The Light and Shadows (Aidan...

By BlueBooks016

Sequel to Aidan Gallagher the serial killer (x reader). 5 months . It has been five months since y/n lost the... More

Important
Chapter 1: The Past Five Months
Chapter 2: The Rescue
Chapter 3: The Childhood Friend
Chapter 4: The Dangerman Siblings
Chapter 5: The Massacre
Chapter 6: The Evil Family Meeting
Chapter 7: The Light vs The Shadows Part 1
Chapter 8: The Hunt for Nick and Krist
Chapter 9 : The Light vs The Shadows Part 2
Chapter 10: The Light vs The Shadows Part 3
Chapter 11: The Aftermath
Chapter 12: The Decision
Chapter 13: The New Problem
Chapter 14: The Third New Couple
Chapter 15: The Death
Chapter 16: The Death of Y/n
Chapter 17: The Interesting Turn of Events
Chapter 18: The Death "Alex vs Y/n"
Chapter 19: The Past Events
Chapter 20: The Talk
Chapter 21: The Easy Escape
Chapter 22: The Lady In Black
Chapter 23: The Reunion
Chapter 24: The News
Chapter 25: The End of Something Part 1
Chapter 26: The End of Something Part 2
Chapter 27: The End of Something Part 3
Chapter 29: The Sacrifice
Chapter 30: The New World
Chapter 31: The College Life
The Last Chapter 32: The Wedding
Q/A
Casting for Sequel
Cast Announcement !
Sequel Title
BOOK COVER !
BAD NEWS!
Sequel Update !

Chapter 28: The End of Something Part 4

389 20 162
By BlueBooks016

Authors Note:
Hi readers ! Before we start the chapter I want you to know that I am not the best person who can right fight scenes .
If it's bad then sorry but if it's good then great ! Hopefully it turns out great so bear with me .
Anyway let's begin !
______________________

Aidan's POV :

We all ran towards her and Maria just stood calm and composed as if we were still toddlers or babies trying to fight her .

Wtf ? She has to feel at least a little bit hesitation.

I reach her first and throw a punch at her face and she just moves her neck to the side and doesn't move .

Okay then , I go to kick her but she again dodges it .

Well okay that was ... I don't know it's too soon to judge .

I back away from . I see Nick go to her next but instead of a single punch he throws multiple punches and kicks and Maria simply just dodges it .

Umm well that is really unexpected .

I thought one punch would be enough to knock her out but what about a punch we can't even touch her cloths .

Maria just looks amused if anything .

Nick gets a bit tired and backs away and Asher tries to kick her with a barrage of kicks .

She again dodges it like it was just a leaf flying towards her .

Wait a minute is she a hologram?

I try to test my theory and take her purse and throw it towards her .

She catches it and throws it to the side .

Okay not a hologram then .

Asher and Nick then together charge at her and they begin to attack her . This time Maria began to block them .

What am I doing here ? I also go towards her and attack her .

She keeps blocking our trio of punches and kicks .

I try to kick her but she uses her knee to block it then she uses her arms to block Asher and nick's punches .

Wtf did this lady train from ?

Hell...?!?

Maria smirks at us exhausted and she says : "My turn....."

(Author note : Hi readers think of any badass evil villain theme music and play it here in your mind while reading the next part)

Maria after she said that uses her free leg and round kicks all three of us at once .

She them begins to punch us .. hard .

She goes for Asher first. Asher tries to block her but Maria smirks and punches Asher's block five times and Asher let's out a scream or rather a grunt of pain .

Using it as a distraction the Maria round kicks him again and he literally flies towards the wall and hits it very hard .

Then nick and I lunge towards her but Maria simply ducks below to avoid the punches and them she uses her strength to punch both of us very hard in our guts or stomach .

Nick and I grunt in pain and Maria uses this distraction to grab both of our necks , then she chokes us and then she swirls around the room like a ballerina and she throws both of us .

I literally fly and hit the wall on the right and nick hits the wall in the left and I began to feel black dots cover my Vision .

I barely manage to stand up that Maria comes near me and double kicks me again and I land away from her and fall to the ground and this time I lose consciousness.

Krist POV :

This is bad . No that's the biggest understatement ever !

Asher and Aidan are unconscious and Nick doesn't seem far from losing it himself .

I want to help but Maria managed to take down all three of them in a span of 25 seconds .

And besides I can't risk the baby life .

Marcy was also looking desperate to help .

Where as y/n , well she screamed Aidan's name when he lost conscious.

And now she was looking terrified at Aidan .

Nick's POV :

Ouch !! That bitch has to be made of metal .

She took all of us down in less than 39 seconds .

I try to regain myself and look at Maria who is staring at me with a smirk .

She makes a karate stance and I recognize it immediately. It's a very dangerous punch that can literally stop a persons heart if applied to the right place .

Thankfully she missed but the wall that was behind me had a small hole and cracks now . Jesus this lady is definitely made of metal !

I try punch her face but she immediately does a backflip and she uses the front of her shoes and harshly kicks my chin while she does the backflip .

I literally went above the ground for a second , thank god my head was still on my shoulder .

But unfortunately I lost consciousness .

Y/n's POV :

Holy shit ! All of them are down . And Maria is going to kill them !!

Screw it !!!

I ran towards Maria and she immediately looks at me and her amusement rose up to a great extent .

I tried to kick her but she didn't even have to block it . She just stepped aside just as I thought she would .

I smirked and used all my strength to slap her right across the face .

She looked at me surprised but then regained herself and she immediately choke hold me .

She wasn't stopping .

Out of no where marcy and Krist came and used there nails to scratch Maria's neck and she gasped released me .

All three of us girls then round kicked Maria all at once and Maria stumbled backwards .

Wow we surprisingly did better than the boys .

While Maria was now focused on us I noticed Aidan and nick slowly get up from the ground and they had officially reached there Serial Killer Modes where they have dark eyes and they don't listen to anyone .

I smiled . This is perfect . When Aidan and nick are in serial killer psychotic state , they get hella strong .

Aidan can overpower anyone in that state , I mean he have Asher spinal injuries with just one hit and nick massacred an entire base . Best timing ever .

Marcy launches towards Maria and holds her arm , Krist runs and grabs other arm .

I use the chance to pay back for  the choke  and grab her hair while she screams and tired to break free .

Asher who also woke up kneed Maria to the stomach and he held her legs to prevent her from kicking anyone .

Nick and Aidan still looking evil as fuck come towards and they a karate hand and they use all their strength and slam tree hands on Maria's neck and Maria immediately loses consciousness.

Great teamwork !

What would the boys do without us girls .

"Now how the hell do you turn if the machine ?" I ask everyone .

We hear a creepy evil laugh of a witch and we see Maria who was still conscious and now in her feet again .

She said : "Only I can turn if the machine because it had my blood authorization in it".

Shouldn't have said that . I thought to myself because if we need her blood Aidan and nick were ready to tear flesh and now they have a reason .

____________________

To be continued

__________________

Authors note :

Hi readers how was the fight and the chapter?

Vote and comment if you liked it !

See you soon ,

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fear Games By Alec John Belle

Mystery / Thriller

197K 11.9K 114
#1 IN MURDER-MYSTERY CATEGORY! Rachel never thought her past would catch up to her. When she and her friends are invited to a new haunted house on Ha...
159K 6.4K 36
Sequel to The Mafia's Daughter! Adelaide managed to kill Anne and now looks forward to living like a normal teenager... well as normal as she could...
95.5K 5.2K 82
Book #3 in The Fire series BLAKE RIVERA "You're the leader of a gang." Aiden yells. I look up at him. "You don't think I know that?" I yel...
29.5K 1.4K 91
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] This book is a sequel to Assassin Love and cannot be read as a stand alone. READ ASSASSIN LOVE FIRST OTHERWISE YOU...