Fire and ice Warren Peace LS...

Por MyAngelAliza

Allison stronghold is the twin sister of will stronghold. Older by two minutes. They live in the world of peo... Mais

Allison
Allison's Bio
Ready for school
School bus
Welcome to sky high
Gym
Warren Peace
Powers
Lunch date
Class
Lunch
Studying
Father-daughter talk
Oh No
Suspended
Pain
Soulmate
Back to school
Speak of the devil
Will? Popular?
Save the citizen
Warren and Layla?
Disaster on feet
He's taking her to prom?
Ice powers gone wrong
Panic
The talk
Always be my baby
The Reason
Dress shopping
House Party gone wrong
Will finds out
The dance
Defeating Royal Pain
I love you
Love lasts forever
Devil woman
Date
Back to school
Moon of my life
Forever and Always
Fin
Sequal
Sequel has been updated
Hello

Happy Valentine's Day

856 29 4
Por MyAngelAliza

Allison's POV (a few days before Valentine's Day)

I nervously watched as Lillian drew the drawing on my wrist. "Are you sure you know what your doing?", I asked her. Lillian was one of my old friends and she owed me. So I asked her for a tattoo. She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me, raising her eyebrow at me. She was no amused. "How long have you known me Allison?", she asked me. "Ummm, since preschool", I said softly. She rolled her eyes. "Since preschool, I know what I'm doing here, so sit back and shut up", she said before going back to doing my tattoo.

Isn't she just lovely? She has the greatest personality.

I flinched when she started the tattoo gun. It felt like a buzzing on my arm. It hurt because it dug into my arm. She wiped away the the bleeding ink. I flinched again when she started to go over it with the gun. I bit my lip to try and not whimper from how much it hurts. I wanted this, I wanted to show him how much he means to me. I clenched my fists through the pain. I knew it was going to be beautiful.

A hour later

She wiped the rest of the extra ink away and placed a nice lotion on it. Then she preceded to put on a plastic wrap on it. To keep it clean. And also because it tends to ink bleed most of the time. I sat up and looked at it. It was beautiful. I looked back at Lillian and smiled at her. "Thanks, it's beautiful", I told her happily. She gave me one of her usual smiles and hugged me. "It's no big deal, it's what friends are for. I can tell this boy is important to you", she said as she pulled away from me. I smiled and nodded. "He is", I said.

"Well it was nice seeing you, remember next weekend, we have our friendsday", she said. I giggled and nodded. "I'll bring the movies this time", I said winking at her. She laughed and nodded. "Okay, okay I got to admit my movie selection is not the best. But neither is yours", she told me. I put a hand to my chest in fake hurt. "How dare you, I have great taste in movie picking", I said. We both ended up burst out laughing.

After a few minutes we stopped laughing. "Well, I'll see you next week, don't forget", I sing sang. She rolled her eyes. "I won't, now get", she said as she playfully pushed me out of her room. I giggled and walked down the stairs. I waved happily to her mom and dad. She's been my best friend since preschool and it was a shame that she was homeschooled. I made my way to the mall. Planning on getting something special.

Five days later

Valentine's Day!

I nervously took off the plastic wrap. You have no idea how hard it was to keep this from everyone, especially Will, Layla and Warren. Especially Warren, he likes to be touchy, I don't mind it. But I didn't want him to see the tattoo till today. So I wore long sleeve shirts. But now I get to take it off. Yay!

After taking off the plastic wrap, I wiped away the icky inky blood. It was gross. But it turned out so beautiful. I put lotion on it. Making it smooth. I then preceded in getting dressed for school.

After getting dressed, I skipped over to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I thought it was pretty cute. I looked cute.

I finished putting my hair up. I smiled at the mirror. I was ready. I spritzed myself with strawberry perfume. Mmm. Yummy. I grabbed my bag and put my bracelet on. Covering the tattoo until I was ready to show it. I slipped on my Jean jacket and then preceded to make my way down the stairs. I had a smile on lips the whole time. I skipped into the kitchen. "Goodmorning!", I chirped happily. My mom and dad both smiled at me happily. Mom kissed me on the cheek. "Goodmorning honey, here you go", she said as she handed me the plate of heart shaped pancakes.

Mmm. They looked so good. Dad placed a kiss on my forehead. "Happy Valentine's Day sweetie", he said. I smiled at him with a teeth filled grin. "Thanks dad, same to you guys", I said softly. I sat down at the table and began to eat. I smiled at my dad as he placed down my glass of apple juice. I happily ate as I kicked my feet back and forth. It didn't take much longer for Will to come down for breakfast. "Hey sis", he said as he patted my shoulder. I gave him a smile, even though my cheeks were full of pancakes. He chuckled and shook his head. He sat down and started to eat his breakfast too. I soon finished and put my plate in the sink along with my glass cup. "Come on will, the bus with be here soon", I said as I put my bag on my shoulder. I could hear him mumbling. I giggled. I made my way towards the door and when I opened it, I saw Layla. I smiled widely. "Happy Valentine's Day Laylay!", I happily said and I bear hugged her. Almost tackling her to the ground. She yelped and wrapped her arms around me. I giggled. "Your more then chipper then usual", she said. I pulled back and giggled. "It's the day of love, of course I'm more then chipper then usual. I get to see my baby today, it's our first Valentine's Day together", I said happily.

"I swear, ever since they got together she's gotten more chipper and more clingy", Will whispered to Layla. "I heard that!", I sing sang. I shipped my way over to the bus stop. I don't know why, but I was more chipper then usual and it felt good. I patted the special present in my Jean pocket. I can't wait for him to open it. And once we got to the bus stop it didn't take too long for Ron to get here. I smiled happily as the doors opened. "Goodmorning Ron! Happy Valentine's Day!", I said happily. He chuckled and smiled at me. "Goodmorning to you too ally, and happy Valentine's to both of you", he said. He was talking about me and Warren. I gave him a full teethed grin. "Thanks!", I chirped. I made my ways down the isle. I stopped when I saw him.

"Hey handsome, come here often?", I flirted. He burst out laughing. "You are so corny", he said as he looked at me. I giggled and sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly in a warm hug. I wrapped my arms around his back and hugged him back. "Hey hot stuff", I whispered into his ear. He chuckled softly. He pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Goodmorning princess, how are you today?", he asked me as he pulled away from the hug. But kept his arm around me tightly. "I'm good now that I'm with you", I said winking at him. He chuckled. "I swear your so corny", he told me. I giggled. "Yeah, but you love when I'm corny", I told him. He smiled and pressed his lips to the side of my head. "You know I do", he said.

"Happy Valentine's Day princess", he whispered to me. I smiled lovingly at him. I placed my lips on his. I kissed him lovingly. He cupped my cheek. His thumb caressing my cheek. I smiled in the kiss. We slowly pulled back and looked into each other's eyes. I could see the love in his eyes. And I had no doubt that my own mirrored his. "Happy Valentine's Day baby", I whispered to him. He smiled and brought me close to his chest. And we spent the whole time like that during the bus ride. I smiled and snuggled into him. I started to play with his long hair. I could tell he loved me. I could feel it.

When we got to school. I put my bag on my shoulder. We got off the bus, warrens arm wrapped around my back. Making sure I kept close to him. I turned to him. I bit my lip in nervousness. "Hey, um, before we go to class. I wanted to show you something", I said as I rubbed the back of my neck in nervousness. He gave me an encouraging smile. "Sure", he said. We made it to our lockers. Which were right next to each other. Which was convenient. I nervously unlocked my locker and placed my books nervously in my bag. But before I could lock my locker. He grabbed my hands to keep them from shaking.

"Princess, tell me what's wrong, your worrying me", he said. He sounded worried. This was supposed to be a good thing. So why am I so nervous? I bit my lip. "Come on princess, you can tell me anything", he said as he rubbed my arms. Up and down in comfort. "Okay, well I guess it wouldn't hurt to show you", I said. He gave me a goofy smile. "Show me what princess?", he asked me. I sighed and took my left hand out his. I slowly took off my bracelet. I rolled up my sleeve. I held out my arm and showed him my tattoo. I watched as he slowly cupped my wrist in his hand. He started to trace it with his pointer finger. He looked up at me in shock. "I-Is this real?", he asked me in shock.

I smiled nervously and nodded. "I thought you would like it", I said as I used my other hand to scratch the back of my neck. He smiled warmly at me and kissed my tattoo. "I love it", he whispered to me. I felt warm, my whole chest felt warm. "Now it's my turn to show you something", he said. I watched in curiosity. I saw him roll up his sleeve and I saw it. It was beautiful. I could feel my eyes well up with tears.

I hesitated to touch, but then I reached out and gently touched his arm. It was beautiful. "Beautiful, you got this for me?", I asked him. He chuckled. "Of course I did, who else would I have gotten it for?", he said as he chuckled. I giggled. He then attacked my face with kisses. I giggled loudly. "Anything for my little snowflake", he whispered to me. I giggled.

I then reached into my Jean pocket at the same time as he did. "I bought you something else. I saw it and thought of you", we both said at the same time. We both looked at each other and then burst out laughing. We are so meant to be. He held out the small box. I smiled and grabbed it gently in my hands. "I knew once I found my soulmate, I would spoil her rotten, I would give them anything they've ever wanted", he said as I opened the box. I put a hand to my lips as tears welled up in my eyes. They were beautiful.

I sobbed at how beautiful and how thoughtful he was. I looked back at him. "Warren, you didn't have to, I would have been happy with the tattoo. This, this is too much, I don't deserve this", I said. I could feel a tear roll down my cheek. He just shook his head. "You deserve anything and everything. You are my everything, and I want to spoil you for the rest of my days". He said. He grabbed the box from me and gently took out the ring and placed it on my ring finger on my right hand. He placed a soft kiss to my knuckles. "My princess", he said. He then grabbed the necklace. "Turn around", he said. I listened. I turned around and felt as he lifted my hair up and placed the necklace around my neck. I raised my hand and touched it. It made me feel so loved. He went out of his way to do this. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you, thank you. I love them, but now it's your turn", I said as I dug the box out of my pocket again.

I held it out to him. He smiled and grabbed it from my hang gently. He opened it and his eyes widened.

I scratched the back of my neck again. "I know it's not much. But I wanted to show you how much forever and always with you means to me", I said nervously. I nervously tapped my foot on the ground. I looked at my feet so I wouldn't have to look at his face. "How do I look?", he asked me. I looked up in confusion. And then I saw it. He was wearing the necklace and bracelet. I could feel a watery smile form on my lips. "Handsome", I whispered softly. He chuckled. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. He kissed the top of my head. "Forever and always means everything to me princess, and nothings ever going to change that", he whispered into my ear. I smiled and hugged him tighter to me. "I love you", I whispered to him. He gave my hips a gentle squeeze. "I love you too princess", he whispered to me. I lifted my head up and cupped his cheek. My thumb caressing his cheek. I brought our lips into a soft and gentle kiss. But it was filled with love. He brought me closer by tugging my hips closer to him. He was so gentle with me. It felt nice. It felt perfect. He was perfect, to me.

It felt like we stayed like this forever. But we were soon interrupted. "Hot head! Ice Queen! You can make out later! Get to class!", coach boomer yelled at us. We both broke apart by laughing. I smiled up at him. "Walk me to class?", I asked him. He chuckled and shook his head. He held his arm out to me and I looped my arm with him. "Of course", he said.

We both walked to class with smiles on our faces.

I was filled with love and happiness and I hope nothing will try and change that.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

193K 3.9K 21
Harley Davidson is the daughter of the famous Bolt and Storm. By day they are the owners of the famous motorcycle company they named me after. By nig...
46.8K 775 8
Madeline(aka Maddie) is the daughter of the Commander and Jetstream, two famous superheroes. Her brother Will, neighbor Layla, and herself are starti...
373K 13.4K 31
「𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗘」❝ I am not my parents and I will never be ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Cassidy Crane was not only the daughter of one, but two super villains and tha...
34K 1.3K 20
Skylar Chamberlain is 16 years old. She was born, and has lived in Jasper Nevada all her life. Sky has a track record for getting friends, and losing...