Storm Over Paradise. βœ”

By FlorK2D

Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few sce... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Characters Sketch.
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34
Epilogue
New Story Alert.
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story.
New Story

Part 33

8.2K 502 56
By FlorK2D

Two Weeks Later.

Khushi was running around in the main design rooms checking all the dresses as Lavanya and Preeto say on their chairs shaking their heads at her.

"Stop it Khushi and calm down...... You are making me feel dizzy...... Everything is going to be okay tomorrow. " Preeto said and Khushi looked at her bewildered and she moved closer to her.

"How can I........ Tomorrow is the d- day for the fashion show and if I fail in any way then it will be a disaster....... I don't know if I can do this. " Khushi voiced out her frustration.

Preeto stood up and held her hand.

"You can do this Khushi....... We have done a lot of fashion shows back in Australia and see it as one of the shows back then....... Lavanya had selected the best model in the country who look exquisite in the outfits, Nk has a very qualified, professional and good team to take the pictures, our designs are amazingly good and even Arnav and Akash the kings of the fashion world were genuinely amazed by our designs ......... Payal has made the best financial decisions regarding the show and her plan will earn both sides record millions........ Everything is in order so stop this self doubt because we all believe in you and you should believe in yourself too. " Preeto said and Lavanya continued.

"Preeto is absolutely right....... Everything will go perfectly well...... So stop worrying because you need a clear head to face everything tomorrow and it's getting late...... We have to go home and rest well for tomorrow. "

Khushi nodded and smiled and the trio hugged each other.

"Hi ladies. " A voice called from behind and they all turned to find out it was Arnav.

But seeing how he was standing made them burst out in laughter.

He was behind one of the mannequins and he looked like a man in a dress.

"You will really look good in that dress. " Khushi said and Arnav's eyes widened in shock as he moved away from the mannequin and smiled finally understanding why Khushi was saying that.

He pulled her into his arms caging her and kissed her forehead.

"Baby......It's getting late..... Akash and Payal have already left and Aarav has stopped blasting my phone with calls...... He misses us and we have to go to him. " Arnav revealed and Khushi sighed but Arnav knew she was doubtful about tomorrow's show. "Don't worry...... It will turn out just fine...... I promise...... In fact am jealous of you and Preeto's design and it seems Lavanya really hated me because her suggestions for the model would have made my designs more lucrative if she had been in charge. " Arnav said making them laugh.

"Well it about time we include all sizes on the run way because having only skinny models modeling dress has caused a lot of insecurity and lack of confidence in both men and women...... And we need more positivity in this world now more than ever. " Lavanya said and they all agreed with her.

"I almost forgot....... Nk said he can't pick you up because he has to see to the arrangement and asked me to bring you home." Arnav said to Lavanya who nodded.

"Am also coming with you because I don't want to go with that douchebag. " Preeto exclaimed in anger and Lavanya rolled her eyes at her unreasonable sister but Khushi and Arnav giggled hearing her.

"Preeto stop it already..... He couldn't show up for the cake cutting because he had a flat tire on his to RM...... It's been four days already and you are still angry. " Lavanya scolded and Preeto glared at her big sister for siding with Aman.

"And why do you expect me not to be angry....... It is my first birthday since we started dating and he showed up late...... I was looking forward to cutting my cake with him and he disappointed me...... And for that I will never speak to him again. " Preeto yelled not knowing was behind them.

"Am sorry baby. " Aman who got there to make it up to her said.

He moved closer with a bag in his hand and placed it on the table.

Then then took out a beautiful butter scotch cake with an I am sorry on it.

He held her hand and placed a knife in her hand and together they cut the cake and fed each other.

"Happy now. " Arnav said and she nodded with a smile and kissed Aman on the cheek.

"So I take it as I forgive you kiss. " Aman asked and she nodded.

They all stayed behind for a few minutes and enjoyed the cake and champagne and left to there respective homes waiting for the next day.

The Next Day.

The entire premises of AR Designs was swarming with celebrities, critics, investors, models, the media and spectators from all over the world.

Everyone was seated waiting for the most anticipated show of the year and from the beauty of the stage everyone knew it was going to be a hit.

A few seconds later the stage went dark and only the center stage light reflected on Aman and Preeto who were MCs of the show looking amazing in their outfits.

"Ladies and gentlemen...... I and my co host Miss Preeto Malhotra officially welcome you to AR and A&A fashion show........ We have had numerous collaborations but this one will definitely blow your mind as at the end of the show ASR and Mr Akash Singh Raizada has a special announcement to make...... Without further a do....... I give you our designs. " Aman said and help Preeto off stage.

The DJ started the music and in come the models of all sizes in the gorgeous outfits.

Everyone loved the designs especially the inclusion of plus models which has never been done by both sides on the runway before.

After the models were done Aman and Preeto got on the stage again.

"And we have two show stoppers for this show and the first is by none other than Mr and Mrs Akash Singh Raizada. " Preeto announced and Payal and Akash walked down the runway hand in hand looking absolutely gorgeous in their outfits.

𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓐𝓴𝓪𝓼𝓱 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓟𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼.

Everyone clapped as the walked down the runway and stopped by Preeto and Aman.

"And the last one by Mr and Mrs ASR. " Preeto announced shocking everyone as they never knew Arnav was married.

Khushi and Arnav then walked together to the stage looking elegant and stylish in their outfits.

𝓘𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓚𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓱𝓲 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓿 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼.

The media went gaga taking their pictures and those watching the show which was broadcasted live were either jealous or happy for them.

Aman then handed the mic to Arnav and immediately they all saw this all became quite.

"I know a lot of you are shocked with this announcement...... I am officially taken and by this lovely woman. " Arnav said looking at Khushi so lovingly and everyone was shocked, surprised and awwed by this. "She stole my heart over five years ago and today I can finally say she is all mine....... So ladies and gentlemen....... I will like to officially introduce you to my wife Mrs Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, the love of my life and owner of A&A Designs and also the mother of our son Aarav Singh Raizada. " Arnav said and Aarav walked onto the stage looking dashing in his suit.

He immediately run and jumped into Khushi's arms as they took picture of them.

Arnav smiled at his wife and son and the media who has never pictured him smile were shocked and knew he really loved his family.

Arnav then handed the mic to Akash and the media turned their attention onto him.

"For months now everyone has been eagerly waiting to get a glimpse of my son with my beautiful wife here...... So please welcome Khushav Singh Raizada. " Akash said as little Khushav waddled towards his parent with a huge smile on his face also looking dashingly cute in his suit.

Khushav clapped his hand giggling at how the media were pushing each other to get a shot of the whole family.

"We will like to thank everyone here from both designs companies especially Mr Aman Mathur, Miss Preeto, Mr Nandkishore Mehra and his wife Mrs Lavanya Mehra , the models from her agency and to everyone here and at home for making this show a record hit.... ... Good night everyone. " Arnav thanked them and the all walked off the stage to their cars as the media took countless pictures of them.

RM.

Immediately they got home Surbhi and the other welcomed them with joy.

"Am so proud of all of you and Akash, Payal, Arnav and Khushi looked so beautiful in their outfits. " Shashi said enthusiastically while side hugging his daughters who kissed his cheeks making him giggle.

"Hey...... What about I and Khushav? " Aarav asked with a pout jealous that only this parent, aunt and uncle were praised.

Everyone chuckled seeing his jealousy and Shashi moved away from his daughter to his grandson and lifted him up into his arms and kissed his cheek.

"You and Khushav looked more beautiful than all of them...... In fact you tow carried the show. " Shashi said and Aarav smiled widely hearing the praise.

"What the!?" Arnav exclaimed. "What of the models? "

Everyone shook their hand and some laughed at Arnav poor rate if understanding.

"Wha the! "

A tiny voice exclaimed and everyone gasped hearing it.

Khushav bounced in his father's arms seeing everyone's attention on him and thinking he said something amazing , he started clapping and chanting Arnav's famous "what the" continuously.

"He said his first word....... My boy said his first word. " Akash exclaimed with happiness and a dewy eyed Payal who was now closer to them nodded but frown after wards making everyone confuse.

Within a few seconds she started wailing and stopped as everyone looked at her confused.

After she stopped she turned and glared at Arnav who gulped seeing her murderous look.

"Mr Arnav Singh Raizada...... How dare you....... Because of you my son's first word was what the. " Payal said now wailing again.

Immediately little Khushav heard what the from his mother's mouth he started chanting what the again.

Shashi who knew his older daughter was about to go savage of Arnav whispered.

"Arnav my son...... If you want to live long then run. "

Immediately Shashi ended Payal sprint towards Arnav who run around the Hall with Payal chasing him.

"Khushi help!" Arnav called out dodging Payal at every turn but Khushi royally ignored him.

"Excuse me....... You are on your own...... How many times have I warned you to stop cussing around the kids...... Even Aarav's first word was what the and now same goes to Khushav....... Am sorry I can't help you and your deserve all the punishment jiji will give to you and don't bother asking for anyone's help her because you are not getting any. " Khushi said making Arnav halt in shock and that was when Payal got hold of him and grabbed him by the hair nearly yanking his hair off his head.

Akash gave Khushav who was clapping and giggling at the scene enjoying his mother bullying his uncle to Madhumati.

He then pulled his wife off Arnav whose hair was looking like a birds nest.

"Baby calm down. " Akash said using all his might not to laugh at Arnav and his wife.

Arnav sensing an opportunity run away to his room making everyone laugh at him.

"I think now Arnav will stop cussing in front of us. " Surbhi said giggling and the others nodded.

Everyone dispersed to their rooms tired from all of the activity.

The next day everyone got down for breakfast and Arnav who was there first gulped seeing the daggers being thrown by Payal at him.

Shashi cleared his throat gaining all of their attention.

They all turned to find him dressed up and Madhumati also dressed standing behind him.

"Today is the sentencing of Garima. " He revealed shocking everyone except the elders who knew.

"What!? " Khushi exclaimed. "But babuji why didn't you tell us? " Khushi asked disappointed and Shashi sighed.

"I didn't want it to affect your mood." Shashi replied and Khushi stood up and moved closer to him.

"Babuji...... Nothing about Garima affects me anymore. " Khushi exclaimed surprising everyone. "Ever since I forgave her....... The hate in my heart for her is gone......... I had to forgive her because hating people makes you weak and hurts you more than it hurts them....... Am over her and all I feel for her now is pity...... She could have had a different and happy life but she chose hatred and envy and it destroyed her and I don't want my hatred for her to hinder my new found happiness and you, jiji and buaji must also forgive her....... Not for her but for yourselves. " Khushi said and they all knew she was right.

These words also hit home for some of the family members in the hall.

They knew they also had to forgive some people in their lives in order for them to completely move on.

Shashi smiled at his daughter and hugged her.

They all the eat their breakfast and left to the court house to hear the final sentencing of Garima.

Three hours later, the sentencing was over as Garima was sentenced to life in prisonment with a possibility of parole.

As a cuffed Garima was being taken away, Payal called out to her.

She felt pity seeing her pathetic state and knew Khushi was right.

"I on behalf of my family what to tell you we forgive you, we forgive you for your deceit and for snatching the lives of your loved ones from us........ We hope the time you spend in jailed makes you realise what your stupid choice in life has caused........ " Payal said to a crying Garima and turned to the police women. "Please take her away. "

Garima was then dragged away from there as the family looked on in pity finally letting their hate go.

"I just hope Preeto and Lavanya also have the same closure as us....... And those two psycho better not think of hurting them. " Manoj said and they all nodded.

"Don't worry Manoj........ Aman and Nk are with them........ And they will surely rip them apart if they dare hurt their women. " Manohar said and Surbhi moved closer to him and held his hand.

"And what about Manu?....... Are you and Akash willing to forgive her." Surbhi said taking them by surprise and Manohar looked away. "I am not trying to defend my sister but I see the change in her even though it's too late and one more thing...... I overheard her saying she will soon be leaving you and Akash's life forever after giving you a divorce. "

This revelation shocked everyone especially father and son who can't deny they still love her.

"We know you still love Manorama even if you always make us believe you hate her........ And I know she loves you and Akash too but fame and obsession of fitting in made her loose her way...... Don't let a second chance to finally have the family your always dreamed of having with Manorama pass you both by. " Manoj said to Manohar whom together with Akash had tears in their eyes.

Manohar's phone rang and he took it out from his pocket and saw Hari Prakash's name on the display.

He received it and almost stumbled backwards hearing what he said.

To be continued.

Two more parts to end the story.

I will publish a new one soon so stay tuned.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐️⭐️⭐️ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 10.4K 22
Starting from the track when khushi brings arnav safe from the kidnappers... what happens when anjali accuses khushi ? what happens mami labels her a...
718K 31.3K 89
Arshi ff. Not show based one peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to med writer Arshiipkknd I am just proof reading. so the entire credit g...
297K 18.3K 36
He hated his past not knowing it will lead him to LOVE and his REAL IDENTITY AND TO HIS MOTHER AND RIGHTFUL PLACE. SHE wished she was dead after her...
346K 17K 52
#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come to the alter . Peep in to know more . 44...