gangster | levi x reader au

By castieltheangxl

❝You're everything I didn't know I needed.❞ in which the big bad wolf falls for his prey WARNINGS: violence... More

dear readers
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

sixteen

5.4K 254 976
By castieltheangxl

ok im back tell me why i have sm tests like no one asked OK but whatver it's super rushed at the end cause its 2am and i have classes tmrw lmao oop!

anyways enjoy this chapter sorry its late :pp

KYOTO, JAPAN
PETRA RAL'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

sixteen ☽ selfish

The illusion-like emotion could have felt perfect if it weren't for Levi's blank expression. But the feeling was still exhilarating - to be endlessly waiting for his response and your heart desperately trying to escape through your throat.

"Did-did you hear me?" You shouted through the bass of the music.

Levi Ackerman placed his hand to the small of your back and pulled you into him. He was manipulating every emotion that he had awakened within you, and he was overdoing it.

It had never occurred to you that you really did like him, despite all of your passing doubts and insincere denials. Until now.

There were many tempting people at this party. Beautiful women with spilt beer all over their shirts, a cloying mix of their seductive perfume, and their alcohol-tinged voices. You didn't want them to go anywhere near Levi.

It was selfish of you, yes. But you couldn't help it.

You had been too blunt to apprehend the fatality of your feelings. It never occurred that you'd eventually fall into the painful perfection - of Levi Ackerman and your feelings for him. It was bursting of unsaid promises and also hope.

"I like you, Levi!" You repeated once more, thinking that he didn't hear you the first time.

He did, though. He was just too caught up in his own feelings.

The security of gaining your trust was unimaginable to Levi, and it was priceless. He had initially thought that all he ever did was piss you off, so this was like a dream to him. But no, you were here, right in front of him with some awkward confession.

Levi found comfort in your lips.

You pressed your body closer against him, pushing him back towards a wall, and not really minding that other people could watch. His lips fit perfectly against yours, just as how it had always been.

Was this his response? Did he like you too?

Gradually, you broke away from the kiss and stared at his unblinking, near apathetic eyes.

"So you heard me."

"I heard you," Levi says and he's tightening his grip on your waist. "But I came here to do a job, not to be some shitty hero in a romance novel."

The moment the last syllable left his lips, your head cleared and the emotions simply vanished back into the corners of your heart. Instead, you felt intense frustration.

"So you feel the same way?" You asked.

Before Levi could come up with some sort of response, Sasha appeared behind you, along with the rest of your friends. She tapped your shoulder and you were met with a large grin, one that was quite larger than usual.

"Ah-mmph. (Y/N)!" She slurred, breath already reeking of vodka and regrets. "L-Let's go play a game with the others!"

Mikasa, Eren, and Armin looked at you helplessly. Obviously, she already had way too much to drink, or maybe her alcohol tolerance was just too low for her to handle even just one shot.

Sasha took your hand into hers, "We're going."

You looked back only to see Levi leave. He was unpredictable at times like this. Sometimes, you hated seeing him like this - a man with a mind full of his own priorities to tend to, and it bothered you that you weren't one of them.

Since he had made no attempt to keep you with him, or to even tell you where he was going, you let Sasha drag you away to Petra's rather large living room. A group of people were already sitting in a uniform circle, already moving to make space for you and your group.

"R-right here!" Sasha burped and sat you down with her. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin followed.

You couldn't put a name to most of the people in the circle, save for Petra Ral herself and Isabel Magnolia, who sat right beside her. They both smiled at you, to which you reciprocated with a much more timid one.

"Okay, guys. Classic game, I'm sure you guys know the rules." Petra began. She grabbed a beer bottle and chugged it before placing it in the middle of the circle. "Spin the bottle. People at either end are playing the round. But..."

Isabel gestured to a pile of tiny scrap pieces of paper in front of her. "We pick a piece of paper from this pile and whatever it says, you have to do with your partner."

Petra nodded and picked up a piece from the pile. "This one says to lick the other person's nipple. And there's more like this."

A short burst of chuckles came from the group, Sasha's was very noticeable.

"Let's begin!" Petra leaned forward, bringing her nimble fingers to the bottle to spin it.

Thoughtlessly, you rested your chin against your hand. None of this mattered at all, especially when all you could think about was Levi. Why were you even mad, anyways? It's not like he said he didn't like you back. Hell, he even kissed you. That definitely meant something.

Perhaps discontentment was what you were feeling. You wanted more than just a hot kiss. You also didn't want him to just leave like that. The time you had together was not enough. Maybe that's why you were upset, you wanted him all to yourself.

"Eren!" Mikasa's voice clicked you back into reality.

You slowly lifted your head to look at Eren, who was sweating. Then at Mikasa, who had her brows furrowed and jaw gnashed. Then at the bottle, which was pointing at Eren and none other than Historia Reiss, another one of the more popular females of the academy.

Although not a part of the student council, she still had her fame since she was the academy's volleyball captain. This only led her to be adored by many of the students from both upper and lower years.

"M-Mikasa, it's just a kiss." Eren gulped. "It's not like we're dating anyways."

Sasha shook your arm in excitement. You both witnessed the awkward kiss between Eren and Historia, one that definitely had Mikasa cross armed with a death stare. It lasted no more than a minute, but that minute felt like years.

Historia had invited herself onto Eren's lap, her slender hands find their way to his hair while his rubbed her back. Accompanied with a bunch of cheers, they made out, shamelessly. Any longer and Mikasa would have lunged herself at Historia, but Armin kept her from doing so.

A spilled glass of vodka later and the bottle spun once more.

"Oh, (Y/N)! It's you!" Petra called out.

For a moment, you felt a bit stupid for agreeing to play this game. Not to mention, the person at the other end of the bottle looked too much of an asshole. You had no clue who this person was, so you didn't feel even the slightest tinge of guilt when he scowled.

His blonde hair gleamed under the lights and he gestured for you to come towards him, eyebrows raised as if expecting you to enjoy his presence.

"You have to give Porco a lap dance," Petra giggled as she held up that damned piece of paper with shitty hand writing.

"OOOH, (Y/N)!" The slur in Sasha's voice didn't help to console you at all, rather it only irked you more. You also heard Eren's low chuckle.

This Porco guy was a total stranger to you. And not to mention, he wasn't that hot.

Without gazing at Porco's smirk, or at the way his eyes looked you up and down, you got up and straddled his legs.

"You go to Shinjuku Academy?" He asked you, and his breath is an unwelcoming mix of cigarettes and rum. You almost wanted to puke.

You nodded, not really wanting to interact more with this guy other than this game. He laughed and invited himself to your body, giving you a instant shiver.

Porco's hands were much rougher and larger than Levi's, unfit for your waist, it didn't feel right at all. There was a sort of comforting feel to Levi's touch that made you feel complete. With Porco, it was so disconcerting that you rip his hands off yourself. In fact, you tried, but unfortunately he was so willing to touch you that he gripped you even tighter.

"Move those hips, baby." He purred in all his unwelcomed inelegance of the sweaty drunk he was.

You could feel everybody's gaze pierce from all parts of the room, not even the loud music could obscure it. Not that it mattered. Everybody knew it was just a game, none of these people mattered.

Except for one.

"(Y/N), what the fuck are you doing?"

"L-Levi?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 5.5K 62
𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 *ੈ✩‧₊˚ • 🅡🅔🅠🅤🅔🅢🅣🅢 🅐🅡🅔 🅒🅛🅞🅢🅔🅓 ೃ⁀➷ ♚ 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲'𝐬...
135K 4.6K 33
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝒎𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒖 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ── 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒆 /𝒔𝒐̂𝒓/ 𝒂𝒅𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 (𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚) 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊�...
97.9K 1.4K 36
𖥻 levi x reader oneshots ᜊ ⤷‧₊˚ aot & modern world ⊰ - fluff to angst 🧾 ❝ tw: graphic violence, language, sensitive topics ❞ ༺ artist of cover on t...
13.5K 332 27
Y/N L/N is new to town and a late comer to Cadet Corps College. Yes, I know, classic new girl in town trope. She meets a guy who's notoriously known...