Beautiful

Por Blakeblida

Clarke is somewhere in the woods surviving after she killed everyone in Mount Weather. Clarke is angry at Lex... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 20

1.3K 65 10
Por Blakeblida

Clarke POV

    Four days have passed. Clarke and Lexa were in bed, naked. Clarke was awake and Lexa was still asleep. Clarke felt Lexa move in her sleep. Lexa jerked her head away from her. Lexa gasped and woke up.

    "Hey, hey, hey." Clarke said, as Lexa sat up. Lexa was looking around the room. Clarke cupped Lexa's face. Lexa looked at her and relaxed. "What was happening?"

    "I think we are going to war." Lexa said, looking into her eyes.

    "Were you dreaming or whatever it is about war?" Clarke asked.

    "Yeah." Lexa said. "It might not be true though because the Commanders showed me their deaths and nothing happened." Lexa said, as Clarke moved hair out of Lexa's face.

    "We will find out soon." Clarke said.

    There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Lexa asked.

    "Kaylee, Raven is down the hallway." Kaylee said.

    "Enter I guess." Lexa said, as they covered themselves. The doors opened and Kaylee walked in. Raven walked in after.

    Kaylee put the tray of food on Lexa's table. Raven was holding a piece of paper. "There is a note from Nia." Raven said. "I don't know what it says."

    "Rae, can you hand me my shirt?" Clarke asked, holding a blanket to her chest. Lexa picked her shirt up from the floor. Raven picked her shirt up from the far side of the room.

    "How did it get all the way over here?" Raven asked, throwing it at her. Clarke caught it and put it on. Raven handed Lexa the note. "Bye!" Raven yelled as they left.

    "I'm gonna open it later." Lexa said.

    "Okay." Clarke said kissing her.

They got dressed and ate. They showered and Lexa was looking at the note. Lexa opened the envelope and took the note out. Lexa placed the envelope down and unfolded the note. Lexa read it and then threw her knife into a wall.

Clarke took the note from Lexa and read it. "We are going to war." Clarke sighed.

"I'm gonna be pissed if my knife is bent." Lexa pulled her knife out of the wall. "We are good." Lexa put her knife back.

"Lex. We have more important things than your knife right now." Clarke told Lexa.

"I know but-"

"Shouldn't you be gathering the clans?" Clarke cut off Lexa.

"Shit, yes." Lexa kissed Clarke. "Wait, you are coming with me, I don't need to say goodbye. Come on." Lexa took her hand and led her out of the room.

"I'll go tell Raven and them while you tell the ambassadors." Clarke said, as they got in the elevator.

"Okay." Lexa said. They rode to where their friends were staying and Clarke got out. Clarke kissed Lexa before leaving. Clarke knocked on Raven's door.

"Fuck off." Raven said, opening the door.

"Fuck you too." Clarke said. "We are going to war."

"Oh fuck." Raven said. "When?"

"Now." Clarke said. "Tell Luna."

"Fucking shit. I have to prepare, bye!" Raven shut the door and Clarke went to Octavia's room.

Clarke knocked on her door. The door opened two minutes later. "I'm fucking sleeping." Octavia said.

"And we are going to war." Clarke said.

"We are?" Lincoln said, walking up behind Octavia.

"Yeah, do whatever you need to do to get ready, Lexa's is telling the clans." Clarke said before leaving.

Clarke went to her mom's room and heard a soft banging noise. Clarke was about to knock when she heard a moan. Clarke sprinted away from the door, trying to forget the sound. Clarke went to Kane's room but no one answered.

"Oh fuck my life." Clarke said, realizing where he was. Clarke shrivered and walked away. Clarke finished telling everyone and ran into Lexa.

"What's wrong?" Lexa asked, looking at her.

"My mom and Kane are having sex." Clarke complained.

"Oh." Lexa said. "I thought there was a bigger problem."

"That is a big problem! I just heard my mom moan!" Clarke said. Lexa laughed softly and kissed her. "I hate everything."

"I thought someone was kidnapped." Lexa said. "Did you tell them?"

"Hell no." Clarke said. "I'm not getting involved in that."

"We can wait to tell them. We still have a day in Polis before we can start going to Azgeda." Lexa said.

"My ears." Clarke groaned, wrapping her arms around Lexa. Lexa hugged Clarke back and kissed her cheek. Lexa rubbed her back, laughing quietly.

"How do you think you were born?" Lexa asked. Clarke pulled away, looking at Lexa.

"My mom and dad had sex." Clarke groaned. Lexa was laughing. "I mean I knew they had sex but- we are changing the topic!" Clarke told her.

"Okay. We should probably start packing for the journey." Lexa said. They walked to their room. Clarke and Lexa started to pack. Nothing too much, just clothes and stuff like that. "You need warpaint." Lexa told her.

"Do I?" Clarke put her arms around Lexa's neck.

"Do you have any ideas?" Lexa asked.

"I'm gonna let you do it." Clarke said. "You have about a day to think and don't make me look like a raccoon." Clarke told Lexa.

"Shush." Lexa said.

Lexa and Clarke walked out of the room. "I have to make sure Raven is actually getting ready and not making out with Luna." Clarke said, as they walked into the elevator. They got out at their friend's floor and saw her mom talking with Raven and Luna.

"Yes, Clarke we are packed." Luna said. "Because I know that is what you two were coming for." Luna told them.

"Clarke came from that, I just came along." Lexa said.

"How come you didn't tell me we are going to war." Her mom asked.

"I uh you uh I had to make sure Lexa didn't throw another knife into a wall." Clarke said, awkwardly. Her mom had a confused look on her face. "She threw one into a wall early today so." Lexa nodded, trying not to smile.

"Yu laik tingli." (You are so awkward) Lexa told her.

    "Shof op." (Be quiet) Clarke said. "And I figured Raven would tell you."

    "Dison laik laudfou." (This is painful) Lexa said.

    "English, I still don't know much of Trig." Her mom said.

"They are just flirting." Raven said.

"They are not flirting." Luna laughed. "I don't know what is happening. Lexa looks like she is about to laugh. Clarke looks like she is gonna jump off a tower and kill someone." Luna shrugged.

"They probably had sex or something and did something dumb." Raven said.

"I didn't need to know that." Her mom said.

"I have to go." Lexa said, walking away.

"I'm gonna kill her." Clarke said, as Lexa started to laugh down the hallway.

"I have to go pack." Her mom said looking at the three of them. Her mom walked into her room and closed the door.

"What's wrong with her?" Luna pointed to Lexa with her thumb. Lexa was walking back over, laughing.

"I heard my mom having sex and she thinks it's funny." Clarke said. Raven choked.

"With who?"

"Kane." Clarke said. Lexa wrapped her arms around her. Raven groaned. "Do you see why it was awkward."

"Are they together?" Raven asked. Clarke shrugged. Raven laughed a little. "It's kind of funny."

"She came up to me with a scared face and I thought someone got kidnapped or something." Lexa said. Clarke put her arms around Lexa and kissed her head.

"We are moving on from this topic." Raven said. "She's like a mother I never had. When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow, early in the morning." Lexa said. "So be ready to leave."

"Why couldn't Nia just come to Polis?" Raven sighed. "Give me a private conversation with Ms. Frosty."

"She will kill you as soon as the first sentence leaves your mouth." Luna said.

"Just put the Ice Queen in the microwave to melt her." Raven said.

"She's like six feet tall. You will need a tall microwave." Lexa said.

"A flamethrower." Raven said.

"There is a destroyed one in a room." Lexa said. Raven's jaw dropped and eyes widened.

"No." Clarke said. "You'll burn down this whole tower."

"Lexa already is with her ten thousand candles." Raven said.

    "You don't get your flamethrower." Lexa said, as Clarke rubbed Lexa's back. Lexa locked her hands around Clarke's waist. Clarke kissed Lexa's forehead and left her lips there for a few moments.

    "You two are gross." Octavia said, walking out of her room. Lincoln was close behind her.

    "I know." Raven said. "Next thing they'll do is start making out." Luna laughed softly.

    "Don't give them ideas." Lincoln said. Lexa kissed Clarke and Lexa put her head against her cheek. "I think they are worse than us." Lincoln said to Octavia.

    They talked in the hallway for a little longer before Clarke and Lexa went back to their room. Clarke and Lexa were standing on the balcony.

    "Lex." Clarke started. Lexa turned to look at Clarke. "I love you." Clarke said. Lexa smiled and kissed her. Lexa cupped her face and Clarke wrapped her arms around Lexa. The kiss was passionate and soft.

"I love you too." Lexa said, breaking away. Clarke kissed Lexa again. "I'm so in love with you." Lexa said between kisses.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

They finally said I love you. Only took twenty chapters. Thank you for the votes!

-N

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

110K 4.4K 32
Book 1 of the Praimfaya Series - Clarke and Lexa survive praimfaya and have to survive six years being alone. They aren't as alone as they think thou...
1.1K 18 10
After Mount Weather, Clarke is devastated by what she's done. She decides to leave Arkadia, leaving the command of her people to Kane, helped by Abby...
8.7K 302 27
This will take place in the beginning of season 5 The main characters are on the front cover I will try to write it as we know it but I'll add some...
197K 7K 36
Grounders and Arkadians are warring clans living in the same vicinity. What happens when Clarke, a young prisoner is sent to Trigeda to kill the riv...