Let me love you

Galing kay M_scorpioxx

My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she... Higit pa

Welcome aboard
Love with strings detached out now!
Characters Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
New updates on upcoming romance
Synopsis of new romance
Love with strings detached upload!
Sneak peek: Drama

Chapter 50

1.4K 35 2
Galing kay M_scorpioxx

Chloe's P.O.V

"So yeah, we decided to go on a nice holiday, it's a nice opportunity to get to know each other better, " Felix says with a big smile on his face. 

"Gosh, you're whipped already I see, " I say, nudging him.

"Hey! I'm not whipped, I'm just excited, " he says, raising his hands.

"Sure buddy, " I stifle a laugh, looking around wondering where the hell Jacob is.

"Has anyone seen Jacob today?" I ask.

"No, I haven't, " Felix says.

"Me neither, why?" Elise says before bitting down on her doughnut getting sugar all over her lips.

"Nothing juts curious, " I say, shaking my head.

I have a feeling that Jacob took my advice and went to apologise personally to Ian. I'm not going to lie though, I'm worried considering what happened a few days ago. I'll just ask Ian once I get back if he talked to him.

"Oh, and before I forget, something important actually, " Felix says, reaching into his front pocket and grabbing his apartment keys, tangling them in front of me.

"Since I'll be away till Monday, I thought that I'll give you the keys to my place so you and Ian can have some privacy, " he winks at me, handing me the keys.

"I have a spare bedroom as you know, and I can understand that is difficult to take things to a new level when you both live with your parents, so now you have the chance if you want to, of course, no pressure, " he smirks before getting a more serious look on his face.

"But don't go into my bedroom and if you're going to do stuff and the spare bedroom for some reason wasn't satisfying enough that you decide to take it somewhere else, clean afterwards two-three times, scrub it clean, got it?" He raises an eyebrow whilst pointing his finger at me. 

"Crystal clean got it, " I say, smiling before turning to look at Elise with her nose wrinkled, chewing slowly.

"Can you guys not talk about getting the dick while I'm eating, please?" She says, shifting her gaze from me to Felix.

"Oops, sorry love, " Felix says, ruffling her hair.

"Hey, it took me an hour to get it all brushed out, " she swaps, his hand away while I try to keep my laughter at bay.

We shortly part ways and before I know it, I'm back home and too excited and anxious at the same time to see Ian again. I was dying to know if Jacob swallowed his pride and approach Ian to apologize.

I drop my bag on my desk and rush out on my balcony and jump to Ian's. I put my hands on the glass on either side of my face, trying to shield the light from outside to get a better look inside his room. To my surprise, Ian is not there. 

I check my phone and see that Ian's lecture was over 35 minutes ago.

Is he talking with Jacob? What on earth are they talking about for 35 minutes? It wouldn't take Jacob more than two minutes to apologize. Maybe he's not even with Jacob, but if not then where is he?

I run my hand through my hair, trying to not think about it too much and just stay positive. I jump back to my balcony almost falling flat on my face but thankful I grabbed the fence in time.

I get back into my room and lay down on my bed, grabbing my phone to text Ian.

"Hey! Where are you?" -C

Fortunately, I don't have to wait for a long time to get an answer.

"Back in five, meet me on the balcony, we have to talk about something, nothing too bad, don't worry xx" -I

I go back to my balcony and sit there waiting for him.

The tone of his message gave me mixed signals. It seems as if something bad happened. Ugh, what did Jacob do this time? Cause now I'm pretty sure Ian was with Jacob. I thought he realized his mistake and was ready to move on and was fine with us staying just friends.

I guess he might have lied to me.

"Hey, " Ian appears through his door, looking good and calm.

He wears black sweatpants and trainers and a black hoodie with a leather jacket on top.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I say, turning my body to the side facing him.

"Yeah, I just wanted to talk about something that happened today, " he bites his lip and scratches his head not maintaining eye contact for long.

"I have a feeling I know what this is about. Jacob came and found you, didn't he?" I say, wetting my lips.

"Yeah, he did, and he apologised for his behaviour, said that he didn't mean any of it, " he starts saying, turning to look at me whilst playing with the strings of his hoodie.

"But?"

"But then he went on to explain his feelings and you know some of the things he said unfortunately made sense. Why didn't you make it clear to him that there's no chance of anything happening between you two?" His face turns into a scowl.

"What? I made it clear to him, at least I thought I did, why, what did he tell you?" I say, throwing my hands up as my eyebrows furrow. 

"You've been giving him mixed signals that's what he said and that he thinks that you do like him, but you like me more and that's why you pushed him away, " he says, smirking.

"Wow, okay. If he was feeling that way, he should've told me. You don't have anything to do with it, so I don't understand the point of telling these things to you, " I scoff, shaking my head.

I can't believe this shit.

"Come on now babe, you know why he told me these things. He for sure wanted to make me doubt your feelings for me being new to this all, he knew it would make me sceptical, " he says.

"Why did you kiss him twice after you told him you didn't like him? That's one of the things that made him believe that you did actually like him just not that much."

"I didn't want to be a complete bitch to him when I was rejecting him kindly, remember he is my friend. We both agreed on that day and yesterday when he apologised to me that we'll like to stay the good friends that we were before all this, so I don't understand those comments now, " I dust off my jeans as I speak.

"Look, I don't want us to argue or you to get upset. I didn't tell you all this for that, I told you because you deserve to know. What I want is to make sure that you only have feelings for me, " he says, letting go of the stings of his hoodie and licking his lips whilst looking at me.

"I only want you, Ian. I never had romantic feelings for him. I only like you that way and I don't want you to stress yourself by thinking that I may have thoughts about Jacob. You have nothing to worry about regarding that, you have zero competition. We're dating, aren't we?" I say, smiling.

"Yes, we are, " he chuckles before smiling wide.

"Great, then you know that my heart is lying with yours, " I say.

"I really want to kiss you right now, " he says, shifting his gaze from my eyes to my lips and then back at my eyes.

"Well, actually, I might have something better to offer, " I say, biting my lip and reaching into my pocket, showing him the keys.

"Keys? How is that a better offer?" He asks with a loop-sided smile and eyebrows brought together.

"It's not just any keys. Felix gave them to me, offering us a private escape from home to his apartment over the weekend since he will be away with your mate Eddie, " I say, raising my eyebrows.

"Interesting, " he says, moving closer to the fence, smiling.

"So, what do you say, shall we go and spent some private time without needing to be quiet and sneaky, worrying about anyone waking up and busting us?"

"Yes, we shall, " he says, immediately.

"Are you sure? Judging by the previous time we went away for two days your parents were pissed, " I say, letting my head rest on the fence.

"Yes, I'm sure! I don't give a shit about them, and I refuse to live by their rules now. Don't worry I'll handle them, " Ian's confidence is honestly sexy.

"Great, we'll leave tomorrow and come back on Sunday night or Monday morning, " I say, standing up.

"Both options sound great although the Monday morning might be a little bit better, " he stands up as well and winks at me.

"Good to know we're thinking alike, " I say, biting my lip and laughing going back inside my room.

I hear him groan as I shut my door and fall on my bed, smiling so much my cheeks start to hurt.

This is going to be possibly the best weekend of my life.

I need to prepare. I need to pack some clothes and nice underwear. Take a nice bath. I waxed like a week ago so thankfully I don't need to shave last minute. My skin is already nice and smooth. 

Ugh, I have a lot of things to do, I should start right now. I jump up and start finding clothes to wear for the next three days. 

This is so exciting! All the things we could do just run around my mind driving me crazy.

I can't wait to have a weekend full of passion and love!

A/N

It seems like Chloe's and Ian's friendship might not last...

A weekend away from everything and everyone, what better could they ask?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next one coming out tomorrow!

Feel free to comment & vote ❤️

I hope you have a lovely Sunday! Xx

All the love - M ❤️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

835K 14.4K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
4.7K 104 59
Ava is eighteen and has never been kissed. She goes off to college hoping that some guy will sweep her off her feet. Unfortunately, she finds that...
2.2K 89 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
292K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...