Bad Boy Styles

By maddieleilax

"Harry I'm scared." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Don't be Maddie, I'm here." He whispered, g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
SEQUEL

Sequel?

6.7K 58 10
By maddieleilax

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for reading Bad Boy Styles! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and I'm amazed by how many reads it got!
Keep voting! :)

I have been thinking recently that maybe I should write a sequel for the book, since there are some unknown mysteries to be solved and more to find out about Harry.

I would like to get your thoughts on this and maybe some tips on book titles if I do go through with the sequel idea.

Thank you so much for reading again! And I love you all!

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 649 39
Everybody's got a dark side. Bentlie is on the run from her abusive ex. Her unexpected circumstances lead her right to Harry & his biker gang. Left...
11.4K 603 38
COMPLETED 10/27/2020 Luz Garcia gathers her things and moves to NYC after High School, running away from death, boy trouble, and the walking reminder...
27.4M 620K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...
3.4K 30 29
Louisa is the new girl in town, very shy and closed up due to her last relasionship. The school bad boy Harry Styles takes interest in her. But doesn...