A Yorkshire Rose (The Dumping...

By YorkshireLass96

After an unfortunate accident for Hannah, resulting in her parents being in hospital, she's moved to a nearby... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Prologue

1.4K 21 1
By YorkshireLass96

            It was cold in the hospital waiting room, I was bruised and cut, with a big head injury, this has ruined my life, my mum and dad are in intensive care, and I have to go into a care home, this is tragic. I was waiting for someone to collect me, apparently they’d put me in a place called Elm Tree House, they said it was a very nice place.

            “Hannah, Mr Milligan has come to collect you.” Said the receptionist.

            I didn’t say anything, I just stood up and walked away, by the reception was a slightly middle aged man waiting for me.

            “You must be Hannah.” He said.

            “Yeah.”

            “I’m Mike. I’m sorry what’s happened to you.”

            “It’s okay, I’m sure this happens to people all the time.”

            “Well, some people have been round to yours and have taken your things to Elm Tree House, it’s all waiting for you there.”

            “Okay.”

            A tear rolled down my cheek as Mike put his hand on my shoulder and led me out of the hospital, there was a black car parked outside the doors, I got into the passenger seat as Mike drove us to the care home. What was it going to be like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 579 50
After a fight with her foster mum, she is being forced to move to another care home... Elms Tree. I am using old characters so there won't be Rick or...
5.9K 49 24
Jyler from the Dumping ground fanfiction. This is set after episode No escape in Series 6 if they had decided to hide their relationship. Heads up it...
48.7K 902 17
When Jackson's mom needs help around the house and with the boys Kimmy Gibbler, her childhood best friend, comes to help. Kimmy and her daughter Ram...
3.7K 72 16
This is The Dumping Ground after the last episode in the series. There are love and romance with Jyler and some interesting stories. Updates come oft...