A Bizarre Family

By Normal_weebstuff69

//THERE'S ALSO A SECOND BOOK, AFTER READING THIS READ THE OTHER ONE!!! ///After your father, dio, was killed... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Author's Note!!

Chapter 47

1K 39 34
By Normal_weebstuff69

The three of you got out of the room and walked to another room while talking.

"so I kind of noticed that your hands were sparkling was it your stand?" giorno asked and you shook your head as the three of you entered the room the others where in.

"it's called hamon, it's the power that dad used when he wanted to kill papa" you said.

"so how does it work?" he asked as he looked at you.

"it has to do with your breathing, whoever uses it they can fill their body with sunlight energy" you said.

"so when did you learn it?" he asked you.

"..... I think when I was five... Or maybe four?" you said.

"fair warning, when mista is around do not say the number four, he is afraid of it and he thinks that number is bad luck" he said.

"who's mista?" you asked.

"he's not here but he's the guy with the hat, I'll introduce everyone to the both of you" he said.

"this is Bruno, this is Abbacchio, this is Narancia, this is fugo and that's Trish, she's not in the gang but she lives here with us" he said as he pointed at the people.

"oh, ok" you said

"so can you do something with hamon?" he asked you and you nodded.

"I should totally do that one thing with the water" you said as you grabbed a nearby glass of water, you stuck your finger into the water and used hamon, you then took the glass off and it showed the water that looked like pudding.

"WOW!!!!" Narancia said as he looked at it.

"very impressive" Bruno said.

You put the water back in the glass and you set the glass on the table.

"that looked like some witch magic" Abbacchio said.

"Abbacchio! That wasn't nice!" Bruno said and Abbacchio 'tched'

"have you ever fought someone with that power?" fugo asked.

"it was two years ago, I famous mangaka in Japan used his stand against me and my friends, so I had to make him a little exhausted before another family member fought him with his stand, I hit him with a little bit of hamon and that knocked his breath away for 5 seconds, if I used more then it would either knock his breath away for more seconds or it would kill him " you said.

"so you went up against a stand user?" mista asked as he stood at the doorway.

"yep, at least three of them, the last one was the serial killer of the town, but I didn't defeat him alone, I just helped with defeating him, most of the job was done by Jotaro and josuke" you said.

"who's josuke?" giorno asked, you looked at Jotaro and you saw him glaring at you.

"he's jotaro's favorite uncle, and he's only two years older than us" you told him.

"that was it" Jotaro said as he got up, Polnareff was laughing.

You got chased by Jotaro until you decided to use your stand, your stand touched him and made him float.

"put me down!" Jotaro said.

"only if you promise to not attack me" you said.

"I won't promise shit" he said.

"then have fun up there" you said, you then got slapped at the back of your head lightly.

"hey!!" you said as you looked at Jonathan.

"put him down" he said.

"if I do it then he'll hit me" you told him

"I won't let him do it" he said

"you know that he can use his stand to do it right?" you told him but he still started at you, you sighed and your stand gently placed Jotaro down.

"I want to float too!!!" Narancia said.

"is you stomach strong?" you asked him and he nodded.

"ok, but if you puke it won't be my fault" you said as your stand made him float.

"me too please!!!" mista said and then he started floating as well.

"and here I thought people in the mafia would be scary as hell" you said.

"your stand is pretty weak" Abbacchio said.

"now you're going to reach for your glass of wine" you said and he did that.

"woah!!! You predicted the future!!" Narancia said.

"your stand can do... Many stuff I see" Bruno said.

"her stand is the strongest one as far as we know" polnareff said.

"it's true, if someone else had this kind of stand it would be really dangerous or if she turned out to be evil then it would be also really dangerous" Jotaro said

"but I'm not evil and everything is good" you said as you looked at him.

"can you put me down? I need to pee" Narancia said and your stand gently put him down.

"you want to get down as well?" you asked mista as he tried to keep his bullets in his hat.

"yes please!" he said and you put him down.

"it felt like I was in space! It was cool and scary!" he said as he wobbled towards the couch.

"so why don't you tell us about yourselves? Just to know what kind of family giorno has" Bruno said.

"ahh, I get it, he's the mom of the group" you mumbled to yourself.

"from personal experience, they are the best and most caring family" polnareff said.

"so you know my case, I'm actually dead... But I'm here, that happened because you can say that I'm (y/n's) guardian angel, originally only she and my descendants can see me but with her stand she made this ring and now I can be seen by everyone" he said.

"so how old are you?" fugo asked.

"uhm... Over 100 years old, I still have this appearance because I died when I was 21 years old" he said.

"is it natural in your family to be tall and buff?" Narancia asked and he got his head hit by fugo.

"well, you can say it like that, but I noticed that over the years everyone in the bloodline is getting smaller" he said as he lightly chuckled.

"I'm probably the tallest woman in this bloodline, I'm only 15 and I almost reached 1.80 centimeters, and I still have lots of time to grow" you said in a grumpy tone.

"I think this is karma's work, after all you always called Jotaro a giraffe" polnareff said

"and it might be the fact that you play lots of volleyball" Jonathan said.

"still I don't like it" you said.

"so you're taller than giorno?" Trish asked and you nodded.

You spent almost two months in Italy, when it was time to go everyone was there to say goodbye.

You looked to your left and saw Jonathan hugging giorno tightly, giorno looked at you and he reached for you.

"h-help" he said and you laughed.

"so you're going to stay here?" Jotaro asked Polnareff.

"someone has to keep an eye on these kids, even though they are capable of protecting themselves I still have the feeling of protecting them" polnareff said.

"fatherly instincts!" you said and he looked at you.

"oh shut up!" polnareff said.

"she's not wrong, you're acting like their father" Jotaro said.

"hey, Polnareff, you have to come over and visit us sometime, kakyoin misses you as well, let's not talk about the old fart iggy, I'm surprised he's still alive, you should see him" you said.

"I'll try to convince them so we can visit you guys" he said.

"maybe we can all meet in America, since Joseph and Jotaro live there" you said.

"okay, I'll talk to them, maybe we can visit for Christmas" he said and you nodded.

After a while you looked at Jonathan and he was still hugging giorno, but giorno didn't look ok.

"dad, I think you should put giorno down or he'll die" you said, Jonathan immediately placed giorno down and he gasped for deep breaths.

"sorry about that" Jonathan said as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"I-it's ok, I won't lie but it felt nice getting hugged by someone... It's not like it happens everyday" he said as he looked down.

You looked at Jonathan and he looked back at you, you gave him a nod and the both of you hugged giorno.

The gang looked from afar, some people were jealous, some were disgusted......., some were proud.

"he has the family that he deserves to have" Bruno said.

After you guys let him go you said goodbye to the others and left to go back to Japan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 702 83
Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOHrAeSrKSbrDOs8oY3A Mostly JJBA x Reader...
46.9K 692 18
Here's a collection of Jojo'sBizarreAdventure[Part3-4] characters X Readers, be dazzled by our most 'Bizarre' men!
6.7K 178 6
A collection of jealous yandere scenarios that I posted on Tumblr. Decided to share them here as well. Reader insert. Beware of gruesome imagery, can...