The Dark King

By AkanshaSingh066

Dark was his Soul, more darker than the night sky. His eyes terrorised the darkness. His sheer cruel laughter... More

The Castle Beast......
Curse is broken....
The beast is free....
A Stranger.....
The Castle King....
Beast in love.....
Obsessed Monster.....
Beast's obsession.....
Monster....
A Crazy Beast.....
Beast's fury.....
King of darkness.....
The Dark Lord......
King's Possession.....
Bride of the beast......
Belonging to the beast.....
Beast's mad love......
Beast's desperation....
Beast's unrequited love.....
King's love.......
Beast's desirous love......
Beast's passionate love.....
Beast's steamy love.....
King's desire......
King's bride......
Beast's passion....
King's adorable obsession....
A possessive beast.....
The overgrown puppy.....
The Wolfie's outburst.....
The lovesick beast.....
The outing.....
The Saviour......
Beast and his beauty.....
The sealed bond.....
The sneaky love.....
A day with the in-laws....
The chamber......
A day with the beast.....
A night with the beast....
Big Bad Wolf.....
Wolfie's mischief.....
A man from the past.....
The passion
The siblings.....
Obsession I
Obsession ll
The Past I
The Past II
The Proposal....
The wedding.....
Epilogue

A day out with the Wolfie....

7.3K 545 71
By AkanshaSingh066

AUTHOR'S FACT :-
Author loves mountains. What do you love more, Mountains or sea!!!
_______________________________________
NARRATOR'S P.O.V

A new morning in the valley. The day seemed to be peaceful with the Sun dazzling in the blue sky and the mountains in their breathtaking glory. The natives though howbeit were in a state of agitation with the tiny mob of the folks gathering outside Mr Chawla's Residence. Mr Chawla was the owner of quite a few resorts in the Himachal Pradesh and Uttrakhand, hubristic and impudent to be noted. So Mr and Mrs Chawla blow the trumpets of their wealth and splendour all across the town and it was vivid why nobody in the town liked them. Nevertheless if the natives were currently outside his habitation than there ought to be a solid reason behind that. The reason was howbeit a bit mortifying for the Chawlas, and that being his daughter. Well to be very bold, his daughter had eloped with a mechanic and the chaos was all about this. Although at the first glance the folks appeared to be holding commiseration for the couple yet inside they were all guffawing at the boastful couple. They actually deserved that after they harshly tried to defame the King's name by accusing him of molesting his own daughter. Although everybody was aware of the King's obsession and loyalty to his wife and the scuttlebutt didn't even reached the ears of the Dark King yet the natives felt that defaming his name was certainly not a good thing for the Chawlas. Besides the whole valley knew that his daughter was of questionable character not the King.

Inside the castle as usual was a different scenario compared to the outside valley. The queen was inside the royal chamber, sitting by the huge dressing mirror. The wolf didn't left yet, neither sharanya asked him to. Therefore, currently he sat beside her staring at her in admiration. She brushed her long silky hairs and in the process she glanced at her side to find the big beast gazing at her with endearment. She chuckled as she poked him snout and he woofed in joy.
"Wolfie I am going to market. You be a good boy and stay here!!! " she said brushing his thick fur. Now he was shocked when he heard her. She was going to market and that too alone. Firstly he didn't appreciate her resolution of going outside his castle for he feared anybody would see her beauty and secondly if she'll go alone than how would he protect her from the outside world. In both the cases he was expected to be angry and a bit scared. Besides he can't bear her separation even for a second, how can he stay without her for an hour. Therefore the big furry beast knew that he needed to go with his beautiful mate. He woofed loudly to catch her attention, she turned back to look at him standing on his full 6ft height. She stared at him perplexed.
"What happened!!! " she asked softly. He slowly moved his paws towards her and very gently tugged on the fabric of her dress. She was still pretty confused as to why or what he was trying to say. Howbeit she had this inborn ability to understand his sign language at least for her it's a sign language. She narrowed her lids at him.
"You want to go along with me.!!!" she asked folding her arms. He woofed happily, nodding his furry head. She sighed.
"No Wolfie you cannot come along!!" she told him. He whined lowly. She looked at him helplessly and cupped his big head.
"Wolfie I am so sorry but I can't take you with me!!! Besides what will you do there, you'll get bored. You wait here I'll be back soon and then I'll prepare chicken for you, OK!!! " she said softly. He whined as he shook his head denying the proposal placed in front of him. She rolled her eyes as she felt that he will get alright after some time besides she didn't wanted to coddle him more than she'd done already. She believed that saying no to him for certain things would make him less stubborn. Hence she turned her heels to whisk out of the room, expectedly it was seen by the wolf and the big beast had to do something before her beauty leaves him. Therefore he growled savagely and hared off to the bed. Sharanya heard the sound of his paws and turned back only to find a very shocking scenario. She gasped as she found the wolf ripping off the duvets with his sharp canines, shredding the poor fabric into pieces. She balled her fists at that.
"Wolfie you better stop that!!! " she yelled at him but King's don't listen to no one. Not even their queen. He continued showing his outburst on the duvet and pillows while she continued to ask him to stop already.
"Wolfie please stop it!!!" she was requesting by now, but he only howled and continued assaulting the poor mattresses. At last she huffed in defeat as she knew there was no other way but to tag along this big beast with him to the shopping.
"Ok Fine, you can come along!!! " she said folding her arms and he at once stopped and woofed. He climbed off the bed and ran towards her, rubbing his furry head against hers.
"You are impossible!!! " she muttered vexed as she turned her heels to whisk out with him following her as usual like a lost puppy.

Now the royal couple, well a bit of an odd couple at least for the natives were currently outside the huge mall. The town's biggest mall if to be precise. The natives were beyond shocked as it's not always they get to see the queen in the out, besides the King rarely or probably ne'er allows her out. Her daily necessities are carried to the castle itself by the King or David but ne'er she came to the mall by herself, at least not alone. Howbeit the natives were a tad bit of perplexed with the humongous wolf. Was he the new guard of the castle??? Poor natives had no knowledge of the Dark King's third form i.e. the wolf form, hence they didn't had the slightest bit of an idea of the wolf being the King himself. So, sharanya entered the mall with the overexcited wolf, who woofed like a puppy all through the journey inside the mall. Sharanya chuckled at her adorable beast, he looked like a little pup who has seen this huge building for the first time. She abruptly glanced around to find people staring at her in perplexity while the girls going fangirl over the cute cuddly beast of hers. She looked at her side to find the Wolfie's eyes only on hers and she couldn't help but admire that honesty and loyalty. She chuckled as she turned to her front and continued walking ahead. Howbeit she had to stop when a group of females literally charged at them. For a moment she flinched back and so did the furry beast.
"Oh my god!!!!! He's so cute!!! Where did you get this doggo from, queen??? " the question was put up by one girl whom she knew vaguely not vividly. She laughed nervously as firstly he wasn't a dog but a wolf, apologies werewolf, and secondly she didn't get him from anyone instead he was the one captured her in his mighty arms, ne'er to let her go. Howbeit the question was to be answerd, hence she cleared her throat.
"Um I apologise but he isn't a dog but a wolf and I........I......!!! Um my husband brought him home so yeah!!! " she laughed nervously while the girls just admired the big furry beast. The wolf on the other hand didn't appreciate the females attention, besides the cheap perfume of theirs was getting on his nerve. And them tagging him as a dog was infuriating for him, as wolfs can bear anything but not the label of a dog. After all dogs are ne'er loyal to their partners but they are.
"Awww he's so adorable!!! Queen can you give him to us !!!! Please!!! " they pleaded with a voice not far from crying. She looked at them awkwardly as they were literally so weird and crazy. But she knew who can handle them.
"Um go ahead!!! " she said as she stepped back while the wolf looked at her shocked. The females ran to the wolf to pat him but 'Their doggo' growled savagely and before any of them could touch him, he gave a loud howl enough to scare the girls. The females shouted and everybody inside the mall looked at them in curiosity. They ran away yelping while sharanya laughed. Later when they were out of the sight, she walked towards the wolf who looked at her with questioning eyes.
"What!!!! You knew I couldn't handle them alone!!! I needed your help 'doggo'!!!" she teased him and he growled, not angrily but lustfully. That teasing was increasing the levels of libido in him and if she continued to do that than his wolf would come out and ravish her, here itself. She giggled as she turned her heels to walk ahead and he followed her.

After a bit of pillow case shopping, sharanya and wolf were once again wandering inside the mall. The big beast was really bored, he really felt that his lovely wife was right that he would get bored here. But he just couldn't leave her alone for even a moment than how could he have left her in this big mall alone and that too when guys are around. Besides he had caught a few man staring at his prized possession, that's another thing that the lads are severely injured right now. Thanks to the wolf!!! They were walking around when his eyes landed on a huge playroom. His eyes twinkled as he loved playing chiefly in his wolf form. Besides they'd tennis balls and he loved to roll them all around. He tugged on her skirt catching her attention. She turned back to find him staring at her with his puppy dog eyes. She sighed as she knew he once again wanted something which she would obviously decline.
"Yes!! " she asked folding her arms. He softly raised his paw towards the playroom, requesting her to let him go inside. She huffed.
"No Wolfie, you can't go in there!!! We're getting late already!!! " she told him. He whined shaking his head, obdurate on going inside.
"No you're not going, and that's final!!! Ok!!! " she said a bit seriously. He whined as he stepped began and began howling more like crying. He fell on the ground like a baby, crying for his favourite toy. Sharanya gaped at him in shock, at his tantrums obviously.
"Wolfie get up!!!! You better start behaving ok!!! " she warned him but he continued howling catching the attention of all the shoppers inside the mall. They looked at the crying wolf in commiseration and at sharanya with anger. Sharanya could see that and perhaps for that she was agitated with his tantrums.
"See how stone hearted she is!!! She is actually making that poor wolf cry!!! Aww I pity that adorable creature!! " the whispers began and sharanya was on the edge now.
"The King fell for her beauty not heart!!! Huh!!! How can someone make this adorable dog cry?? " came another and now it was it for sharanya. She stamped her foot on the ground.
"Ok fine, you can go!!! " she said frustrated and he at once got up and woofed happily. His tears disappeared sooner than the UFOs in the sky and she knew he'd done everything on purpose which he surely had. He ran towards her, licking her face in affection before haring off towards the playroom to play with the tennis balls. She sighed as she saw him playing joyfully like a kid inside the playroom. She smiled at that.
"I think I should get something for him!!! He must be hungry!!! " she whispered and turned back to get something to eat for the wolf.

Few minutes later she was back with a box of smokey chicken wings, his favourite, howbeit she was taken aback by the scene in front of her. In front of her was the big wolf surrounded by toddlers. The toddlers giggled as they moved their tiny hands on his fur while he woofed. He licked their faces as the toddlers hugged him affectionately like a big furry friend. Sharanya could only admire the adorable scene with tears lurking in the corner of her eyes. She felt she had not done anything wrong while accepting him.
"I think I am in love!!! " she whispered as she watched the big beast playing with the toddlers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 149K 62
⚠️ Kidnapped Romance: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb0EOwy75EU8UQVbvkI-H8A Running through the woods, she suddenly fell to the ground, because of...
42.4K 788 23
Lora is the kind of girl to stay inside and read. She doesn't like the idea of going out and socializing with people. She would rather stay inside an...
32.5K 727 23
↬∙∙ in which Akaashi Keiji finds himself intrigued with the girl who thinks she needs to be perfect and he's eager to show her that she doesn't.
642K 12.9K 47
"Leave me. I want to go home" said Madhu with lot of fear in her eyes while watching a man coming near her. "I said you can't go anywhere.You are min...