His Aphrodite | DAVE EAST

By Aolera

"Once a girl gets familiar with being on her own, it's hard for her to be emotionally connected to anyone. Sh... More

•| Copyright
1| The Intro
2| Small World
3| Something Gotta Give
4| Drive da Boat!
5| Just a Friend
6| The Eye of the Storm
8| Vex
9| For Cree
10| Part of the Plan
11| Lethal Beginnings
12| Can U Handle It?
13| Sex Talk
14| Hot Wind Blows
15| F*ck the Club Up
16| Work to Do
17| Make No Mistakes
18| Know Bad Intentions
19| The Blaze
20| Fated Coincidence
21| Would You Care To Be?
22| Chess Not Checkers
23| Plotting & Scheming

7| Stuck.

6.1K 235 40
By Aolera

Jayda

One minute I was on the couch, the next minute I was on the floor. I didn't even make a sound. I was too scared once I heard the shots.

"Mamas you okay?" Shemar said once he heard the car skirt off.

I couldn't even respond to him. I just laid there for some time and he didn't move as long as I didn't move. His arms were wrapped around me from when he grabbed me, and he landed on the side of me.

It took me a few minutes to really process everything. "I'm okay. I'm okay." I said turning to him in his arms and hugging him back.

He picked me up as I was hugging him and carried me to my room upstairs.

"We gotta go right now." He said to me as he sat me on the bed.

I went in my closet and got some sweatpants, a sweater and a pair of sneakers and socks. Quickly putting it on, I grabbed my bag and my important things that I knew I would need.

"What about the cops?" I said slowly starting to hear them in the distance.

"Don't worry about it. I'll deal with that."

"How?" I questioned starting to get confused.

"I got it Jayda, do you trust me?" He said looking directly at me.

"I could've been dead." I said looking back at him. "Why wouldn't I trust you after that?"

"Okay, you gonna be gucci. I'll explain everything later I promise." He said as he pulled out his phone and shot a quick text.

He grabbed my hand and led me out of my house into his truck and sped off before the cops could turn the corner.

"You can start explaining now and please don't sugarcoat shit, I will smack the shit out of you." I said with hostility concentrated on the streetlights passing by.

My fear and shock had just started turning into anger. Now that everything fully set in, I'm tight because my crib got shot up.

"Yo chill." Shemar said speeding through traffic.

"Don't yo me my nigga, how you expect me to chill when my house is shot up? When my life flashed before my fucking eyes?" I said feeling my anger rise more and more as I spoke.

"Jayda please. I'll explain everything later." He said as he put his hand on my thigh and looked at me while we were stuck at a stop light.

I didn't even say anything back. I crossed my arms and focused on the road. For the rest of the ride it was dead silent.

Soon enough we are on the other side of Brooklyn at his house. Still in silence, we both got out of the car and went into his house. Opening the door, he let me walk in first, and closed the door right behind him.

"Explain." I said tiredly as he turned around from closing the door.

"Long story short, niggas came after my shit, I killed they mans, and now they tryna kill me. I had a weird feeling since earlier that this shit wasn't over so easily. Jayda it got real quiet. And I promise you, I'd never wanna out you in danger like that." He said sounding almost too sincere, which made me skeptical.

"How did you know to duck? Did you know?" And what do you mean it got quiet?"

"I seen the car stop at the corner of my eye. It makes no sense for the car to stop in the middle of the block. And I'm always very cautious mamas. I don't know when it happens but I pay attention. Like I said before niggas want my head."

"And the quiet part?"

"Nobody been talking Jayda. When whoever sent their little goons, I killed them and haven't heard anything about anybody. That's usually when the crazy shit happens." He said as he walked closer to where I was.

"On god I shouldn't have ever gave you my address"

"Jay I didn't set you up, I promise."

"No because none of this shit started happening until you came over to my crib correct?."

Shemar walked closer and towered over me, "Jay, on my dead parents and everything I fucking love, I wouldn't do that to you."

"Mhm." I said pissed off at this point. Moving out of his close range, I walked to the couch, sat down  and started looking through Instagram.

"Everything was handled mamas. You don't have to worry about cops or nunnadatshit." He said turning towards me.

"That was quick, but good so I can go home."

"You can't go home."

"I'm going home Shemar. All of my shit is there. My whole life is there. Fuck you mean I'm not going home?" I said getting irritated at his dictating.

"Because you can't go home."

I looked at Shemar in disbelief. I grabbed my bag and my phone, and started preparing to call me a Uber.

I was stopped when Shemar grabbed my arm gently and pulled me towards him. At this point he was looking down at me and I was looking up at him.

"Shemar I want to go home." I said glaring at him.

"It's not safe for you. I don't want niggas to come back and think they doing something trying to spin blocks when you're there by yourself."

"So where am I supposed to go?"

"Early tomorrow morning we could go and pack everything and move you in here."

I continued to glare at him and eventually laughed right in his face. "Im not staying here, this is a prank." I said hysterically.

I looked back at Shemar and his face hasn't changed one bit since I started laughing, which means he wasn't joking.

"Oh you're deadass deadass? Of all the places, I could be with Sanaa and you holding me hostage here?"

"Sanaa is too close to you."

"YOU DRAGGED ME INTO THIS SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE." I said finally raising my voice, reaching the top level of my bullshit meter. "Granted, you saved my life and all, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, but I'm not moving in here. I'm going home." I said calmly.

"Jayda please. I wouldn't be doing this for no reason." He said bluntly.

Shemar

I didn't mean to drag her in the street shit. I didn't even wanna explain the situation to her but it was only fair. Now that niggas shot up her house, not only is that a hotspot that put a a target on Jayda's back.

"Look. What happened happened. Probably not the best shit to say right now, but I wanna make sure you're not involved in this anymore."

She just stared at me and let out a heavy laugh.
"Next thing you know imma be shooting niggas"

"Hopefully not. I don't wanna get you involved like I said. You have a fake target in your back now."

"Fine. The only reason I'm staying here is to be lowkey about all of this shit. I'm still going places when I want to, and my friends need to have access to me." She said laying down her terms.

"Done."

I looked down at my phone and seen Chyna was calling me, so I went upstairs into my office.

"Talk to me sis."

"You slacking. I heard niggas shot up your girl spot? Interesting. Who's this girl?" She questioned.

"It's the fact that you just acknowledged how I could've been killed type shit, and you worried about the girl I was with."

"I wanna meet her."

"Do you have any information on these niggas or not?"

"I actually do if you stop being so fucking uptight. I already know who house you was at. That girl Jayda's."

"Chyna, now is not the time."

"Okay let me stop. So some nigga named KMurda is out for your head. Apparently, streets just started talking he's out for Jayda's head too."

"How you know that?"

"Nigga I just said the streets are talking are you not listening? I know someone who know someone, and all that matters is that I got the information."

"Sis hold that thought, I'll call you back."

"Toodles." She said as she hung up the call.

I instantly went to Nico's contact number and dialed his number up.  The phone kept ringing, and it didn't seem like he was about to pick up the call.

"If this nigga don't pick up the damn phone." I thought to myself.

"Yo." He said as the call connected.

"KMurda." Look into that shit.

"Woah nigga what happened?" He said confused

"I was with Jayda at her crib and KMurda did a failed drive by." I said replaying the events in my head.
"Target on Jayda head too. He want her dead."

"But why?"

"I don't know. He must know Jayda."

"I'll ask her, cause I'm ready to take them out. They fucking up my shit."

"Aii brody, safety."

I hung up the call, and sat in my office for a few more minutes, trying to connect the puzzle pieces. Letting my curiosity get the best of me, I went downstairs to ask Jayda a few questions.

"Jayda?" I questioned searching for her.

"I'm in the living room still."

"I need to ask you something." I said sitting down next to her.
"Do you think anybody is plotting on you right now?" I said turning my attention towards her.

"Seriously? You think all of this shit happened because of me? And what lead you to this?"

"Because apparently KMurda wants your head and mine. I already know why he wants mine. I don't know why he wants yours."

"KMurda? You can't be fucking serious." She said turning her body to me and looking at me with a straight face.

"So you mean to tell me, that Kwame wants my head?"

"Kwame? Your ex nigga?"

"Yea I recognized it as soon as you said it. That's his horrible ass street name that he thought he was doing something with."

"So it is connected to you too then."

"Maybe it's from the day you threw him like the bitch he was." She said laughing not taking it seriously. "But he shouldn't be after my head, I should be after his truthfully."

"Nah he got his people sending for me. It's been happening way before that."

"To be honest, I don't even think he's capable of doing any of this shit. But if that's what you wanna guess then go ahead. After being with him I realized he's a pussy at heart. If I ever had the chance to kill him I would." She said nonchalantly.

I didn't even know how to respond, not thinking she was even capable of having these thoughts. This only made it more interesting trying to figure her out.

"Your heart don't beat like that." I said to her.

"Remember, you just met me." She winked as she walked to the guest room.

"Jayda-"

"Hm?" She said stopping in her tracks and giving me full attention.

"You good? You was just scared not to long ago and now you acting like ain't shit happen." I said taking notice of her new attitude.

"I'm great. Why?"

"Just asking." I said getting curious again.

There was no way that a normal girl from Brooklyn wanted to go home after it got shot up, then is okay after a range of emotions. Something was different about her whole demeanor.

Jayda

I looked back in my photo album and found a picture of me in a shirt that said KMurda.

"Wow." I thought staring at the picture on the screen. "All this shit for what?"

Surprisingly the shooting didn't phase me anymore. I eventually started daydreaming about all the times I've been through worse at a young age. It was quick for me to emotionally disconnect from it after it happened.

Since I was a little girl, I never wanted to be involved in the streets, at all. I've seen how ugly it makes people overtime and they go out sad. Now that I'm involved in it I didn't know what to do next.

Standing up, I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror a few times.

"Get it together." I said out loud officially detaching my emotions from the situation itself.

My phone caught my attention as it vibrated on the sink, showing a texts from an unknown number.

"You nd Mar count yuh days."

All I did was stare at the text. Immediately knew from the way it was typed.

I took a deep breath, collected my thoughts, and went downstairs to show Shemar what bullshit he's gotten me into.

"This is your fault." I said throwing the phone at him as he sat on the couch wrapped up in his own bullshit.

Do you know who that is?" I said burning a hole in his face, as he stared down at the text.

The room stood silent and I was growing impatient waiting to get a response out of him. With my hand on my hip, I cocked my head to the side as I thought of 100 ways to beat this niggas ass.

"Kwame." I said releasing the silence.

Shemar looked up at me with an I told you so look. "You can't leave here now forreal."

"No fucking shit Sherlock." I said snatching my phone and walking back to the room.

I just wanted to be back in my own home, doing me and living my best life. I pondered the situation with Kwame and I, and the current situation with Shemar and I. When the thoughts became too much to bear, I just laid down and went to sleep, hoping it was all a dream or a fake reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.1K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...