Something Different. - V.H. (...

By vinniehackeraddict

A new girl struggles to make friends after her parents left her for a year without notice. y/n tries to move... More

My New Beginning
I'm finally here
My First Day
My First Project
We Finally "Meet"
Explaining Everything
Not A Chapter
Life Goes On
Oopsie
I Dont Know How I Feel
I Got Kissed... Twice
I Got Kissed.... Twice Pt.2
Starry Night
New Day
Trouble in Paradise?
Night One
Not An Update
Catching Up on Life
Oh Shit
Ouu
Cock Blocks
Little Issue
Well Fuck Life
Here We Go
Extra
Accident
Scary Shit
Please Read
Terror
⚠️Important⚠️
Comfort Pt. 1
Comfort Pt.2
My Rock
Petty
Today Is The Day
Grad Day
Grad Day Pt.2
Care Taker Pt.1
Care Taker Pt.2
Tea?
⚠️Important⚠️
Announcement
Hype
Sway Interaction
The Road
Sexy
.
Happy Early 4th Of July
Continued...
Clingy Vinnie
lol oops
Blah
im back
its awesome here
so sorry

Party

2.4K 32 17
By vinniehackeraddict

Vinnie mentioned a party and said we were all invited. I really didn't want to go but I guess it's a new opportunity to meet new people. It's been a few hours and I'm now getting ready for the party. I put in a red crop top and a black mini skirt and I did a natural make-up look. I walk over to. Vinnies house and walk through the front door to be greeted by the smell of weed and alcohol. I go to find some people I know and find Avani and Maddy. A huge group of girls walk in and walk up to Vinnie. He kisses her. I am literally fuming and storm up to them. "Wtf is wrong with you" "Y/N, hey uhm didn't think you were coming" He makes eye contact with the girl and she pulls him closer. "Bitch who the fuck are you and why are you talking to Vinnie" This girl did not. "Y/N is the name and remember it cause I'm gonna be known as the girl that beats your ass at a huge ass party" "Vinnie baby, why are you letting her talk to me like that" "I'm only here right now cause Vinnie has kissed me and I thought we had something special but clearly not" I walk away to go get myself wasted. About 4 huge bottles of Vodka I walk around and find the pool tables and start to dance on the table. I start to get hot and get the idea of going swimming and yell "LETS GO SKINNY DIPPING" I get off the table and as I'm about to go out to the pool there is a tap on my shoulder. "Jaden Hossler what are you doing here" " I missed my online bestfriend duh" He hugs me tightly and lifts me off the ground. He sets me down and we both have a huge smile on our faces. "Wanna go catch up" "Jaden please help me with my headache"

To Be Continued....

A/N- Kinda short chapter but I took some advice from fwmymood

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 8.2K 30
(discontinued) in which she falls into a taboo relationship with her stepbrother.
8.7K 452 26
Rose tells who she is ! will she move on ? "the new kid" Now Alex knows that she's back and realized how hurt she is but is he going to get her back ?
261K 2.5K 59
Hey guys Read the story if you are vinnie hacker lovers!!!β™₯️ Started: 2.18.2019 Beginner!!!