✓ DEAD POEMS | taekook

By costaetic

in which jungkook is a faceless instagrammer known for his sad poetry, and taehyung, a famous model can't hel... More

intro
act one !
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
act two !
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
BONUS CHAPTER #1

thirty four

15.4K 715 105
By costaetic

INSTAGRAM !

●○○○○○○○○○

○●○○○○○○○○

○○●○○○○○○○

○○○●○○○○○○

○○○○●○○○○○

○○○○○●○○○○

○○○○○○●○○○

○○○○○○○●○○

○○○○○○○○●○

○○○○○○○○○●

liked by njoonie and 798k others

jungkook97: finding yourself is hard, especially when someone convinces you that you're someone you're not. who am i? i've been struggling with that question for years - even before i became an idol. i do not give a fuck about which genders i'm with, my parents didn't like that, they kicked me out, but luckily my best friend and his parents decided to take me in - but that didn't remove the doubt my parents had planted in my mind - was being in love with some the same gender as me okay? should i have been ashamed? no. no i should not have been - and you shouldn't be either. love is beautiful, and should be celebrated as that - no matter the gender.

i recovered, i really thought i did. i got a beautiful girlfriend who i was head over heels for - i gave her all of whatever pieces i had left. but clearly, those weren't enough - i wasn't enough. but at least i had a promising career, at least i had the world standing behind me. but then i didn't. the world turned their back on me - they believed her, after one sentence. they believed that i had cheated - that i had hit her, and i decided that if people weren't going to listen anyway - if they were going to believe her after one sentence, then i wouldn't bother fighting back. i gave up on my dreams - i let the world be convinced that i was someone i'm not. i let myself be convinced that i was that guy you heard about on the news - the heartless, talentless guy who was nothing more than a pretty face and violent behaviours. i let myself turn into him for a little while - and pushed everyone away way too easily. the only one who stuck was the guy who had always stuck. kim namjoon.

my best friend of my whole life - my platonic soulmate. the only person who has been with me through it all. the one who continuously pulls me out whenever i get too close to the end. i love you so much rm - thank you for being my everything. (i trust you, jin. treat him the way he deserves). kim namjoon. you're my rock. thank you for saving me again and again.

and to myself. to jeon jeongguk. i'm sorry i failed you, i'm sorry i let you be forgotten. i'm sorry that i couldn't be more - this is me letting you go.

this is me letting everything from my past go.

this is me finally recovering.

this is me moving on, so that i can be happy again.

this is me gaining back my dream, as long as you will still have me after hearing this.

and lastly to the one who has my heart - you know who you are, i love you with every little broken piece of my me. i know this isn't what - who - you expected, but i hope you don't mind, because this is all i can give you.

- jeon jeongguk.

comments have been disabled for this post

authors note !
i wasn't sure whether or not to change this chapter and drag it out a bit more, but i have no ideas so enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.7K 41
Taehyung more known as V is told by his agency to be more open with his fans on social media. So he starts texting Jungkook, a fanaccount user that...
383K 13.9K 57
⚠️ INSTAGRAM THEMED ⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ In which Taehyung is a famous Actor/model and Jungkook is his #1 Fanboy. [this may be a vkook fic but contains...
33.6K 708 24
𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 ❥︎𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱! 𝘊𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘦 - 𝘋𝘰𝘯'�...
789K 27.7K 66
jeon jungkook is infatuated with a fashion account on instagram, but the owner of said account just so happens to be one of jungkook's peers. *EDITIN...