You Are The One For Me ( Haik...

By Ghostwriter999

This story bout an omegas who always getting abused by the people around them. I also add my own characters b... More

The bottoms
The bottoms II
The tops
The tops II
The side characters
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
EXTRA (SAKUSA'S BIRTHDAY)
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23

CHAPTER 2

5.2K 86 70
By Ghostwriter999

Three years later...

No One's POV

Suga, Kita, Hanamaki, Oikawa, Tendou and Yaku are 17 years old now. Ennoshita, Noya, Akagi, Tsumu, Samu, Futakuchi, Terushima, Shirabu, Yahaba, Akaashi and Kenma are 16 years old while Hinata, Goshiki, Yachi, Yamaguchi and Kunimi are 15 years old. Nara and her friends are 16 years old too. They have been living together for 3 years.

All of them were in the living room watching movie together.

'Okay grandpa, I'll come tomorrow. Yes, yes. I'll bring Riko and the others too. What! You want me to bring them too. What if something happen! Okay, okay. See you tomorrow. Love you. Bye.' Nara ended the call.

"What grandpa told you?" Ailin asked.

Nara told them all the things she and her grandfather had just talked about.At first the omegas did not agree but they agreed in the end because they were indebted to Nara his friends who had saved them from their nightmares. "Thank you very much, you are all very kind."Nara said then called his grandfather and told him about it.

"Grandpa said come to the company at 9 a.m. because he want us to have breakfast with the us." Nara said and walked to her room. The others just continue watched the movie.

Time skips ~~~~

The next morning...

All of them dress up and waiting for someone to pick them up. Not long after that, a limo came and pick them up except Nara and Riko. They went the by motorbike that was bought for all of them. After 30 minutes, they arrived at the company and saw Nara's grandfather waving at them. They walked toward him and Nara hugged him." You so beautiful today, Nara. And all of you also beautiful. So this is are the omegas you are taking care of?" Her grandpa asked and smile at the omegas. Nara nodded.

"Anyway let's go meet the other guests and have breakfast together." His grandfather took them to meet the others in the guest dining room.

At the guest dining room...

When they arrived...
'NARA!'

Nara turned at saw the tops and smile."So this are the omegas that you guys take care of. So cute." Kuroo said and making the bottoms blushed.

"Stop flirting with them you rooster head, let's go to the table." Nara said making the others laughed at Kuroo.

"You're so mean!" Kuroo said and Nara nodded while smiling.

They have breakfast together but seperated from their fathers.While they were enjoying breakfast, Nara and her friends could feel the tops spies staring at the omegas without blinking.Nara could feel the bottoms not feeling comfortable with the reflection.

'Ehem! '

Everyone looked at Nara." Are you okay, Nara?" Daichi asked.

"I'm okay but i think you guys shouldnt stared at them like they are full set dish. Its scary you know." Nara said making the tops and the bottom blushed while she and her friends laughed so hard.

Shortly afterwards, the bottoms began to feel comfortable with the tops.They all talk about various things.Bokuto and Kuroo's temperament also enlivened the atmosphere. After they finished eating, they walked to their fathers who are waiting at the lounge.

When they entered the lounge, the tops walked to their fathers while the bottoms stayed by Nara and her friends side.

"Miss Mia, bring them to the 2nd lounge and Kaito, take care of them and never let any alpha enter the lounge, understand!" Nara said and Kaito nodded.

Suzuki Kaito
23 years old
Male Alpha
( Nara's Grandfather Bodyguard)

Shizuku Mia
24 years old
Female Beta
( Nara's Grandfather Assistant )

The bottoms follow Miss Mia to the 2nd lounge. As soon as they disappeared from view, Nara turned to her father and looked at him with a sharp look. "I call of you to gather here because i want to tell you guys that i want to take a break from bussines world. So i what to tell you guys who's gonna be responsible during my break.Before I announce my successor, let me call my other family members. "Her grandpa said and told them to come in.Shortly afterwards, they entered.

Nara Aito & Nara Akira
Oldest Twin Brothers
20 years old
Male Alpha

Nara Aizaki & Nara Akihito
Second Oldest Twin Brothers
19 years old
Male Alpha

Nara Azumi & Nara Asako
Third Oldest Twin Brothers
18 years old
Male Alpha

Nara Asami & Nara Aira
The Youngest Twin
Male & Female Omega
15 years old

Nara Aiko
Mother
Female Omega
39 years old

Nara just ignored them when the entered the room."Okay since everyone is already here, I will tell you the planning I have made. According to my plan, I want to take a break from the business world due to age factor. Therefore, I have made a careful assessment before taking my successor by giving them through some tests and the results of the assessment have been made. "His grandfather explained.

Nara did not pay any attention as long as her grandfather spoke. While she was daydreaming, suddenly her name was mentioned which surprised her and turned around.Everyone looked at her with a shocked and disbelieving face.

'What?' Nara asked with confused face.

After her grandfather explained...

"What the hell! Grandpa are you serious. You just kidding right?" Nara said with disbelieve face.

Her grandfather looked at her with straight face. Nara face palming. 'This is gonna be bad'

After the meeting...

"NARA!"

Nara turned and saw the tops run towards her."Our baby Nara already become the CEO to one of the richest companies in Japan. Were so proud of you." Bokuto said while the others wipe their fake tears.

"Just for a while until grandpa came back only." Nara said and smile.

As they chatted, Nara's mother, father and siblings were seen approaching her."Dont be so happy because you got the position. Its just until your grandpa come back only." Her father said and walked away with her mother. Her siblings just glared at her and walked away except the oldest twins.

"Hey! Congrat. Dont worry bout father, he just tired okay." Aito patted her head and smile then walked away with Akira.

Nara sigh. The tops comforted her and then they walked to the 2nd lounge."Hey! I'm gonna lie Nara your brothers sure are hot. I almost fell for them when they entered the room especially your omega younger brother." Kogane said making Nara laughed.

When they arrived at the 2nd lounge, the bottoms run toward Nara and hugged her." Congrat! Were so happy for you." They said making Nara smile.

The tops looked at the bottoms and smiled.

In the tops mind...

'He's so cute! If i can make him mine i will lock him and never let him go. Ugh! I really want him to myself 😖😖😖'

"Let's go home." Nara said making the tops snapped back to reality.

"Wait! Can you give me your number?" Bokuta asked Akaashi while blushing.

Akaashi nodded. The tops do the same thing as Bokuto do. They asked their phone number while blushing. Nara and her friends laughed at them. Not long after that, all of them head home.

With Nara's Family...

Her father was so mad when Nara was annnounced as the successor althought its just fo a while he still mad."What his thinking by choosing an abnormal alpha to become his next successor. My sons are more better than her. Father is really crazy by choosing that stupid girl." Her father said angrily.

Her mother calm down her father and brought him to their room."This is the start of a war." Aizaki and Akihito said in unison.

With Nara and the bottoms...

They sit on the couch while watching movies."So, you guys interested in them. If you guys like them let me plan a date for all of you." Nara said and smirked at the bottoms.

"NO!" The bottoms said in unison and run to their room making Nara and her friends laugh.

The bottoms blushed and all of them hide under their blanket. They started to chatting the tops under the blanket.

Atsumu's POV

Atsumu & Sakusa
Private Chat

Atsumu
Omi~

Sakusa is online

Sakusa
Omi?

Atsumu
Oh i make a nickname for you
You dont like it? If you dont like it i wont call you that.

Sakusa
No! Its fine. So, what are you doing?

Atsumu
Nothing, i just bored so i text you. You dont mind right?

Sakusa
Yeah, i dont mind. If you ever feel lonely just text me okay?

Atsumu
Okay omi-omi.

Sakusa
Tsumu, do you free this weekend?

Atsumu
Yes, why?

Sakusa
Good! I just want to hangout with you this weekend. Would you like to come?

Atsumu
OMG! Omi~ Of course i would love too.

Sakusa
Nice😊😊😊

Atsumu
🥰🥰🥰

Sakusa
Tsumu, i need to go my father call me. Lets talk later okay. Good night.❤❤

Atsumu
Okay, good night.🤗🤗🤗🤗

Sakusa is offline
Atsumu is offline

Atsumu smile to himselves. Sakusa just sent him ❤❤. He giggled and went to sleep. He cant wait for the weekend. Same goes to the other bottoms.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's all for this chapter, hope you enjoy it. All the picture are not belong to me. The credit belong to the artist. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 2K 24
GO READ MY OTHER BOOKS THEY'RE BETTER I SWEAR First of all, English is not my mother language. I am sorry for grammar mistakes. I had a feeling that...
75.1K 1.5K 21
Its an omegaverse story but with a bit of my own personal touch, i got so inspired by all the people who make stories about omegaverse or tsukihina O...
136K 2.9K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 » You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...
131K 2.2K 101
Hi. This is my second Haikyuu Pictures book, you can go check out the first one if you'd like. I hope you enjoy :)