The Green Tea Female Partner...

MTL_Tiasa tarafından

Not Mine MTL/Google Web Translation!! The novel written by: Author: 糖果粉粉 (Tángguo Fěnfěn) Link: https://m.sh... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-82 (End)

43

3.7K 83 7
MTL_Tiasa tarafından

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 43

    Ruan Chacha was holding the car key and wanted to insert it into the car keyhole, but her hand was shaking constantly, she was really scared and panicked.

    Thinking of the last notification on the system, her heart kept falling and her limbs got cold.

    "Huh!" Ruan Chacha took a deep breath. If she wants to be steady, she must be steady, first to the destination given by the system.

    At first, she drove very slowly. She couldn't drive too fast. Mainly, she only drove when she was learning to drive, and she never bought a car afterwards. In the previous world, she wanted to learn to drive part-time as a driver.

    But as soon as I got the driver's license, I took my dog, and tried my best not to think about it so much, and followed the route given by the system.

    Dugu Mohan is taking the elevator down into the garage. He is going to the cake shop to let the driver get off work first.

    Ruan Chacha likes to eat cakes. Another old-fashioned cake tastes very good. I bought it and gave her a taste. Dugu Mo Hanshun wanted to buy some other snacks for her.

    Before opening the car door, Dugu Mohan was stopped, her eyes condensed, "Something?"

    Bai Xin sat upstairs and waited for him for a long time, but did not see him, and immediately went down to the garage to wait for him.

    "It's really hard to see you, why don't you let me go up?" With a

    cold and cold expression, Dugu ignored her and opened the car door before going in.

    He was pulled by Bai Xin, "I can't tell if I want to talk to you now? Dugu Mohan, don't be too arrogant."

    Dugu Mohan glanced at his watch, "What's the matter? Say it."

    Bai Xin seemed to see him. Something really happened, "Nothing, just want to see you, didn't Chacha come to the company with you?"

    When Dugu Mohan heard the name of Chacha, he subconsciously looked at the watch in his hand, "No, call

    me if something happened ." Bai Xin just refused to let him in, "I have something to tell you when I come over. You have to be careful that summer. Lin Moyu next to her seems to have been suppressed by

    someone recently , and I think she is holding grudges." "Maybe I will attack you." Although it is not easy to attack them, but people are in a hurry, they can do anything and everything. Still have to be careful.

    Seeing that she was here for this matter, Dugu Mohan glanced at her unexpectedly, "I know about this." Then he got into the car door.

    Before Bai Xin finished speaking, Dugu Mohan drove past her.

    "Hey! I haven't finished yet!" Bai Xin was so angry that he stomped his feet on the spot, and finally got into his car, planning to go home, and found that Dugu Mohan, who was supposed to take another road, was in front of her.

    Bai Xin felt strange. His villa shouldn't take this road. Just now he was watching the time. What is he trying to do?

    Under the messenger, Bai Xin followed, curious what he was going to do.

    Dugu Mohan's cell phone has been shut down, Ruan Chacha is almost crazy when he calls him, and it is still showing the shutdown state!

    Called to the company, the company said he was no longer in the company, and called the driver. The driver said that Dugu Mohan asked him to leave work first, and Dugu Mohan went home alone.

    How unlucky is he? She can't stop it if she wants to stop it, there is no paragraph in the plot at all, the male protagonist can be life-threatening, I go to your plot! What the hell!

    Ruan Chacha dialed Dugu Mohan's cell phone while driving, "Take it! Take it!" Ruan Chacha was angry and anxious.

    After taking a look at the map, Ruan Chacha could not reach the location of the incident in half of the driving distance.

    Finally, there is still a half distance left, and there is a traffic jam! Ruan Chacha almost breathed out fragrance, what the hell is this! What's the difference between a traffic jam at this time and killing her?

    With Ruan Chacha’s constant prayers, the traffic jam was unblocked before long. The cold sweat on Ruan Chacha’s forehead kept permeating, and he could not care about wiping, staring at the route and road conditions and did not dare to relax.

    Ruan Chacha didn't notice someone calling her when the traffic jam was just now.

    Qiu Mo was stuck next to Ruan Chacha. When he saw Ruan Chacha, his eyes flashed with surprise and shouted Ruan Chacha, but Ruan Chacha did not hear him, let alone notice Qiu Mo in the car next to him.

    Ruan Chacha's face was panicked at the time, and she wanted to force herself to be calm. Qiu Mo called her a few times and then silently followed her. Something must have happened to her.

    With a calm face, Qiu Mo dialed Dugu Mohan's phone, but the other party's phone was turned off. A hint of doubt flashed in Qiu Mo's eyes. After making a few calls, it was still turned off, and he had to follow Ruan Chacha.

    Ruan Chacha didn't notice Qiu Mo following him at all. She was so frightened that she was about to cry, there was still a short distance away, and she was about to reach the sudden place soon.

    On the other side

    Dugu Mohan drove the car, and Bai Xin followed behind. Bai Xin was afraid that Dugu Mohan would find him, but there was still some distance from his car. There was a car in front of Bai Xin.

    Bai Xin wanted to overtake the car in front, but the old silver car in front of her refused to let Bai Xin pass. There was no way, she could only follow.

    When Dugu Mohan found out, he had bought cakes and some snacks. When he was about to drive back to the villa, he saw the silver car following him all the time.

    His expression condensed, he turned one direction, and drove in the other direction of the villa. The car speeded up, trying to throw away the silver car behind.

    Bai Xin also felt something was wrong. The silver car in front of her, Dugu Mohan, stopped to go to the cake shop to buy cakes and snacks around. The car also stopped, and it was still very close to Dugu Mohan's car.

    Bai Xin picked up the phone and called Dugu Mohan, but it turned off. She didn't dare to shout or honk because they were already on the road very close to a lake.

    The silver car was very close to Dugu Mohan. Bai Xin saw Dugu Mohan speeding up obviously, and he had obviously spotted the silver car following him.

    Before he could breathe a sigh of relief, on the last section of the road near the lake, the silver car rushed towards Dugu Mohan's car at the fastest speed. Bai Xin had no time to scream, and watched Dugu Mohan's car crash into the lake.

    She accidentally stepped on the accelerator pedal, and the car rushed straight to the tree. She knocked her head in the middle of the steering wheel and was dizzy. She didn't care about this, unfastened her seat belt, and got out of the car.

    Dugu Mohan's car was hit, but the silver car stopped on the side of the road in time and did not rush into the lake.

    Zhang Youliang laughed madly, "I want you to be buried with me! I beg you! You don't agree! You forced me! You forced me!"

    Ruan Chacha just got stuck at this point, watching Dugu Mohan's car was hit into the lake, "X!"

    She couldn't help cursing, water? Dugu Mohan is not watery! There is also hydrophobia, which was written in the original text, which happened to be remembered by her.

    [The male protagonist Dugu Mohan has fallen into the water, and his health: 80%. ]

    Nguyen Chacha eyes constantly emerge red warning caption, she vomit fragrance, it has opened the door, quickly rushed to the lake.

    He took off his coat while rushing, kicked off his shoes halfway, and plunged into the lake without stopping at all.

    With stars shining in front of Bai Xin, she watched Ruan Chacha rushing past her eyes, and then entered the lake, crying immediately.

    "Ruan Chacha! Ruan Chacha!!! Come on! Ruan Chacha!!! You are crazy!!!" The car is no longer in sight. If this goes on, let alone whether Dugu Mohan can be rescued, even Ruan Chacha is possible. Can't get on the shore.

    "Ruan Chacha! Ruan Chacha! Come up!!!" Bai Xin kept crying from the shore, crying for her to come up!

    After Qiu Mo, Ruan Chacha took a step and saw that Dugu Mohan's car was hit by the lake. What he didn't expect was that Ruan Chacha jumped into the lake without hesitation.

    Bai Xin was so dizzy that he was half sitting on the shore, unable to stand up straight. He heard a noise on the side and thought it was the person in the silver car.

    "Qiu Mo? What are you doing, Qiu Mo? Don't go down! You can't go down! Don't go down Qiu Mo! Don't go down! You can't change anything if you go down!" They will die, they will all drown!

    Qiu Mo had already taken off his shoes and was hugged by Bai Xin's legs. Bai Xin was so tight that he didn't let Qiu Mo break free.

    "I can't just watch you go and die one or two!" Bai Xin clasped his leg tightly.

    Ruan Chacha plunged into the lake. She could see the lights from the cars in the lake and swam quickly toward the lights.

    The car is still sinking. It can be seen the depth of the lake. Ruan Chacha's water quality can be said to be very good. She loves swimming very much. When she was a child, she was swimming in the small streams and rivers in the countryside.

    The moment Dugu Mohan entered the water, the whole person could not move. The cold hit his limbs. He was seriously afraid of water and could not move. He never thought that he would die in this way.

    Hardly turned his head and looked in the direction of the cakes and snacks, but unfortunately didn't let her taste it, she...will like it very much.

    The car continued to sink, Dugu Mohan's entire respiratory tract was very painful, and water was constantly replacing oxygen, attacking Dugu Mohan.

    Occasionally opening his eyes, he saw Ruan Chacha swimming outside the car window in a daze, Dugu Mohan smiled bitterly, and the water choked him extremely painful.

    Opened his eyes again, Ruan Chacha was patted outside his car window, patted? Dugu Mohan's eyes widened in disbelief, "Um..."

    Ruan Chacha convinced him, and now she found her. When she saw him, Dugu Mohan was sitting in the driver's seat, not struggling at all. It's not that the system shows that his health is still 48%, she will think that he has a dog.

    This cargo was too scary to say anything. He pulled the car door hard, but the car door was locked. With the buoyancy of the water, it was impossible to open the door.

    Ruan Chacha quickly motioned to Dugu Mohan inside to open the door. Seeing that Ruan Chacha was not an illusion, Dugu Mohan waved her up.

    Ruan Chacha was so angry that he patted the car door vigorously, motioning him to open it! It's so wordy, with this skill, the door opened early.

    Seeing Ruan Chacha's anger, Dugu Mohan stiffened his hand to open the car door. This action alone was already at his limit, and his fear of water was worse than he thought.

    As soon as the door opened, Ruan Chacha was overjoyed, and hurriedly swam into the car, unfastened his seat belt, and pulled Dugu Mohan out.

    Successfully rescued Dugu Mohan, but at this time Dugu Mohan's HP was only 18% left, and the car was about to reach the bottom of the lake.

    It takes 20% of the health to swim up. This lake is mainly too deep, and she also has a lonely lonely coldness, so she will swim up more slowly.

    Ruan Chacha had no choice but to use the first aid method, holding Dugu Mohan, the hand that originally held his face, turned into his hands supporting his face, closed his eyes, and kissed Dugu Mohan. Tight thin lips.

    Dugu Mohan, who was about to faint, instantly widened his eyes, his body became even more stiff, and he let Ruan Chacha hold him up without moving.

    What's terrible is that this guy's mouth is tightly closed, how can she get out of her breath? It's really completely speechless.

    Ruan Chacha squeezed Dugu Mohan's chin vigorously, "Mmm..." Isn't it time to open her mouth? wanna die!

    Dugu Mohan understood what Ruan Chacha meant, and immediately opened, Ruan Chacha kissed again.

    The two of them moved upstream at a speed that was not fast or slow, and a little blood was flowing on Bai Xin's forehead on the shore, still holding Qiu Mo and not letting go.

    "Let go! A little later, neither of them will survive!" Qiu Mo didn't dare to break free from her too hard, Bai Xin was already injured.

    Bai Xin refused, "If you go down, I will also jump down." There was a calm on the lake. After so long, it must have been...

    Bai Xin couldn't help crying sadly, Qiu Mo was entangled by her. Way to get out.

    Suddenly she stopped crying, and let go of her hand, "There are blisters! There are blisters! Qiu Mo! Look! There are blisters coming out!!"

    The author has something to say: The

    male protagonist has a serious hydrophobia. As soon as he enters the water, he cannot move, and has extremely serious psychological barriers.

    Note: All operations in the water are for plot needs and are purely fictional.

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-10-12 17:55:49~2020-10-12 21:32:34~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 9 bottles of Floating Fatigue;

    Thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

90.1K 1.4K 164
Once transmigrated she entered a fire pit. Yue You Jin as the eldest daughter of the second branch was adorned with a bunch of younger sisters. Her s...
703K 72.9K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
262K 7.1K 102
Offline Reading In a melodramatic[1] novel, there is always that type of rich and beautiful female supporting character with a hot body. However, he...
9.9K 189 63
------ After Y/N finally brings down the Ghost Gang, she finally gets to spend time with their loved ones. But everything isn't always going to be pe...