CRIMINAL

By AelinIvy

COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekan... More

CRIMINAL
1 • Kadota
2 • Whelve
3 • Philophobia
5 • Tacenda
6 • Vad
7 • Cruor
8 • Eccedentesiast
9 • Basorexia
10 • Frisson
11 • Cafuné
12 • Cozen
13 • Cordolium

4 • Nighted

219 5 0
By AelinIvy

Nigh • ted
Adjective | Meaning
Overtaken by night or darkness

I can't do anything else but stare at him. I just don't know what to say. What do you say after not seeing your husband for a year because you found out he's a murderer so you fled from him without saying a word because you didn't want him to find you. I'm rambling in my mind now, great. 

Out of nowhere he reaches for his shirt and starts unbuttoning it, making me frown. His eyes stay on me the entire time. When he's done unbuttoning it, he throws the shirt on the floor and unbuckled his belt making me raise my eyebrows. 

He too throws away his belt and then starts walking toward me. I on the other hand start walking backward, not knowing what else to do in a situation like this. What do you do in a situation like this?! 

I keep walking backward until my ass hits the kitchen island and I inwardly cringe. My breathing increases as he comes closer and I completely freeze as he comes to stand in front of me. 

Without so much as a word his hand reaches out and grasps my neck and the next second, he pulls me towards him and attacks my lips with his. I can't even fight back, whether that is because he's too strong or because I simply don't want to. 

It feels like I'm on fire. Sparks practically fly between us as fire ignites and all I can do is kiss him back with the same heat and passion he's kissing me. I missed him, I missed this. I missed his taste, this feeling, the way his body fit so well in mine. 

Our hips touch which already causes friction, making me moan out loud. He takes this opportunity and deepens our kiss, dominating me. 

I literally had sex with two women before this and now I'm making out with my husband, who is was running away from. 

His hands go to my waist and he pulls me closer so we're chest to chest. My arms snake around his neck and then his hand make their way between us. He starts to undo my pants and the next thing I know, they're off. 

His hands find their way to my butt and he lifts me up, setting me on the counter. I throw my legs around his hips and hook my feet, letting my crotch make contact with his. Then both his hands leave my body, making me almost whine. I miss his touch.

He pushes his pants down together with his underpants and my eyes widen. Fuck I forgot how big he can be and I haven't had sex in a fucking year. I really hope this isn't going to hurt. 

But that thought exits my mind as he rips my pants off of me and plunges deep inside of me. A yelp escapes my throat as he fills me and he doesn't even give me time to adjust. He pulls out right after entering me and roughly pushes himself back inside of me. Both pleasure and pain shoot through my body as I keep myself up by holding onto Nekane's shoulders for dear life. 

He fucks me. Rough. It almost feels like he's punishing me as he harshly keeps thrusting himself in and out of me. The feeling however is amazing. I know my thighs will be blue tomorrow but it'll be worth it. 

As he keeps going I can feel my legs starting to shake and my walls tighten around him. He groans and before I know it, I'm cumming. My nails dig into his skin as my eyes roll into the back of my head. I moan loudly as I cum but Nekane doesn't stop. 

He keeps fucking me roughly as I come down from my high and it almost starts to hurt. I'm sore but he just keeps ongoing. "Kane," I barely get his name out of my mouth as I breathe heavily. "Kane, please," I beg him and with that, he thrusts inside of me one last time. 

With that, he cums inside of me and my eyes widen. We didn't use a condom and I'm not on the pill. For the first time since we started fucking, we make eye contact again and his eyes hold nothing more than anger. 

And then it hits me. This indeed was a punishment and I'm terrified for what'll happen next. 

Nekane finally pulls out and for some reason, I feel empty as he does. A mix of his and my cum drips out of me as I watch him pull his pants back on and turn his back to me, walking towards the door, grabbing his shirt on the way. 

I feel tears filling my eyes as he unlocks the door and leaves without so much as saying a word. When the door closes behind him, the first tear rolls down my cheek. That really just happened. He just fucked me without saying as much as two sentences and then left. 

I quietly sob as I let myself slide off the counter but when I try to stand on my two feet, my knees buckle and I fall to the ground. As I'm on the floor I grab my pants and carefully try to stand up again. 

I wipe my tears away and grab a paper towel, wiping away the cum on the counter. I then make my way toward the bathroom and turn on the shower as I take my shirt and bra off. I step under the water without waiting for it to become warm, I need to get his sent off of me right now. 

But as much as I keep on scrubbing my skin, I can still feel his touch. I can still feel his breathing on my neck and I can still hear his groans. 

I silently cry as I get out of the shower and without so much as drying myself off or putting my pajamas on, I go to bed and cry myself to sleep. 

After a year of hiding from him, he found me. I don't even know how. And instead of having an adult conversation, I let him fuck me, not make love like we used to but fuck me raw like I was a doll. And the worst thing of all, I let him cum inside of me without any protection whatsoever. 

When I wake up the next day, my head hurts like a motherfucker and my eyes are swollen. It takes me a brief second to understand what happened last night and once it does my heart sinks to my stomach. All I want to do right now is stay in bed and wait until the world ends.

I had never met that side of my husband before. After I left I knew he apparently had that side, how else could he ever kill someone? But I had never seen that side of him and it was scary to finally see it. 

But it didn't stop me from loving him. In fact, I think my love somehow grew stronger because despite those things I still love him. And that's crazy. Absolutely insane. The entire night was insane, to be honest. 

When I look at my phone I see a few missed texts from Kristel and the memories of what we had done last night flood back into my mind as well. Dear God, I hope she can just forget about it and doesn't expect us to repeat that. 

When I look at the time, I see it's 1 PM. Goddammit. 

I groan as I crawl out of bed and basically walk like a penguin and a troll had a baby. Every body part hurts right now. 

When I walk towards my closet I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and freeze. I turn towards myself and look at my exhausted face. Then I do the thing I dreaded the most. I open my legs to get a look at my thigh and low and behold they're blue and bruised. 

Tears spring in my eyes and my fingers trace the bruises, a slight sting shoots through my body as I touch it. That's when I take a better look at my body and see the bruises he left on my waist and even on the back of my neck.

I immediately take my hair out of the bun that it had been in since last night, letting my hair hide that bruise. Then I walk to the closet and put on a fresh pair of clothing. A pair of black sweats and a red t-shirt.  

I then finally get out of my bedroom for breakfast but immediately stop when I see Nekane sitting on my couch. He's looking at me and I immediately wipe away the tears that were still falling, swallowing hard. 

"Grab your stuff, we're going home." He says coldly, making my eyes widen. "Excuse me? I'm not going anywhere." I state as I cross my arms. He stays in the exact same position. "You can either come with me or I can have you arrested for stealing a part of our money to keep it for yourself and not being faithful to our marriage." He says through his teeth and I gape at him. 

He can't be serious. Can he do that? 

Like he read my mind he answered me. "And yes, I can do that. And seeing the kind of place you live in, I think I'll have the better lawyers," He practically smirks, giving me a disgusting feeling. "You seriously want to force me to go home with you?" I ask and he nods. "If that's what it takes for my wife to come back with me and share her life with me again, then yes." He shrugs nonchalantly, practically making my blood boil.  

I want to give him some snarky response but I can tell that my body and mind are exhausted from it all so instead I just shake my head and make my way to the kitchen. There I turn on the coffee machine and grab myself some yogurt. 

I hear footsteps behind me until I feel his presence close to me. "You heard what I said, Juliane. Pack your stuff." He tells me and I roll my eyes. "I'm sorry, I just had a really rough night. You know with the mix of alcohol, having sex with two women, someone breaking into my apartment, twice, and then having rough sex with my husband that I haven't seen for a year." I remark. 

The next thing I know, Nekane has grabbed my arm roughly and turned me around to look at him. "What did you just say?" His eyes filled with anger. "Which part are you mad about Nekane? Be more specific," I say mockingly, making him let go of my arm and walk away from me. 

"I don't have all day Juliane, we have a flight to catch," He says angrily. "I'm not going anywhere with you Nekane so you can shove that second plane ticket up your ass," I tell him as I turn back to my yogurt. In the background, I hear him groan, which makes me smile a little. 

Then I hear my bedroom door open which makes me frown but I choose to ignore it. Instead, I grab my freshly brewed cup of coffee and take a seat on my kitchen island, checking some things on my phone. 

In the background, I hear Nekane shuffle stuff around and I hear him enter the bathroom and my bedroom a few different times. I even hear him speaking to someone on the phone at one point. What the hell is he doing? 

After a while, he comes back to me. When I turn to look at him, I see him holding a suitcase, my suitcase. I frown at the picture before me, when I hear someone knock on my door. My frown deepens as Nekane doesn't look in the least surprised but instead opens the door for me. 

A different man stands in my door opening and without saying a word, he takes the suitcase from Nekane and walks away. "Hey, that's my stuff!" I yell as I stand up but Nekane goes to stand in front of me. 

"We can go the easy or the hard way, you choose." He says and I shake my head. "I'm not going in any way Nekane! I'm not going with you!" I exclaim and he chuckles lowly, shooting shivers down my spine. The bad kind. The 'something bad is about to happen' kind. 

Before I can even register what's happening, he grabs my legs and throws my body over his shoulder. "Nekane!" I shriek as he keeps me there and starts walking. "Nekane stop it! Stop this!" I yell at him while hitting his back, but it doesn't have any kind of effect on him. He just keeps on walking. 

When we get outside, he only needs to take a few steps before getting to the edge of the street and apparently to a car because the next thing I know, I'm being thrown in one. 

Nekane joins me, shoving me to the other side of the car and strapping me in the seatbelt. I try to struggle against him but with ease, he grabs my arms and holds them while he buckles my seatbelt. 

When he's done with that, the driver in front of me hands him some kind of needle making my eyes widen. "Nekane what's that?" I ask, fear clear in my voice. "Juliane, you and I both know we're not going to make it past security with you screaming that you're being kidnapped," He says and he tests the needle, letting a little bit of liquid squired out of it. 

"Nekane, please don't do this," I almost beg and we make eye contact. His eyes seem to hold a little bit of sympathy for a second there, but it's gone very soon after, and the next thing I know, he sticks the needle in my neck. 

I yelp at the pain but as soon as it's there, it's already gone. I look at the now empty needle and swallow hard as tears fill my eyes again. "I can't believe you," I whisper as I look into his eyes. He looks away from me and hands the empty needle back to the driver in front of me. 

I can hear the engine of the car starting as I feel my head becoming heavy. I'm sure I'll pass out any moment now and who knows where'll be when I wake up again. 

And with that thought, darkness swallows my senses. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 677 55
Evanly craves love, affection, satisfaction, and sex, all neglected in her loveless marriage. But a ray of hope appears when she encounters a wealthy...
12.9K 707 37
⚠️ Warning for foul language usage ⚠️ Warning for triggers {PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "DON'T BELONG"} [Started- May, 25th, 2022] [Ended- July, 20th, 2022] ...
125K 3.2K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
296K 11.4K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...