret for what is going to happen but her feelings were stronger. She got in the car and went to the The cafe shop.

(At the cafe shop) (With Mr.Park and Eunjoo)

"I am here and spill everything" Said Mr.Park. "Are you sure you want to know." Said Eunjoo. "Yes and hurry cause i am busy." Said Mr.Park. "Well, Your Son is dating A boy name Yang Jungwon. 17 year old boy and middle class." Said Eunjoo with smirk as she saw Mr.Park reaction. Mr.Park Had a face as he was not believing what she said. "You should be lying my son would never." Said Mr.Park. "You are not going to think i am lying once you see this video." Said Said Eunjoo.

Eunjoo showed a video of Jungwon and Jay kissing outside the school. His group of friends were seeing it.

"There do you still not believe me, Mr.Park." Said Eunjoo. "You were not lying and who else know." Said Mr.Park. "I would never lie and The whole School knows." Said Eunjoo. "That could ruin The Parks reputation and he was going to be the next heir." Said Mr.Park. "I know and i wanting to tell you so it wouldn't ruin reputation." Said Eunjoo. "Very kind of you." Said Mr.Park. "Thank you, Sir." Said Eunjoo. Eunjoo was getting ready to leave when Mr.Park Spoke. "What do you want." Said Mr.Park. "What do you mean, Sir." Said Eunjoo. She knew what he meant but play dumb. "What do you want and ask for anything." Said Mr.Park. "Anything, I want your son." Said Eunjoo with a Smirk. "How about a arranged marriage with you and him. But why?" Said Mr.Park. "Since it will help both me and my parents company, since we are both going to be heir and we are both Rich kids." Said Eunjoo. "You are right and you would be a perfect wife for my son." Said Mr.Park. "I hope you tell him bye." Said Eunjoo as she left. Mr.Park was for sure going to call Jay and tell him that he WILL married Eunjoo. Mr. Park left the cafe shop.

(With Enhypen)

"What did i tell you about burning the 'Cookies'" Said Jay. Sunghoon and Sunoo burn the suppose to be cookies. "I am sorry i try my best." Said Sunghoon and Sunoo. Then Jay went to see Riki cookies. "Well the only one that did cookies is Riki and he is the youngest." Said Jay with a proud smile. "What about me?" Said Jay. Jay went to see Jungwon cookies and he was proud until he saw the other side. "It was good until you burn the other side." Said Jay.

(After 1 hour)

The boys Finish taking a bath and were watching a movie. Until Jay phone ring. He saw the user and he felt dizzy. "I will be back, i will answer this call" Said Jay. Jay went outside and answer the Phone.

"Son, i need to talk with you tomorrow" Said Mr.Park.

"Why do you need me for" Said Jay

"I will tell you tomorrow at a cafe shop at 2:45 p.m and with the Lee's" Said Mr.Park

Jay thought for a minute maybe it is a important meeting. He sighs

"Fine, i will meet you tomorrow, Bye." Said Jay.

"Bye son." Said Mr.Park

Jay went inside the house.

(Inside)

"Should we go to sleep?" Said Heeseung. "Yea we should it is 12 a.m" Said Jay. They went to sleep.

Jay and Jungwon in one room since they are dating.

Jake and Sunghoon since Jay and Jungwon were their roomates.

Sunoo and Niki

Heeseung and the ghost of the room. (Don't attack me it was a joke)

The boys were all alseep while Jay was thinking if he should or shouldn't go ti see his parents. He decided after 7 hours of thinking. When he was about to sleep he check his phone and Saw that it was 7:00 a.m. Which means that 1 hour and 30 minutes and they are going to school. Jay knew that he wouldn't sleep so he went to the took a shower and went to the Garden and later he would make food for the boys.

Have a nice day/night.

@fiona031 There is Chapter 16. I hope you liked this.

The longest chapter i have ever wrote. With 2245 Words.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

56.5K 2.6K 20
"i'm deeply in love with you, jay." wherein the cold-hearted student council president or also called the ice prince, having a huge crush on the new...
115K 6K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...
150K 7K 42
❝ you're beautiful, eunju ... and i'll make sure you know how beautiful you really are. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗯𝗮𝗲𝗸 𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗷𝘂 likes popula...
303K 11.6K 31
"Sunghoon also known as Park Sunghoon is a cold boy in school but is really popular because of his handsome looks. There are some deep secrets which...