๐™„๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š? - ๐™ง...

By riizuno

"So they're... dating?" ... Going to a new highschool i probably least expected falling for some volleyball p... More

ยก one
ยก two
ยก three
ยก four
ยก five
ยก six
ยก seven
ยก eight
ยก nine
ยก ten
ยก eleven
ยก twelve
ยก thirteen
ยก fourteen
ยก fifteen
ยก sixteen
ยก seventeen
ยก eighteen
ยก nineteen
ยก twenty
ยก twenty one
ยก twenty two
ยก twenty three
ยก twenty four
ยก twenty five
ยก twenty seven
ยก twenty eight
ยก twenty nine
ยก thirty
ยก thirty one
ยก thirty two
ยก thirty three
ยก thirty four
ยก thirty five
ยก thirty six
ยก thirty seven
ยก thirty eight
ยก thirty nine
ยก forty
ยก forty one
ยก forty two (end)

ยก twenty six

3.2K 98 62
By riizuno

A/N: just a little note before yall read the chapter, every text that is bold/thick (whatever lol) are y/n's thoughts. So I just wanted yall to know so there's no confusion.
AND I also wanted to share that I have ao3 now, my user and the name of the story are the same. (Bc I will add smut to this story and idk if Wattpad will take it down).
I also want to apologise for not updating frequently, I already mentioned this on my tiktok (riizuno) once but I'm struggling w some things rn, especially school n stuff. I'll still try my best to update as often as I can! Thank u for all the support and keeping me motivated :3
I hope yall like this chapter hehe.

You were thinking about actually telling him the truth, maybe he could cheer you up a bit, on the other hand, you knew he would tease you a lot about it.

"No what the? It was just a stupid dare at the stupid party, I never should have went with it anyways." You looked away.

He raised an eyebrow, "why's that? Looked like you kissed him back on the video though" your eyes widened, 'VIDEO??' You thought. "And it wasn't even a small peck eith-"

"What video?" You cut him off.

He gave you a confused look, "I thought already saw it?"

"I saw a pic, not a video. Show me. No wait don't, I don't wanna see it"

"I don't have the video on my phone anyways, it was posted at the night of the party. Why would I have a video of the best friend of my little sister on my phone, thats kinda weird."

"Yea sorry you're right." You shook your head slightly, "i have to head home sorry."

"Uh okay, take care okay? Don't do anything stupid dummy" he laughed.

"Don't worry, bye" you waved bye as you headed home again.

As you got home, you saw your mum sitting on the couch, watching tv, "no work today?" You asked her.

"Well hello to you too y/n" she said tired.

"Sorry" You put your stuff down, "hey"

Since you found out how her boyfriend treated her, she has been acting different and also more distant than before. You didn't really mind since she wouldn't yell at you that much anymore, but you were still worried about her and didn't know what to do with that situation.

"I made some Onigiri if you want" she gave you an obvious fake smile. You didn't know if you should play along or just ask what is going on.

"No thanks, I'm not really hungry, maybe later." You said walking to your room.

You changed into some comfy clothes and went to the bathroom to splash some cold water into your face.
The make-up you put on to hide the bruises from your mums boyfriend washed off too. Nobody knows that he was here this day and what he did, and you weren't really ready to talk about it with someone.

Some hours have passed, you have done some school work and mostly just finished up chores.

You decided to lay down on your bed and check your socials, you didn't post much of yourself but you had some photos up.
As you went on Instagram you saw that you had a dm request from 'Desi.ree259'.

"Is this.." you said to yourself.

'Hey :) I'd really appreciate it if you'd leave my boyfriend alone. Idk who you are and I don't really like people trying to break us up, thank you.' The message said.

"..boyfriend?" Even though Michi already told you, the realisation made it even worse now.

You didn't know what to answer so you just left it there.

All possible emotions ran through your body, you didn't know if you felt anger, disappointment, sadness, but you knew it was everything besides happiness you felt.

The thought of Suna kissing you crossed your mind, he initiated the kiss, TWICE. It wasn't even your fault, you didn't hate it at that moment, but it wasn't even your intention.

You were thinking about texting him and asking why he did that if he had a girlfriend.
Why he gave you false hope, and said all of those things.

As if he knew you were thinking about him, he texted you that second.

Rin

Rin
I didn't see you today, everything alright? Just wanted to check up on u
Was kinda sad not seeing you at practise, I was hoping that you'd be there today, especially since Michi was here too lol.

You didn't want to text him, it would be better if he wasn't in contact with you anymore.

Who kisses girls if they are in a relationship anyways, why would he act that way towards me if he has a girlfriend?

You were laying on your bed not knowing what to do, you had all schoolwork done for today, no chores or any other responsibilities.

After turning and tossing on your bed, you decided to get up and sit down at your table.
You checked to see if Kenma was online, he could always cheer you up. But to your surprise he wasn't, it was only Kuroo which was weird because he basically only played when Kenma was forcing him.

You decided to join the voicechat because Kuroo was alone in it.

"Heyy watchu doing here all alone?"you said putting on your headset, hoping you would get an answer from Kuroo because he was muted.

"Oh y/n, i was just waiting for Kenma, I didn't even notice you joined" he laughed. "But now that you're here I wanted to ask you something."

His intentions were never good, you knew Kuroo always asked when he was curious of something, he wasn't afraid to ask but mostly Kenma cut him off before he said or asked anything dumb.

"Sure I guess, what's up?" You answered, waiting for his question.

"So I saw that you were out last weekend" he said, you could feel his smirk through the screen.

You already knew what was coming next, you thought you could be distracted from that topic right now, but it seems like it won't leave you alone for some time.

"Im guessing y'all saw it too then" you sighed.

Kuroo was laughing with his hyena laugh. "Michi really did get the best out of you, I didn't expect you to kiss the Suna Rintarou" he said still laughing.

A bit confusion overcame you, "wait, what do you mean the Suna and how do you even know him?"

"What? You didn't know about his crazy ex? Jeez you need to be around people more even Kenma knows about them" he explained

"Wait wait wait, what are you talking about? Do you mean that girl named Desiree? She's his girlfriend" you pulled out your phone, clicking on her profile and looking at her pictures.

You heard someone else join the call, it was Kenma.

"Y/n? You're here too? Oh no did Kuroo talk shit again?"

"Yea no don't worry but-"

Kuroo cut you off, "I'll tell you later y/n"

"Wait but-" he kicked you out off the voicechat.

"Did he really just-?" You asked as you tried to join again but it didn't work.

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE ACTING SO WEIRD

Frustration overcame you as you didn't know what to do, think or feel. As you threw your phone on your bed and put your head on your table a million things crossed your mind, not being able to process all of these overwhelming thoughts.

Was she his girlfriend? His ex? But if she would be his ex she wouldn't text me right?

The first thing that came to your mind was calling Michi, you searched for your phone which was laying on your floor.
You called her but got no answer.
It's been a long time since you felt that much confusion or felt that helpless, you literally didn't know what to do.

Time felt like it stopped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 7.9K 15
[๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] {๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ} ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜น ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
366K 7K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
168K 4.2K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...
86.5K 2.9K 23
"You're not Samu" "If you wanted to speak to Samu, you should've called Samu's phone." Suna x Fem Reader Haikyuu AU Mainly fluff I made this story a...