fuck you | t. kuroo

By KYOJUROSWIFE

childish, clumsy love is too innocent and too painful to lose. warning! explicit language More

𝒐𝒍𝒅 π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’π’“π’Šπ’†π’”
𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒅𝒆
π’…π’†π’•π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’π’
π’Šπ’ˆπ’π’π’“π’†π’… π’Žπ’†π’”π’”π’‚π’ˆπ’†π’”
π’π’–π’”π’Šπ’‚π’π’„π’†
π’‰π’π’Žπ’Šπ’„π’Šπ’…π’†
π’“π’†π’–π’π’Šπ’π’
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 π’•π’“π’Šπ’
π’”π’‰π’Šπ’‡π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’ƒπ’π’‚π’Žπ’†
π’‰π’π’Žπ’†π’„π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ
𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 π’“π’†π’‡π’π’†π’„π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ
𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅
π’π’—π’†π’“π’„π’π’Žπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅
π’…π’Šπ’”π’π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’•π’†π’… π’Žπ’†π’Žπ’π’“π’Šπ’†π’”
π’‡π’π’Šπ’‘π’‘π’‚π’π’• π’“π’†π’Žπ’‚π’“π’Œπ’”
π’‚π’π’•π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’‘π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’

π’‘π’‚π’Šπ’π’•π’†π’… π’”π’Œπ’Šπ’†π’”

2.4K 123 212
By KYOJUROSWIFE

"𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 :)"

_______________________________

You had no clue where Kimiko was leading You and Kuroo. For all you knew she could be planning a double homicide. Kuroo and Kimiko chattered in front of you, drowning out your thoughts as you trailed slightly behind them. The sidewalk was only wide enough to fit two people.

"Why did we ever stop talking I missed this!" Kimiko exclaimed with a radiant smile, her gaze glued to Kuroo, it was almost like you weren't there. A secondary character in your own major picture.

"Well...F/n moved and volleyball sorta occupied my time." Kuroo awkwardly shifted away from Kimiko.

"Right! How's been having F/n-chan as your manager going?" Your head popped up at the mentions of your name, heat prickling the skin on your cheeks.

"It's been..." Kuroo paused and looked back at you, "Well, F/n how have you liked being our manager?"

     Both pairs of eyes looked back to you, halting their steps. This was not the attention you had longed for.

     "It- it's been great!" You laughed slightly, feeling the presence of Kuroo's smirk grow the more awkward you became.

"Been getting real close with Yaku haven't you?" Kuroo teased lighting, making you furrow your eyebrows in annoyance.

"For the last time, it's not like that!" You protested, rolling your eyes and gaining an offended look from Kimiko.

"Oh F/n-chan, no need to raise your voice," Kimiko warned, causing you both to go quiet, "No boys like an outspoken girl!"

"Now is Yaku that small guy who bought you a drink?" She questioned, pointing to the small tea in your hands. Kuroo seemed to believe this was hilarious, trying hard to keep in a laugh that stifled in his nose.

"Yep, we are in the same class at school." You responded, the disinterest in the subject shown in your voice.

"Tetsu! Aren't you also in that college prep class? You guys are so smart I could never do that!" Kimiko squealed in her usual high pitch voice. The more she spoke the more dissatisfaction was shown on your face.

_______________________________

     The horrid conversations continued until Kimiko halted at a hill, ending at a small river that sat in front of the three of you.

     "We're here!" She plopped herself onto the grass, her blonde hair spreading out in front of you.

     "F/n don't you remember?" Kimiko gleamed up at you, "We used to come here all the time after school!"

     Now that you took in the scenery it did seem familiar, but no memories were connected to it so you took Kimiko's word for it.

     "Ah, it's been so long since i've been here with people, this spot is a lot nicer with you two here."

     You never knew if Kimiko was being genuine in usual circumstances but the peacefulness of Kimiko's silence was more genuine than anything she had ever said to you. Her expression was different from usual, softer and less forced as the orange sky painted her face.

She looked beautiful and you could tell Kuroo saw it too, staring at her with the same gawking eyes as you.

The silence was disturbed as her eyes opened slightly, "Well what are you guys waiting for? Come lay down next to me and just relax." Closing her eyes again she pat the soft grass next to her.

You laid sandwiched between Kuroo and Kimiko with your eyes closed. The warmth of the sun felt comforting on you face and the tension you felt beforehand seemed to drift away along with your consciousness.

Warmth enveloped your body before you fell completely asleep.

_______________________________

     "F/n wake up! The sun is fucking setting we have to go." Kuroo harshly shook you awake. You emitted a groan as your eyes squinted above you to see Kuroo's face blocking the colorful sky. Pushing him out of the way, the violet clouds illuminated your eyesight, the world around you looked as if it was captured in a painting.

"Come on it's almost 7, isn't that still your curfew?" Kuroo reminded you again, snapping you out of your trance.

"Why are you waiting for me just go if you're so concerned." You rolled your eyes fishing for the phone in your pocket. Pressing the home button to see several missed calls from Bokuto and two messages left from Kimiko, who you now realized was not sat next to you.

"She already left." Kuroo interrupted your thoughts, looking down at his own phone as well.

"I said you could go you asshole." You huffed, looking up at him with annoyed eyes.

     The boy didn't move an inch, ignoring you as he swiped through his phone. It looked like he had just woken up too, his usual bed head more tangled than usual. You analyzed further, finding a speck of grass in the mist of his black hair. You emitted a small laugh causing Kuroo to look down at you with an entitled glare.

     "What's so funny?"

     "You sleep good?" You stifled a laugh, air coming from your nostrils.

      Kuroo's face contorted into a smile and moved closer to you. Your heart began to speed up. His eyes were perfectly lit up from the sun into a warm honey color. His hand made its way through your hair as he pulled out what you assumed to be another piece of grass.

     "I guess you did too." He smirked, flicking the grass away. Your face turned pink in embarrassment, patting your own hair down.

     "Now let's get going, I don't want you to walk alone in the dark." Kuroo spoke quietly, turning and hiding his face as he began to walk away. You chased after him as he slowed his pace for you to walk next to him on the sidewalk.

     You hadn't even bothered to check what Kimiko's messages had read.

_______________________________

The walk was drowned in silence, Kuroo was just staring ahead while your eyes were glued the the ground. You observed the minuscule marks in the side walk and tried to match up with Kuroo's large steps next to yours, which proved to be difficult as he was walking quite fast.

"Hey, let's slow down Bigfoot I can't keep up." You huffed jokingly, met with silence your eyes went back to the ground, the tension growing inside your chest again.

"If you live in the same house as middle school I could walk you there." You offered, waiting for some kind of joking remark.

     "I do but i'm fine with walking you home." Kuroo wasn't meeting your eyes. The idiocy of his mood swings ticked you off, causing anger to boil through you.

     "No I can really walk by myself it's not that big of a deal." You tried desperately to not show the annoyance in your voice. Kuroo remained silent so you assumed that he wasn't going to leave you to walk alone.

      You sighed, continuing to walk beside him. The pinkish hued sky was growing darker by the minute as night approached. The time on your lockscreen showed that it was only a bit past 7 pm and neither of your parents had contacted you, you'd probably have to make your own dinner if they weren't home this late.

      Kuroo's parents on the other hand had been divorced since you first met him. Several times his father had popped his head in while the two of you were studying, showing you that his raven colored disheveled hair ran in the family. You laughed in your head thinking about how embarrassed Kuroo had been when you first came to his house.

     It was your second year of middle school when your classmate and friend, Kuroo Tetsurou first invited you to his house to study.
He was shy when you arrived, making you wait outside his room so he could tidy up before you made your way in. Way different from the brazen individual that stood next to you today.

     His room was covered in volleyball memorabilia. A bookshelf covered his wall and was filled to the brim with manga and other books. It was a remotely neat room for a teenage boy.

      The memory of middle school filled your brain with nostalgia as you grew closer to Kuroo's house.

     Scrolling on your phone you decided to open Kimiko's message from before, forgetting that she had even texted you in the first place.

     Clicking the app, Kimiko's contact lit up with two notifications. She had sent an image.

Kimiko

Kimiko
look at what i found :)
image

     Your eyes widened at the picture in front of you. Kuroo seemed to be confused before looking over to see what photo you were reacting to. Your face went red now realizing that Kuroo's silence from before wasn't just out of the blue.

     The photo showed you asleep in Kuroo's arms the high quality from Kimiko's phone almost made it worse.

     You were now regretting not running when Kuroo had refused your offer to walk by yourself.

     "Is this why you've been quiet this whole time?" You bluntly asked, ignoring the anxiety that was settling into your stomach.

     "Is poor Mr. Kuroo afraid of being vulnerable? It's not like you can control yourself when you are unconscious." You brushed it off, trying to convince yourself rather than to comfort him.

     "Oh shut up, you're hugging me back in the picture so you can't say shit Miss L/n." He teased in a snarky tone, emphasis on your last name.

     "No i'm not!" You pointed to the photo pulled up on your phone, "Look the only one hugging is- oh yeah wait, you're right."

     "Hm, what was that?" Kuroo held his hand up to his ear, leaning down towards your face with a smirk.

     "Nothing, go fuck yourself." You barked back at him. He let out a complacent hum as the two of you continued walking in peace.
After a few minutes the pleasant silence was disturbed.

     "Hey, F/n." Kuroo spoke up, the seriousness in his voice evident.

     "Uh- What's up?" You looked to the ground awaiting his response, anxiously playing with your hands.

     "How do you feel about Yaku?"

_______________________________

hwjjd anyone get the dandelion hands reference 😀👍 also kenma wasnt in this chapter because he said no. i feel like i should have included that but i didn't. yea anyways sorry for not updating in a while i've been busy with school and stuff if this chapter was not up to par very sorry bout that 😩 but well idk like i said im discontinuing Split ends if you were looking forward to that uhhhh there is a slight chance that i could rewrite everything. OKAY THAT IS ALL IN THE MEANTIME CHECK OUT WHOREKYUU AND jeonaruu FOR MORE GREAT STORIES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 1.1K 199
Mature content
92.2K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
31.9K 1.2K 44
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
61.3K 7.4K 20
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...